| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Verocity
8 Virtues
6
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 03:49:00 -
[1] - Quote
Well it's been roughly 3 weeks but I'm seeing the same signature. Entire systems of belts stripped down to 3-9k of ore left in each roid. It's been 3 weeks of bliss where I could mine belt after belt but today it's back to how it was before Feb 28th. Please do another sweep and ban these fools who think Eve is a botting paradise. |

Gantz Tleilax
Tleilax Foundation
50
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 06:53:00 -
[2] - Quote
Dude . . . Fanfest in underway, need to wait till next year before that happens. |

Dyniss
Argent Uprising
3
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 07:08:00 -
[3] - Quote
Botters giving you problems? Gank them problem solved |

CatreX Nolen
The Syndicate Inc Eternal Syndicate
5
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 07:25:00 -
[4] - Quote
Gank em. that's what I'll do the day I find those bastards around my home. |

Florestan Bronstein
United Highsec Front The 99 Percent
460
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 07:39:00 -
[5] - Quote
Verocity wrote:Well it's been roughly 3 weeks but I'm seeing the same signature. Entire systems of belts stripped down to 3-9k of ore left in each roid. It's been 3 weeks of bliss where I could mine belt after belt but today it's back to how it was before Feb 28th. Please do another sweep and ban these fools who think Eve is a botting paradise. most bans were 2-week temp bans |

Bubanni
SniggWaffe EVE Corporation 123566322353
135
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 08:04:00 -
[6] - Quote
Florestan Bronstein wrote:Verocity wrote:Well it's been roughly 3 weeks but I'm seeing the same signature. Entire systems of belts stripped down to 3-9k of ore left in each roid. It's been 3 weeks of bliss where I could mine belt after belt but today it's back to how it was before Feb 28th. Please do another sweep and ban these fools who think Eve is a botting paradise. most bans were 2-week temp bans
And the two weeks have passed... now the bots are botting again.... good thing CCP doesn't do a first strike, perma ban.... because most botters will become lawfule citizens when they been busted... yes clearly............................... |

Parsee789
Immaterial and Missing Power
68
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 08:11:00 -
[7] - Quote
Quick CCP we must smite these unrepentant botters with the BanHammer of God.
Then call upon God to Cast their souls into hell, where they will be tortured with burning and impalement till the end of Time.
|

bornaa
GRiD.
118
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 09:22:00 -
[8] - Quote
Sreegs, push that red button from the fanfest. |

Sasha Azala
Blood and Decay
97
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 09:30:00 -
[9] - Quote
Verocity wrote:Well it's been roughly 3 weeks but I'm seeing the same signature. Entire systems of belts stripped down to 3-9k of ore left in each roid. It's been 3 weeks of bliss where I could mine belt after belt but today it's back to how it was before Feb 28th. Please do another sweep and ban these fools who think Eve is a botting paradise.
3 -9k ore left?
So they scan the roids before mining. I wouldn't have thought botters would bother scanning. |

Tobiaz
Spacerats
25
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 09:40:00 -
[10] - Quote
Whenever Sreegs starts swinging the banhammer, all botters scurry away and hide in the crevices. Good chance that these specific miners weren't banned, but just were waiting to see on their little botting-forums what CCP's next step was. And now they think they are safe, they are back. http://go-dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Tobiaz/sig_complaints.gif
How about fixing image-linking on the forums, CCP? I want to see signatures! |

Krixtal Icefluxor
Bison - Ammatar Thunder Thundering Herd
377
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 11:14:00 -
[11] - Quote
Confirming strangely emptied belts in Thiarer in Ammatar and next door in Orva.
.....and coming off of a Monday ?????
They are indeed back. OMG He Spent His Free-áAURUM ! God is simply-áthe very extraordinary power of the Universe to organize Itself as percieved. -á-á- Lee Smolin "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity" |

Ptraci
3 R Corporation The Irukandji
422
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 11:15:00 -
[12] - Quote
Verocity wrote:Well it's been roughly 3 weeks but I'm seeing the same signature. Entire systems of belts stripped down to 3-9k of ore left in each roid. It's been 3 weeks of bliss where I could mine belt after belt but today it's back to how it was before Feb 28th. Please do another sweep and ban these fools who think Eve is a botting paradise.
Confirming that tritanium at 5 isk per unit has nothing to do with what you are seeing, only bots can strip a belt. |

My Postman
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
42
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 11:16:00 -
[13] - Quote
I realized the same as OP, when i logged today belts were empty (!). Even scordite was mined out (lol).
2 weeks ago the population of my home suddenly dropped from 15-20 to 5 (!). Now they are back. And we are talking highsec, gents. |

Krixtal Icefluxor
Bison - Ammatar Thunder Thundering Herd
377
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 11:24:00 -
[14] - Quote
Ptraci wrote:Verocity wrote:Well it's been roughly 3 weeks but I'm seeing the same signature. Entire systems of belts stripped down to 3-9k of ore left in each roid. It's been 3 weeks of bliss where I could mine belt after belt but today it's back to how it was before Feb 28th. Please do another sweep and ban these fools who think Eve is a botting paradise. Confirming that tritanium at 5 isk per unit has nothing to do with what you are seeing, only bots can strip a belt.
Too widespread to NOT be bots. Same patterns out here. It's REAL obvious............... OMG He Spent His Free-áAURUM ! God is simply-áthe very extraordinary power of the Universe to organize Itself as percieved. -á-á- Lee Smolin "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity" |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
398
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 11:27:00 -
[15] - Quote
Today I passed thru some systems I know for a long time and indeed the local count was 3 times as much as the day after the last ban and 70% of the "full bots" situation we have some past times. Auditing | Collateral holding and insurance | Consulting | PLEX for Good Charity
Twitter channel |

Zagdul
Clan Shadow Wolf Fatal Ascension
427
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 11:32:00 -
[16] - Quote
Tobiaz wrote:Whenever Sreegs starts swinging the banhammer, all botters scurry away and hide in the crevices. Good chance that these specific miners weren't banned, but just were waiting to see on their little botting-forums what CCP's next step was. And now they think they are safe, they are back.
I've got people who read EVE News 24 and they tell me there hasn't been an 'all clear' post yet.
It's not Rocket Surgery |

Krixtal Icefluxor
Bison - Ammatar Thunder Thundering Herd
378
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 11:44:00 -
[17] - Quote
Zagdul wrote:Tobiaz wrote:Whenever Sreegs starts swinging the banhammer, all botters scurry away and hide in the crevices. Good chance that these specific miners weren't banned, but just were waiting to see on their little botting-forums what CCP's next step was. And now they think they are safe, they are back. I've got people who read EVE News 24 and they tell me there hasn't been an 'all clear' post yet.
For realz. Bet Riverini wishes he never had a thing to do with that 'how-to'-guide posing as a 'what to look out for'-guide to botting. OMG He Spent His Free-áAURUM ! God is simply-áthe very extraordinary power of the Universe to organize Itself as percieved. -á-á- Lee Smolin "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity" |

Avila Cracko
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
176
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 12:02:00 -
[18] - Quote
Yea, they are back... 
That's just sad. 
|

MadMuppet
Kerguelen Station
182
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 13:29:00 -
[19] - Quote
Well it will be an interesting test of response times. If CCP is slow enough in responding it will still be a potentially viable method of earning isk in the game. So long as the response times is greater than the training time plus operations cost recuperation time plus minimum desired profits earned time, it is going to keep going on.
Two months to train a Hulk, plus the ship. Just over 1.5 billion isk in hardware and PLEX. If the bot can make 100+ mil isk a day it would need about two weeks of 'getting away with it' to pay for itself before becoming profitable. That would be your 'minimum first response time'. A two week ban would add another 500mil loss for another PLEX, but that would only require 4-5 days to recoup, so there is your 'second response time'. Coming out of the second ban (another PLEX of 500mil) you again need to respond in 4-5 days or they make a profit again. The ban hammer then falls on the account.
So they need to keep it within a 22 days tracking window to burn them down to no profit, more or less. I don't always finish my commentary, but when I do |

Nirnias Stirrum
Ore Mongers BricK sQuAD.
33
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 13:58:00 -
[20] - Quote
Yup the day the bans stopped my local went from around 40 down to below 20.. I noticed last night local is back up to higher 30's!
Tis a sad sad day! |

David Grogan
The Motley Crew Reborn
313
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 14:29:00 -
[21] - Quote
looks like this might be a good time for a hulkageddon event to celebrate 10 years of bots in eve online. Everytime you buy something that says "made in china" you are helping the rising unemployment in your own country unless you are from china, Buy locally produced goods and help create more jobs. |

mechtech
Ice Liberation Army
143
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 14:45:00 -
[22] - Quote
:/
This is why I'm a proponent of perma-bans for botters. |

Tobiaz
Spacerats
28
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 14:55:00 -
[23] - Quote
mechtech wrote::/
This is why I'm a proponent of perma-bans for botters.
I'm not certain, but I think the more serious botters use programs that read the game's memory. That's tampering with the client and that's a 'first strike and you're out' kind of offense. http://go-dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Tobiaz/sig_complaints.gif
How about fixing image-linking on the forums, CCP? I want to see signatures! |

Palovana
Inner Fire Inc.
163
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 15:03:00 -
[24] - Quote
Blaster boats burn bots, buy blaster Brutix! Please support: export of settings in editable format
Your stuff goes here. |

Verocity
8 Virtues
9
|
Posted - 2012.03.20 18:03:00 -
[25] - Quote
CatreX Nolen wrote:Gank em. that's what I'll do the day I find those bastards around my home.
Unfortunately by the time I get home from work, they are gone along with most of the ore in system. (US TZ) The removal of mining and market bots has really made the game more enjoyable for me as I never realized this is how it SHOULD be. This should be a weekly effort - not an annual one. |

TuonelanOrja
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
186
|
Posted - 2012.03.22 03:30:00 -
[26] - Quote
Thanks God if they are back. Not a veteran, just bitter.. |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
889
|
Posted - 2012.03.22 03:37:00 -
[27] - Quote
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:They are indeed back.
Yes, they are smarter and have a plan. Make more isk thanks to you. Congratulate yourself son. yey |

Aranakas
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2012.03.22 03:44:00 -
[28] - Quote
Dyniss wrote:Botters giving you problems? Gank them problem solved
This is a horrible, horrible idea. These are multi-billion isk operations. Suiciding in high-sec would hurt you more than them. They make billions a day and replacing the odd barge is pennies. |

TuonelanOrja
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
186
|
Posted - 2012.03.22 03:47:00 -
[29] - Quote
Tanya Powers wrote:Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:They are indeed back. Yes, they are smarter and have a plan. Make more isk thanks to you. Congratulate yourself son. yey Meat's back on the menu, boys!
Not a veteran, just bitter.. |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
889
|
Posted - 2012.03.22 03:55:00 -
[30] - Quote
TuonelanOrja wrote:Tanya Powers wrote:Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:They are indeed back. Yes, they are smarter and have a plan. Make more isk thanks to you. Congratulate yourself son. yey Meat's back on the menu, boys!
Mom's proud of you, good boy 
Now bring me some mackinaws salvage and I'll give you another destroyer. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |