| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 .. 510 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 36 post(s) |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
659
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 19:47:00 -
[6871] - Quote
Houm... i see you going for a darker image, but maybe it's a tad too dark as the shadows on the face conceal it and merge it with the hair and background. As usual, powerful eyes and those lovely freckles, but all in all you could use stronger lighting to boost the make up and the face. Would call it 8/10, -1 for darkness, will be 7/10.
And here I am, after losing the socket twice and hurrying to save WIP, maybe still not final but resembles what i almost had saved when the socket failed for the first time. I play games for fun, evasion and reward.-áEVE is not fun, it sucks as much as reality and dismisses all my ways of playing it.
I think that I should unhook myself from that b*tch... Soon. |

Jim Era
HARD KNOCKS CORP
2640
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 19:49:00 -
[6872] - Quote
I think you should either, try to make her back more visible (just a very small bit) and don't turn the head so much,
OR
face the camera a little more so your head isn't all exorcist style. |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
659
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 19:51:00 -
[6873] - Quote
Jim Era wrote:I think you should either, try to make her back more visible (just a very small bit) and don't turn the head so much,
OR
face the camera a little more so your head isn't all exorcist style.
Still working on the twist, but the back can't be turned further. It's so disgusting that yesterday I had hit the nail when the socket closed... then did ti again and the socket closed again...
I play games for fun, evasion and reward.-áEVE is not fun, it sucks as much as reality and dismisses all my ways of playing it.
I think that I should unhook myself from that b*tch... Soon. |

Alice Saki
5756
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 19:54:00 -
[6874] - Quote
Awesome!
I like what you trying to do I hope i works out!
8/10 Scottish Interweb Spaceshippy Person, Very Easily Confused. I like to show my Love by Smashing people in the face with a big Hammer.
|

Paul Oliver
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
1803
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 19:56:00 -
[6875] - Quote
You so sexy, the black lips and dark eye shadow are a nice touch, maybe a single chin piercing for a little extra. 10/10 "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigues of supporting it." - Thomas Paine |

Niko la Tesla
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 19:59:00 -
[6876] - Quote
@ Alice Saki --- I like the pose and the expression.. and the cute freckles! the hair I think maybe it could have a little more presence, a slightly deeper red maybe. 8/10 |

Niko la Tesla
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 20:02:00 -
[6877] - Quote
@ Paul Oliver -- Nice pose, dramatic lighting. The eyes though.. they bother me somehow...they don't look alive. 8/10 |

Paul Oliver
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
1804
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 20:13:00 -
[6878] - Quote
hehe yea well you know what they say about gingers and souls... As for your avatar the lighting is clear and the background provides for a nice crisp overall presentation, plus you somehow managed to make a true amarrian look middle age and not geriatric, well done. 9.5/10 "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigues of supporting it." - Thomas Paine |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
659
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 21:40:00 -
[6879] - Quote
Houm... the lighting is too faded and the background is too random. The expression is OK and the shadows look fine but lack contrast. Will call it 7/10 but haves potential with some background and lighting work.
And, here i come again, trying to get a natural pose from an unnatural neck angle (to whoever made the poses, human neck is NOT naturally tilted 15-¦ forward and the head uses to stay vertically aligned with the shoulders, not ahead of tthem). I play games for fun, evasion and reward.-áEVE is not fun, it sucks as much as reality and dismisses all my ways of playing it.
I think that I should unhook myself from that b*tch... Soon. |

Trin Xi
237
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 22:10:00 -
[6880] - Quote
[Ishtanchuk Fazmarai] I should have been keeping little snapshots of the last several updates. I could make a nice little animation then. 
I thought the pose just before this one was bit better. This one looks like you're forcing the smile but really displeased with whoever you're looking at. The overall look of the avatar is good, though. 7/10 |

Alice Saki
5781
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 22:20:00 -
[6881] - Quote
Looks good but too far away, I feel a closer image would make this alot better... or it could be the background...
7/10 Scottish Interweb Spaceshippy Person, Very Easily Confused. I like to show my Love by Smashing people in the face with a big Hammer.
|

Jericho Vargan
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
11
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 23:11:00 -
[6882] - Quote
Red hair still suite you best :)
but 9.975/10  |

Drew Kaps
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.09.11 23:19:00 -
[6883] - Quote
Jericho Vargan wrote:Red hair still suite you best :) but 9.975/10 
You remind me of someone I saw in a hospital one time. 
7/10
|

Jericho Vargan
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
11
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 04:33:00 -
[6884] - Quote
well that is very helpfull in me trying to better my avatar...
|

Drew Kaps
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 05:38:00 -
[6885] - Quote
Jericho Vargan wrote:well that is very helpfull in me trying to better my avatar... 
More hair maybe  |

Xuse Senna
Analog Folk SRS.
401
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 08:10:00 -
[6886] - Quote
Meh, Decent enough.... but close up avatars normally work better 7/10 D3 |

Senarrius
Big Monkey Corp Final Admonition
24
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 08:33:00 -
[6887] - Quote
Xuse Senna wrote:Meh, Decent enough.... but close up avatars normally work better 7/10
In your case they do, your character looks tad on the angry and annoyed side. The piercings help with the look and the hair suits it well. With the lighting darkening the area around your eyes it also gives an evil look on the whole. 9/10 |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
659
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 10:43:00 -
[6888] - Quote
You manage to look like a cook chef... there is something arrogant and self confident in your pose, but the look is not military at all even with the shirt. Porbably it's because of the awful hairdo (one of the worst, not your fault, but i would pick some other). will call it 7.5 as the pose is well done. I play games for fun, evasion and reward.-áEVE is not fun, it sucks as much as reality and dismisses all my ways of playing it.
I think that I should unhook myself from that b*tch... Soon. |

Senarrius
Big Monkey Corp Final Admonition
24
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 11:10:00 -
[6889] - Quote
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:You manage to look like a cook chef... there is something arrogant and self confident in your pose, but the look is not military at all even with the shirt. Porbably it's because of the awful hairdo (one of the worst, not your fault, but i would pick some other). will call it 7.5 as the pose is well done.
Thanks, I agree about the hair. It does look very plasticy, although there aren't many I like :(
I was going for arrogant though :D
You avatar looks rather well, the only real let down is the lighting ( not your fault ) it would be nice if it also highlighted you back as well. The background also suits you well 8.5/10 |

Arturoo Fahrenheit
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 13:15:00 -
[6890] - Quote
Senarrius, you look like Steve from Beverly Hills 90210 (the old one). Maybe it's the hair thing.. |

Niko la Tesla
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
2
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 13:37:00 -
[6891] - Quote
Looks very Steampunk. Background flair adds electricity and a certain dynamic quality. Very well done. 9/10 |

Yokai Mitsuhide
Exiled Mining
2964
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 13:38:00 -
[6892] - Quote
7/10 More unique than most amarr I see. The plain background is my only complaint. |

Alice Saki
5893
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 14:25:00 -
[6893] - Quote
Really like this Picture, Looks badass... shame your miner... with a face for piracy :P
9/10 Scottish Interweb Spaceshippy Person, Very Easily Confused. I like to show my Love by Smashing people in the face with a big Hammer.
|

Mizhir
Club Bear
102
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 15:23:00 -
[6894] - Quote
@Alice
So you finally stole a soul?
It surpriced me that your char actually looks better with dark hair than with red hair. I have always thought that the ginger look is what your char belongs to.
I really like it so 9.5/10 |

Wendi O Williams
Republic University Minmatar Republic
2
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 15:42:00 -
[6895] - Quote
I like the tattoo, and the red highlights, but the eyes seem too dull and sleepy, and the hair from that angle seems thin. 7/10 |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
660
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 16:15:00 -
[6896] - Quote
Nice smile! Somehow distressing compared to the rest of the face (scar, piercings, tattoos....). In case that you're wearign blush, remove it, otherwise tough luck as makes you look a bit clownish... 9/10 -1 for piercings, scar, blush and wasting such nice smile, it's 8/10. I play games for fun, evasion and reward.-áEVE is not fun, it sucks as much as reality and dismisses all my ways of playing it.
I think that I should unhook myself from that b*tch... Soon. |

Sabina Sarum
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 16:42:00 -
[6897] - Quote
@Ishtanchuk Fazmarai I like the over-the-shoulder stance, looks like you're just passing by |

Jericho Vargan
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
12
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 18:07:00 -
[6898] - Quote
If you where going for the Angry looking BDSM mistress look... you pulled it off...
9/10 |

Vertisce Soritenshi
Tactical Vendor of Services and Goods Partners of Industrial Service and Salvage
1725
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 18:17:00 -
[6899] - Quote
Jesus? Is that you? lol
8/10.
Not bad. EvE is not about PvP.-á EvE is about the SANDBOX! |

Fearless Fonzarelli
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.12 18:31:00 -
[6900] - Quote
7 out of 10 Not a bad portrait, that eye socket thing bugs me though. Makes you look crosseyed. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 .. 510 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |