| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Noctoz
|
Posted - 2003.09.11 10:24:00 -
[61]
I think this is possibly the worst suggestion I have heard so far... It spoils the freedom that is the very thng that makes EVE great. ------------------ NoctoZ Black Reign Curse Alliance |

Sourus
|
Posted - 2003.09.11 10:44:00 -
[62]
This should nerp AFK mining a bit: Ship thiefs
|

Sidus
|
Posted - 2003.09.11 16:44:00 -
[63]
Columbarius, you are my hero. Finaly some intelligence...
I had almost given up. ________________________________________________ "Alle warten auf das Licht - f³rchtet euch f³rchtet euch nicht - die Sonne scheint mir aus den Augen - sie wird heut Nacht nicht untergehen - und die Welt zõhlt laut bis zehn"
|

Kalhan
|
Posted - 2003.09.11 16:54:00 -
[64]
Quote: "This would force players to move and progress in the game. Making them go out into the rest of the Eve world and experience everything, so people can't say that eve is boring and all people do is mine."
Why don't you say what you really want?, large numbers of non-combat orientated pilots in ships not equipped for combat to have to travel past you every hour so you can have your own rifle range and you can justify your existence by mass murder.
Well, if all you want are easy kills there are plenty of npcs provided for the purpose.
If that isn't enough then it just proves that the only reason you want to kill is because you know that it will annoy your victim.
Just because there are quite a lot of players who prefer to make slow but steady progress towards their own goals, without causing any other player any grief, is not a reason to change the game.
I don't even think he even read the posts or got anywhere close to what I was trying to say.
I havn't fired on anyone except BoP and we were at war. so I don't know where in the world he get Mass murder from.
|

Galk
|
Posted - 2003.09.11 17:21:00 -
[65]
Quote:
Quote: "This would force players to move and progress in the game. Making them go out into the rest of the Eve world and experience everything, so people can't say that eve is boring and all people do is mine."
Why don't you say what you really want?, large numbers of non-combat orientated pilots in ships not equipped for combat to have to travel past you every hour so you can have your own rifle range and you can justify your existence by mass murder.
Well, if all you want are easy kills there are plenty of npcs provided for the purpose.
If that isn't enough then it just proves that the only reason you want to kill is because you know that it will annoy your victim.
Just because there are quite a lot of players who prefer to make slow but steady progress towards their own goals, without causing any other player any grief, is not a reason to change the game.
I don't even think he even read the posts or got anywhere close to what I was trying to say.
I havn't fired on anyone except BoP and we were at war. so I don't know where in the world he get Mass murder from.
Nope i think he was pretty much spot on.
You gave yourself away by using the word 'carebear'
Everyones latched on to the real intent when people use it now. Do yourself a favour, create an alt, and create another topic, y'know one without resorting to insulting name calling, people might just be willing to listen to well thought out ideas. 
Ohh and don't give the game away by changing your story, just to agree with every 2nd or 3rd post down the list, just because you get the idea there backing your ideas in some little way ------------------------
---- Little wonder why people were, what this person was telling my friends: http://galk.50megs.com/logs/ |

Kalhan
|
Posted - 2003.09.11 17:26:00 -
[66]
Edited by: Kalhan on 11/09/2003 17:28:42 Sorry galk - I did make anouther post though taking out the word "Carebear" and "nerf" but not becuase you suggested it. The first time I posted it I couldn't quite come up with a word that described them. I wasn't tring to insult anyone.
As many times as I have read over that perticular post I don't even think it makes sense.
And most of the posters in the other threads arn't backing my ideas they have there own.
|

Lubinski
|
Posted - 2003.09.11 19:01:00 -
[67]
deep core mining is comming out with some asteroids w/ explosive properties. ~ FLAME AWAY TROLLS ~ |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |