| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Herschel Yamamoto
Bloodmoney Incorporated
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 07:16:00 -
[1]
This one's pretty simple, and it's been brought up a thousand times before. Right now, changing ammo takes too long, because you have to change it for each weapon individually. Thus, I propose the addition of a "Reload all with..." option in the right-click menu on a weapon, that will let you reload all weapons with one ammo type in far less time than it currently takes.
I should discuss possible downsides to my proposal, of course, but I can't actually think of any. This is pretty basic stuff. ------------------ Fix the forums! |

Exodus Alpha
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 07:32:00 -
[2]
Definitely supported. Can't tell you how many times I've wanted this.
|

Vlad Cetes
Crimson-Jihad Critical Dissent
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 07:34:00 -
[3]
Im all for it, along those lines is there a way for guns to stop trying to load the same crystal at once and failing cuz the one it wants is loaded in another gun?
I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature. |

Heartstone
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 09:14:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Heartstone on 29/05/2008 09:14:07 It is certainly something that I feel there is no resonable reason not to include. it wouldn't imbalance one race over another and it would just make things less prone to mouse slippage. So yes support for sure. ---
|

Pliauga
Militek Industries
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 09:26:00 -
[5]
/signed
The guns could just take ammo from the cargohold one after another, so that when you run out of ammo in your cargohold the remaining guns remain unloaded. It's that simple.
---------- DRONE love rulez!! 'mkay?! LONG range/"OUT OF SYSTEM" artillery |

Deviana Sevidon
Panta-Rhei Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 09:27:00 -
[6]
A Dev already confirmed that this is planned. But there is no ETA yet.
|

Cpt Branko
Surge. NIght's Dawn
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 11:15:00 -
[7]
Yes, yes, yes and yes! Sig removed, inappropriate link. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Finedele
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 11:50:00 -
[8]
hell yeah!
|

Gilgamoth
Eldritch Storm
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 11:51:00 -
[9]
Gets My Support
Regards,
Gil
Live on Eden Underground Radio every Wednesday 19:00 - 21:00 GMT. |

Katini Ellegahn
Capital Development and Security Industries
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 11:52:00 -
[10]
Warm, fuzzy feelings, thinking about this.
|

Sunwillow Auryn
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 12:26:00 -
[11]
/signed.
Wasn't a problem when I was new and only had a couple of guns, but it does get frustrating when you have 6-8 weapons mounted.
Also would be nice would be an option to evenly split all remaining ammo/missiles between all guns/launchers.
|

Raiven Parker
The Athiest Syndicate INT0XICATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 12:30:00 -
[12]
yes. Or maybe a set of hotkeys?
|

Mr Toril
Imperial Shipment
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 14:18:00 -
[13]
It would be much easier with one button and not 8
|

Ankhesentapemkah
Aliastra
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 15:25:00 -
[14]
Yes, but I thought I read somewhere that it's already in the works (and coming Soon(TM) I suppose). ---
Thanks for all that supported me. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
|

Ulstan
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 15:57:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Ulstan on 29/05/2008 15:57:22 Superb idea. Fixes one more annoying UI inconvenience.
|

zykerx
Pegasus Mining and Securities R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 16:01:00 -
[16]
would be nice .
"MY COMMENTS IN NO WAY REFLECT MY CORP OR ALLIANCE"
|

Ehranavaar
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 16:06:00 -
[17]
|

Nariana Verex
Oberon Incorporated Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 16:21:00 -
[18]
As long as they fix the issue with laser lenses at the same time, I am all for a 'Reload All' option. Would rock, a simple little button next to the top-most rack; kind of like how the Overheat buttons work.
Signed.
Do the right thing. Don't leave shuttles in space. |

Dlardrageth
Eve University Ivy League
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 16:36:00 -
[19]
Supported.
Though considering for how long the reload bug/"feature" for frequency crystals has been around I won't put too much stock in it becoming realized.
|

JJ Kazanski
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 16:55:00 -
[20]
Yes please!
Also, sometimes when I change ammo in multiple turrets, an error occurs, it just leaves the turret empty and I have to open the cargo bay, and drag and drop the crystal into place. Please fix this bug also!
|

Four Degrees
Alternative End Phobos Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 17:20:00 -
[21]
Frankly, I welcome our new munition Overlords.
|

JiJiCle
COLSUP Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 17:51:00 -
[22]
one of those so simple things that are deeply needed
/signed
|

Farrqua
Turbo Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 18:01:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Ankhesentapemkah Yes, but I thought I read somewhere that it's already in the works (and coming Soon(TM) I suppose).
Yes but if we can just bring it to the attention of our EvE DEV overlords maybe thew would consider accelerating the release and or give a more defined time line.
I support this, it seems to be a simple fix (hopefully).
|

Kivin San
Dirty Deeds Corp. Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 18:07:00 -
[24]
Releasing Emyperian Age without this feature is simply madness. It's little changes like this that would endear me to CCP/Eve a good deal more than far fetched gimmicks like ambulation.
|

Windjammer
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 18:28:00 -
[25]
Heck, yes. This is one everyone can agree on.
Regards, Windjammer
|

BlondieBC
7th Tribal Legion
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 18:52:00 -
[26]
Small step, but useful.
Also a saved ship config swap at stations would be nice. Use phoon for PVP. Lots of useful fit. Quicker changes be nice.
|

Tessen
Stellar Tide
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 22:31:00 -
[27]
|

Zelian Rage
Deep Space Logistics
|
Posted - 2008.05.29 23:21:00 -
[28]
Yes please.
|

Gotrek65
Industrial Warlords Dominatus Phasmatis
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 00:28:00 -
[29]
/sined
|

Bad Harlequin
Chiroptera Factor
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 01:59:00 -
[30]
/juggles fleet emp and barrage /tosses pp in there /drops all on toe /swears loudly /signs
-----
-- we all live in a yellow subroutine -- |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |