| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 19:56:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 20:04:03 Chapter 1 - Summary of TACOS REVOLUTION HOLDING CORP
TACOS REVOLUTION HOLDING CORP has been created as a trading entity for the Fountain region, specialising in seeding outposts with affordable tech 2 items and pos fuels.
Chapter 2 - Background on current business
Tacos Revolution is a 0.0 pvp corp which was formally involved with factional warfare prior to its joining of the Elitist Cowards alliance, so far we've expanded our corporate member base to include a number of industrialists and are making our member base more balanced as well as expanding into the reactions market.
Chapter 3 - Corporate Governance
The IPO will be run through a holding corp, it will place the orders, setup the contracts and handle the sales, each shipment for 0.0 will be done by a corp jump freighter pilot. The holding corp will have a number of Tacos Revolution directors working in specific areas to handle purchases, sales and dividend payments.
Chapter 4 - The Business Plan
Items will be purchased from trade hubs and transported to our jump off points, then moved to specific outposts to seed them via a jump bridge network, we plan to seed 25-100 of the most commonly purchased t2 items as well as several million m3 worth of pos fuels to be sold on a monthly basis, we plan to be supplying skill books that are in short supply and high demand for 25-50% markups with t2 items at between 20-200% markup depending of volume that they take up.
5 wallet divisions
1. Purchases 2. Sales 3. Corp Share 4. Wages 5. Dividends
Initially all isk will be deposited into #1, every Saturday 85% of the income goes back into Purchases, 5% remaining goes into Corp Share, Wages and Dividends, payouts will be done on the Sunday 00:01 to 23:59
Chapter 5 - Statement of Assets
Charon, Obelisk, Rhea, Nomad (15 days)
Chapter 6 - Full Disclosure of Risks
1. Fountain could be attacked leading to a sharp decline in purchases. 2. A director could go awol with holding corp funds. 3. War Dec's, This will cause problems with logistics.
Chapter 7 - Exit Strategy
If/when the IPO is closed I will buy up the existing 0.0 stock at cost to recoup the investors isk.
Chapter 8 - IPO Structure
Shares 10,000 Shares
Price Per Share 2,000,000
Payout Weekly
Projected Return per Share per week(%) 2.5%
Overall Monthly Return(%)
10%
Xabier Xabiers Capital IPO
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=879510Tacos Revol |

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 19:57:00 -
[2]
Reserved Xabiers Capital IPO
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=879510Tacos Revol |

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:00:00 -
[3]
reserved Xabiers Capital IPO
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=879510Tacos Revol |

HomieTraderMan
TACOS REVOLUTION HOLDING CORP
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:08:00 -
[4]
/signed
RapidTaco/HomieTraderMan CEO TACOS REVOLUTION/TACOS REVOLUTION HOLDER
|

RaWBLooD
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:11:00 -
[5]
Edited by: RaWBLooD on 21/09/2008 20:11:42 Confirming recruitment of industrialists and cap pilots for Tacos Revolution. Good luck with trust. miners-you can: switch, rob, wardec, nerf, scam them, buy below market, pirate them on their way to sell. mining < trading, ratting, manufacturing from market bought minerals,they still wont go away |

Brock Nelson
Caldari Flux Technologies Inc
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:12:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Brock Nelson on 21/09/2008 20:12:59 You're in the middle of low-sec space, how do you expect to handle security? Nobody is going to bother war-dec your corp.
Secondly, Foundation is Tau Ceti's *****es and they aren't going to give a damn about the whole Not Blue Don't Shoot or whatever policy they follow.
|

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:17:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Brock Nelson Edited by: Brock Nelson on 21/09/2008 20:12:59 You're in the middle of low-sec space, how do you expect to handle security? Nobody is going to bother war-dec your corp.
Secondly, Foundation is Tau Ceti's *****es and they aren't going to give a damn about the whole Not Blue Don't Shoot or whatever policy they follow.
I was referring to the Fountain region, it is a 0.0 region with an npc sov constellation in its center.
Think your a little confused ;) Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Shar Tegral
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:24:00 -
[8]
The question(s) I have for you is:
How many ipo's should any one person or corporation have running contiguously?
How much time should elapse from the start of one ipo and the next one?
To Shar -verb: 1 - To say what you mean. 2 - To say what it means. 3 - To say something mean. |

Brock Nelson
Caldari Flux Technologies Inc
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:29:00 -
[9]
My bad, I was confusing Fountain with Foundation Alliance.
So back to track; Fountain region is contested region by different alliances (Northern vs Bob?) so how do you plan on navigating the seas of war?
Why do you think Fountain being attacked will lead to sharp decline in module purchase? I would rather think war would drive the market.
|

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:30:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 20:30:40
Originally by: Shar Tegral
The question(s) I have for you is:
How many ipo's should any one person or corporation have running contiguously?
How much time should elapse from the start of one ipo and the next one?
Up to the individuals and how much time they personally have to be involved.
This IPO is being run by RapidTaco's, I've just done the market research for it.
Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Shar Tegral
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:34:00 -
[11]
The reason I ask is that you are still running a 12B bond. Payment for that is coming due. A proper Ponzii operation seeks further funding when payments for prior obligations are expected.
Mind you, your last IPO still failed to reveal any past trading partners or any api auditing. So, in essence, after 1 month why should people trust you for another 20B when they haven't even gotten their first 12B back.
To Shar -verb: 1 - To say what you mean. 2 - To say what it means. 3 - To say something mean. |

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:36:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Brock Nelson My bad, I was confusing Fountain with Foundation Alliance.
So back to track; Fountain region is contested region by different alliances (Northern vs Bob?) so how do you plan on navigating the seas of war?
Why do you think Fountain being attacked will lead to sharp decline in module purchase? I would rather think war would drive the market.
Fountain isn't really contested currently, Yes Bob hold Y2ANO but they've not shown a big presence for as long as I can recall.
As for the Northern block unless you count Goons as the north we aren't blue with them.
A. so how do you plan on navigating the seas of war?
As stated I buy out entire 0.0 stock, corp buys back shares from holders with remaining isk / shares so should make a profit not counting the dividends.
Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:42:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Shar Tegral
The reason I ask is that you are still running a 12B bond. Payment for that is coming due. A proper Ponzii operation seeks further funding when payments for prior obligations are expected.
Mind you, your last IPO still failed to reveal any past trading partners or any api auditing. So, in essence, after 1 month why should people trust you for another 20B when they haven't even gotten their first 12B back.
I'm not handling the isk transfers for this IPO as its being done by the corp, also currently the outstanding bonds are at 19.8bn after I did buy back some of them, of that sum 20% are business partners, and 55% of the investment for my 2nd bond came inside Tacos Revolution (Nolram88).
Did have my old business partners post on the thread shar, some ended up investing in both first and second offerings :).
However if my current bond holders are at all worried I'm happy to purchase back any outstanding bonds. Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Shar Tegral
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:48:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Xabier {stuff}
Yes, I saw one person vouch for you and a corp mate. Mind you the validity of those "vouchers" is questionable. As to the strange math: This ipo is not me but my corp. Still strange math and very much wylkerish. In essence, you made this post. It is you seeking the funds. So answer the question: Why should people trust you with another 20 billion in addition to the irrational 12 billion isk you got last month?
To Shar -verb: 1 - To say what you mean. 2 - To say what it means. 3 - To say something mean. |

flakeys
Coalition of Nations Free Trade Zone.
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 20:52:00 -
[15]
Edited by: flakeys on 21/09/2008 20:53:26 Well you represent this IPO offer yet i get the impression you will not be the person in charge but a handfull of others.This means that this is a 20 bille loanrequest from unknown people to the MD since you are not the one who has the complete isk locked down and even you are known yet have not build the neccisary reputation like shar mentions above.
In this case i find it a high demand of isk specially since i get the idea different directors will have acces to the wallet making it even more possible for theft. That aside as i understand -but i do not live in fountain- the region has had unrest over the last half year and i would not call it stable enough for this investment to be a long term one.I could easily be wrong here but this is my vision.
Still a verry nice profit margin and with a little stability in the region for a longer term this surely will be a verry solid deal.
I'll have to sleep over this one.A verry nice offer as said and the interest rate also represent a big part of the risk but the objections i stated above are at the moment holding me down.
If in the end i should not invest OR am too late for investing i wish you luck in this venture.
|

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 21:02:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Shar Tegral
Originally by: Xabier {stuff}
Yes, I saw one person vouch for you and a corp mate. Mind you the validity of those "vouchers" is questionable. As to the strange math: This ipo is not me but my corp. Still strange math and very much wylkerish. In essence, you made this post. It is you seeking the funds. So answer the question: Why should people trust you with another 20 billion in addition to the irrational 12 billion isk you got last month?
Currently the holding corp has one member, which is the CEO of my corp :), but why should they trust me? Why shouldn't they trust me? Comes down to your gut I guess, you could use your isk trading yourself, you can stick it in one of the various eve-banks or you could give it to someone else to profit from.
What anyone investing is basically doing is gambling, right now I take deposits or even the full amounts on caps before they are transferred when selling to alliance/corp, that is the level of trust they have in me, whats to stop me screwing them over? The towers doing reactions currently that belong to me. Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Shar Tegral
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 21:09:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Xabier The towers doing reactions currently that belong to me.
What towers? Those don't exist except in your claims. So yeah, we simply have to take your unconfirmed words for it I guess.
To Shar -verb: 1 - To say what you mean. 2 - To say what it means. 3 - To say something mean. |

Achuni
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 21:23:00 -
[18]
Wotsit
This was my former main and I spent time with Taco and Xab down in 0.0. You Don't have to take my word, but I have done over 20 billion in trade with Xab with him holding the isk, and me holding nothing and he has yet to screw me. The area of 0.0 they hold has very few hostiles and normally when reds do come in force a large gang is always formed to meet them. The pos's they speak of I can confim they do exsit and I have been to them mutiple times with-in my carrier jumps.
Take my word or not, but as a person I trust Xab, and I trust Taco even if hes an angrey mexan :P.
|

RapidTaco
Caldari Tacos Revolution
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 21:27:00 -
[19]
Originally by: flakeys Edited by: flakeys on 21/09/2008 20:53:26 Well you represent this IPO offer yet i get the impression you will not be the person in charge but a handfull of others.This means that this is a 20 bille loanrequest from unknown people to the MD since you are not the one who has the complete isk locked down and even you are known yet have not build the neccisary reputation like shar mentions above.
In this case i find it a high demand of isk specially since i get the idea different directors will have acces to the wallet making it even more possible for theft. That aside as i understand -but i do not live in fountain- the region has had unrest over the last half year and i would not call it stable enough for this investment to be a long term one.I could easily be wrong here but this is my vision.
Still a verry nice profit margin and with a little stability in the region for a longer term this surely will be a verry solid deal.
I'll have to sleep over this one.A verry nice offer as said and the interest rate also represent a big part of the risk but the objections i stated above are at the moment holding me down.
If in the end i should not invest OR am too late for investing i wish you luck in this venture.
As I may be unknown to this section of the forum I am by no means some unknown character or some random alt. Currently I am the CEO of TACOS REVOLUTION and CEO of the holding corp. I am the only person with access to any of this isk. And as far as people having access to things of value yes some will have to for the sheer logistics of it. These people will be the same people who have access to large amounts of high value items in my corp. If I didn't trust them they would not be a member of my corp none the less a director of my corp.
This is not my first outing in high end trading either. I started this game as all around industry and this will currently be my 4th large scale outpost seed (first 3 have gained upwards of 7-10 bil each). These first 3 were private seeds done by mainly myself (few corp members would invest).
As far as trust goes I was a faction warefare FC leading fleets at times of 90+ battleships with multiple caps and if I was so inclined could have sent them all to a horrible death... Did it happen? nope..
I am CEO of 135 worthy members (worthy of a good CEO and FC) I am sure I have their trust now you just have to decide for yourself
If you choose to trust myself then go ahead and invest if not that is a decision you will have to make. |

flakeys
Coalition of Nations Free Trade Zone.
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 21:48:00 -
[20]
Edited by: flakeys on 21/09/2008 21:50:56
Originally by: RapidTaco
As I may be unknown to this section of the forum I am by no means some unknown character or some random alt.
If you choose to trust myself then go ahead and invest if not that is a decision you will have to make.
In no way did i mean to make it look as if you where an unknown character here so let's be clear i am not one who speaks down on people.I was refering to the fact as an 'IPO/BOND offering person'.Having a name in another part of the game does in no way say anything about how you will handle this part of the game.
As for the 2nd part about trust that is what i said i'd need a night sleep over.Having said this i will not reply until i decide to get into this offer since i don't have the intention to derail this thread.
|

Amarr Citizen 155
Alternative Methods Research Group
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 22:39:00 -
[21]
These may have already been answered so forgive me if that is the case.
1. Xabier, you won't be in-charge of this IPO or the isk? 2. Xabier and tacobell or whatever his name is are two different people correct? 3. Is your other offering closing up? I think I misunderstood what Shar was saying.
Quote: Ricdic (about starting ebank, July 2007): Think of it as a miniature EIB done right. I cannot see this getting anywhere near 700b any time in the future tbh.
|

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 22:47:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 22:48:27
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155 These may have already been answered so forgive me if that is the case.
1. Xabier, you won't be in-charge of this IPO or the isk? 2. Xabier and tacobell or whatever his name is are two different people correct? 3. Is your other offering closing up? I think I misunderstood what Shar was saying.
1. No, just the numbers and the tech behind it. Should IPO end unexpectantly I've agreed to purchase all items out in 0.0 at cost. 2. Correct we're different people. 3. No.
I'm just a Capital/POS director within Tacos Revolution, coder for my corp and the main industrialist. Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Amarr Citizen 155
Alternative Methods Research Group
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 23:01:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Xabier Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 22:48:27
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155 These may have already been answered so forgive me if that is the case.
1. Xabier, you won't be in-charge of this IPO or the isk? 2. Xabier and tacobell or whatever his name is are two different people correct? 3. Is your other offering closing up? I think I misunderstood what Shar was saying.
1. No, just the numbers and the tech behind it. Should IPO end unexpectantly I've agreed to purchase all items out in 0.0 at cost. 2. Correct we're different people. 3. No.
I'm just a Capital/POS director within Tacos Revolution, coder for my corp and the main industrialist.
Thanks for the fast response. One more question, should someone in the corp turn scam and run off with the isk, will you be the one held accountable for the debt and be responsible for paying it back?
Quote: Ricdic (about starting ebank, July 2007): Think of it as a miniature EIB done right. I cannot see this getting anywhere near 700b any time in the future tbh.
|

Shar Tegral
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 23:22:00 -
[24]
To Shar -verb: 1 - To say what you mean. 2 - To say what it means. 3 - To say something mean. |

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 23:34:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155
Originally by: Xabier Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 22:48:27
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155 These may have already been answered so forgive me if that is the case.
1. Xabier, you won't be in-charge of this IPO or the isk? 2. Xabier and tacobell or whatever his name is are two different people correct? 3. Is your other offering closing up? I think I misunderstood what Shar was saying.
1. No, just the numbers and the tech behind it. Should IPO end unexpectantly I've agreed to purchase all items out in 0.0 at cost. 2. Correct we're different people. 3. No.
I'm just a Capital/POS director within Tacos Revolution, coder for my corp and the main industrialist.
Thanks for the fast response. One more question, should someone in the corp turn scam and run off with the isk, will you be the one held accountable for the debt and be responsible for paying it back?
That would be RapidTaco, only himself and his industrial director will be having access to assets, if the latter went and stole the isk he'd lose his reaction network so he has a vested interest like me in not trying to scam.
As for RapidTaco I can't speak for him, the only part I have agreed to guarantor is the value of items should they get "stuck" out in 0.0. Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Xabier
Tacos Revolution Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 23:34:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 23:34:54
Originally by: Shar Tegral
clarified my initial response.
3. No. (the bonds will run till they mature, unless people wish to cash out early)
Xabiers Capital Bond Tacos Revolution IPO |

Amarr Citizen 155
Alternative Methods Research Group
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 23:44:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Xabier
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155
Originally by: Xabier Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 22:48:27
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155 These may have already been answered so forgive me if that is the case.
1. Xabier, you won't be in-charge of this IPO or the isk? 2. Xabier and tacobell or whatever his name is are two different people correct? 3. Is your other offering closing up? I think I misunderstood what Shar was saying.
1. No, just the numbers and the tech behind it. Should IPO end unexpectantly I've agreed to purchase all items out in 0.0 at cost. 2. Correct we're different people. 3. No.
I'm just a Capital/POS director within Tacos Revolution, coder for my corp and the main industrialist.
Thanks for the fast response. One more question, should someone in the corp turn scam and run off with the isk, will you be the one held accountable for the debt and be responsible for paying it back?
That would be RapidTaco, only himself and his industrial director will be having access to assets, if the latter went and stole the isk he'd lose his reaction network so he has a vested interest like me in not trying to scam.
As for RapidTaco I can't speak for him, the only part I have agreed to guarantor is the value of items should they get "stuck" out in 0.0.
So why are you handling this thread if you are only handling the items should they get stuck out in 0.0? Why aren't the guys who will actually be running this IPO running this thread?
Quote: Ricdic (about starting ebank, July 2007): Think of it as a miniature EIB done right. I cannot see this getting anywhere near 700b any time in the future tbh.
|

Treelox
Amarr Market Jihadist Revolutionary Party
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 23:48:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155 So why are you handling this thread if you are only handling the items should they get stuck out in 0.0? Why aren't the guys who will actually be running this IPO running this thread?
Fear of Shar, Shad, you and the other MD meanies....
IMO --
|

RapidTaco
Caldari Tacos Revolution
|
Posted - 2008.09.22 01:39:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155
Originally by: Xabier
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155
Originally by: Xabier Edited by: Xabier on 21/09/2008 22:48:27
Originally by: Amarr Citizen 155 These may have already been answered so forgive me if that is the case.
1. Xabier, you won't be in-charge of this IPO or the isk? 2. Xabier and tacobell or whatever his name is are two different people correct? 3. Is your other offering closing up? I think I misunderstood what Shar was saying.
1. No, just the numbers and the tech behind it. Should IPO end unexpectantly I've agreed to purchase all items out in 0.0 at cost. 2. Correct we're different people. 3. No.
I'm just a Capital/POS director within Tacos Revolution, coder for my corp and the main industrialist.
Thanks for the fast response. One more question, should someone in the corp turn scam and run off with the isk, will you be the one held accountable for the debt and be responsible for paying it back?
That would be RapidTaco, only himself and his industrial director will be having access to assets, if the latter went and stole the isk he'd lose his reaction network so he has a vested interest like me in not trying to scam.
As for RapidTaco I can't speak for him, the only part I have agreed to guarantor is the value of items should they get "stuck" out in 0.0.
So why are you handling this thread if you are only handling the items should they get stuck out in 0.0? Why aren't the guys who will actually be running this IPO running this thread?
Xabier posted this thread to make things easy on me and will be helping to keep everything updated. As I said Tacos Revolution directors will be involved Xabier being one of them. They will not be accessing the main IPO funds (will only be done by myself) but they will be involved with thing such as forums and transport to help ease the load on me so I can continue to run the corp and this IPO efficiently.
Hope this answers your questions. |

Necesity
|
Posted - 2008.09.22 03:48:00 -
[30]
reserving 100 shares
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |