| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 04:01:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Calimor on 29/01/2008 04:07:04 I'd like to present you guys my Ships Gallery. It took some time to take all these screenshots, but I'm proud of my work!
http://glowfalls.com/eve_ships/index.php
I think the title is self-explanatory - It's a gallery for the new ship models from the Trinity expansion in all its glory. It's still far from complete, but already has over 660 ships.
Thanks to Entity it also features lots of unique screenshots of, well, unique ships. So far it features the Raven State Issue, Megathron Federate Issue, Armageddon Imperial Issue and Silver Magnate. It also has lots of other Faction ships, like the Hookbill, Navy Slicer, Succubus, Phantasm and Angel ships.
It features lots of Capitals, and the Erebus Titan (12 pics of it!). Most of the screenshots (including the capitals) were taken at extremely high quality, at 1600*1200 with 16xQ Anti-Aliasing, 16x Anisotropic Filter, and Shadows/HDR at Maximum.
If you guys have any requests/bug reports/suggestions or want to submit your own screenshots feel free to e-mail me/convo me/EVE Mail me. If you send me a screenshot I'll be sure to add the credits.
Anyway thanks for your time and the visit. I hope you enjoy it. If you like the website, feel free to leave a bump 
|

Beef Hardslab
Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 04:08:00 -
[2]
Here's a pic of a Nightmare. It's not crazy high quality like the others you mention, but I like it.  Why there should be a breathalyzer to login to Eve:
Originally by: Alliaanna Dalaii Podding my own alt in a gatecamp while drunk, he was carrying a hauler full of tech II goods, Oops.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 05:05:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Beef Hardslab Here's a pic of a Nightmare. It's not crazy high quality like the others you mention, but I like it. 
Thank you! The lighting is really good. Picture posted :)
|

Shiodome
Caldari Black Sea Industries Cult of War
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 05:16:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Shiodome on 29/01/2008 05:24:39
Thanks Calimor, this is a great project and the effort is appreciated. Especially for those of us restricted to the classic client, but upgrading soon(tm). As a thought, how about adding the stations to the album? ... and ye gods, the silver magnate is gorgeous o_O _____________________________________ today i am this cool: [uncool]================[*]====[cool]
|

Pandares
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 05:48:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Pandares on 29/01/2008 05:50:31 Edited by: Pandares on 29/01/2008 05:50:01 Wow that's really nice work.
I saw you only had one of the glorious Myrmidon; you want this one?
myrm
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 06:34:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Shiodome Edited by: Shiodome on 29/01/2008 05:32:33
Thanks Calimor, this is a great project and the effort is appreciated. Especially for those of us restricted to the classic client, but upgrading soon(tm). As a thought, how about adding the stations to the album? ... and ye gods, the silver magnate is gorgeous o_O
edit: ignore the stations bit, just saw it :P
Thank you! I hope you can upgrade soon, Trinity is beautiful.
Quote: Wow that's really nice work.
I saw you only had one of the glorious Myrmidon; you want this one?
Hey, thank you for appreciating the work. Yea, I got only one so far, but a friend should be letting me take some pics of him tomorrow or the day after. I appreciate the picture you offer but unfortunately it has too much jpeg compression artefacts 
On the other news, the site just reached 700 images!
|

Pandares
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 06:38:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Calimor unfortunately it has too much jpeg compression artefacts 
I have no idea what that means 
Anyway; keep it up. You launched at nr 1 as far as ship-pic sites go.
|

Garong
Madhatters Inc. Pure.
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 09:10:00 -
[8]
nice gallery ! i see you don't have a Kronos pic yet
|

Durethia
Momentum. The Reckoning.
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 09:56:00 -
[9]
Is this really a Federate Megathron, Link?
|

Caiman Graystock
Quantum of Solace
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 12:35:00 -
[10]
Very nice gallery, here's a bump.
|

Ancy Denaries
Caldari Under Heavy Fire
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 12:55:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Pandares Edited by: Pandares on 29/01/2008 05:50:31 Edited by: Pandares on 29/01/2008 05:50:01 Wow that's really nice work.
I saw you only had one of the glorious Myrmidon; you want this one?
myrm
Too bad the picture is crappy. The Myrm is a gorgeous ship indeed. Try a lesser compression rate next time and the artifacts might be less obvious.
Originally by: "GM Tacgnol" Oveur descended from the heavens (also known as the second floor) and beat us all with his nerfbat.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 13:53:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Calimor on 29/01/2008 13:53:43
Originally by: Durethia
Is this really a Federate Megathron, Link?
Yes. Unfortunately it share skins with the Navy Issue, but that screenshot is, specifically, from a Federate Megathron.
Quote: nice gallery ! i see you don't have a Kronos pic yet
another one Kronos 1
Great screenshots. Thanks!
|

Shiodome
Caldari Black Sea Industries Cult of War
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 17:06:00 -
[13]
bump for a thread not asking to nerf anything.  _____________________________________ today i am this cool: [uncool]================[*]====[cool]
|

macktruck6666
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 17:13:00 -
[14]
Someone at CCP sticky this thing. This is awesome. Good enough to supply my desktop background for years. Awesome job.
|

Drakarian
Blacksteel Mining and Manufacturing Apoapsis Multiversal Consortium
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 18:39:00 -
[15]
Very nice, just not big enough for us 22" monitor people :(
1680x1050 ftw!
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 18:49:00 -
[16]
Thank you for the bumps and support! I hope I can get a sticky.
Originally by: Drakarian Very nice, just not big enough for us 22" monitor people :(
1680x1050 ftw!
I'm close, at 1600*1200, but at this point you can just resize. There are some screens (very few) however at 1600*1200: The Breacher, Inquisitor, Arbitrator and Tormentor.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 02:08:00 -
[17]
Bumping moi.
|

Insomnium
Minmatar the united Sex Panthers
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 02:17:00 -
[18]
this should go under ship resources. excellent gallery and time well spent.
two thumbs up!  ------------------------------------ If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward |

Herz Ing
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 03:59:00 -
[19]
Loved it.
But I couldn't find the Enyo or Ishkur. That makes me sad :-(
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 05:01:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Calimor on 30/01/2008 05:01:42 Update:
Includes: Maelstrom, Hyena, Prophecy, Kronos, Eris, Conquerable Station 3 Updated/Replaced: Stabber, Vexor, Myrmidon, Jaguar, Archon
Aaaand my present for you, what I consider to be the two most beautiful screenshots of this batch:
Jaguar: http://glowfalls.com/eve_ships/details.php?image_id=763 Myrmidon: http://glowfalls.com/eve_ships/details.php?image_id=740
Have fun. If you enjoy, donations are appreciated, as my wallet is at 3 million ISK right now (I have to go to the War Front and set up all this high-quality mode in gatecamps to get screens of some ships while paying attention to the overview so I can do my job). Anyway, here we go, sitting at 727 images right now.
|

Megan Maynard
Minmatar Clearspace Operations Carpe Diem.
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 06:11:00 -
[21]
Will get you a hound picture asap. Result will be in edit. Miz Stelth Bomerz iz the ****nit. |

Alex Marche
Gallente Kvasir Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 07:55:00 -
[22]
Brilliant website and a lovely collection of images.
Must have taken you a while. Kudos. :)
What if Heaven falls... |

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 16:40:00 -
[23]
Bumping for great justice!
|

AxFBaM
Gallente THE LEGION OF STEEL WARRIORS.... R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 17:49:00 -
[24]
This is a awesome little picture thange. For new people to look at and think about which race you go. Cause i mean look at a mini they look good on paper but, they look like crap :D. Well heres a few pictures i would like to contribute the wyvern one looks ok but it has the sensor booster popping out and the quality isn't that great. Also the nyx isnt look that good either but heh my best . Yeah and i know grammer and all the other stuff sucks but meh lol. And also srry i dont know how to link the damn things.
Wyvern - http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eve20071116185031ij4.png
Nyx - http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eve20070728230914pg5.png
Dominix - http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eve20070901162746xw7.png
Megathron - http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eve20071105172628cn1.png
Rohk - http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eve20070810210125qs2.png
They are not the best looking lol and they are kinda old but hey i like them use them if you can. Just tryin to help.
|

Omarvelous
Destry's Lounge
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 17:51:00 -
[25]
Beautiful pics! Its nice being able to see some ships I can't fly out in space with Trinity graphics. I'm book marking it to check for more faction ships.
Well done! __________________________________________________ Sup brosef! Destry's Lounge is looking for a few good drunks - contact me in game.
|

Faye Valerii
Caldari Exeunt Omnes
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 20:41:00 -
[26]
Very nice, thanks for the effort !
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 20:58:00 -
[27]
Thanks for the support. AxFBaM, I'm only posting Trinity pictures, sorry :( there is already a fairly big site for the old client around.
I should be getting more faction ships anytime soon. If anybody got ships not on the website, I can move to high-sec to take screenshots of them.
|

xHalcyonx
Amarr Wreckless Abandon
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 21:04:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Calimor Thanks for the support. AxFBaM, I'm only posting Trinity pictures, sorry :( there is already a fairly big site for the old client around.
I should be getting more faction ships anytime soon. If anybody got ships not on the website, I can move to high-sec to take screenshots of them.
Needs more Absolution tbh. ------------------- ნỊs uʍop əpỊsdn Support the introduction of Blaze M crystals for Amarr! |

Jennae
Gallente The Scope
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 21:27:00 -
[29]
now if only they would do something about the dithering in the background "space"
|

Enkilil
Minmatar Carbon Moon Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.01.30 23:37:00 -
[30]
Awesome, exactly the site I've been looking for. Great Job and Thanks! ;)
Needs moar Navy Mega!
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.31 00:56:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Enkilil Awesome, exactly the site I've been looking for. Great Job and Thanks! ;)
Needs moar Navy Mega!
The fed mega looks the same but yea, I need more!
Thanks.
|

Ursula LeGuinn
Versus Gloria Omnis
|
Posted - 2008.01.31 06:16:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Ursula LeGuinn on 31/01/2008 06:16:22 Daredevil - Front
Daredevil - Three-quarters
Daredevil - Top-down
Daredevil - Chase
I took these four pics of my shiny new Daredevil... which will surely be destroyed in some mishap. Noobs have absolutely no business buying something like this for fun, practically speaking, but what the hell? I also totaled a corp tourney Incursus with 3 mil worth of modules and ammo today engaging a can-flipper; I lost badly, but both of us were good sports about it and in fact had a fiteen-minute conversation afterwards.
ANYWHO, I uploaded these to EVE Files and posted them here to give this worthy thread and site a little bump, and because you don't have any Daredevil pics in your gallery yet. Cheers. ________________
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.31 19:10:00 -
[33]
Thanks for the contribution. I'll be posting as soon as I can. I got some other new surprises for this week too.
|

AxFBaM
Gallente THE LEGION OF STEEL WARRIORS.... R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.02.01 03:09:00 -
[34]
Friendly bump :D srry that the pics wouldn't work
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.03 20:16:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Calimor on 03/02/2008 20:17:41 New massive Update!
This update of almost 100 new screenshots includes:
Two Titans: Avatar and Leviathan One Unique Ship: Tempest Tribal Issue New Faction Ships: Megathron Navy Issue, Rattlesnake, Daredevil, and updates on some existing faction ships. Other new ships: Golem, Mammoth, Absolution, Basilisk Over Ten other existing ships with new screenshots. Two new Stations: Caldari Station 2 and Conquerable 2.
Fixed a bug in the Registration page that wasn't allowing people to register.
Have fun. All the screenshots were taken on Tranquility!
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.04 01:05:00 -
[36]
bump to moi!
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.04 23:08:00 -
[37]
One last bump.
|

Siigari Kitawa
Gallente The Aduro Protocol
|
Posted - 2008.02.05 03:13:00 -
[38]
My Comet made the cut :D _________________ Burn. CCP Navigator was here and left some green text and bars _____________ _____________ |

Baneful
Gallente The Aduro Protocol
|
Posted - 2008.02.05 12:16:00 -
[39]
Cruor WOOT (bump) ------------------ I Seem To Have Misplaced My Sig... |

Srecko C
Swedish Gimp Squad
|
Posted - 2008.02.05 12:48:00 -
[40]
Great work in putting that together. Very nice pics. Keep up the good work!
|

Ortu Konsinni
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.05 14:26:00 -
[41]
Good job. As the owner of a classic ship gallery I've been asked several times when I'm going to update to Trinity graphics, and I just don't have the time. When I do have some time, I will point the visitors of my site to your site so I can stop worrying about it =p --- High quality pics of most EVE ships! |

Reecoh Soltar
Exotic Dancer Talent Agency United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2008.02.05 15:03:00 -
[42]
Thanks for the excellent site! Keeps my screen saver from getting bored. I find that running screen shots constantly at work on my secondary machine is a great way to get folks to try Eve.
Also, I think the ship you have listed as the Angel Frigate B is really a Daredevil.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.05 17:16:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Ortu Konsinni Good job. As the owner of a classic ship gallery I've been asked several times when I'm going to update to Trinity graphics, and I just don't have the time. When I do have some time, I will point the visitors of my site to your site so I can stop worrying about it =p
Thank you! To be quite honest I was inspired by your site. I really appreciate your comment as I pre-Trinity I used to check your website a lot.
Quote: Thanks for the excellent site! Keeps my screen saver from getting bored. I find that running screen shots constantly at work on my secondary machine is a great way to get folks to try Eve.
Also, I think the ship you have listed as the Angel Frigate B is really a Daredevil.
Yea, kinda, the NPC Daredevil has a slightly different texture.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.05 21:17:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Calimor on 05/02/2008 21:17:35 Self-bump.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.06 21:07:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Calimor on 06/02/2008 21:07:00 5000 unique IPs and around 200,000 hits in the past two weeks, I'm happy with the popularity. Thanks everyone for the support so far.
My last bump to the thread.
|

Calimor
|
Posted - 2008.02.13 00:57:00 -
[46]
Site includes now the Vindicator, at least! Lots of old screenshots were replaced, and two new stations were added.
Check this gallery in specific. I'm specially proud of the Gallente Station 5, and I'm sure you'll enjoy: http://glowfalls.com/eve_ships/categories.php?cat_id=211
Also, thank you CCP for adding my website to the Community link on the website!
On related news, more unique screenshots of the Raven State Issue are to come soon. If you enjoy the website, feel free to leave a bump to the thread.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.15 20:11:00 -
[47]
New update:
New Raven State Issue Pics! Special thanks to Entity for those. Event: The NOL Conga Line, an unique event of nearly 100 ships in a Conga Line, deep in Delve. Three New Stations: Minmatar Military Station, Amarr Industrial Station, Amarr Station Hub. New Faction Ships: Worm and Five Guristas NPC Ships. Other new ships: Prowler, Eos, Viator, Enyo Dozens of new screenshots for old ships: Archon, Guardian, Vagabond, Malediction, Kitsune, Dominix, Scorpion, Harpy, Muninn, Rorqual, Sacrilege, Badger Mark II. The inclusion of Celestials category: Caldari, Amarr and Gallente Stargates
New updates will be following soon, thanks for the attention.
|

Avenger18
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 00:05:00 -
[48]
these pictures are the best ever, can someone PLEASE!!!!!! sticky this, it deserves it
|

Cornucopia Tuf
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 16:24:00 -
[49]
Great! Excellent Goods at Low Prices. |

NightmareX
Infinitus Odium The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.02.16 22:32:00 -
[50]
Calimor, you have a mail from me (not EVE-mail), Check it .
CCP, fix my forum portrait FFS |

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 08:43:00 -
[51]
Thanks! I'll be posting on the next update.
|

Coumarin
principle of motion Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 11:05:00 -
[52]
Very efficiently done, mad props :)
|

Polkageist
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 21:33:00 -
[53]
Thx for a much needed site :) But hey it would be really nice if the backgrounds would be more random, for ex if looking at the rupture all te pictures have that amarrian yellwish background while it would look alot different on other backgrounds. For ex. i tend to think the minmatars look better with a red sun :). Pardon my french, hope yo get the picture.
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.18 21:47:00 -
[54]
Thanks guys
Originally by: Polkageist Thx for a much needed site :) But hey it would be really nice if the backgrounds would be more random, for ex if looking at the rupture all te pictures have that amarrian yellwish background while it would look alot different on other backgrounds. For ex. i tend to think the minmatars look better with a red sun :). Pardon my french, hope yo get the picture.
I try to add new pics to existing ships with different backgrounds often, but unfortunately that goes beyond the scope of the site, as I simply can't choose which ship will appear where.
So when I see a ship, I zoom and immediately take screenshots of all angles possible. If I see it again in another background or in a better place and see it's worth it, I go and take more pics, then add or replace the old ones on the website.
I try my best, but like I said, doing so to every ship is a bit beyond my capacity right now.
Best regards
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.02.19 02:01:00 -
[55]
Another monster update from me: 163 new pics in high-quality. The website has surpassed 1000 pics, standing at 1110 right now
Highlights:
Faction ships: New 7 screens of the Raven State Issue, 11 new NPC Ships including Concord ships, plus the Vexor Navy Issue and Vigilant.
Tech2 Ships: Including the Capital Jump Freighter Rhea, the Marauder Paladin, Ishkur, Sleipnir and the Hawk.
Other ships: Dozens of screens added across the gallery.
Celestials: Amarr Stargate 1, Gallente Stargates 1 and 2, Caldari Stargate 2
Stations: Amarr Factory Outpost, Gallente Stations 1, 6, 7 and 8.
Hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for all contributions.
|

IceAero
Amarr Shadow Company
|
Posted - 2008.02.19 06:28:00 -
[56]
Can someone please Please get a high quality picture of the Khanid faction BS? (I know there's an apoc, are there any others?)
|

Calimor
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.19 20:28:00 -
[57]
Another big update, and the website goes to 1230 images. Copy-Pasting from the news:
Faction Ships: New Serpentis Faction Ships! The Serpentis ships got a texture overhaul in the last patch (the Boost patch) and you can see how beautiful they look like now. The Vindicator is really looking amazing. Faction Ships: NPC Blood Raider Ships and Amarr Surveillance Battleship Special: The Polaris Legatus Frigate, used by GMs and EVE Staff! Screenshots taken live in Trinity from the Alliance Tournament. Other: Chimera screenshots overhauled, added the Oneiros and the Heron, plus new screenshots for the Megathron Navy Issue, Helios, Jaguar and Wolf.
Next update I'll be adding Jovian ships and giving Minmatar some more love. Hopefully it won't take long.
|

d3vo
Airborne Assassins Order of the Black Cross
|
Posted - 2008.03.19 20:36:00 -
[58]
you know you dont have a vengeance
|

Calimor
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.19 20:38:00 -
[59]
Yes I know what I don't have I can't spawn ships in front of me, sadly.
|

Lusulpher
Raddick Explorations Friend or Enemy
|
Posted - 2008.03.28 07:54:00 -
[60]
...*approach, bump*
Great project. o7 Live and Let Die...All of it...null |

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 23:21:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Calimor on 01/05/2008 01:07:37 Bump
|

Calimor
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 01:08:00 -
[62]
Thanks!
New update! Lots of Amarr Ships, including the new Paladin, Augoror Navy, Apoc. Navy, Curse and Vengeance. Four new Blood Raider Ships, some new Sarum, Khanid and Sansha Ships.
And thanks to Eventy One, the Jovian Station and Jovian Ships!
I'm including now the Ashimmu too, thanks to Jason.
The Jovian are pre-Trinity, unfortunately, because I haven't seen any post-Trinity. I'm not sure they have new models.
The website is now the biggest dedicated EVE gallery online. Thanks for viewing!
|

NightmareX
Quam Singulari Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 10:30:00 -
[63]
The Jove Battleship that you can see a picture of HERE, is originally taken by me .
Here is the same picture + 2 other pictures of the ship from my FTP: http://privat.bluezone.no/tomhelge/Other/EVE/Sisi/Eidolon/
Those pictures was taken on sisi like some few weeks after the Exodus expansion had been released .
I hope you enjoy the pictures though.
And i would love to see the ship with the new graphic to.
|

EmperorPirk
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 12:19:00 -
[64]
you need some EoM ships, they look awesome 
I took a few snaps of the EoM apoc in a mission once (res 1280-1024) , but there are a few explosions and missiles flying about too. i might post them if i got the time
|

K'uata Sayus
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.05.01 22:11:00 -
[65]
Where's my Wreathe?
Just kidding, I use it for light hauling of loot to markets, rarely see one myself.
Tremendous compilation of great photos, I am not worthy!
EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |