| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 .. 510 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 36 post(s) |

Stubnitz
Riot0us
19
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 11:53:00 -
[10441] - Quote
Nice tats, although its a bit bland apart from that:)
7/10 |

Mizhir
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
20810
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 12:17:00 -
[10442] - Quote
@Stub
I liked the previous avatar more than the current one. It had attitude. Your current one is zoomed far too out and is too dark. And the pose makes it just another boring "I am badass" avatar.
Sorry mate, but only a 5/10 this time.
So, hows the corp? I haven't really heard much from you Nomaa guys since you went to lowsec. I can say that Nomaa is pretty dead atm and RVB solo pvp isn't what it used to be.
We will never forget you Saede!
I bet you dont see things like this so often in EVE |

Indahmawar Fazmarai
2244
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 12:41:00 -
[10443] - Quote
Houm... better than the last one, but for some reason I think the eyes would look more natural with more light (as if you were closing them b/c of light in your face). Anyway, if there are any characters worth using glasses, those are the verokhior... will say 8/10 because the pose works quite well.
The Greater Fool Bar-áis now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden!-áIngame chat channel: The Greater Fool Bar |

Mizhir
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
20814
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 12:43:00 -
[10444] - Quote
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:Houm... better than the last one, but for some reason I think the eyes would look more natural with more light (as if you were closing them b/c of light in your face). Anyway, if there are any characters worth using glasses, those are the verokhior... will say 8/10 because the pose works quite well.
Well, I have to be really careful with the light. Because the way the eyes are there will often be strange shadows cast over the eyes so I tend to keep the light low to make these shadows less visible. We will never forget you Saede!
I bet you dont see things like this so often in EVE |

Indahmawar Fazmarai
2244
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 12:53:00 -
[10445] - Quote
Mizhir wrote:Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:Houm... better than the last one, but for some reason I think the eyes would look more natural with more light (as if you were closing them b/c of light in your face). Anyway, if there are any characters worth using glasses, those are the verokhior... will say 8/10 because the pose works quite well. Well, I have to be really careful with the light. Because the way the eyes are there will often be strange shadows cast over the eyes so I tend to keep the light low to make these shadows less visible.
Did you noticed i use the long hair?  The Greater Fool Bar-áis now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden!-áIngame chat channel: The Greater Fool Bar |

Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
1467
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 13:04:00 -
[10446] - Quote
Mizhir wrote:@ChuChu
Too much cloth ... lol, can't believe I said that. But we all know how ChuChu is supposed to be dressed. Also, there is something wrong with the face, but I can't really see what. I still love the icecream hair.
8/10
Ok, I'm glad I wasn't seeing things. Something seems off about the face to me too, but I certainly couldn't put me finger on it. It's like something with eyes I think. I dunno.
As for my new outfit, I know I know lol. Just trying something new. Not that much of a fan either. The old open-jacket look is still my favorite, but I've never really loved any of the jackets. The one I went with it just the one I hate the least  |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
13041
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 13:09:00 -
[10447] - Quote
You look weird like that, so used to you with less clothing 
7/10 |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
13922
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 13:16:00 -
[10448] - Quote
Baby ChuChu wrote:Mizhir wrote:@ChuChu
Too much cloth ... lol, can't believe I said that. But we all know how ChuChu is supposed to be dressed. Also, there is something wrong with the face, but I can't really see what. I still love the icecream hair.
8/10 Ok, I'm glad I wasn't seeing things. Something seems off about the face to me too, but I certainly couldn't put me finger on it. It's like something with eyes I think. I dunno. As for my new outfit, I know I know lol. Just trying something new. Not that much of a fan either. The old open-jacket look is still my favorite, but I've never really loved any of the jackets. The one I went with it just the one I hate the least  Brings out your assets, did they get.. bigger?.. 
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. /S¦¦Gụ̀GÇ+GÇ+Gụ̀S¦¦\ |

Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
1469
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 13:29:00 -
[10449] - Quote
Kirjava wrote:Brings out your assets, did they get.. bigger?.. 
lol no. In most of my avatar iterations, they're slightly out of camera range. In other cases...not so much. |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
13074
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 14:07:00 -
[10450] - Quote
Baby ChuChu wrote:Kirjava wrote:Brings out your assets, did they get.. bigger?..  lol no. In most of my avatar iterations, they're slightly out of camera range. In other cases... not so much.
hahah that bug was great, us Achura chicks have always had problems with bras, I remember when mine would refuse to come off with tank tops. 
|

Kathrin Raider
Hedion University Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 16:15:00 -
[10451] - Quote
Halete wrote:I came here to make a quip about heathens and to enact the wrath of the Lord.
But it's a Khanid.
It would be a Khanid.
Well done, you've become an excellent folly to my plans for the day. I'm fond of her, although I have a couple of bones to pick;
I like the hair/make-up/piercing composition but you've got this uncanny unnatural look going on. I think it's the lighting. Some lighting sets ups give certain avatars a 'plastic' quality. I'd like to see it tightened up.
Other than that maybe bring her a bit closer. I realize this is a difficult task when you have such a heaving chest to display, but don't be daunted.
Otherwise, the Red Star shirt really just doesn't feel like it fits here. That about wraps it up.
She has potential. 7/10.
i messed with the liting. and zoomed in. all of the other shirts didnt look as well as the star. at least with the jacket i had. so i switched the jacket and this is the only shirt that fit. also that uncanny look might also be my smile.... i cant seem to smile nicely if my life depended on it.
|

Thanneher
Atigun Research Furia.
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 17:45:00 -
[10452] - Quote
Baby ChuChu
Quote:lol no. In most of my avatar iterations, they're slightly out of camera range. In other cases...not so much.
hell! i want that bug again, no mercy top-lesss! 
Kathrin Raider:
i would like it better with other pose , that one is a bit freaky ... seems you re falling asleep 
good 7/10 |

Kathrin Raider
Hedion University Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 04:10:00 -
[10453] - Quote
i think it was the lighting.. and i dont know.. the other poses look weird.. ugh.. why is it so hard to find one that would be right.
also. 7/10 you have the hair i tried having before... memories of all the glitching hair... |

Wikumi
Cold Nova Industries
1
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 08:30:00 -
[10454] - Quote
I like the background, the lighting and the hair but not quite so much the undershirt and the face could use a tweek. Overall good pic 7/10 |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
13874
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 13:56:00 -
[10455] - Quote
Bewbs
7/10 |

Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
424
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 15:36:00 -
[10456] - Quote
@ Kate : The background is odd imo, and this pose makes strange shoulders.
However, now your character is less common, and your eyes are expressing something ! 9.25/10 G££ <= Me |

Thetabetalpha
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
5
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 17:09:00 -
[10457] - Quote
Altrue wrote:However, now your character is less common, and your eyes are expressing something ! 9.25/10 On the contrary, I think Kate looks like one of the Rain clones now, with moderate use of make-up being the only difference. 8/10 for the new Kate.
As for Altrue - looks great giving off that "dare to mess with me?" wibe. The only thing that I dislike is the tattoo. That's just my preference though. 9/10 |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
13874
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 17:17:00 -
[10458] - Quote
Thetabetalpha wrote:On the contrary, I think Kate looks like one of the Rain clones now, with moderate use of make-up being the only difference. 8/10 for the new Kate.
Mission Accomplished, that was my intended goal.
@Thetabetalpha
Looks very minmatar with the hair and tattoos/makeup
8.5/10 |

Angelique Duchemin
Serenity Prime Kraken.
573
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 19:29:00 -
[10459] - Quote
Just like a Rain... is that a resculpt or just clever hair and makeup work? We miss you Saede. |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
13874
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 19:36:00 -
[10460] - Quote
Angelique Duchemin wrote:Just like a Rain... is that a resculpt or just clever hair and makeup work? just clever editing and lighting. |

Angels Alar
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.31 22:20:00 -
[10461] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Angelique Duchemin wrote:Just like a Rain... is that a resculpt or just clever hair and makeup work? just clever editing and lighting.
Wow! You changed yours dramatically, I really like this one much better than your old one.
9.5/10 |

Emily Earnest
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 01:22:00 -
[10462] - Quote
Aw yea, high five to my pale sister here. My main would be proud of you. (might want to frame your picture a bit better though) 8/10
That said, I needed an alt, so now I'm experimenting with less pale characters myself. Experimenting being the key word here. Might also be Xinivrae
People are still weird... |

Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
1489
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 01:41:00 -
[10463] - Quote
@Emily
ooooo, I love it. Has a very nice, simple, but unique look to it. For a second, I waan't really into the pose because it seemed kinda boring to me, but I dunno. I stared at it for a bit and it just sorta works really well for you for some reason.
9.5/10 |

Kairavi Mrithyakara
New Sepulchral Monolith
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 10:13:00 -
[10464] - Quote
Your avatar kind of reminds me of this:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-E0IBPaVLA_8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAZ4/z8catXIICqA/s250-c-k/photo.jpg
^Symbol of Durga, a mythical goddess of war. You've got everything down, save for the third eye and the nose ring... Not sure I'd hang around to find out what's making her smile.
8/10. |

miiral
3387
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 11:31:00 -
[10465] - Quote
@Kairavi: something tells me that your not a stranger to photographing or some form of graphical art ? Looks very professional, other bg could work better but don't see any flaws on your portrait, I really like the pose and how you make the neck look so realistic, not easy task. 10/10 5 nonstop years in EVE and all I got is-áthis toon... YAY ME ! |

Faulker Gath'nor
Templar Directorate Holdings Templar Command
300
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 11:58:00 -
[10466] - Quote
Outstanding! What an excellent look you have gotten.
Perhaps... address the scar, it looks good, but it shifts the balance of the picture somewhat. Maybe move it higher... In any event, this is a 9.5/10. |

Indahmawar Fazmarai
2267
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 13:13:00 -
[10467] - Quote
Houm... you almost manage to make the monocle work, butt he verlal effect fials inthd etaisl. The ear piercings look out of place and the tattoo makes you look like you punched the monocle on your face rather than plug it in. Would say 8/10 for almost making the monocle work, but will remove 0.5 because of little details. That's 7.5/10 for you. The Greater Fool Bar-áis now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden!-áIngame chat channel: The Greater Fool Bar |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
13912
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 14:16:00 -
[10468] - Quote
@ Indah
I like this one much better than the other one you had with the ponytail.
9/10 |

Zimmy Zeta
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
21230
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 19:31:00 -
[10469] - Quote
I just realized that the forum enlarges our avatar pics much more than before- you see every little scar, blain and freckle mercilessly magnified. CCP did this obviously to nerf female avatars. As far as Rain 6640 a.k.a. Commissar Kate is concerned- a beautiful picture, but it somehow doesn't look like you anymore, which makes Zimmy a sad panda. Still 10/10. Just think of how bad an average post by me is, and then realize half of them are even worse |

Indahmawar Fazmarai
2271
|
Posted - 2013.06.01 19:51:00 -
[10470] - Quote
So you can manage to smile without looking psycho? I wouldn't call you cute and not even handsome, but that's an attractive face in that pose/angle. Extreme makeup is extreme and Ish would disapprove, but it's me rating so will say 9/10. The Greater Fool Bar-áis now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden!-áIngame chat channel: The Greater Fool Bar |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 .. 510 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |