Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 :: [one page]
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Joram McRory
Joram McRory

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 09:22:00 - [1]

I am so fed up with all the ASCN vs. NBSI vitriol & hatred. Both groups are my friends and I hate to see them.

a)Making themselves look stupid
b)Continue to deepen and widen the divide between themselves

Here is my personal view. I can resolve being friends with both & I hope others can too.

I speak from a relatively rare position as having been an active member of both E-R and now ACSN.

In the dark old days at the end of the Xetic Alliance I was a member of a small & dieing Xetic corp (DelÆArmgo) and seeing the way things were stacking up in the south I decided to cut my losses and Join E-R. This was mainly because a lot of old XF friends had gone to E-R but mainly so I could learn to PvP.

At that time E-R we a stand alone Empire corp whoÆs only ties to XF were through the social links of ex XF members back into the Alliance. E-R was happily playing with our empire wars and having fun. But we occasionally popped down to Immensia to help out Black Lance, Maza, and the other local Corps to fight off Shinra & ATUK. This was partly because of old loyalties, but mainly for a laugh.

(Incidentally I well remember the night ATUK logged off half itÆs fleet to keep things even, and our pod charge for the short ride home afterwards! Good times!)

My understanding (and this is just what I was told my my leadership) of why TMPL & MAZA left the IGA was that E-R had been asked by Xetic leadership to annoy ATUK in Empire & the other two corps decided to come and help too a few days later. An XF Corp even sent E-R 1 billion ISK (more than had ever been in the corp wallet, by a considerable margin) to help prosecute this war!

I cannot see how E-R (who were not XF any way), and the other two can be accused of back stabbing in this as they were only trying to help as best they could. I.e Small corps are better for small scale involvements rather than 0.0 blob wars. OK the XF leadership had asked everyone to relocate further south to concentrate forces, but I still maintain that the typical MAZA/TMPL small mobile fleet was better suited to empire engagements.

Then a week later XF ended and they found that thier home had been traded for CLS/DDC's security. Wouldn't anyone be a little annoyed?

So that is my defence of NBSI actions.

Now on to ASCN:

Xetic was doomed! This has been gone over so many times itÆs not worth debating. It was a bloated nightmare of an alliance with very little PvP backbone. The question really was how would it die. It could have gone down fighting with most of everyoneÆs personal investment in time blown to bits and hundreds of people left running to empire with nothing left to show for months in game. This would have been a noble if strategically na´ve end.

Instead CLS/DDC took the bull by the horns and did a deal. This preserved what was good in XF and laid the foundation for the Alliance which built the first outpost in EVE. OK to do this they had to concede something, and naturally it was not their home regions they gave up. Is it a little much to still bear a grudge for this, 6 months later? I think so. Lets be realistic about this Much better 2 well defended regions and relative peace in the south that a long drawn out defeat and nothing left at all.

In summary: Both groups are good guys. I have flown with them both and respect them both. Both groups have some forum flamers û so what, thatÆs what forums are for. As Josh said in another thread: at the end of the day it is only a game and other than having a good RP reason for wars I think we are all guilty of taking this whole thing way to seriously.

NBSI û let it go, CLS/DDC did the only sensible thing at the time and have achieved a lot since then.

ASCN û try to understand what it is to have your home ægiven awayÆ and be understanding of how the TMPL/MAZA guys felt.

my 2p^^

Joram

Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 09:22:00 - [2]

I am so fed up with all the ASCN vs. NBSI vitriol & hatred. Both groups are my friends and I hate to see them.

a)Making themselves look stupid
b)Continue to deepen and widen the divide between themselves

Here is my personal view. I can resolve being friends with both & I hope others can too.

I speak from a relatively rare position as having been an active member of both E-R and now ACSN.

In the dark old days at the end of the Xetic Alliance I was a member of a small & dieing Xetic corp (DelÆArmgo) and seeing the way things were stacking up in the south I decided to cut my losses and Join E-R. This was mainly because a lot of old XF friends had gone to E-R but mainly so I could learn to PvP.

At that time E-R we a stand alone Empire corp whoÆs only ties to XF were through the social links of ex XF members back into the Alliance. E-R was happily playing with our empire wars and having fun. But we occasionally popped down to Immensia to help out Black Lance, Maza, and the other local Corps to fight off Shinra & ATUK. This was partly because of old loyalties, but mainly for a laugh.

(Incidentally I well remember the night ATUK logged off half itÆs fleet to keep things even, and our pod charge for the short ride home afterwards! Good times!)

My understanding (and this is just what I was told my my leadership) of why TMPL & MAZA left the IGA was that E-R had been asked by Xetic leadership to annoy ATUK in Empire & the other two corps decided to come and help too a few days later. An XF Corp even sent E-R 1 billion ISK (more than had ever been in the corp wallet, by a considerable margin) to help prosecute this war!

I cannot see how E-R (who were not XF any way), and the other two can be accused of back stabbing in this as they were only trying to help as best they could. I.e Small corps are better for small scale involvements rather than 0.0 blob wars. OK the XF leadership had asked everyone to relocate further south to concentrate forces, but I still maintain that the typical MAZA/TMPL small mobile fleet was better suited to empire engagements.

Then a week later XF ended and they found that thier home had been traded for CLS/DDC's security. Wouldn't anyone be a little annoyed?

So that is my defence of NBSI actions.

Now on to ASCN:

Xetic was doomed! This has been gone over so many times itÆs not worth debating. It was a bloated nightmare of an alliance with very little PvP backbone. The question really was how would it die. It could have gone down fighting with most of everyoneÆs personal investment in time blown to bits and hundreds of people left running to empire with nothing left to show for months in game. This would have been a noble if strategically nanve end.

Instead CLS/DDC took the bull by the horns and did a deal. This preserved what was good in XF and laid the foundation for the Alliance which built the first outpost in EVE. OK to do this they had to concede something, and naturally it was not their home regions they gave up. Is it a little much to still bear a grudge for this, 6 months later? I think so. Lets be realistic about this Much better 2 well defended regions and relative peace in the south that a long drawn out defeat and nothing left at all.

In summary: Both groups are good guys. I have flown with them both and respect them both. Both groups have some forum flamers û so what, thatÆs what forums are for. As Josh said in another thread: at the end of the day it is only a game and other than having a good RP reason for wars I think we are all guilty of taking this whole thing way to seriously.

NBSI û let it go, CLS/DDC did the only sensible thing at the time and have achieved a lot since then.

ASCN û try to understand what it is to have your home ægiven awayÆ and be understanding of how the TMPL/MAZA guys felt.

my 2p^^

Joram

Your signature image exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie

My Photography site
Will Fireblade
Will Fireblade

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:25:00 - [3]

Joram is Primary... Joram is Primary...
Will Fireblade
Will Fireblade
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:25:00 - [4]

Joram is Primary... Joram is Primary...
Joram McRory
Joram McRory

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:28:00 - [5]

Will - I resolved myself that when I left E-RRolling Eyes

Joram

Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:28:00 - [6]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 09/09/2005 11:34:49
Will - I resolved myself to that when I left E-RRolling Eyes

Joram

Your signature image exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie

My Photography site
Will Fireblade
Will Fireblade

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:34:00 - [7]

eh funny **** you still gonna be primary Twisted Evil
Will Fireblade
Will Fireblade
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:34:00 - [8]

eh funny *snip* you still gonna be primary Twisted Evil

Flame Removed.Laurelin
Silvitni
Silvitni

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:37:00 - [9]

Edited by: Silvitni on 09/09/2005 09:37:28
Good post Joram Very Happy

Silvitni
Silvitni
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.09.09 09:37:00 - [10]

Edited by: Silvitni on 09/09/2005 09:38:41
Good post Joram Very Happy

Edit: I might come and visit you in the weekend Smile

Liet Traep
Liet Traep

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:05:00 - [11]

Good post Joram and I appreciate the spirit in which it was meant.

I still think ASCN did their mates dirty the way they founded their alliance. Since they've never taken any steps to make it up to any of the people they wronged and they honestly don't believe they did anything wrong nothing has changed. 1 month later, 6 months later, 2 years later it doesn't matter. Wrong is wrong. And I see no reason to change my feelings on the matter.

I do agree that NBSI AND ASCN have spammed, slandered, insulted and generally been disgustingly mean to each other. And NBSI does try to avoid smack talking these days with varying degrees of success. Best I can see our two groups of players doing at this time is agreeing that we don't get along and leaving it at that.

Just my thoughts. I'm sure some people see things differently and I'm guessing to see who flames my response first.
Liet Traep
Liet Traep
Minmatar
Black Lance
NBSI Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:05:00 - [12]

Good post Joram and I appreciate the spirit in which it was meant.

I still think ASCN did their mates dirty the way they founded their alliance. Since they've never taken any steps to make it up to any of the people they wronged and they honestly don't believe they did anything wrong nothing has changed. 1 month later, 6 months later, 2 years later it doesn't matter. Wrong is wrong. And I see no reason to change my feelings on the matter.

I do agree that NBSI AND ASCN have spammed, slandered, insulted and generally been disgustingly mean to each other. And NBSI does try to avoid smack talking these days with varying degrees of success. Best I can see our two groups of players doing at this time is agreeing that we don't get along and leaving it at that.

Just my thoughts. I'm sure some people see things differently and I'm guessing to see who flames my response first.
Gazmus
Gazmus

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:21:00 - [13]

Nice post Joram hope all is well.

My opinion is who cares they aint blue lets shoot them and have a laugh Very Happy

Gazmus
Gazmus
Caldari
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:21:00 - [14]

Nice post Joram hope all is well.

My opinion is who cares they aint blue lets shoot them and have a laugh Very Happy

Dark Shikari13
Dark Shikari13

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:23:00 - [15]

I did always wonder why NBSI and ASCN seemed to have so much hate towards each other. It just didn't make any sense.
--
Lame, lame, lame. This is Dark Shikari, but I forgot to renew my account (LOL). Be back on my main in a day or two.
Dark Shikari13
Dark Shikari13

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:23:00 - [16]

I did always wonder why NBSI and ASCN seemed to have so much hate towards each other. It just didn't make any sense.
--
Lame, lame, lame. This is Dark Shikari, but I forgot to renew my account (LOL). Be back on my main in a day or two.
Grimpak
Grimpak

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:26:00 - [17]

Originally by: Dark Shikari13

well imho it's like Itchy and Scratchy: everyone needs to have an arch-enemy. not having one it's like rolling stones without the rock, or Abbot and Costello without Abbot(sp?).

..anyways you get the point, and yes, I agree with joram.
-------------------

Grimpak, all round nice guy
Grimpak
Grimpak
Gallente
Trinity Nova
KIA Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:26:00 - [18]

Originally by: Dark Shikari13

well imho it's like Itchy and Scratchy: everyone needs to have an arch-enemy. not having one it's like rolling stones without the rock, or Abbot and Costello without Abbot(sp?).

..anyways you get the point, and yes, I agree with joram.
---

truth about EVE:
Originally by: Cpt Branko
"Guns are fine, boost players"
Primer Xenius
Primer Xenius

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:29:00 - [19]

What should ASCN make up for? The backbone of XETIC which became ASCN, dropped the fat as was illustrated by the fact that XETIC could not hold a single region even though their combined member count was vastly larger than the enemy after the split. Yes, there were pvpers and corps that did fight but the vast majority of XETIC was utterly inactive.

Yet people blame the ASCN corps for what exactly?
Perhaps their to blame for not fighting on while the majority sat in empire and did nothing? Why the hell should they?

Once ASCN cut their deal and made their own alliance, it was XETIC offshoots that time and again attacked ASCN here and ingame. ASCN didn't KOS anyone at first, let people get their stuff and fought on in the war against the coalition in which it won its regions. XETIC, fat and bloated died arrogantly blaming everyone but their own inaction.

Primer Xenius
Primer Xenius
The Collective
Against ALL Authorities

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:29:00 - [20]

What should ASCN make up for? The backbone of XETIC which became ASCN, dropped the fat as was illustrated by the fact that XETIC could not hold a single region even though their combined member count was vastly larger than the enemy after the split. Yes, there were pvpers and corps that did fight but the vast majority of XETIC was utterly inactive.

Yet people blame the ASCN corps for what exactly?
Perhaps their to blame for not fighting on while the majority sat in empire and did nothing? Why the hell should they?

Once ASCN cut their deal and made their own alliance, it was XETIC offshoots that time and again attacked ASCN here and ingame. ASCN didn't KOS anyone at first, let people get their stuff and fought on in the war against the coalition in which it won its regions. XETIC, fat and bloated died arrogantly blaming everyone but their own inaction.

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:34:00 - [21]

Bah, I miss Xetic. The last alliance with a politcal agenda, and real goals to achieve.

Since their doom, nothing interesting happened

Your bla bla hit bla bla for bla bla damage. Wanna have some bubu now?
Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:34:00 - [22]

Bah, I miss Xetic. The last alliance with a politcal agenda, and real goals to achieve.

From Dusk till Dawn

Rexthor Hammerfists
Rexthor Hammerfists

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:43:00 - [23]

good post.
Rexthor Hammerfists
Rexthor Hammerfists
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:43:00 - [24]

good post.
-
Purple Conquered The World, We the Universe.

Joram McRory
Joram McRory

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:57:00 - [25]

I missed out a bit of the story above:

How did the hostilities start?

This bit always confused me. E-R were camping somewhere (EC-?? maybe) when we saw lots of ASCN in local. We all got chatting and agreed to keep them at +10. Then in our shared chat we heard that TMPL had CLS & DDC to -10 and after a bit of chatting E-R agreed to align standings with our mates & Lunas told the DDC fleet this. 1 min later ASCN jumped in and attacked us. I got stuck on the gate & lost a Harpy.

All the forum flaming started then.

If only we'd agreed on a 0.0 staus as a compromise I'm sure none of this would have happend.

Note - this is just fo the historical record
Joram

Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 10:57:00 - [26]

I missed out a bit of the story above:

How did the hostilities start?

This bit always confused me. E-R were camping somewhere (EC-?? maybe) when we saw lots of ASCN in local. We all got chatting and agreed to keep them at +10. Then in our shared chat we heard that TMPL had CLS & DDC to -10 and after a bit of chatting E-R agreed to align standings with our mates & Lunas told the DDC fleet this. 1 min later ASCN jumped in and attacked us. I got stuck on the gate & lost a Harpy.

All the forum flaming started then.

If only we'd agreed on a 0.0 staus as a compromise I'm sure none of this would have happend.

Note - this is just fo the historical record
Joram

My Photography site
Cartiff
Cartiff

Posted - 2005.09.09 11:33:00 - [27]

NBSI - ASCN war will continue until either 1 of is destroyed (Extremely unlikely as we're over 100 jumps apart) or a huuuge ass evil baddy comes alony and knocks over all the sand castles.

I enjoy our little RP war, it was founded as a means to get revenge and a constantly supply of PVP.

EVE's more fun when (as someone said) you have an arch enemy.
Although NBSI is tiny in comparison, we have heart and a reckless enthusism for PVP. We've been known to suicde ships into enemies cos it was a laugh.

Personnally, i like CLS, you gotta repsect them for building CLS up and ASCN.
DDC and me(E-R) have never got on, doubtful we ever will.
TFD, lovely ladz, and i still miss the old hardcore group of Syncore'rs

to end, as always in my traditional manner....... NBSI 4TW

Cartiff, CEO
Euphoria Released
NBSI 4TW

Cartiff
Cartiff
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 11:33:00 - [28]

NBSI - ASCN war will continue until either 1 of is destroyed (Extremely unlikely as we're over 100 jumps apart) or a huuuge ass evil baddy comes alony and knocks over all the sand castles.

I enjoy our little RP war, it was founded as a means to get revenge and a constantly supply of PVP.

Although NBSI is tiny in comparison, we have heart and a reckless enthusism for PVP. We've been known to suicde ships into enemies cos it was a laugh.

Personnally, i like CLS, you gotta repsect them for building CLS up and ASCN.
DDC and me(E-R) have never got on, doubtful we ever will.
TFD, lovely ladz, and i still miss the old hardcore group of Syncore'rs

to end, as always in my traditional manner....... NBSI 4TW

oooh Shiny!!!

"Uggs386 > omfg i like little boys"
Joram McRory
Joram McRory

Posted - 2005.09.09 11:40:00 - [29]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 09/09/2005 11:43:02
Edited by: Joram McRory on 09/09/2005 11:42:15
Cartiff - Thats exactly why I loved my time in E-R ^^

An excellent attitude - this is a game lets have fun.

It's just when it all get's blown out of proportion and becomes personal that makes me sad. I have no aspirations of brokering a peace between ASCN and NBSI. I just wish the apparently "real" hatred would go away

Joram

Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 11:40:00 - [30]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 09/09/2005 11:43:02
Edited by: Joram McRory on 09/09/2005 11:42:15
Cartiff - Thats exactly why I loved my time in E-R ^^

An excellent attitude - this is a game lets have fun.

It's just when it all get's blown out of proportion and becomes personal that makes me sad. I have no aspirations of brokering a peace between ASCN and NBSI. I just wish the apparently "real" hatred would go away

Joram

My Photography site
Fitz Chivalry
Fitz Chivalry

Posted - 2005.09.09 11:46:00 - [31]

Edited by: Fitz Chivalry on 09/09/2005 11:46:53
I know that I have no personal ill will towards the NBSI guys, it was fun in the [5] war seeing who would have the highest negative (highest negative, does that make sense? anyway) pvp score between myself and Liet Trap Smile

Since having Joram in our ranks I have come to understand a bit better how NBSI feel, but my own experience of being in ASCN has been a positive one and I feel like they are, generally speaking, an honourable bunch and do try to do the right thing.

I was not in Xetic for that long before it folded but I do remember being really impressed by MAZA and their dedication in the Xetic war (I didnt really know much about Black Lance or E-R (other than the infamous gang member shooting incident Smile)).

I am sure many people in both camps wish that things between the two groups had gone differently post-Xetic collapse but i do remember from that time was that is was pretty chaotic and things moved very very quickly and I am not sure that there was tons of planning involved (I appreciate I may be being a bit naive here but I would prefer to thing the best of people until its proven otherwise (with the exception of ATUK of whom I find its always safest to assume the worst Razz).

I would hope in the future that there can be a bit more friendship going forward - there are lots of people who like to RP the bad guys in this game that everyone could be happy to shoot, without us going after each other.

Anyway, I lok forward to this thread starting off in a positive manner and degenerating into another flame fest around the middle of page 2.
Fitz Chivalry
Fitz Chivalry
eXceed Inc.

Posted - 2005.09.09 11:46:00 - [32]

Edited by: Fitz Chivalry on 09/09/2005 11:46:53
I know that I have no personal ill will towards the NBSI guys, it was fun in the [5] war seeing who would have the highest negative (highest negative, does that make sense? anyway) pvp score between myself and Liet Trap Smile

Since having Joram in our ranks I have come to understand a bit better how NBSI feel, but my own experience of being in ASCN has been a positive one and I feel like they are, generally speaking, an honourable bunch and do try to do the right thing.

I was not in Xetic for that long before it folded but I do remember being really impressed by MAZA and their dedication in the Xetic war (I didnt really know much about Black Lance or E-R (other than the infamous gang member shooting incident Smile)).

I am sure many people in both camps wish that things between the two groups had gone differently post-Xetic collapse but i do remember from that time was that is was pretty chaotic and things moved very very quickly and I am not sure that there was tons of planning involved (I appreciate I may be being a bit naive here but I would prefer to thing the best of people until its proven otherwise (with the exception of ATUK of whom I find its always safest to assume the worst Razz).

I would hope in the future that there can be a bit more friendship going forward - there are lots of people who like to RP the bad guys in this game that everyone could be happy to shoot, without us going after each other.

Anyway, I lok forward to this thread starting off in a positive manner and degenerating into another flame fest around the middle of page 2.
MyFire
MyFire

Posted - 2005.09.09 12:16:00 - [33]

The only think that bothered me (and my corp tbh) in our souther times, was that we ware not of anything at all, allthough it was planed.

MAZA, PH, E-R, TMPL hold immensea for a long time, with a heavy cost, but noone thought of us. I remember the days that in alliance channel we were blaming the carebears, but when northen XF asked for help, the answer was... "cannot m8's... come to south... we r fighting MASS". So what ? We were fighting [5]+Red's. Much greater threat ! And we couldn't find out the "why's" in a decision that would turn our backs like this.

The way I see it 3 of the biggest corps in XF decided that it was time for XF to disband. And we didn't like that noone asked us anything. We were just "informed".

Soo us a conclusion, in a hypothetical senario that NBSI + ASCN were together in one space, creating a new alliance or just being allies, who was to insure us that in the future ASCN wouldn't "decide" again that it was time "we left" ???

This could happen to anyone ofc, but 2ice by the same guys... too much even to think about it.

MyFire
MyFire
Gallente
Maza Nostra
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 12:16:00 - [34]

Edited by: MyFire on 09/09/2005 12:27:57
The only think that bothered me (and my corp tbh) in our souther times, was that we were not informed of anything at all, allthough it was planed.

MAZA, PH, E-R, TMPL hold immensea for a long time, with a heavy cost, but noone thought of us. I remember the days that in alliance channel we were blaming the carebears, but when northen XF asked for help, the answer was... "cannot m8's... come to south... we r fighting MASS". So what ? We were fighting [5]+Red's. Much greater threat ! And we couldn't find out the "why's" in a decision that would turn our backs like this.

The way I see it 3 of the biggest corps in XF decided that it was time for XF to disband. And we didn't like that noone asked us anything. We were just "informed".

Soo us a conclusion, in a hypothetical senario that NBSI + ASCN were together in one space, creating a new alliance or just being allies, who was to insure us that in the future ASCN wouldn't "decide" again that it was time "we left" ???

This could happen to anyone ofc, but 2ice by the same guys... too much even to think about it.

Rillian
Rillian

Posted - 2005.09.09 12:24:00 - [35]

Well whats got my dander up is that I and some corpmates have a crapload of stuff in immensea that I can not retrive or place up on escrow cause the ships have mods on them. I know should have removed my crap from immensea but I thought we could hold , then all hell broke loose and things cascaded into a cataclysmic collapse of xetic. Have even asked politly of (5) and ASCN but we basically got told to get stuffed. Twisted Evil

So I hold grudges YARRRR!!

by the way Nice post Joram Cool

Rillian
Rillian
Black Lance
NBSI Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 12:24:00 - [36]

Well whats got my dander up is that I and some corpmates have a crapload of stuff in immensea that I can not retrive or place up on escrow cause the ships have mods on them. I know should have removed my crap from immensea but I thought we could hold , then all hell broke loose and things cascaded into a cataclysmic collapse of xetic. Have even asked politly of (5) and ASCN but we basically got told to get stuffed. Twisted Evil

So I hold grudges YARRRR!!

by the way Nice post Joram Cool

Joram McRory
Joram McRory

Posted - 2005.09.09 12:32:00 - [37]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 09/09/2005 12:32:25
Rillian - yup I still have stuff in The Vale too Sad I think the new remote repackage function might help us both here & allow the kit to be put on escrow.

Joram

Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 12:32:00 - [38]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 09/09/2005 12:32:25
Rillian - yup I still have stuff in The Vale too Sad I think the new remote repackage function might help us both here & allow the kit to be put on escrow.

Joram

My Photography site
Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes

Posted - 2005.09.09 13:06:00 - [39]

Edited by: Elenia Kheynes on 09/09/2005 13:06:12
Originally by: Cartiff

you spoke my mind m8 Very Happy

There is one thing I don't understand tho... Do you really need a thread to realize it's just Roleplay if people call ASCN backstabbers, traitors or greatest alliance in the universe ?

As for the "xetic was doom" comment, I'd like to point the CLS+DDC could the most democraticly in the universe kick most inactive corp out of xetic. This was true before the war, it was still true during it (both of them had majority of votes). Thing is, they wanted the war against [5], they got it, then realized it was too big for them. Since they couldn't be arsed to do a full cleaning during war time and also realized they were gonna loose the war anyway, they prefered to create their own alliance.

There is only 1 lesson to remember from xetic: recruitement for 0.0 alliances must be extremly selective but once corporations are in, alliance should get rid of them if their activity is lowering.

Dear friendly customer... Can I have your money ?
Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes
Caldari
Apocalyptica.

Posted - 2005.09.09 13:06:00 - [40]

Edited by: Elenia Kheynes on 09/09/2005 13:06:12

you spoke my mind m8 Very Happy

There is one thing I don't understand tho... Do you really need a thread to realize it's just Roleplay if people call ASCN backstabbers, traitors or greatest alliance in the universe ?

As for the "xetic was doom" comment, I'd like to point the CLS+DDC could the most democraticly in the universe kick most inactive corp out of xetic. This was true before the war, it was still true during it (both of them had majority of votes). Thing is, they wanted the war against [5], they got it, then realized it was too big for them. Since they couldn't be arsed to do a full cleaning during war time and also realized they were gonna loose the war anyway, they prefered to create their own alliance.

There is only 1 lesson to remember from xetic: recruitement for 0.0 alliances must be extremly selective but once corporations are in, alliance should get rid of them if their activity is lowering.

Cartiff
Cartiff

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:25:00 - [41]

VIRII come to NBSI peeps, olyyy, we miss you man

Your great ladz.

And in the theme of dungeon keeper...

Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
We will teach you things

Cartiff, CEO
Euphoria Released
NBSI 4TW

Cartiff
Cartiff
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:25:00 - [42]

VIRII come to NBSI peeps, olyyy, we miss you man

Your great ladz.

And in the theme of dungeon keeper...

Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
Come with us, join us
We will teach you things

oooh Shiny!!!

Joshua Calvert
Joshua Calvert

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:39:00 - [43]

I have no clue what olyyy just tried to say.

Ayeilla > Yes, Lineage 2
has the most unhelpful
Gm's and tech support
around
Joshua Calvert
Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Celestial Horizon Corp.

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:39:00 - [44]

Fitz Chivalry
Fitz Chivalry

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:46:00 - [45]

Originally by: Joshua Calvert

I think it was:

DDC and CLS are very autocratic corporations.

Rather than get rid of the corps that were letting Xetic down and keep Xetic intact they thought it would be easier to simply form ASCN and pull out of Xetic.

Alliances in general should be careful about recruiting corps into their ranks as there are many that will take a lot and give little in return.
Fitz Chivalry
Fitz Chivalry
eXceed Inc.

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:46:00 - [46]

I think it was:

Rather than get rid of the corps that were letting Xetic down and keep Xetic intact they thought it would be easier to simply form ASCN and pull out of Xetic.

Alliances in general should be careful about recruiting corps into their ranks as there are many that will take a lot and give little in return.
Angelus X
Angelus X

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:49:00 - [47]

Nice post Joram Very Happy

Personally, I think there's nothing better than having atleast one "arch-enemy". You know if an NBSI fleet comes to the south, or ASCN space, you can garuntee we'll have around 50% extra people comming out ready to fight Laughing

As for the whole hatred issue. Some people hate more than others. Even though it's a game I don't see the harm in that hatred, as long as it stays in the game (which imo, the forums are just an extension off).
Angelus X
Angelus X
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 14:49:00 - [48]

Nice post Joram Very Happy

Personally, I think there's nothing better than having atleast one "arch-enemy". You know if an NBSI fleet comes to the south, or ASCN space, you can garuntee we'll have around 50% extra people comming out ready to fight Laughing

As for the whole hatred issue. Some people hate more than others. Even though it's a game I don't see the harm in that hatred, as long as it stays in the game (which imo, the forums are just an extension off).

Foxor : targets are lewt, just not yet in can form
Hi
MAXSuicide
MAXSuicide

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:01:00 - [49]

Edited by: MAXSuicide on 09/09/2005 15:01:56

i used to spend ages at the beach building cool sandcastles, then there was always some nub that would come running along and trample it down.

Mad

My vids and random stuff
MAXSuicide
MAXSuicide
Kemono.

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:01:00 - [50]

i used to spend ages at the beach building cool sandcastles, then there was always some nub that would come running along and trample it down.

Mad

Cosmic Fusion Killboard
Rei Storm
Rei Storm

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:17:00 - [51]

Originally by: MAXSuicide

Mad

You can see the emotional scarrs... Evil or Very Mad
-------------------------------

Originally by: Eris Discordia
It's not a bug but a planned feature
Rei Storm
Rei Storm
SuperCell.

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:17:00 - [52]

Mad

You can see the emotional scarrs... Evil or Very Mad
-------------------------------

GM's ♥ me
Grimpak
Grimpak

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:20:00 - [53]

Edited by: Grimpak on 09/09/2005 15:20:53

Mad

damn them noobs Evil or Very Mad
-------------------

Grimpak, all round nice guy
Grimpak
Grimpak
Gallente
Trinity Nova
KIA Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:20:00 - [54]

Edited by: Grimpak on 09/09/2005 15:20:53

Mad

damn them noobs Evil or Very Mad
---

truth about EVE:
Originally by: Cpt Branko
"Guns are fine, boost players"
Timos
Timos

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:24:00 - [55]

Originally by: Rillian
stuff in immensea that I can not retrive or place up on escrow cause the ships have mods on them.

Placing a ship on escrow now repackages it, and puts the ship + mods into an escrow, providing none of the items needs repair.
Timos
Timos
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:24:00 - [56]

Originally by: Rillian
stuff in immensea that I can not retrive or place up on escrow cause the ships have mods on them.

Placing a ship on escrow now repackages it, and puts the ship + mods into an escrow, providing none of the items needs repair.

[VTIL] Timos
Ascendant Frontier
thelung187
thelung187

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:33:00 - [57]

ASCN > NBSI any day of the week, for two reasons:

1. ASCN actually have pvp skill (versus NBSI, who put 4 ravens and a megathron in a pos against my hac and two others)
2. ASCN don't smack the bajesus out of you and act like they are the best thing since vagina. My god, the tripe from NBSI would make you think that we should all cancel ours subs because Game Over just popped up on our collective screens from their leet tech1 frig usage.

ATUK may smack, but we back it up.

[ 2005.05.19 22:54:23 ] InnerDrive > only solution safespot till you leave or mine in empire till you leave or something
thelung187
thelung187
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:33:00 - [58]

1. ASCN actually have pvp skill (versus NBSI, who put 4 ravens and a megathron in a pos against my hac and two others)
2. ASCN don't smack the bajesus out of you and act like they are the best thing since vagina. My god, the tripe from NBSI would make you think that we should all cancel ours subs because Game Over just popped up on our collective screens from their leet tech1 frig usage.

[ 2005.05.19 22:54:23 ] InnerDrive > only solution safespot till you leave or mine in empire till you leave or something
HehatesUsall
HehatesUsall

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:47:00 - [59]

First of all i must give a call so that this post doesnt become a flamefest,as most of e-o forum's topics.The opinions listed below are my own and DO NOT necessary represent my corp.

Now to my point of view.Immensea was the home of XETIC's pvpers(so we were told when we joined)and we gladly made out home there so that we could pvp all day long,having not much experience part of good fights with old m0o(respect) and some other local pirates like MF and TunDragon.When this whole incident about [5] goint to curse space started,i remember the TS discussion in which i was representing MAZA calling for a vote:NAP with the [5](and ofc getting stabbed later) or deny them the NAP.

The talk was a long one but i remember the long talk when a fleet commander( i think it was yoristar) mentioned xetic doesnt have enough firepower to defend itself,and that the 100 bs fleets were light years away.Still the vote to deny NAP passed,because some of the ASCN corps felt like we were indeed powerfull to counter them.

Honestly,i dont remember what did CLS/DDC vote for.All i remember is some honest and friendly folk down there who helped us alot at feythapolis,when we were still applicants/trials.There is a BIG difference however between CLS member and CLS leadership.As far as i was concerned CLS leadership made fatal mistakes and caused,to a great extend,XETIC's demise:

First of all,wasnt it that a CLS member shot one [5]ship(shuttle i think) first??Of course,we all knew that [5] would attack us sooner or later,but this unprovoked attack gave stain,for the second time, the rights not to honour the MDP,and thus we remained alone.
Secondly,while CLS/DDC were blobbing feyth/omist, Immensea gangs with 10-20 ppl,most of them MAZA,were trying to hold immensea no matter what.Nobody understood that in giving them the strategical point of z-h2(immensea factory) they managed to manufacture their own ammo and tacklers/cruisers there.We got no help,except from TMPL and e-r,while other immensea corps did not act as they should.
Last but not least,while xetic had the ISK to support many mercs,we didnt do it.That also costed us ALOT,because we simply didnt have the pvp force to counter the [5]+mass+all the other agressors.Did you ever think that if the 20 ppl immensea gang moved to omist and/or feythapolis that it would make any difference?NO it would just make thing worse.Shinra would move their 50 gang there after taking all the Immesnea stations and we wouldnt have won anything.

Now back to the point:CLS/DDC could have EASILY taken over xetic's leadership under dictatorial law and kick all the carebear corps,then gather around a region or two.Allying with your enemy whle leaving your friends out of the deal is not acceptable imo.Furthermore we didnt learn that DDC/CLS were leaving from XETIC private forums,but from the public ones!!!That made some of our members very angry with you,so we joined hands with trusted friends to pvp.

I had and still have some friends inside CLS who are honourable and decent guys,and who play the game in order to have fun,and thats what im doing,thats what ALL of us are doing.Many of NBSI members can veridy that i say some nasty words about ASCN(:winks:) mostly because i felt betrayed,but i understand now that CLS/DDC leadership tried to do the best for their corps.

ASCN has lost the true,honourable character XETIC had.NBSI members have won my respect,but many of them consider carebearism a ''sin''.Nobody is perfect,EVERYONE tries to get a better region,and a better future for his corp by any means necessary.So thats my main point:Past mistakes still apply to our playstile,you cant expect us to forget an incident that changed our playstile 8months ago,that forced us to abandon our homes.

I would gladly die for xetic,and most of us would.We could still survive,but CLS didnt have the means to finish the war they started??Could they have chosen something better?Could NBSI ally with ASCN??Time will tell =)
HehatesUsall
HehatesUsall

Posted - 2005.09.09 15:47:00 - [60]

First of all i must give a call so that this post doesnt become a flamefest,as most of e-o forum's topics.The opinions listed below are my own and DO NOT necessary represent my corp.

Now to my point of view.Immensea was the home of XETIC's pvpers(so we were told when we joined)and we gladly made out home there so that we could pvp all day long,having not much experience part of good fights with old m0o(respect) and some other local pirates like MF and TunDragon.When this whole incident about [5] goint to curse space started,i remember the TS discussion in which i was representing MAZA calling for a vote:NAP with the [5](and ofc getting stabbed later) or deny them the NAP.

The talk was a long one but i remember the long talk when a fleet commander( i think it was yoristar) mentioned xetic doesnt have enough firepower to defend itself,and that the 100 bs fleets were light years away.Still the vote to deny NAP passed,because some of the ASCN corps felt like we were indeed powerfull to counter them.

Honestly,i dont remember what did CLS/DDC vote for.All i remember is some honest and friendly folk down there who helped us alot at feythapolis,when we were still applicants/trials.There is a BIG difference however between CLS member and CLS leadership.As far as i was concerned CLS leadership made fatal mistakes and caused,to a great extend,XETIC's demise:

First of all,wasnt it that a CLS member shot one [5]ship(shuttle i think) first??Of course,we all knew that [5] would attack us sooner or later,but this unprovoked attack gave stain,for the second time, the rights not to honour the MDP,and thus we remained alone.
Secondly,while CLS/DDC were blobbing feyth/omist, Immensea gangs with 10-20 ppl,most of them MAZA,were trying to hold immensea no matter what.Nobody understood that in giving them the strategical point of z-h2(immensea factory) they managed to manufacture their own ammo and tacklers/cruisers there.We got no help,except from TMPL and e-r,while other immensea corps did not act as they should.
Last but not least,while xetic had the ISK to support many mercs,we didnt do it.That also costed us ALOT,because we simply didnt have the pvp force to counter the [5]+mass+all the other agressors.Did you ever think that if the 20 ppl immensea gang moved to omist and/or feythapolis that it would make any difference?NO it would just make thing worse.Shinra would move their 50 gang there after taking all the Immesnea stations and we wouldnt have won anything.

Now back to the point:CLS/DDC could have EASILY taken over xetic's leadership under dictatorial law and kick all the carebear corps,then gather around a region or two.Allying with your enemy whle leaving your friends out of the deal is not acceptable imo.Furthermore we didnt learn that DDC/CLS were leaving from XETIC private forums,but from the public ones!!!That made some of our members very angry with you,so we joined hands with trusted friends to pvp.

I had and still have some friends inside CLS who are honourable and decent guys,and who play the game in order to have fun,and thats what im doing,thats what ALL of us are doing.Many of NBSI members can veridy that i say some nasty words about ASCN(:winks:) mostly because i felt betrayed,but i understand now that CLS/DDC leadership tried to do the best for their corps.

ASCN has lost the true,honourable character XETIC had.NBSI members have won my respect,but many of them consider carebearism a ''sin''.Nobody is perfect,EVERYONE tries to get a better region,and a better future for his corp by any means necessary.So thats my main point:Past mistakes still apply to our playstile,you cant expect us to forget an incident that changed our playstile 8months ago,that forced us to abandon our homes.

I would gladly die for xetic,and most of us would.We could still survive,but CLS didnt have the means to finish the war they started??Could they have chosen something better?Could NBSI ally with ASCN??Time will tell =)
Cartiff
Cartiff

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:03:00 - [61]

NBSI has a no smack policy, if you see any smack, save the log and send it to me.

As to ASCN pwning us, who knows, we don't fight blob wars, theres nothing there except point/click then die/kill.
and that aren't fun. I wasted os much time during XF days waiting for a fight, I'm not gonna waste my time now lol.

NBSI is small, but what we lack in numbers, we make up for in teamwork and loyality to each other. I'd gladly fly into a massively larger force, cos i know my ladz have got my back.
NBSI peeps will suicide their ships to save a mate, can everyone here say the same about your alliance mates?

Cartiff, CEO
Euphoria Released
NBSI 4TW

Cartiff
Cartiff
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:03:00 - [62]

NBSI has a no smack policy, if you see any smack, save the log and send it to me.

As to ASCN pwning us, who knows, we don't fight blob wars, theres nothing there except point/click then die/kill.
and that aren't fun. I wasted os much time during XF days waiting for a fight, I'm not gonna waste my time now lol.

NBSI is small, but what we lack in numbers, we make up for in teamwork and loyality to each other. I'd gladly fly into a massively larger force, cos i know my ladz have got my back.
NBSI peeps will suicide their ships to save a mate, can everyone here say the same about your alliance mates?

oooh Shiny!!!

MyFire
MyFire

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:13:00 - [63]

Edited by: MyFire on 09/09/2005 16:14:03
Originally by: thelung187

Get real plz Rolling Eyes

MyFire
MyFire
Gallente
Maza Nostra
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:13:00 - [64]

Edited by: MyFire on 09/09/2005 16:14:03

Get real plz Rolling Eyes

Weebear
Weebear

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:21:00 - [65]

Edited by: Weebear on 09/09/2005 16:23:15
Edited by: Weebear on 09/09/2005 16:22:16
Quote:
would gladly die for xetic,and most of us would.We could still survive,but CLS didnt have the means to finish the war they started??Could they have chosen something better?

CLS did not go out of it's way to start the war, it's not as if they said lets start a war, oooh look a [5] hauler. The war was going to happen one way or another and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it.

Also it wasn't the intention that the rest of Xetic found out the way they did. Once it was out though there's not really anything that could be done about it. People kept quite until the official announcement could be made.

I remember threads from both the XF forums and the CLS ones where people spoke quite highly of corps like Maza and Black Lance, but for whatever reason since then, these corps have felt the need to jump into an derail any thread with ASCN in it.

People are posting here saying having an arch enemy is a good thing, but when you read some of the drivel that gets posted on here it is not.

Anyway it's Friday and it's after work pub time, if anyone from NBSI happens to be there I will happily buy them a pint to show there is no hard feelings :P
Weebear
Weebear
The Bowrey

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:21:00 - [66]

Edited by: Weebear on 09/09/2005 16:23:15
Edited by: Weebear on 09/09/2005 16:22:16
Quote:
would gladly die for xetic,and most of us would.We could still survive,but CLS didnt have the means to finish the war they started??Could they have chosen something better?

CLS did not go out of it's way to start the war, it's not as if they said lets start a war, oooh look a [5] hauler. The war was going to happen one way or another and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it.

Also it wasn't the intention that the rest of Xetic found out the way they did. Once it was out though there's not really anything that could be done about it. People kept quite until the official announcement could be made.

I remember threads from both the XF forums and the CLS ones where people spoke quite highly of corps like Maza and Black Lance, but for whatever reason since then, these corps have felt the need to jump into an derail any thread with ASCN in it.

People are posting here saying having an arch enemy is a good thing, but when you read some of the drivel that gets posted on here it is not.

Anyway it's Friday and it's after work pub time, if anyone from NBSI happens to be there I will happily buy them a pint to show there is no hard feelings :P
Voltron
Voltron

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:24:00 - [67]

TBH if a smack spewer such as Thelung187 ever endorsed NBSI I'd quit in a second.

Volt
Voltron
Voltron
Caldari
Celestial Apocalypse
Insurgency

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:24:00 - [68]

TBH if a smack spewer such as Thelung187 ever endorsed NBSI I'd quit in a second.

Volt
It's great touching your own dink isn't it?

"Droog812 > normally id care if it was a logon trap - but considering bobs history of taking down super caps, i dont care how it died"
Layrex
Layrex

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:42:00 - [69]

I believe when the bs's docked they were npc'ers/miners. Not everyone wants to pvp you know.
------------------------------

Layrex
Layrex
Caldari

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:42:00 - [70]

I believe when the bs's docked they were npc'ers/miners. Not everyone wants to pvp you know.
Uggs386
Uggs386

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:53:00 - [71]

You should quit then voltron, cause I'm here.Surprised

Anyways on topic I don't like ascn for this reason, I was in xf when the russians invaded immensa and I lived in immensa whole time i was in xf. Immensa is the frontlines to all of xf space and the so called leaders of alliance never came to help us. I would spam alliance chat asking for help, and just be told to shut up, that is why i dont care for ascn.

DJ shows his true feelings.
James Kavourias > just need a **** break soon:P
dj lightning > let me know when and i will hold
Uggs386
Uggs386
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.09.09 16:53:00 - [72]

You should quit then voltron, cause I'm here.Surprised

Anyways on topic I don't like ascn for this reason, I was in xf when the russians invaded immensa and I lived in immensa whole time i was in xf. Immensa is the frontlines to all of xf space and the so called leaders of alliance never came to help us. I would spam alliance chat asking for help, and just be told to shut up, that is why i dont care for ascn.
Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected])
KSUDruid
KSUDruid

Posted - 2005.09.09 17:26:00 - [73]

To be totally honest I thought when Xetic fell we were both going to go out seperate ways. DJ convo'd me and told me about how (what is now NBIS) was going to go join.. uh, Quam? I think? One of the old-FOE corporations and take over an area up north. I said great, wish ya luck, have fun, hopefully we can hook up again someday.

Next thing we see, is from Lunas Feelgood on March 30th, not too long after the split:

"E-R is currently roaming around in Catch, impass other old Xetic regions.. we are killing anything in sight just not Xetic so no worries here... we had killed quit alot of SE, mass, ddc, supremacy ok take care old xetic friends this is just a messege to lat you know..."

This is the first we hear of it. OK so E-R's declared way on the south. Cool. Targets! Yay!

So we start shooting each other.. no biggie, we shoot lots of people.

Then the smack starts....

Even for being a pretty cool guy and enjoying a bit of forum/local smack, the absolute hatred NBSI starts bringing to the table is absolutely deplorable. I'm seeing my fellow corp mates sending out petitions about being told by people like will fireblade and lunas feelgood about how they're going to *****their family members and how every single person is *** or partakes in bestiality.

My absolute favorite, Lunas Feelgood after the Famous Cartiff "We don't smack Thead"

"Also saw that ASCN is cheering on the [5] bloddy hell talk about ass licking backstabbing tards.. "

Seriously guys.. Do you all live in a society where just the bost BASIC of manners don't apply? I have a strong dislike towards alot of people in real life and this game. But very little will could ever make me hate someone so much just through their actions, it's your words that have really turned this into a hate fest.

You seem to think it's us who smack and start it and blah blah. I challenged you all a while back to find one single chat log where an ASCN member has ever insulted you based on your sexual orientation, made fun of your family, or accused you of ass licking (since that seems to be Lunas' Favorite insult). If you do, I will see to it personally that they are immediately removed from this Alliance. Promise me the same thing cartiff, tell me the next person from your alliance that accuses us of ass licking, goat raping or any other rediculously wrong things get the boot. That's simply not how adult human beings should treat each other, in this game, OR in real life.

I challenge you to take a step like that. Back up Your "No Smack" statement. Until you do anything of that nature, I (and just about all of my fellow ASCN members) consider the stuff you've said towards us unforgivable. I for one will NEVER accept and apology from you based on the hatred you've spewed at us. You took a game and took ingame politics and turned it into something it's not supposed to be. I don't know anyone who pays 15 bucks a month to log in and be called retarded, have their families insulted, and told they're ***. But yet, NBSI wonders why we hate them so bad.

-Druid "Civis Ascendant"
KSUDruid
KSUDruid
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 17:26:00 - [74]

To be totally honest I thought when Xetic fell we were both going to go out seperate ways. DJ convo'd me and told me about how (what is now NBIS) was going to go join.. uh, Quam? I think? One of the old-FOE corporations and take over an area up north. I said great, wish ya luck, have fun, hopefully we can hook up again someday.

Next thing we see, is from Lunas Feelgood on March 30th, not too long after the split:

"E-R is currently roaming around in Catch, impass other old Xetic regions.. we are killing anything in sight just not Xetic so no worries here... we had killed quit alot of SE, mass, ddc, supremacy ok take care old xetic friends this is just a messege to lat you know..."

This is the first we hear of it. OK so E-R's declared way on the south. Cool. Targets! Yay!

So we start shooting each other.. no biggie, we shoot lots of people.

Then the smack starts....

Even for being a pretty cool guy and enjoying a bit of forum/local smack, the absolute hatred NBSI starts bringing to the table is absolutely deplorable. I'm seeing my fellow corp mates sending out petitions about being told by people like will fireblade and lunas feelgood about how they're going to *****their family members and how every single person is *** or partakes in bestiality.

My absolute favorite, Lunas Feelgood after the Famous Cartiff "We don't smack Thead"

"Also saw that ASCN is cheering on the [5] bloddy hell talk about ass licking backstabbing tards.. "

Seriously guys.. Do you all live in a society where just the bost BASIC of manners don't apply? I have a strong dislike towards alot of people in real life and this game. But very little will could ever make me hate someone so much just through their actions, it's your words that have really turned this into a hate fest.

You seem to think it's us who smack and start it and blah blah. I challenged you all a while back to find one single chat log where an ASCN member has ever insulted you based on your sexual orientation, made fun of your family, or accused you of ass licking (since that seems to be Lunas' Favorite insult). If you do, I will see to it personally that they are immediately removed from this Alliance. Promise me the same thing cartiff, tell me the next person from your alliance that accuses us of ass licking, goat raping or any other rediculously wrong things get the boot. That's simply not how adult human beings should treat each other, in this game, OR in real life.

I challenge you to take a step like that. Back up Your "No Smack" statement. Until you do anything of that nature, I (and just about all of my fellow ASCN members) consider the stuff you've said towards us unforgivable. I for one will NEVER accept and apology from you based on the hatred you've spewed at us. You took a game and took ingame politics and turned it into something it's not supposed to be. I don't know anyone who pays 15 bucks a month to log in and be called ********, have their families insulted, and told they're ***. But yet, NBSI wonders why we hate them so bad.

-Druid, GBCÖ Pool Director and GBCÖ Leasing Property Sale Specialist

Current RKK Ranking: (CAL11) Sabre
Uggs386
Uggs386

Posted - 2005.09.09 17:38:00 - [75]

You think what we say in local is disturbing you should listen to us on ventrilo.

Uggs386
Uggs386
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.09.09 17:38:00 - [76]

You think what we say in local is disturbing you should listen to us on ventrilo.
Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected])
Liet Traep
Liet Traep

Posted - 2005.09.09 17:50:00 - [77]

Well, I appreciate our ASCN foes taking the time to respond politely to this thread. Angelus X and KSUDruid who I've had disagreements with in the past (Understatement) have done nothing more provocative than respond with constructive criticism.

It's too bad thelung had to try and spoil it all. But I'm not really suprised there.

There is some bad blood between NBSI and ASCN but at least both sides can try to make an attempt at being civil to each other as we are in this thread. And Joram in our hearts you will always be primary!
Liet Traep
Liet Traep
Minmatar
Black Lance
NBSI Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 17:50:00 - [78]

Well, I appreciate our ASCN foes taking the time to respond politely to this thread. Angelus X and KSUDruid who I've had disagreements with in the past (Understatement) have done nothing more provocative than respond with constructive criticism.

It's too bad thelung had to try and spoil it all. But I'm not really suprised there.

There is some bad blood between NBSI and ASCN but at least both sides can try to make an attempt at being civil to each other as we are in this thread. And Joram in our hearts you will always be primary!
TI0 101
TI0 101

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:00:00 - [79]

um....

g.f.y.!! O.o
soon......
TI0 101
TI0 101

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:00:00 - [80]

um....

g.f.y.!! O.o
In Love...

Cartiff
Cartiff

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:14:00 - [81]

me, say sorry? lol

Cartiff, CEO
Euphoria Released
NBSI 4TW

Cartiff
Cartiff
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:14:00 - [82]

me, say sorry? lol

oooh Shiny!!!

thelung187
thelung187

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:36:00 - [83]

Massively larger force? We've got a hard enough time getting Black Lance to fly into a massively SMALLER force. Oh Cartiff, btw...

[ 2005.08.30 20:42:41 ] EVE System > Channel changed to 9-266Q Local Channel
[ 2005.08.30 20:50:29 ] Liet Traep > wow lots of names I only see in the forum.

But of course, that's gotta be a lie, because you guys have a no smack policy... right?

thelung187
thelung187
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:36:00 - [84]

Edited by: thelung187 on 09/09/2005 19:34:46

Massively larger force? We've got a hard enough time getting Black Lance to fly into a massively SMALLER force. Oh Cartiff, btw...

But of course, that's gotta be a lie, because you guys have a no smack policy... right?

Qayos
Qayos

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:40:00 - [85]

Edited by: Qayos on 09/09/2005 18:44:18
removed by author (Timos said what I was saying... about escrow)
Qayos
Qayos
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:40:00 - [86]

Edited by: Qayos on 09/09/2005 18:44:18
removed by author (Timos said what I was saying... about escrow)
Cartiff
Cartiff

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:52:00 - [87]

lung, are you serious?

your classing that as smack?
thats all you could find?

ROFLMAO

I've seen the stuff you say in local m8, and its "creative" to say the least. LOL I'm still laughing at your quote

Cartiff, CEO
Euphoria Released
NBSI 4TW

Cartiff
Cartiff
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 18:52:00 - [88]

lung, are you serious?

your classing that as smack?
thats all you could find?

ROFLMAO

I've seen the stuff you say in local m8, and its "creative" to say the least. LOL I'm still laughing at your quote

oooh Shiny!!!

Will Fireblade
Will Fireblade

Posted - 2005.09.09 19:14:00 - [89]

zZZzZZZz
Will Fireblade
Will Fireblade
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 19:14:00 - [90]

zZZzZZZz
Liet Traep
Liet Traep

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:05:00 - [91]

That wasn't smack. Eve is a big place and there were lots of people in that fleet I had never seen in person before. For once I was actually in the same system with pilots whose posts I'd seen many times but had never encountered.
Liet Traep
Liet Traep
Minmatar
Black Lance
NBSI Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:05:00 - [92]

That wasn't smack. Eve is a big place and there were lots of people in that fleet I had never seen in person before. For once I was actually in the same system with pilots whose posts I'd seen many times but had never encountered.
HatePeace LoveWar
HatePeace LoveWar

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:24:00 - [93]

Its a very good thing you don't partake in <cough> ahem 'blob wars' if thats all you think there is too it.

HatePeace LoveWar
HatePeace LoveWar
Amarr
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:24:00 - [94]

Its a very good thing you don't partake in <cough> ahem 'blob wars' if thats all you think there is too it.
Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:33:00 - [95]

Originally by: Fitz Chivalry

I think it was:

Nah, I didn't say that (except last paragraph). And I don't want to extend myself on that topic. It's too complex, too long and would get flamed anyway.

ROFL
This quote is excellent ! Made my day Very Happy

Cartiff -> I may team up with you if you go down south Wink I bet on "primary is Cartiff, secondary is olyyy" Very Happy

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes
Caldari
Apocalyptica.

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:33:00 - [96]

I think it was:

Nah, I didn't say that (except last paragraph). And I don't want to extend myself on that topic. It's too complex, too long and would get flamed anyway.

ROFL

Cartiff -> I may team up with you if you go down south Wink I bet on "primary is Cartiff, secondary is olyyy" Very Happy

Joram McRory
Joram McRory

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:36:00 - [97]

Originally by: Elenia Kheynes

Hey! I thought I was primary!

Joram

Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:36:00 - [98]

Hey! I thought I was primary!

Joram

My Photography site
Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:39:00 - [99]

I think it was:

ROFL

thats what I loved flying with you, never beeing primary Very Happy

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:39:00 - [100]

I think it was:

ROFL

thats what I loved flying with you, never beeing primary Very Happy

From Dusk till Dawn

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:00:00 - [101]

Lies Nafri ! I even added you bounty back then to make sure people would shoot at you first Very Happy

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes
Caldari
Apocalyptica.

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:00:00 - [102]

Lies Nafri ! I even added you bounty back then to make sure people would shoot at you first Very Happy

Krapz
Krapz

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:08:00 - [103]

I think it was:

ROFL

ROFL. Quit being silly, you know you're always #1 in my <3 Olyyy. And on my target list. Wink

If only CCP can let us sort and FILTER by name on the overview... Maybe we can build that feature in? We could just add an indiviudal pilot, and make it flashing red or whatever else we wanted, just for them?

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or something, I'd probably still give you docking rights just so we didn't have to travel so far. I don't mean that in an arrogant way, as many will instantly construe it that way, I'm simply saying, it sucks not having targets close anymore. Sometimes, when I'm alone at night, and I'm done doing my thing... I lay there, and I think, damn, that was good. And then I think, I miss CA.

I miss the steady fight, even though it did get tiresome after a while. I dunno, can't have your cake and eat it too. Too much of 1 thing will make anyone bored.

And I'm sorry about "teh blob" guys, but tbh, I don't even HAVE to rally the troops when they hear NBSI is around. It's like stepping on a fire ant hill. You just say "NBSI is coming south" in alliance chat, and they just come pouring out and wanting a direction to go. Who am I to resist? All those cute and cuddly carebears w/ their 1400's and Tachyons... Yarrr!

-- Insert cool graphics sig here --
Krapz
Krapz
Celestial Fleet

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:08:00 - [104]

I think it was:

ROFL

ROFL. Quit being silly, you know you're always #1 in my <3 Olyyy. And on my target list. Wink

If only CCP can let us sort and FILTER by name on the overview... Maybe we can build that feature in? We could just add an indiviudal pilot, and make it flashing red or whatever else we wanted, just for them?

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or something, I'd probably still give you docking rights just so we didn't have to travel so far. I don't mean that in an arrogant way, as many will instantly construe it that way, I'm simply saying, it sucks not having targets close anymore. Sometimes, when I'm alone at night, and I'm done doing my thing... I lay there, and I think, damn, that was good. And then I think, I miss CA.

I miss the steady fight, even though it did get tiresome after a while. I dunno, can't have your cake and eat it too. Too much of 1 thing will make anyone bored.

And I'm sorry about "teh blob" guys, but tbh, I don't even HAVE to rally the troops when they hear NBSI is around. It's like stepping on a fire ant hill. You just say "NBSI is coming south" in alliance chat, and they just come pouring out and wanting a direction to go. Who am I to resist? All those cute and cuddly carebears w/ their 1400's and Tachyons... Yarrr!

Gazmus
Gazmus

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [105]

lol Krapz docking rights? that would be a good laugh i doubt we could ever un dock though as you say you dont need to rally people so i guess we would get camped all day. Very Happy

Would get some nice suicide undockings from it though.

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [106]

**** yeah, that was xploiting the sysem!

Gazmus
Gazmus
Caldari
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [107]

lol Krapz docking rights? that would be a good laugh i doubt we could ever un dock though as you say you dont need to rally people so i guess we would get camped all day. Very Happy

Would get some nice suicide undockings from it though.

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [108]

**** yeah, that was xploiting the sysem!

From Dusk till Dawn

Stormfront
Stormfront

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:53:00 - [109]

Quote:

Not smack, but easily classifiable as flame bait.

Your member did call Lokan stuff in that local chat though :)
Stormfront
Stormfront
Black Hammer

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:53:00 - [110]

Quote:

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:15:00 - [111]

Originally by: Krapz

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or
[...]

It's great when people love hating each others Very Happy

See Cartiff, you should take me with you on your next attack Very Happy You may survive the first 10 seconds of the fight (except if I bring a cover ops hrhr Razz)

And I'll bring Nafri so I may last 10 seconds and you 20 !

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes
Caldari
Apocalyptica.

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:15:00 - [112]

Originally by: Krapz

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or
[...]

It's great when people love hating each others Very Happy

See Cartiff, you should take me with you on your next attack Very Happy You may survive the first 10 seconds of the fight (except if I bring a cover ops hrhr Razz)

And I'll bring Nafri so I may last 10 seconds and you 20 !

BlackDog Rackh'am
BlackDog Rackh'am

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:18:00 - [113]

Quite a nice read i might say. Joram nice initiative to post mate,since you have seen both sides of the coin.

Truth is,sooner or later we'll see someone fanning up the flames again in another thread,and then yet another level headed topic will emerge to cool things off.I don't really mind it,gives me something to do in the slow hours of work Very Happy.

I think that by now most people who actually have a clue on both sides of the fence will agree that this is a love-hate thing,accept it for what it is and live with it. There's also a song fitting for the next movie with battles between us, Rob Halford with Bruce ****inson - The one you love to hate Very Happy

P.S.
As for the BS's safespotting the other day,it was the only sensible thing to do imo,instead of the free kills you got earlier. BS's in NPC setups are easy meet for any PvP setup HAC,especially when there were 2 ishtars and a zealot there.Assuming both Ishtars full stacked with Nos,one with tackle gear,the other with EW,then the zealot is just the icing on the cake to do the damage.By the time a BS with an npc setup is half-way through the locking proccess it will already be tackled and jammed.

We had some nice opportunities to post about your guys up north refusing engagements,or alt scouts flaming from a safespot without backing it up,but we didn't do it.I think it's a nice start on our no smack policy Wink
BlackDog Rackh'am
BlackDog Rackh'am
Minmatar
Maza Nostra
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:18:00 - [114]

Quite a nice read i might say. Joram nice initiative to post mate,since you have seen both sides of the coin.

Truth is,sooner or later we'll see someone fanning up the flames again in another thread,and then yet another level headed topic will emerge to cool things off.I don't really mind it,gives me something to do in the slow hours of work Very Happy.

I think that by now most people who actually have a clue on both sides of the fence will agree that this is a love-hate thing,accept it for what it is and live with it. There's also a song fitting for the next movie with battles between us, Rob Halford with Bruce ****inson - The one you love to hate Very Happy

P.S.
As for the BS's safespotting the other day,it was the only sensible thing to do imo,instead of the free kills you got earlier. BS's in NPC setups are easy meet for any PvP setup HAC,especially when there were 2 ishtars and a zealot there.Assuming both Ishtars full stacked with Nos,one with tackle gear,the other with EW,then the zealot is just the icing on the cake to do the damage.By the time a BS with an npc setup is half-way through the locking proccess it will already be tackled and jammed.

We had some nice opportunities to post about your guys up north refusing engagements,or alt scouts flaming from a safespot without backing it up,but we didn't do it.I think it's a nice start on our no smack policy Wink

Originally by: Eloryan Persago, Goonfleet
I welcome you to the coalition of people with user access to EvE
Uggs386
Uggs386

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [115]

Originally by: Stormfront
Quote:

You caught me whispering sweet nothings into lokan's ear damn that was supposed to be private.

Xavier Cardde
Xavier Cardde

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [116]

Originally by: Nafri

Truuf...

ever since then its been like watching anarchy.
Uggs386
Uggs386
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [117]

Originally by: Stormfront
Quote:

You caught me whispering sweet nothings into lokan's ear damn that was supposed to be private.
Xavier Cardde
Xavier Cardde
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [118]

Originally by: Nafri

Truuf...

ever since then its been like watching anarchy.
John Blackthorn
John Blackthorn

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:50:00 - [119]

Interesting Topic...

As the ceo of Foundation, and a former member of XF. We were based in Tennerfis. We had a good time in XF and made a lot of good friends. I miss many of them that have now moved on to other organzations.

I have to state I was a bit upset when Ascn left to form there own alliance. Not that they did do it but the fact how it happend. Many of us felt that we had put alot of time and effort into XF and was left to die at the hands of 5.

If I would have had a little notice I would have just picked up all of our stuff and moved back to empire to regroup.

But on hind site (wonderfull thing).. The problem with XF was the political agenda that somone ealier mentioned. You had a concil that took forever to get something acomplished. And then when they did do somehting you had people yelling at the top of there lungs that you could not do it because it wasn't writen int he constiution. I was so happy when we got to the point we elected a president and said he had the power to do what needed to get done. But then people didn't trust in that person and kept him from making things work. I did, my corp did. While we did not join cls/dcc in many fights we did do alot of small skermishes that would not be in the public view.

Well it's over with.. I don't think many ex-xf corps realy give a crap about the past now. If you havn't moved on by now, your not enjoying the game.

-John Blackthorn
CEO Foundation
Coalition of Empires - Diplomat
John Blackthorn
John Blackthorn
Foundation
R0ADKILL

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:50:00 - [120]

Interesting Topic...

As the ceo of Foundation, and a former member of XF. We were based in Tennerfis. We had a good time in XF and made a lot of good friends. I miss many of them that have now moved on to other organzations.

I have to state I was a bit upset when Ascn left to form there own alliance. Not that they did do it but the fact how it happend. Many of us felt that we had put alot of time and effort into XF and was left to die at the hands of 5.

If I would have had a little notice I would have just picked up all of our stuff and moved back to empire to regroup.

But on hind site (wonderfull thing).. The problem with XF was the political agenda that somone ealier mentioned. You had a concil that took forever to get something acomplished. And then when they did do somehting you had people yelling at the top of there lungs that you could not do it because it wasn't writen int he constiution. I was so happy when we got to the point we elected a president and said he had the power to do what needed to get done. But then people didn't trust in that person and kept him from making things work. I did, my corp did. While we did not join cls/dcc in many fights we did do alot of small skermishes that would not be in the public view.

Well it's over with.. I don't think many ex-xf corps realy give a crap about the past now. If you havn't moved on by now, your not enjoying the game.

-John Blackthorn
CEO Foundation
Coalition of Empires - Diplomat
Netto
Netto

Posted - 2005.09.09 23:11:00 - [121]

Great post Joram. And honestly, the vitriol on either side just doesn't seem healthy, rp my arse. But eh, what can you do. And the rub of it all? I can't find my favorite f'ing tie for this stupid dinner tonight. ugh Of course, I doubt I'll find it in agil. Stupid addictive game...

Netto
Netto
Netto
The 5 Amigo's LLC.
NxT LeveL

Posted - 2005.09.09 23:11:00 - [122]

Great post Joram. And honestly, the vitriol on either side just doesn't seem healthy, rp my arse. But eh, what can you do. And the rub of it all? I can't find my favorite f'ing tie for this stupid dinner tonight. ugh Of course, I doubt I'll find it in agil. Stupid addictive game...

Netto
Celestial Fleet - We care.
Regulas
Regulas

Posted - 2005.09.10 01:01:00 - [123]

Edited by: Regulas on 10/09/2005 01:01:44
Aww its nice to see everyone getting along. Arguing is pointless since neither side will ever see it all the same way.

The best we can hope for is to cut down on the two sided flames.

CLS ICE operative
Regulas
Regulas
Celestial Horizon Corp.

Posted - 2005.09.10 01:01:00 - [124]

Edited by: Regulas on 10/09/2005 01:01:44
Aww its nice to see everyone getting along. Arguing is pointless since neither side will ever see it all the same way.

The best we can hope for is to cut down on the two sided flames.

CLS ICE operative
Kerosene
Kerosene

Posted - 2005.09.10 05:11:00 - [125]

I'm in an unique position in E-R as I solo 99% of the time due to my time zone so I generally stay out of the ASCN-NBSI rhetoric. To sum up quickly my thoughts on the matter..

1. I'm not a fan of ASCN but I don't dislike them either. They are just another alliance to me.
2. My old corp STK are in ASCN and I left them to take up a more pvp orientated role. I still like them a lot though and will never fire on them unless I have to.
3. I am happy to RP some kind of hatred if it makes the game more interesting but it REALLY needs to be kept off the forums for those who don't understand what's the deal.

In essence, I'll shoot anyone not blue except STK as I'm out of politics now and just in the game for a good time.
__
Kerosene
Kerosene
Caldari
Fun Inc
Knights Of Syndicate

Posted - 2005.09.10 05:11:00 - [126]

I'm in an unique position in E-R as I solo 99% of the time due to my time zone so I generally stay out of the ASCN-NBSI rhetoric. To sum up quickly my thoughts on the matter..

1. I'm not a fan of ASCN but I don't dislike them either. They are just another alliance to me.
2. My old corp STK are in ASCN and I left them to take up a more pvp orientated role. I still like them a lot though and will never fire on them unless I have to.
3. I am happy to RP some kind of hatred if it makes the game more interesting but it REALLY needs to be kept off the forums for those who don't understand what's the deal.

In essence, I'll shoot anyone not blue except STK as I'm out of politics now and just in the game for a good time.
__

The way to stop isk farmers is to STOP BUYING ISK.

Uggs386
Uggs386

Posted - 2005.09.10 20:17:00 - [127]

group hug anyone?

Uggs386
Uggs386
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.09.10 20:17:00 - [128]

group hug anyone?
delvon
delvon

Posted - 2005.09.10 22:10:00 - [129]

Edited by: delvon on 10/09/2005 22:18:35
hmm where do i start.. well lets see..Ok this is an alt of my main who once flew with ddc during and after leaving xetic.. when we were issued orders to leave our post in the providence and tash murkon region to go up to xetic space and defend impass and feythabolis regions i thought yeah this would be great. i get up there and we have members of corps (some of which are nbsi) were smacktalking the ddc fleet in alliance chat because we were not defending their ships when they wanted us too.. one referred to us as "Douchebags" these weren't our enemies calling us these names. this was alliance members.. and seeing as ddc and cls were the only 2 corporations defending this area of space and getting little help from the carebears of xetic... I say Good Riddance to Xetic.. you were doomed to begin with..

delvon
delvon
Gallente

Posted - 2005.09.10 22:10:00 - [130]

Edited by: delvon on 10/09/2005 22:18:35
hmm where do i start.. well lets see..Ok this is an alt of my main who once flew with ddc during and after leaving xetic.. when we were issued orders to leave our post in the providence and tash murkon region to go up to xetic space and defend impass and feythabolis regions i thought yeah this would be great. i get up there and we have members of corps (some of which are nbsi) were smacktalking the ddc fleet in alliance chat because we were not defending their ships when they wanted us too.. one referred to us as "Douchebags" these weren't our enemies calling us these names. this was alliance members.. and seeing as ddc and cls were the only 2 corporations defending this area of space and getting little help from the carebears of xetic... I say Good Riddance to Xetic.. you were doomed to begin with..

CCP = Can't Correct Problems
Virtuozzo
Virtuozzo
IVC Consortium
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:32:00 - [131]

Amazing that this topic still exists ....

Virtuozzo

Last words of a Caldari general: "Pull the Ravens back! Full retreat! they've got frigates!"
*snip* Inappropriate. -Elmo Pug
Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:33:00 - [132]

omg you necro ! Shocked

XF FTW !!

Lasakywa
Lasakywa
Aeden
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:35:00 - [133]

Necro FTL :s

ibtl
Seeing EyeDog
Seeing EyeDog

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:36:00 - [134]

Originally by: Lasakywa
Necro FTL :s

ibtl

N E C R O....

I B T L
Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:40:00 - [135]

omg Necro!!

Shall we hav an XF reunion party? I hear VNGJ is nice at this time of year.
Joram

My Photography site
Virtuozzo
Virtuozzo
IVC Consortium
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:41:00 - [136]

Christmas Revival Campaign, Courtesy of the Xetic 2.0 Corporation. Might be an idea. I'm sure Muthatrucka could make an alt called "FIVE Hauler" or something :P

Virtuozzo

Last words of a Caldari general: "Pull the Ravens back! Full retreat! they've got frigates!"
Goberth Ludwig
Goberth Ludwig
eXceed Inc.
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:41:00 - [137]

Virtuozzo you funny man you Embarassed

- Gob

Now with 20% extra emo!
Virtuozzo
Virtuozzo
IVC Consortium
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:42:00 - [138]

I did say "oops" after posting ...

Virtuozzo

Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:44:00 - [139]

tsk tsk tsk Virt.. naughty boy...

where's MT and the rest to give this thread a lil 10-min glory before it gets sniped? Cool

knifee
knifee
Caldari
Rage Academy
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:53:00 - [140]

Originally by: Virtuozzo

Gaz, why did you bump this thread?

www.eve-dev.net - making a good thing better
Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 15:55:00 - [141]

Originally by: knifee

Stop making fun of people Cart... its not nice :(
Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:00:00 - [142]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 05/07/2007 15:59:59
Originally by: Nathrezim

CYVOK - the contract for the missing XETIC minerals has expired - please re-set

Joram

My Photography site
SugarDaddy
SugarDaddy
Comando Vermelho
R0ADKILL

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:00:00 - [143]

IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
Nathrezim
Nathrezim
Gallente
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:04:00 - [144]

Originally by: Joram McRory
Edited by: Joram McRory on 05/07/2007 15:59:59
Originally by: Nathrezim

CYVOK - the contract for the missing XETIC minerals has expired - please re-set

Ohnoez ! they're on to me !
To ze hillz !!!

What minerals? Rolling Eyes

Bein Glorious
Bein Glorious
GoonFleet
GoonSwarm

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:05:00 - [145]

jon stewart is a goon
Aberash
Aberash
eXceed Inc.
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:13:00 - [146]

Joram youve become a forum *****, im not used to seeing this side of you Twisted Evil

VID:[eXceedinc] House of Prawn
killerco
killerco
Gallente
Confederation of Red Moon
Red Moon Federation

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:18:00 - [147]

I did say "oops" after posting ...

how are ya m8 :)
Lunas Feelgood
Lunas Feelgood
S.A.S
Cruel Intentions

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:20:00 - [148]

LaughingLaughing I just read KSUDruid post again and I have to admit, now the guy seem more delusional and incompetent then i thought at that time..

Jesus now we just need to read some of steelrats old post and then I can go and suicide lunas.
Originally by: Shamis Orzoz
When the going gets tough...the tough join Bob.

Originally by: Shin Ra

Didn't u get the memo? Bending over is the new honorable thing to do!
Statics
Statics
A.W.M
Ka-Tet

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:23:00 - [149]

FACE!
----------

Phrixus Zephyr
Phrixus Zephyr
D00M.
Triumvirate.

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:31:00 - [150]

**** off necro.
Originally by: Benglada
And whos going to tackle for them? Jesus?
Dread Operative
Dread Operative
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:32:00 - [151]

YARRRR!!

Taran Summers
Taran Summers
The Merovingians

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:32:00 - [152]

:Begins the exorcism on the moving corpse:

Oh fearsome spirit who drives the evil from the undead! Huitzilopochtli Tlaloc we INVOKE YOU! APPEAR BEFORE US AND STRIKE DOWN THIS NECROED THREAD!
Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:37:00 - [153]

Edited by: Joram McRory on 05/07/2007 16:37:57
It ws a good thread in it's day - but deserves to be quietly laid to rest now tbh.

Joram

My Photography site
Wachtmeister
Wachtmeister
Forum Moderator
Interstellar Services Department

Posted - 2007.07.05 16:49:00 - [154]

Please do not disturb our dead threads in their eternal sleep.
*click*

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 :: [one page]

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240418/2335
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.