| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Thenoran
Caldari Border Rim Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:17:00 -
[1]
Digging through some old stuff and found the original killmail when I decided that my cute little Badger should bring that first batch of Mexallon to Otsela (0.4) for higher prices.
'...What does blinking red mean?'
First time I ever went into low-sec and instantly ganked on the gate (Neomaximus), but learned from it and now I've seen 0.0, Hulks and everything, now I can even mine in low-sec without much trouble :P
So, under what circumstances did you end up being podded the first time? ------------------------
Ore Depletion Calculator |

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:19:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 05/07/2008 17:21:07
Obe gatecamp in 2003. Pirate in Thorax shot me. I had a Thorax with no damage mods since I didnt know they existed.
He knew. 
Oh, and I also didnt know what happened when the ship got blown up so I did not attempt to warp out.
"Squish".
--- Its dead, Jim.
|

kryptteacher
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:19:00 -
[3]
was afk in lowsec at a gate... lol
|

Haakelen
Gallente Genesis Rising
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:25:00 -
[4]
After my first ship popped, I tried to slowboat my pod 3,000m to a gate, with a Scorpion and an Apoc still there. Welp.
|

Gneeznow
Minmatar North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:25:00 -
[5]
I was a year or so in game before I ever got podded, my first podding was to a disco (smartbomb) vindicator in venal omw home after losing my jaguar in a skirmish.
|

Taipan Leviathan
The Maverick Navy Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:25:00 -
[6]
Rancer gatecamp.
We have all been there.
|

Something Random
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:26:00 -
[7]
Vincent Lausorntiri or whatever his name is and a friend from GHSC camped me in station so i decided to take them on in my 720mm loaded celestis...... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr....... pop..... squish......
|

Mangala Solaris
Caldari Ma'adim Logistics
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:29:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Mangala Solaris on 05/07/2008 17:45:21 First ship loss was a caracal ratting in lowsec in this characters first month back in 2006.
My first podding wasnt until December 2007. Got podded by a guy who smartied a whole load of us at Chribba's first love-fest. -------
|

Kalen Vox
Veyr
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:33:00 -
[9]
It was a gatecamp in Auga I believe. For some reason I had it in my head that the whole route was highsec. I had probably been playing about 1 week, and had not long moved from frigates to destroyers. The destroyer I lost was carrying most of my stuff and some of my friend's stuff too... 
After my destroyer was popped my pod was scrambled and webbed and I was asked for 5 mil. I remember thinking "five... million!?"
Good times...  __________
|

Riho
Gallente Mercenary Forces
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:43:00 -
[10]
the killmail is still on MF old kb... it was my first ever trip to 0.0 and i was way to adrenaline pumped to realize that i should warp :D ---------------------------------- Fighting for Minmatar o7 Yes... this is my main. Extreme Troll Slayer...
|

Nachshon
Caldari 17th Minmatar Tactical Wing
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:56:00 -
[11]
Stationcamping Naglfar and two buddies. That's right, my first podkill was by a friggin DREADNOUGHT. ____________________________________ Caldari by birth, Minmatar by citizenship.
The True Meaning of Freedom
My v |

Ammoina
University of Caille
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 17:56:00 -
[12]
Undocked in a battle cruiser to fix over-view settings after a patch, EVE black-screened until it loaded me back up into a different station with a shiny new pod and sans implants. "Nothing in our logs..." 
|

Brewfus Keane
Gallente Lightning Gadgets Inc
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 18:17:00 -
[13]
Never been podded yet in my 4 months playing this character and never been podded in any of my other characters ive had over a stretch of 2 years (never got into this game till now, failed at remembering my old account details and created this one :P)
It not like ive never been to low sec, I have just nobodys been lucky enough to get me yet (or ive lost my ship first in a gang resulting in me being able to escape while my gang mates are not so lucky ) hehe
But im sure someone will get me soon enough as im thinking of messing about in a few ships out there in a few weeks 
|

Mr Friendly
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 18:22:00 -
[14]
I was sleeping on my keyboard, at 2 AM, during a war and in my mission ship. Apparently, I moved whilst being killed and typed HGYLJFFGJHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (or something) in local just before being podded. Made the guy laugh at least :)
|

Tbear
Cave Bear Mining
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 18:24:00 -
[15]
By TankCEO (or was it just TANK) somewhere in Empire while traveling. Jumped to the gate and ofcourse had to travel 15km when Red/Flash/Red/Flash and I started taking damage.... Dead before I knew it. Tank and a couple of friends were killing shuttles and other ships. I lost a brand new Blackbird (w/no fittings ). I immediately went to the station and bought another one and put a few fittings on it. I headed back to get revenge and fortunately for me Tank and friends had already left......
Those were fun days!

|

Blane Xero
Amarr The Firestorm Cartel
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 18:28:00 -
[16]
My first podding, hum, i think i lost a zealot to a roaming AAA gang (basically a gang which had one of ever recon/hac/command ship ;s)
I had no chance.
|

Wen Johen
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 18:32:00 -
[17]
I was ratting in 0.0 space periodically warping to safespots when hostiles showed. I was really tired and managed to fall asleep at the keyboard while sitting at this ss. Guess which sounds woke me up? 
Lost my ship and my pod which had some expensive at that time implants for me. But it taught me a very important thing about EVE, that sleep > playing internet spaceships and if you play very tired your spaceship will end up getting owned sooner or later.
|

Matthew Cooper
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 18:45:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Matthew Cooper on 05/07/2008 18:46:27 Original character:
PF-346 back in 2004?
Honestly I don't remember.
This character:
Most likely Rancer (before Ginger Magician got banned). 
Originally by: Tarminic Stop posting with your alt Kieron. 
|

Rawr Cristina
Caldari Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 18:58:00 -
[19]
Original Character
2003
Had finally mined enough minerals to build my Armageddon. Was all excited and stuff since those things were RARE back then, I could only find 1 Tachyon beam on the market though so the rest were heavy beams or something.
I felt invincible, so I jumped into PF-346 and forced a Maller to warp off the gate, muahaha!
Warped to belt, did some NPCing. heard reports of gatecamp at the empire gate, and because i was feeling particually tough I initiated warp - At which point my 56k d/ced.
By the time I logged back in, I was in my clone station.  ...
|

goodby4u
Logistic Technologies Incorporated
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 19:11:00 -
[20]
I got podded from about 50-100 rookie ships.... Thats where I lost my first destroyer.
Actually thinking back that event was what made me start paying for this game.
|

Adasel
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 19:14:00 -
[21]
Original Character was Caldari way back in 2004.
I noticed on the forums a lot of folks talking about exploration and a few sites were mentioned.
One of them was a place called the "city of god". As my character was only a few days old i was going in the noob ship not expecting much to happen....
Lets just say that it took around 10 seconds to be podded and awake at my cloning station!!.
|

Kendar
Gallente 4S Corporation Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 19:19:00 -
[22]
I got poded by one of the first apocs ingame.. had just managed to mine enough to get a rax with prototype rails fited and did 2 jumps into 0.0 where i met my fiery doom 
|

Larkonis Trassler
Neo Spartans
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 19:27:00 -
[23]
Thought I would try ninja ratting in EC-P8R in a Caracal. I got in. I didn't get out. Assumption of Risk |

BalZ
Gallente The Eagle's Space-Squirrel Hunting Lodge
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 19:37:00 -
[24]
2006 flying afk in a hauler in Aridia en route to empire from Solitude.. 
2006.03.11 14:46 So you died? Well you have a Clone Grade Lambda at Alenia IV - Moon 3 - University of Caille School station. Enjoy your afterlife, note that 62154 skill points were lost from the skill Gallente Cruiser.
after that i started upgrading my clones  ________
|

Grimpak
Gallente Trinity Nova Trinity Nova Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 19:49:00 -
[25]
back in 2004 by a killer clowns from outer space gatecamp back in a entry point to syndicate.
first time I set AP thru fastest route to get from verge vendor to placid.
last time I made the mistake of using an itty 3 for doing such trip ---
Quote: The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.
ain't that right. |

soldieroffortune 258
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 20:07:00 -
[26]
uh, the first time i got podded i was en route from minmatar to caldari space, i was kinda new, probably two or three weeks only, and hadnt heard about gate camps, had my shiny new vexor cruiser (w/ plat insurance thank god) and got podded in the molden heath area, im not sure of the exact system, but it was around the teonusude/ gelfiven area, (maybe rancer??? not sure though) but yeah, thats when i first learned the hard way about gate camps
|

pushdogg
Minmatar Vermin. HUZZAH FEDERATION
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 20:08:00 -
[27]
first time i was podded was before warp to 0, and i was auto-piloting back home, gingermagician was sniping on the hagilur gate in a mega, he got my shiny new thrasher and my pod:(....after that, i was inspired to become very cold-blooded. best sig ever:)
Originally by: Soul Harvestor You're an idiot.
|

Amastat
Caldari Omegatech
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 20:15:00 -
[28]
Hmmm... first time I got podded? Back in summer of '06. Me and another freind were both noobs, in Cormorants. We went to Mara looking for a place to make some more cash.
I think us flying through Mara is enough reason why we died and got podded, right? :P ____________________
"All warfare is based on deception... we must seem unable...seem inactive...and crush him " - Sun Tzu |

Aneu Angellus
Caldari Revival.
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 20:17:00 -
[29]
Atlar 2003, m0o... go figure ________________ REVIVAL
|

Kye Do'lan
Gallente The Whitesands Consortium
|
Posted - 2008.07.05 20:26:00 -
[30]
Ratting in Delve in late 2003 in my 1st BS a megathron.
I was busy shooting away and Moo appeared in the belt in kestrels fitted with torp and cruise launchers.
My 1st BS didn't last long, nor did my pod 
My Skills |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |