Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Liet Traep
Liet Traep

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 20:05:00 - [91]

Originally by: thelung187
Edited by: thelung187 on 09/09/2005 19:34:46
Originally by: Cartiff
NBSI has a no smack policy, if you see any smack, save the log and send it to me.

As to ASCN pwning us, who knows, we don't fight blob wars, theres nothing there except point/click then die/kill.
and that aren't fun. I wasted os much time during XF days waiting for a fight, I'm not gonna waste my time now lol.

NBSI is small, but what we lack in numbers, we make up for in teamwork and loyality to each other. I'd gladly fly into a massively larger force, cos i know my ladz have got my back.
NBSI peeps will suicide their ships to save a mate, can everyone here say the same about your alliance mates?

Massively larger force? We've got a hard enough time getting Black Lance to fly into a massively SMALLER force. Oh Cartiff, btw...

[ 2005.08.30 20:42:41 ] EVE System > Channel changed to 9-266Q Local Channel
[ 2005.08.30 20:50:29 ] Liet Traep > wow lots of names I only see in the forum.

But of course, that's gotta be a lie, because you guys have a no smack policy... right?
That wasn't smack. Eve is a big place and there were lots of people in that fleet I had never seen in person before. For once I was actually in the same system with pilots whose posts I'd seen many times but had never encountered.
Liet Traep
Liet Traep
Minmatar
Black Lance
NBSI Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 20:05:00 - [92]

Edited by: thelung187 on 09/09/2005 19:34:46
NBSI has a no smack policy, if you see any smack, save the log and send it to me.

As to ASCN pwning us, who knows, we don't fight blob wars, theres nothing there except point/click then die/kill.
and that aren't fun. I wasted os much time during XF days waiting for a fight, I'm not gonna waste my time now lol.

NBSI is small, but what we lack in numbers, we make up for in teamwork and loyality to each other. I'd gladly fly into a massively larger force, cos i know my ladz have got my back.
NBSI peeps will suicide their ships to save a mate, can everyone here say the same about your alliance mates?

Massively larger force? We've got a hard enough time getting Black Lance to fly into a massively SMALLER force. Oh Cartiff, btw...

But of course, that's gotta be a lie, because you guys have a no smack policy... right?
That wasn't smack. Eve is a big place and there were lots of people in that fleet I had never seen in person before. For once I was actually in the same system with pilots whose posts I'd seen many times but had never encountered.
HatePeace LoveWar
HatePeace LoveWar

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:24:00 - [93]

Its a very good thing you don't partake in <cough> ahem 'blob wars' if thats all you think there is too it.

HatePeace LoveWar
HatePeace LoveWar
Amarr
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:24:00 - [94]

Its a very good thing you don't partake in <cough> ahem 'blob wars' if thats all you think there is too it.
Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:33:00 - [95]

Originally by: Fitz Chivalry
Originally by: Joshua Calvert
I have no clue what olyyy just tried to say.

I think it was:

DDC and CLS are very autocratic corporations.

Rather than get rid of the corps that were letting Xetic down and keep Xetic intact they thought it would be easier to simply form ASCN and pull out of Xetic.

Alliances in general should be careful about recruiting corps into their ranks as there are many that will take a lot and give little in return.

Nah, I didn't say that (except last paragraph). And I don't want to extend myself on that topic. It's too complex, too long and would get flamed anyway.

ROFL
This quote is excellent ! Made my day Very Happy

Cartiff -> I may team up with you if you go down south Wink I bet on "primary is Cartiff, secondary is olyyy" Very Happy

Dear friendly customer... Can I have your money ?
Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes
Caldari
Apocalyptica.

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:33:00 - [96]

I think it was:

Rather than get rid of the corps that were letting Xetic down and keep Xetic intact they thought it would be easier to simply form ASCN and pull out of Xetic.

Alliances in general should be careful about recruiting corps into their ranks as there are many that will take a lot and give little in return.

Nah, I didn't say that (except last paragraph). And I don't want to extend myself on that topic. It's too complex, too long and would get flamed anyway.

ROFL

Cartiff -> I may team up with you if you go down south Wink I bet on "primary is Cartiff, secondary is olyyy" Very Happy

Joram McRory
Joram McRory

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:36:00 - [97]

Originally by: Elenia Kheynes

Hey! I thought I was primary!

Joram

Joram McRory
Joram McRory
Caldari
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:36:00 - [98]

Hey! I thought I was primary!

Joram

Your signature image exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie

My Photography site
Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:39:00 - [99]

I think it was:

ROFL

thats what I loved flying with you, never beeing primary Very Happy

Your bla bla hit bla bla for bla bla damage. Wanna have some bubu now?
Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:39:00 - [100]

I think it was:

ROFL

thats what I loved flying with you, never beeing primary Very Happy

From Dusk till Dawn

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:00:00 - [101]

Lies Nafri ! I even added you bounty back then to make sure people would shoot at you first Very Happy

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes
Caldari
Apocalyptica.

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:00:00 - [102]

Lies Nafri ! I even added you bounty back then to make sure people would shoot at you first Very Happy

Krapz
Krapz

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:08:00 - [103]

I think it was:

ROFL

ROFL. Quit being silly, you know you're always #1 in my <3 Olyyy. And on my target list. Wink

If only CCP can let us sort and FILTER by name on the overview... Maybe we can build that feature in? We could just add an indiviudal pilot, and make it flashing red or whatever else we wanted, just for them?

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or something, I'd probably still give you docking rights just so we didn't have to travel so far. I don't mean that in an arrogant way, as many will instantly construe it that way, I'm simply saying, it sucks not having targets close anymore. Sometimes, when I'm alone at night, and I'm done doing my thing... I lay there, and I think, damn, that was good. And then I think, I miss CA.

I miss the steady fight, even though it did get tiresome after a while. I dunno, can't have your cake and eat it too. Too much of 1 thing will make anyone bored.

And I'm sorry about "teh blob" guys, but tbh, I don't even HAVE to rally the troops when they hear NBSI is around. It's like stepping on a fire ant hill. You just say "NBSI is coming south" in alliance chat, and they just come pouring out and wanting a direction to go. Who am I to resist? All those cute and cuddly carebears w/ their 1400's and Tachyons... Yarrr!

-- Insert cool graphics sig here --
Krapz
Krapz
Celestial Fleet

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:08:00 - [104]

I think it was:

ROFL

ROFL. Quit being silly, you know you're always #1 in my <3 Olyyy. And on my target list. Wink

If only CCP can let us sort and FILTER by name on the overview... Maybe we can build that feature in? We could just add an indiviudal pilot, and make it flashing red or whatever else we wanted, just for them?

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or something, I'd probably still give you docking rights just so we didn't have to travel so far. I don't mean that in an arrogant way, as many will instantly construe it that way, I'm simply saying, it sucks not having targets close anymore. Sometimes, when I'm alone at night, and I'm done doing my thing... I lay there, and I think, damn, that was good. And then I think, I miss CA.

I miss the steady fight, even though it did get tiresome after a while. I dunno, can't have your cake and eat it too. Too much of 1 thing will make anyone bored.

And I'm sorry about "teh blob" guys, but tbh, I don't even HAVE to rally the troops when they hear NBSI is around. It's like stepping on a fire ant hill. You just say "NBSI is coming south" in alliance chat, and they just come pouring out and wanting a direction to go. Who am I to resist? All those cute and cuddly carebears w/ their 1400's and Tachyons... Yarrr!

Gazmus
Gazmus

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [105]

lol Krapz docking rights? that would be a good laugh i doubt we could ever un dock though as you say you dont need to rally people so i guess we would get camped all day. Very Happy

Would get some nice suicide undockings from it though.

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [106]

**** yeah, that was xploiting the sysem!

Your bla bla hit bla bla for bla bla damage. Wanna have some bubu now?
Gazmus
Gazmus
Caldari
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [107]

lol Krapz docking rights? that would be a good laugh i doubt we could ever un dock though as you say you dont need to rally people so i guess we would get camped all day. Very Happy

Would get some nice suicide undockings from it though.

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [108]

**** yeah, that was xploiting the sysem!

From Dusk till Dawn

Stormfront
Stormfront

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:53:00 - [109]

Quote:

Not smack, but easily classifiable as flame bait.

Your member did call Lokan stuff in that local chat though :)
Stormfront
Stormfront
Black Hammer

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:53:00 - [110]

Quote:

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:15:00 - [111]

Originally by: Krapz

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or
[...]

It's great when people love hating each others Very Happy

See Cartiff, you should take me with you on your next attack Very Happy You may survive the first 10 seconds of the fight (except if I bring a cover ops hrhr Razz)

And I'll bring Nafri so I may last 10 seconds and you 20 !

Elenia Kheynes
Elenia Kheynes
Caldari
Apocalyptica.

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:15:00 - [112]

Originally by: Krapz

Anyways. I love to hate NBSI now, mostly roleplay of course. It just gives me someone to shoot, gauranteed, whenever I want it, and that's a good thing. I was thinking, maybe if you guys could move in next door or
[...]

It's great when people love hating each others Very Happy

See Cartiff, you should take me with you on your next attack Very Happy You may survive the first 10 seconds of the fight (except if I bring a cover ops hrhr Razz)

And I'll bring Nafri so I may last 10 seconds and you 20 !

BlackDog Rackh'am
BlackDog Rackh'am

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:18:00 - [113]

Quite a nice read i might say. Joram nice initiative to post mate,since you have seen both sides of the coin.

Truth is,sooner or later we'll see someone fanning up the flames again in another thread,and then yet another level headed topic will emerge to cool things off.I don't really mind it,gives me something to do in the slow hours of work Very Happy.

I think that by now most people who actually have a clue on both sides of the fence will agree that this is a love-hate thing,accept it for what it is and live with it. There's also a song fitting for the next movie with battles between us, Rob Halford with Bruce ****inson - The one you love to hate Very Happy

P.S.
As for the BS's safespotting the other day,it was the only sensible thing to do imo,instead of the free kills you got earlier. BS's in NPC setups are easy meet for any PvP setup HAC,especially when there were 2 ishtars and a zealot there.Assuming both Ishtars full stacked with Nos,one with tackle gear,the other with EW,then the zealot is just the icing on the cake to do the damage.By the time a BS with an npc setup is half-way through the locking proccess it will already be tackled and jammed.

We had some nice opportunities to post about your guys up north refusing engagements,or alt scouts flaming from a safespot without backing it up,but we didn't do it.I think it's a nice start on our no smack policy Wink
BlackDog Rackh'am
BlackDog Rackh'am
Minmatar
Maza Nostra
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:18:00 - [114]

Quite a nice read i might say. Joram nice initiative to post mate,since you have seen both sides of the coin.

Truth is,sooner or later we'll see someone fanning up the flames again in another thread,and then yet another level headed topic will emerge to cool things off.I don't really mind it,gives me something to do in the slow hours of work Very Happy.

I think that by now most people who actually have a clue on both sides of the fence will agree that this is a love-hate thing,accept it for what it is and live with it. There's also a song fitting for the next movie with battles between us, Rob Halford with Bruce ****inson - The one you love to hate Very Happy

P.S.
As for the BS's safespotting the other day,it was the only sensible thing to do imo,instead of the free kills you got earlier. BS's in NPC setups are easy meet for any PvP setup HAC,especially when there were 2 ishtars and a zealot there.Assuming both Ishtars full stacked with Nos,one with tackle gear,the other with EW,then the zealot is just the icing on the cake to do the damage.By the time a BS with an npc setup is half-way through the locking proccess it will already be tackled and jammed.

We had some nice opportunities to post about your guys up north refusing engagements,or alt scouts flaming from a safespot without backing it up,but we didn't do it.I think it's a nice start on our no smack policy Wink

Originally by: Eloryan Persago, Goonfleet
I welcome you to the coalition of people with user access to EvE
Uggs386
Uggs386

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [115]

Originally by: Stormfront
Quote:

You caught me whispering sweet nothings into lokan's ear damn that was supposed to be private.

DJ shows his true feelings.
James Kavourias > just need a **** break soon:P
dj lightning > let me know when and i will hold
Xavier Cardde
Xavier Cardde

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [116]

Originally by: Nafri
Bah, I miss Xetic. The last alliance with a politcal agenda, and real goals to achieve.

Since their doom, nothing interesting happened

Truuf...

ever since then its been like watching anarchy.
Uggs386
Uggs386
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [117]

Originally by: Stormfront
Quote:

You caught me whispering sweet nothings into lokan's ear damn that was supposed to be private.
Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected])
Xavier Cardde
Xavier Cardde
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:21:00 - [118]

Originally by: Nafri
Bah, I miss Xetic. The last alliance with a politcal agenda, and real goals to achieve.

Since their doom, nothing interesting happened

Truuf...

ever since then its been like watching anarchy.
John Blackthorn
John Blackthorn

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:50:00 - [119]

Interesting Topic...

As the ceo of Foundation, and a former member of XF. We were based in Tennerfis. We had a good time in XF and made a lot of good friends. I miss many of them that have now moved on to other organzations.

I have to state I was a bit upset when Ascn left to form there own alliance. Not that they did do it but the fact how it happend. Many of us felt that we had put alot of time and effort into XF and was left to die at the hands of 5.

If I would have had a little notice I would have just picked up all of our stuff and moved back to empire to regroup.

But on hind site (wonderfull thing).. The problem with XF was the political agenda that somone ealier mentioned. You had a concil that took forever to get something acomplished. And then when they did do somehting you had people yelling at the top of there lungs that you could not do it because it wasn't writen int he constiution. I was so happy when we got to the point we elected a president and said he had the power to do what needed to get done. But then people didn't trust in that person and kept him from making things work. I did, my corp did. While we did not join cls/dcc in many fights we did do alot of small skermishes that would not be in the public view.

Well it's over with.. I don't think many ex-xf corps realy give a crap about the past now. If you havn't moved on by now, your not enjoying the game.

-John Blackthorn
CEO Foundation
Coalition of Empires - Diplomat
John Blackthorn
John Blackthorn
Foundation
R0ADKILL

Posted - 2005.09.09 22:50:00 - [120]

Interesting Topic...

As the ceo of Foundation, and a former member of XF. We were based in Tennerfis. We had a good time in XF and made a lot of good friends. I miss many of them that have now moved on to other organzations.

I have to state I was a bit upset when Ascn left to form there own alliance. Not that they did do it but the fact how it happend. Many of us felt that we had put alot of time and effort into XF and was left to die at the hands of 5.

If I would have had a little notice I would have just picked up all of our stuff and moved back to empire to regroup.

But on hind site (wonderfull thing).. The problem with XF was the political agenda that somone ealier mentioned. You had a concil that took forever to get something acomplished. And then when they did do somehting you had people yelling at the top of there lungs that you could not do it because it wasn't writen int he constiution. I was so happy when we got to the point we elected a president and said he had the power to do what needed to get done. But then people didn't trust in that person and kept him from making things work. I did, my corp did. While we did not join cls/dcc in many fights we did do alot of small skermishes that would not be in the public view.

Well it's over with.. I don't think many ex-xf corps realy give a crap about the past now. If you havn't moved on by now, your not enjoying the game.

-John Blackthorn
CEO Foundation
Coalition of Empires - Diplomat

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240426/0237
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.