| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vyktor Abyss
The Abyss Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.06.17 10:29:00 -
[61]
The old ship model was better looking, but like with women, better looking does not always mean a better person.
I want to marry a butt-ugly helios with personality and just shag the pretty helios with little personality.
Errr... wait...
|

Celeste Coeval
The Gosimer and Scarab
|
Posted - 2008.06.17 11:32:00 -
[62]
Sad.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Get over it.
Originally by: Lance Fighter This is either a troll or a noob... Ill take the noob route.
|

Aioa
Planetary Assault Systems
|
Posted - 2008.06.17 13:49:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Celeste Coeval Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Yes, and in our eyes it has all the beauty of a horse's arse.
Originally by: Celeste Coeval Get over it.
Shan't  |

techzer0
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.06.17 14:04:00 -
[64]
I just want my cheetah to not look like a hastily slapped together model... it's a cheetah. It's supposed to be lean and fast, not an in-space sail-boat looking turd.
The probe is a terrible model, and slapping a solar panel on the side of it and calling it a cheetah does nothing for it. If anything the Hyena model should have been swapped to the probe model base as the cheetah has been in game longer 
Saying this because I'm not a Helios pilot, though I feel your pain  ------------
Originally by: CCP Mitnal It's great being a puppetmaster 
|

DDaisy
VentureCorp Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2008.06.17 15:07:00 -
[65]
To be honest the Imicus bag o' sh**e model is far worse than the Probe model. I fly both coverts and am less stressed at the Minmatar model nerf than the Gallente one. Looks like some weird picture frame stand. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "In the wake of DDaisy's Megathron"
|

Ethaet
Aliastra
|
Posted - 2008.06.17 16:22:00 -
[66]
The old helios was a great ship. When it got nerfed I couldn't fly it any more, so I had to sell it, and waste 10 days training for a probe just to have a non fugly covops. If the helios had always looked like that, I would have never trained gallente frig 5. -------------------------------------------------------------- Seriously, we need some kind of separation between the post and signature. There you go. Now that wasn't so hard  |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |