| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

RuleoftheBone
Ataraxia.
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 17:13:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Jack Gilligan
Originally by: CCP Mitnal Given that one of the stated aims of Empyrean Age is to populate low-sec we shall have to see how claims of its demise are greatly exaggerated or not.
Fail.
Don't see how it's going to do it. Unless you are going to turn it into highsec lite, which isn't a solution either.
Dont't worry alliance blob lemming....you are excluded atm. You'll just have to use the ole mission alt or something .
"Lead Me..Follow Me..Or get the **** out of my way" General George Patton USA
|

mcwarlord
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 17:47:00 -
[62]
this is how ccp destroys the game + it was low sec. You pirate and loose sometimes ships and in reward you get :
2008.05.29 20:37:00
Victim: XXXXXXXX Alliance: NONE Corp: XXXXXXXXXXXX Destroyed: Iteron Mark IV System: XXXXXXXXXX Security: 0.4 Damage Taken: 2506
Involved parties:
Name: XXXXXXXXX Security: -9.9 Alliance: XXXXXXXXX Corp: XXXXXXXXX Ship: Devoter Weapon: Devoter Damage Done: 1398
Name: XXXXXXXXX Security: -9.7 Alliance: XXXXXXXXX Corp: XXXXXXXXX Ship: Abaddon Weapon: Warp Disruptor II Damage Done: 776
Name: XXXXXXXXX(laid the final blow) Security: -9.9 Alliance: XXXXXXXXX Corp:XXXXXXXXX Ship: Nighthawk Weapon: Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Missile Damage Done: 332
Destroyed items:
1MN MicroWarpdrive I Expanded Cargohold II F-S8 Relativistic Deflection Shield Induction I Small Tractor Beam I Giant Secure Container (Cargo) Praetor I Blueprint (In Container) Core Defence Field Extender I Blueprint Tripped Power Circuit, Qty: 558 Small Energy Neutralizer I Blueprint Cap Recharger I Blueprint X-Large Shield Booster II Small Tractor Beam I Blueprint, Qty: 2 Warp Core Optimizer I Blueprint Crokite Mining Crystal I Blueprint Drone Repair Augmentor I Blueprint Shield Boost Amplifier I Blueprint Hybrid Metastasis Adjuster I Blueprint Sentry Damage Augmentor I Blueprint Heat Dissipation Field II, Qty: 2 Antimatter Charge L Blueprint Warhead Flare Catalyst I Blueprint Conductive Polymer, Qty: 83 Energy Grid Upgrades Advanced Weapon Upgrades, Qty: 2 Medium Shield Booster I Blueprint Energy Locus Coordinator I Blueprint Pyerite, Qty: 174188 Megacyte, Qty: 110878 Scordite Mining Crystal I Blueprint Energized Regenerative Membrane I Blueprint Infrared L Blueprint Core Defence Charge Economizer I Blueprint Energized Magnetic Membrane I Blueprint Large Shield Booster I Blueprint Magnetic Plating I Blueprint Small Remote Armor Repair System I Blueprint Ogre I Blueprint Dark Ochre Mining Crystal I Blueprint Auxiliary Nano Pump I Blueprint Shield Flux Coil I Blueprint Algid Hybrid Administrations Unit I Blueprint Modulated Deep Core Strip Miner II Blueprint Medium Armor Repairer I Blueprint Reactive Plating I Blueprint Warhead Calefaction Catalyst I Blueprint Ward Console, Qty: 162 Capacitor Control Circuit I Blueprint Projectile Locus Coordinator I Blueprint Energy Metastasis Adjuster I Blueprint Esoteric Data Interface Armor Kinetic Hardener I Blueprint, Qty: 2 Hemorphite Mining Crystal I Blueprint Ultraviolet L Blueprint Medium Remote Armor Repair System I Blueprint Small Shield Extender I Blueprint Dual 150mm Railgun I Blueprint Dual 250mm Railgun I Blueprint Antimatter Charge M Blueprint Gneiss Mining Crystal I Blueprint Medium Shield Extender I Blueprint Nanobot Accelerator I Blueprint Cynosural Field Theory Dread Guristas Spatial Destabilization Battery Blueprint Hybrid Burst Aerator I Blueprint Stasis Drone Augmentor I Blueprint Reactor Control Unit I Blueprint Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I Blueprint Egress Port Maximizer I Blueprint Projectile Metastasis Adjuster I Blueprint Alloyed Tritanium Bar, Qty: 45 Armor EM Hardener I Blueprint Zydrine, Qty: 12460 Armageddon Blueprint Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I Blueprint Jaspet Mining Crystal I Blueprint Engine Thermal Shielding I Blueprint Hammerhead I Blueprint Scorched Telemetry Processor, Qty: 304 Veldspar Mining Crystal I Blueprint Smashed Trigger Unit, Qty: 92 Charred Micro Circuit, Qty: 984 425mm Railgun I Blueprint Heat Dissipation Amplifier I Blueprint Hedbergite Mining Crystal I Blueprint Remote Repair Augmentor I Blueprint Skirmish Warfare Torpedo Specialization Kinetic Deflection Amplifier I Blueprint Inverted Signal Field Projector I Blueprint Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I Blueprint Information Warfare Polycarbon Engine Housing I Blueprint Kernite Mining Crystal I Blueprint Energized Reactive Membrane I Blueprint Hobgoblin I Blueprint Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer I Blueprint
|

mcwarlord
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 17:48:00 -
[63]
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I Blueprint Contaminated Nanite Compound, Qty: 138 Heavy Energy Neutralizer I Blueprint Particle Dispersion Augmentor I Blueprint Datacore - Mechanical Engineering, Qty: 44 Wasp I Blueprint Void Bomb Blueprint Rokh Blueprint Salvage Tackle I Blueprint Drone Scope Chip I Blueprint Large Remote Armor Repair System I Blueprint Warhead Rigor Catalyst I Blueprint Caldari Shuttle Blueprint Fried Interface Circuit, Qty: 894 Projectile Burst Aerator I Blueprint Hornet I Blueprint Dynamic Fuel Valve I Blueprint Mercoxit Mining Crystal I Blueprint Jury Rigging Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I Blueprint Spodumain Mining Crystal I Blueprint Sentry Drone Interfacing Particle Dispersion Projector I Blueprint Magnetic Scattering Amplifier II X-Large Shield Booster I Blueprint Raven Blueprint, Qty: 4 Juggernaut Torpedo Blueprint Small Tractor Beam I, Qty: 3 Hyperion Blueprint, Qty: 14 Contaminated Lorentz Fluid, Qty: 25 Anti-Explosive Pump I Blueprint Capacitor Flux Coil I Blueprint Wing Command Hybrid Discharge Elutriation I Blueprint Drone Speed Augmentor I Blueprint Invulnerability Field II, Qty: 3 Rocket Fuel Cache Partition I Blueprint Cruise Missiles Melted Capacitor Console, Qty: 37 Small Shield Booster I Blueprint Low Friction Nozzle Joints I Blueprint 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint Algid Energy Administrations Unit I Blueprint Warp Scrambler II Core Defence Field Purger I Blueprint Microwave L Blueprint Medium Energy Neutralizer I Blueprint Gamma L Blueprint Damage Control I Blueprint Tracking Diagnostic Subroutines I Blueprint Station Warehouse Blueprint Heavy Ion Blaster I Blueprint Arkonor Mining Crystal I Blueprint Anti-Kinetic Pump I Blueprint Hybrid Ambit Extension I Blueprint Small Shield Booster II Drone Durability Enhancer I Blueprint Hybrid Collision Accelerator I Blueprint Armor Plates, Qty: 95 Powergrid Subroutine Maximizer I Blueprint Auxiliary Thrusters I Blueprint 800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint Energy Burst Aerator I Blueprint Energized Reflective Membrane I Blueprint Plutonium Charge L Blueprint Core Defence Operational Solidifier I Blueprint Vespa I Blueprint, Qty: 2 350mm Railgun I Blueprint Targeting Systems Stabilizer I Blueprint Interface Alignment Chart, Qty: 8 Salvager I Blueprint Heavy Electron Blaster I Blueprint Reflective Plating I Blueprint Medium Shield Booster II, Qty: 3 Bistot Mining Crystal I Blueprint Scientific Networking Anti-Thermic Pump I Blueprint Armored Warfare Scourge Heavy Missile Blueprint Drone Mining Augmentor I Blueprint Standard Missile Specialization Signal Disruption Amplifier I Blueprint Semiconductor Memory Cell I Blueprint Inferno Torpedo Blueprint Nocxium, Qty: 47567 Energy Collision Accelerator I Blueprint 1MN MicroWarpdrive I Blueprint Megathron Blueprint, Qty: 3 Cargohold Optimization I Blueprint 1MN Afterburner I Blueprint Valkyrie I Blueprint Bane Torpedo Blueprint Acolyte I Blueprint Ballistic Control System I Blueprint, Qty: 6 Projectile Ambit Extension I Blueprint Defective Current Pump, Qty: 137 Heavy Neutron Blaster I Blueprint Mjolnir Torpedo Blueprint Neutron Blaster Cannon I Blueprint, Qty: 2 Invulnerability Field I Blueprint Havoc Heavy Missile Blueprint Infiltrator I Blueprint Signal Focusing Kit I Blueprint Power Diagnostic System I Blueprint Widowmaker Heavy Missile Blueprint Emission Scope Sharpener I Blueprint Explosion Dampening Field II Warrior I Blueprint Armor Thermic Hardener I Blueprint Ancillary Current Router I Blueprint Datacore - Electromagnetic Physics, Qty: 54 Projectile Collision Accelerator I Blueprint Damaged Artificial Neural Network, Qty: 149 Anti-EM Pump I Blueprint Medium Armor Maintenance Bot I Blueprint Malfunctioning Shield Emitter, Qty: 143 Energized Thermic Membrane I Blueprint Capital Shield Emission Systems Thermic Plating I Blueprint Warp Disruptor II Adaptive Nano Plating I Blueprint Core Defence Capacitor Sa***uard I Blueprint Rocket Specialization
|

mcwarlord
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 17:49:00 -
[64]
Memetic Algorithm Bank I Blueprint Regenerative Plating I Blueprint Burned Logic Circuit, Qty: 254 Cap Booster 800 Blueprint Energy Discharge Elutriation I Blueprint 50mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint Omber Mining Crystal I Blueprint Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I Blueprint Plagioclase Mining Crystal I Blueprint Scorpion Blueprint 200mm Railgun I Blueprint, Qty: 2 Gamma M Blueprint Ionic Field Projector I Blueprint Warp Core Stabilizer I Blueprint Broken Drone Transceiver, Qty: 46 Trimark Armor Pump I Blueprint Siege Warfare Targeting System Subcontroller I Blueprint Drone Control Range Augmentor I Blueprint Electron Blaster Cannon I Blueprint, Qty: 2 Hybrid Locus Coordinator I Blueprint Liquid Cooled Electronics I Blueprint Capacitor Power Relay I Blueprint Photon Scattering Field II, Qty: 3 Explosion Dampening Field I Blueprint Bay Loading Accelerator I Blueprint Shield Recharger I Blueprint Cataclysm Cruise Missile Blueprint Pyroxeres Mining Crystal I Blueprint Devastator Cruise Missile Blueprint Tangled Power Conduit, Qty: 226 Energy Ambit Extension I Blueprint Superconductor Rails Blueprint Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer I Blueprint Armor Rigging Apocalypse Blueprint, Qty: 2
Dropped items:
Heat Dissipation Field I Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II Warp Core Stabilizer II, Qty: 2
|

mcwarlord
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 17:52:00 -
[65]
-ccp boosted the haulers hitpoints -ccp removed warp disrupting ability (and brought it back with heavy dictors but took a long time ) -they changed boomarks so harder to pirate again -at the end you get 2 items out of a 34 billion kill
|

mcwarlord
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 17:54:00 -
[66]
all I can say this is CONSPIRACY ! out of tons of items its not even 2% I think
You think that is fair ???
|

Ieu Duin
Star Sabre Industries Dark Taboo
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 17:57:00 -
[67]
Originally by: mcwarlord all I can say this is CONSPIRACY ! out of tons of items its not even 2% I think
You think that is fair ???
mcwarlord off the mccaffine, now!
Quote: There are no fair fights in EVE. If you're in a fair fight, you planned wrong.
-- Agent Li, Caldari, Galactic Defence Consortium, BLACKHAWK FEDERATION
|

Nur Vadenn
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 18:18:00 -
[68]
Originally by: mcwarlord
*long killmail of a hauler in low-sec*
all I can say this is CONSPIRACY ! out of tons of items its not even 2% I think
You think that is fair ???
Yup, seems fair to me. The victim lost everything, you gained something. Honestly with a heavy interdictor, battleship, and command ship did you even feel that slight tingle that was the gate guns or was that not even a factor? Seems like for the effort put forth on your part you got an appropriately scaled reward.
--- The Lurker |

Kerfira
University of Caille
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 21:43:00 -
[69]
Originally by: mcwarlord all I can say this is CONSPIRACY ! out of tons of items its not even 2% I think
You think that is fair ???
Fair? Maybe not, but then again, EVE isn't supposed to be.
It's fairly easy to see what happened though. The items were in the 'Giant Secure Container', and it got destroyed....
Originally by: CCP Wrangler EVE isn't designed to just look like a cold, dark and harsh world, it's designed to be a cold, dark and harsh world.
|

Tarminic
Black Flame Industries
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 21:54:00 -
[70]
Originally by: mcwarlord all I can say this is CONSPIRACY ! out of tons of items its not even 2% I think
You think that is fair ???
So why didn't you scan him and ransom him? ---------------- Play EVE: Downtime Madness v0.81 (Updated 4/8) |

Cpt Branko
Surge. NIght's Dawn
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 22:22:00 -
[71]
Edited by: Cpt Branko on 30/05/2008 22:23:12
Originally by: Tarminic
So why didn't you scan him and ransom him?
(a) Sitting at gates is risky. In fact, I do not own a ship which can tank sentries, only delay popping to them.
(b) Carebears carrying valuables are prone to logging off for some reason instead of, you know, accepting ransom convoes.*
(c) You always pop T1 haulers if you don't have a cargo scanner because if they agree to pay then they're carrying valuables which might drop way more, since you're not going to ask for a lot when ransoming a T1 hauler. I always have bad luck with drops though - one of the worst things was chasing a hauler for two sytems and then I pop him in my Hurricane and he drops a few cargo expanders - better then nothing, I guess. Turns out he was carrying 400 mil in datacores which all blew up.
The hauler this guy mentioned was carrying stuff in a container which is a two-edged sword; the container could very well survive dropping everything in it.
*I mean, the last freighter kill we were going to ransom it for 1B, and then the guy logs off. Pew pew, he explodes, two rattlesnakes drop and a navy apoc exploded. It would be better for him if he didn't log off but paid the ransom instead 
It seems he's hired 8 merc corps to go after us now, so I guess he's a little ****ed  Sig removed, inappropriate link. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Chainsaw Plankton
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.05.30 22:33:00 -
[72]
because when i activate all 8 guns an itty 4 pops when about 5 activate 
that and if it was say 2 bs jumping in it would have been an even fight. hell the 2 bs probably could win. If he hadn't jumped a hauler into lowsec with pirates in system well.. thats his own fault 
|

KISOGOKU
|
Posted - 2008.05.31 00:13:00 -
[73]
Edited by: KISOGOKU on 31/05/2008 00:16:37 probably not true ,there was a known problem with killmails and bpcs .Bpcs shown a bpo and calculated as a bpo at killboard gives false damage info. Edit: hauler might be carrying bpcs but your killboard calculated bpo prices.ım not saying everyone was bpc but at least BS blue prints were bpc probably ,of course cant be sure
Originally by: mcwarlord
-at the end you get 2 items out of a 34 billion kill
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |