| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Goberth Ludwig
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 02:40:00 -
[61]
I bet at some point ccp will introduce an anti doomsday eccm module or something like that. Doubt they will let titans rule the game totally at any stage.
- Gob
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. IXC Recruitment |

Great Guardian
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 03:38:00 -
[62]
Edited by: Great Guardian on 22/03/2008 03:38:05
Originally by: Ethan Hunte soon it will be where carriers= expendable as bs in fights, and motherships are where carriers were 2 years ago... and soon after that, it'll be titans 30 titans in a fight.
theres no playing eve anymore, who can set off their doomsday the fastest.
this game is officially dead inside of a year.
This.... 
Cheers, GG
" I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Hah! Attack ships on fire, off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams, glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments.... will |

Elliott Manchild
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 03:45:00 -
[63]
GJ, shame i missed it sleeping/watching tv all night when should of been sorting hd 4tl ><
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Alak D'bor
Viper Squad Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 03:52:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Goberth Ludwig I bet at some point ccp will introduce an anti doomsday eccm module or something like that. Doubt they will let titans rule the game totally at any stage.
- Gob
Implement the remote doomsday similar to the remote eccm burst on a mom, with a similar reload. Now that would be a dogfight. bbq clusters within a 25k point radius every 5 minutes with maxed skills.
|

Wrayeth
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 04:19:00 -
[65]
Originally by: XxAngelxX Well, this was in a way, our way of getting more non-capital fights with MM. I am hoping they will think twice about DD'ing our gangs now when we fly through their space, and instead fight with regular ships.
For my part (not necessarily reflective of the general views of MM), stop flying nano and then we'll talk. I haven't had a fight in months that didn't involve either nano ships or a blob/capitals.
I miss 2005 and 2006.  -Wrayeth n00b Extraordinaire "Look, pa! I just contributed absolutely nothing to this thread!" |

DHB WildCat
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 04:22:00 -
[66]
Tri thank you for killing Arrow Project MoM's... you have made my day 8)
WildCat
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Mik kyo
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 04:49:00 -
[67]
Originally by: Wrayeth stop flying nano and then we'll talk.
Yes because when we bring a battleship gang your not going to cap blob us in cynojammed systems. 
|

Vasili Z
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 05:05:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Mik kyo
Originally by: Wrayeth stop flying nano and then we'll talk.
Yes because when we bring a battleship gang your not going to cap blob us in cynojammed systems. 
Let the smack begin. -------
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. Everything I say represents my corporation and their views. All posts approved by Lorn Zolog in advance. |

Phrixus Zephyr
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 05:06:00 -
[69]
Edited by: Phrixus Zephyr on 22/03/2008 05:09:07
People conveniently ignoring the numerous close range BS gangs we fly against all of the above ITT.
Edit: Also handful of MM pilots complaining about nanos when you DD every 5 man gang that flies through. Hmm?
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Wrayeth
Shiva Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 05:24:00 -
[70]
Edited by: Wrayeth on 22/03/2008 05:28:45 A.) I don't own a supercap.
B.) I don't like flying my capital ships, though they're a necessary evil nowadays. Once the initial enjoyment of simply owning them wore off, I discovered I'd much rather have a ship that can reposition itself on the field without having to warp out, can use gates, doesn't have to wait for buddies with cynos, etc.
I mostly just use my carrier for logistics and as a force equalizer (i.e. if you bring a gang of 30 people and we only have 17 people to oppose you, I'm more likely to bring it to the fight since otherwise we're at a distinct disadvantage). My dreadnought? Stays in dock, mostly, unless it's needed to kill enemy caps.
EDIT: Close range TRI BS gangs? I haven't seen one of those in months. I'm not on during TRI's prime time, though. As an aside, I also make a distinction between "gang" and "blob". -Wrayeth n00b Extraordinaire "Look, pa! I just contributed absolutely nothing to this thread!" |

Centauris
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 05:39:00 -
[71]
Edited by: Centauris on 22/03/2008 05:39:49 Both sides have them and both sides use them, Its up to them when and how they use them and same with the other side :)
Did i mention this post is one of the worst ever? It has no goons in it :(
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. Thundercats 4 Life |

Havoc G
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 06:00:00 -
[72]
Edited by: Havoc G on 22/03/2008 06:00:15
Originally by: Mik kyo
Originally by: Wrayeth stop flying nano and then we'll talk.
Yes because when we bring a battleship gang your not going to cap blob us in cynojammed systems. 
^ this
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Sith Bandon
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 06:31:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Anatolli Korenchken
Originally by: fugazii Im just curious how MM are constantly losing caps+ to TRI, like every couple weeks...
well they both enjoy pew pewing each other at every opportunity. MM love to fight and will rarely hide when a gang approaches. I guess MM had an idea what Tri were up to, but to bring THAT many caps - Tri side was 14 MOMS, 16 Dreads + carriers - overkill much lol
lol you talkin about overkill when mm bring 6 titans to dd` a 15man roaming gang or PA's 10man gang's .. srsly, maibe you should think about keeping your titans hidden and ue em in actual fights then dd noob ships/inty's 10man roaming gang , then you wont have a super cap blob tryn to out blob you
|

Timebomb
Rionnag Alba Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 06:38:00 -
[74]
Edited by: Timebomb on 22/03/2008 06:40:29
Originally by: Wrayeth Edited by: Wrayeth on 22/03/2008 05:28:45 A.) I don't own a supercap.
B.) I don't like flying my capital ships, though they're a necessary evil nowadays. Once the initial enjoyment of simply owning them wore off, I discovered I'd much rather have a ship that can reposition itself on the field without having to warp out, can use gates, doesn't have to wait for buddies with cynos, etc.
I mostly just use my carrier for logistics and as a force equalizer (i.e. if you bring a gang of 30 people and we only have 17 people to oppose you, I'm more likely to bring it to the fight since otherwise we're at a distinct disadvantage). My dreadnought? Stays in dock, mostly, unless it's needed to kill enemy caps.
EDIT: Close range TRI BS gangs? I haven't seen one of those in months. I'm not on during TRI's prime time, though. As an aside, I also make a distinction between "gang" and "blob".
Wrayeth you seem like a nice guy but tbh its hard to hear anything like that from MM when you guys use multiple carriers/MS + Titans up to in some cases literally 3 DDs on our 10-20 man roaming gangs. MM is one of the biggest cap/super cap whoring alliances in the game and if you really want non-cap fights seems like you would be happier in another alliance.
FYI I totally agree with you dread POS ops are boring as hell and assigning fighters from a POS is boring too. Major cap fights can be fun and warping carriers in on fleet battles is fun but Id rather use BS/HACs. Thats why I got an alt over a Nyx so I can cap and BS/HAC during ops. ----------------------
|

Xthril Ranger
hirr Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 08:20:00 -
[75]
Edited by: Xthril Ranger on 22/03/2008 08:21:57 We use DDs to counter nanos and you use nanos to avoid capitals. Tactics entering a bad spiral but we get kinda protective when it comes to our home systems.
. you'll never jump alone
|

Romana Zangi
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 09:05:00 -
[76]
GF haha,
40 against 6. Good Fight. Haha. when you fight 6 vs 6 i hope you have your elder brother in the next system. |

Myz Toyou
Rionnag Alba Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 10:06:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Wrayeth
EDIT: Close range TRI BS gangs? I haven't seen one of those in months. I'm not on during TRI's prime time, though. As an aside, I also make a distinction between "gang" and "blob".
We had one running around yesterday and found a MH gang in CZD and got spanked but it was fun. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your signature image exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected])
|

Darknesss
D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 11:44:00 -
[78]
GF is often more a sign of respect after a battle/gank. Lets not hide what this was it was a large scale gank, but as Sith has said ALOT of our roaming gangs are Doomsdayed or blobbed with carriers and Dreads. I guess thats fair enough, its your system and your ships defend however you want too, but you cannot turn around and blame us for blobbing you when you do it on a daily basis. We see an enemy get predictable with capital ships/supercapitals and we will take advantage and i dont believe for a second that if any alliance out there had an opportunity to kill a capital gang they would tell members not to join the gang because they didnt want it to be unfair.
Our nano gangs are looking for fights the whole thing about nano's is yes they do get alot of ganks because theyre quick moving and fast locking, but in a fight against greater numbers a pilots skill can protect him while doing damage to a target. There are counters to it, we do lose entire nano gangs and nano does not = win it takes alot of effort and you have to pay very close attention to every ship on the opposite side.
Anyway the majority of MM took it well and acknowledged a good trap, so respect to those people.
|

baltec1
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 12:02:00 -
[79]
And in the middle of this epic slugfest was my little caracal, picking its way through the mass of drones, bodies and exploding cap ships. Best fight I ever lived through
|

WETRAIN
R.U.S.T. Phalanx Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 18:01:00 -
[80]
i ******* missed it god damnit
|

The Cursed
Virulence. Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 21:43:00 -
[81]
Gf TRi. Beer em Good!!!!!!
|

Maverick 52
Fusion Enterprises Ltd Mostly Harmless
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 21:55:00 -
[82]
Originally by: Myz Toyou
Originally by: Wrayeth
EDIT: Close range TRI BS gangs? I haven't seen one of those in months. I'm not on during TRI's prime time, though. As an aside, I also make a distinction between "gang" and "blob".
We had one running around yesterday and found a MH gang in CZD and got spanked but it was fun.
Gotta vouch for em, they did have around a 13 man BS gang that ran into us. Props for sticking around and fighting instead of running like most people would, it was fun, GF.
|

TX 01
GREY COUNCIL Hydra Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 05:44:00 -
[83]
good way to counter BS like this and to no destroy the game..
limit the amount of supercaps or even total numbers of caps in one grid or even system, make it more limited for neutral/reds..
but limit it for the defending party aswell but the homeplayer should have a slight advantage..
above certain amount of supercaps/caps you would start damaging your own caps by the gravity distortion they produce in that grid/system
like somebody posted before this is becoming caps online
ccp should start getting there act together or they will just have to face the consequences..
tri always pats thereselfes on the back when they won a fight and come with a full list of excuses when they lost one, there comments on there losses board speaks for themselfes.. reminds me of bob
i left the kb padding way behind me and play for fun, something what is less and less doable by every day passing by (i found out many people share this opinion)
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |