Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Netto
Netto

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 23:11:00 - [121]

Great post Joram. And honestly, the vitriol on either side just doesn't seem healthy, rp my arse. But eh, what can you do. And the rub of it all? I can't find my favorite f'ing tie for this stupid dinner tonight. ugh Of course, I doubt I'll find it in agil. Stupid addictive game...

Netto
Netto
Netto
The 5 Amigo's LLC.
NxT LeveL

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 23:11:00 - [122]

Great post Joram. And honestly, the vitriol on either side just doesn't seem healthy, rp my arse. But eh, what can you do. And the rub of it all? I can't find my favorite f'ing tie for this stupid dinner tonight. ugh Of course, I doubt I'll find it in agil. Stupid addictive game...

Netto
Celestial Fleet - We care.
Regulas
Regulas

Posted - 2005.09.10 01:01:00 - [123]

Edited by: Regulas on 10/09/2005 01:01:44
Aww its nice to see everyone getting along. Arguing is pointless since neither side will ever see it all the same way.

The best we can hope for is to cut down on the two sided flames.

CLS ICE operative
Regulas
Regulas
Celestial Horizon Corp.

Posted - 2005.09.10 01:01:00 - [124]

Edited by: Regulas on 10/09/2005 01:01:44
Aww its nice to see everyone getting along. Arguing is pointless since neither side will ever see it all the same way.

The best we can hope for is to cut down on the two sided flames.

CLS ICE operative
Kerosene
Kerosene

Posted - 2005.09.10 05:11:00 - [125]

I'm in an unique position in E-R as I solo 99% of the time due to my time zone so I generally stay out of the ASCN-NBSI rhetoric. To sum up quickly my thoughts on the matter..

1. I'm not a fan of ASCN but I don't dislike them either. They are just another alliance to me.
2. My old corp STK are in ASCN and I left them to take up a more pvp orientated role. I still like them a lot though and will never fire on them unless I have to.
3. I am happy to RP some kind of hatred if it makes the game more interesting but it REALLY needs to be kept off the forums for those who don't understand what's the deal.

In essence, I'll shoot anyone not blue except STK as I'm out of politics now and just in the game for a good time.
__
Kerosene
Kerosene
Caldari
Fun Inc
Knights Of Syndicate

Posted - 2005.09.10 05:11:00 - [126]

I'm in an unique position in E-R as I solo 99% of the time due to my time zone so I generally stay out of the ASCN-NBSI rhetoric. To sum up quickly my thoughts on the matter..

1. I'm not a fan of ASCN but I don't dislike them either. They are just another alliance to me.
2. My old corp STK are in ASCN and I left them to take up a more pvp orientated role. I still like them a lot though and will never fire on them unless I have to.
3. I am happy to RP some kind of hatred if it makes the game more interesting but it REALLY needs to be kept off the forums for those who don't understand what's the deal.

In essence, I'll shoot anyone not blue except STK as I'm out of politics now and just in the game for a good time.
__

The way to stop isk farmers is to STOP BUYING ISK.

Uggs386
Uggs386

Posted - 2005.09.10 20:17:00 - [127]

group hug anyone?

DJ shows his true feelings.
James Kavourias > just need a **** break soon:P
dj lightning > let me know when and i will hold
Uggs386
Uggs386
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.09.10 20:17:00 - [128]

group hug anyone?
Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected])
delvon
delvon

Posted - 2005.09.10 22:10:00 - [129]

Edited by: delvon on 10/09/2005 22:18:35
hmm where do i start.. well lets see..Ok this is an alt of my main who once flew with ddc during and after leaving xetic.. when we were issued orders to leave our post in the providence and tash murkon region to go up to xetic space and defend impass and feythabolis regions i thought yeah this would be great. i get up there and we have members of corps (some of which are nbsi) were smacktalking the ddc fleet in alliance chat because we were not defending their ships when they wanted us too.. one referred to us as "Douchebags" these weren't our enemies calling us these names. this was alliance members.. and seeing as ddc and cls were the only 2 corporations defending this area of space and getting little help from the carebears of xetic... I say Good Riddance to Xetic.. you were doomed to begin with..

delvon
delvon
Gallente

Posted - 2005.09.10 22:10:00 - [130]

Edited by: delvon on 10/09/2005 22:18:35
hmm where do i start.. well lets see..Ok this is an alt of my main who once flew with ddc during and after leaving xetic.. when we were issued orders to leave our post in the providence and tash murkon region to go up to xetic space and defend impass and feythabolis regions i thought yeah this would be great. i get up there and we have members of corps (some of which are nbsi) were smacktalking the ddc fleet in alliance chat because we were not defending their ships when they wanted us too.. one referred to us as "Douchebags" these weren't our enemies calling us these names. this was alliance members.. and seeing as ddc and cls were the only 2 corporations defending this area of space and getting little help from the carebears of xetic... I say Good Riddance to Xetic.. you were doomed to begin with..

CCP = Can't Correct Problems
Virtuozzo
Virtuozzo
IVC Consortium
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:32:00 - [131]

Amazing that this topic still exists ....

Virtuozzo

Last words of a Caldari general: "Pull the Ravens back! Full retreat! they've got frigates!"
*snip* Inappropriate. -Elmo Pug
Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:33:00 - [132]

omg you necro ! Shocked

XF FTW !!

Lasakywa
Lasakywa
Aeden
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:35:00 - [133]

Necro FTL :s

ibtl
Seeing EyeDog
Seeing EyeDog

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:36:00 - [134]

Originally by: Lasakywa
Necro FTL :s

ibtl

N E C R O....

I B T L
Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:40:00 - [135]

omg Necro!!

Shall we hav an XF reunion party? I hear VNGJ is nice at this time of year.
Joram

Your signature image exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie

My Photography site
Virtuozzo
Virtuozzo
IVC Consortium
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:41:00 - [136]

Christmas Revival Campaign, Courtesy of the Xetic 2.0 Corporation. Might be an idea. I'm sure Muthatrucka could make an alt called "FIVE Hauler" or something :P

Virtuozzo

Last words of a Caldari general: "Pull the Ravens back! Full retreat! they've got frigates!"
Goberth Ludwig
Goberth Ludwig
eXceed Inc.
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:41:00 - [137]

Virtuozzo you funny man you Embarassed

- Gob

Now with 20% extra emo!
Virtuozzo
Virtuozzo
IVC Consortium
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:42:00 - [138]

I did say "oops" after posting ...

Virtuozzo

Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:44:00 - [139]

tsk tsk tsk Virt.. naughty boy...

where's MT and the rest to give this thread a lil 10-min glory before it gets sniped? Cool

knifee
knifee
Caldari
Rage Academy
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:53:00 - [140]

Originally by: Virtuozzo

Gaz, why did you bump this thread?

www.eve-dev.net - making a good thing better
Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:55:00 - [141]

Originally by: knifee

Stop making fun of people Cart... its not nice :(
Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:00:00 - [142]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 05/07/2007 15:59:59
Originally by: Nathrezim

CYVOK - the contract for the missing XETIC minerals has expired - please re-set

Joram

Your signature image exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie

My Photography site
SugarDaddy
SugarDaddy
Comando Vermelho
R0ADKILL

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:00:00 - [143]

IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:04:00 - [144]

Originally by: Joram McRory
Edited by: Joram McRory on 05/07/2007 15:59:59
Originally by: Nathrezim

CYVOK - the contract for the missing XETIC minerals has expired - please re-set

Ohnoez ! they're on to me !
To ze hillz !!!

What minerals? Rolling Eyes

Bein Glorious
Bein Glorious
GoonFleet
GoonSwarm

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:05:00 - [145]

jon stewart is a goon
Aberash
Aberash
eXceed Inc.
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:13:00 - [146]

Joram youve become a forum *****, im not used to seeing this side of you Twisted Evil

VID:[eXceedinc] House of Prawn
killerco
killerco
Gallente
Confederation of Red Moon
Red Moon Federation

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:18:00 - [147]

I did say "oops" after posting ...

how are ya m8 :)
Lunas Feelgood
Lunas Feelgood
S.A.S
Cruel Intentions

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:20:00 - [148]

LaughingLaughing I just read KSUDruid post again and I have to admit, now the guy seem more delusional and incompetent then i thought at that time..

Jesus now we just need to read some of steelrats old post and then I can go and suicide lunas.
Originally by: Shamis Orzoz
When the going gets tough...the tough join Bob.

Originally by: Shin Ra

Didn't u get the memo? Bending over is the new honorable thing to do!
Statics
Statics
A.W.M
Ka-Tet

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:23:00 - [149]

FACE!
----------

Phrixus Zephyr
Phrixus Zephyr
D00M.
Triumvirate.

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:31:00 - [150]

**** off necro.
Originally by: Benglada
And whos going to tackle for them? Jesus?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240419/1101
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.