| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Albrecht Valentyn
8090
|
Posted - 2012.12.06 21:14:00 -
[17611] - Quote
Kenneth O'Hara wrote: Smart man, responsibility first.
We'll see how that turns out though haha.
Back to semi afk mining so, at least then I can get other things done.
|

Jonah Gravenstein
Holistic Materials Research Council
4148
|
Posted - 2012.12.06 22:30:00 -
[17612] - Quote
Just got home, new toy has arrived from amazon, treated myself to a 7 inch galaxy tab 2 for xmas, updated it & jellybean is the shiznit 
Always bet on stupid, CCP can't patch stupid. The measure of success in Eve is not monetary worth, it's how effectively you can enforce your will on others. |

Albrecht Valentyn
8091
|
Posted - 2012.12.06 22:51:00 -
[17613] - Quote
You have so much monies.
Have fun with the new toy, I don't see myself owning a tablet any time soon. |

Jonah Gravenstein
Holistic Materials Research Council
4150
|
Posted - 2012.12.06 22:57:00 -
[17614] - Quote
Albrecht Valentyn wrote:You have so much monies.
Have fun with the new toy, I don't see myself owning a tablet any time soon.
Got a nice deal on it, ex display so reduced in price + Samsung are giving -ú30 cashback + 8GB micro sd card if I register for it after 15 days but before 45 days, grand total under -ú100 once I get the cashback
I don't really have lots of monies, I sold the engine ECU, key and code reader from my old car on eBay to afford it, still got all the lights, the engine, the gear box and loads of other bits to sell before I weigh it in for scrap, should see the best part of another -ú2-300 by the time I'm done, not bad for a car that cost me -ú350 2 years ago.
Always bet on stupid, CCP can't patch stupid. The measure of success in Eve is not monetary worth, it's how effectively you can enforce your will on others. |

Albrecht Valentyn
8093
|
Posted - 2012.12.06 23:41:00 -
[17615] - Quote
Good night everyone!
Enjoy the tablet Jonah! |

Jude Lloyd
The Tuskers
1504
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 00:38:00 -
[17616] - Quote
And good evening! Host of Frigfest Loyal Follower of the Tusker Code Heretic Army Warlord 2011-2012
|

Kenneth O'Hara
Bareback Pornstars Fade 2 Black
7664
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 05:34:00 -
[17617] - Quote
Morning/evening ladies and gents. It would appear my bounty has doubled in the last 24 hrs... XD I must be doing something right. Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas. ~Isaac Clarke *Bait* with your altGäó *Bacon* with your mainGäó |

Samoth Egnoled
Mindstar Technology Fatal Ascension
14172
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 06:39:00 -
[17618] - Quote
Morning All.
How is Everyone? Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Rock with your MainGäó
|

Kenneth O'Hara
Bareback Pornstars Fade 2 Black
7664
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 06:53:00 -
[17619] - Quote
Good, finding new ways on how to transport stuffs all over the place. Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas. ~Isaac Clarke *Bait* with your altGäó *Bacon* with your mainGäó |

Shalua Rui
Rui Freelance Mining
8512
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:20:00 -
[17620] - Quote
Mowning lovlies!
Fine fine... got my corp stuff all sorted out last night.  "Ginger forum goddess, space gypsy and stone nibbler extraordinaire!"
Shalua Rui - CEO and founder of Rui Freelance Mining (RFLM) |

Alice Saki
Rui Freelance Mining
24746
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:24:00 -
[17621] - Quote
Ahh running late!! Gäó |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3207
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:25:00 -
[17622] - Quote
Morning all.
I am now home!
Crappy magnets for all!
And its my weekend! Time for some eve! Post with your brainGäó |

Samoth Egnoled
Mindstar Technology Fatal Ascension
14175
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:29:00 -
[17623] - Quote
Morning Gray/Alice/Shali.
How are we all?
Yay, a fridge magnet from a place i never wanted to go, how did you know? I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3209
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:32:00 -
[17624] - Quote
Samoth Egnoled wrote:Morning Gray/Alice/Shali.
How are we all?
Yay, a fridge magnet from a place i never wanted to go, how did you know?
I'm just awesome like that mate.
Now would you like the "$5,000 Fine For Public Dancing" magnet, or the "No Chewing Gum" magnet?
How's your day looking? Post with your brainGäó |

Samoth Egnoled
Mindstar Technology Fatal Ascension
14175
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:34:00 -
[17625] - Quote
The public dancing fine please :P
Meh not too bad i suppose. i'm just damn tired. And i cant wait till weekend o'clock I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3210
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:37:00 -
[17626] - Quote
Did you manage to have your vaga roam last night or unable to do it due to the podding?
Cheer up, weekend soon. I have that rarest beast of them all, the illusive 3 day weekend. Boss decided to give everyone sunday off for once! Post with your brainGäó |

Samoth Egnoled
Mindstar Technology Fatal Ascension
14180
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:41:00 -
[17627] - Quote
Vaga roam is tonight \o/ i cant wait, i have some pent up agression i need to take out on people :P
Nice 3 days, grab it before it runs away I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3210
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:42:00 -
[17628] - Quote
Way ahead of you, I already caught it, broke it's legs and fingers, tied it to a chair and now I occasionally dance around it cutting bits of it off for my own pleasure.
Also I like your sig, but it needs the Gäó Post with your brainGäó |

Samoth Egnoled
Mindstar Technology Fatal Ascension
14181
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:48:00 -
[17629] - Quote
Yeah you show that 3 day weekend who's boss!
Better? I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston ChurchillGäó |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3212
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 07:49:00 -
[17630] - Quote
Much better. Got to keep the Gäó, how else can we annoy Val for knicking his sig?
Also I'm playing eve with sound for the first time in about 4 years. It's surreal. Post with your brainGäó |

Samoth Egnoled
Mindstar Technology Fatal Ascension
14184
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:02:00 -
[17631] - Quote
Wait EVE has sound? I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston ChurchillGäó |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3214
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:05:00 -
[17632] - Quote
Yeah, believe it or not. I was as shocked as you were.
Though the sound is off now, watching Eureka and scoffing some unhealthy food. Post with your brainGäó |

Alice Saki
Rui Freelance Mining
24751
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:06:00 -
[17633] - Quote
*Yawn*
Morning Everyone Gäó |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3227
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:08:00 -
[17634] - Quote
Morning Alice.
So how was the Terrys Chocolate Orange binge last night? Post with your brainGäó |

Alice Saki
Rui Freelance Mining
24751
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:13:00 -
[17635] - Quote
Weather was horrible xD Never braved it :P Gäó |

Shalua Rui
Rui Freelance Mining
8520
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:16:00 -
[17636] - Quote
Morning mei mei.  "Ginger forum goddess, space gypsy and stone nibbler extraordinaire!"
Shalua Rui - CEO and founder of Rui Freelance Mining (RFLM) |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
3238
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:16:00 -
[17637] - Quote
But... buy one get one free Terrys Chocolate Orange!
They could have been Alice's Chocolate Oranges! Post with your brainGäó |

Alice Saki
Rui Freelance Mining
24759
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:21:00 -
[17638] - Quote
Shalua Rui wrote:Morning mei mei. 
Morning ^_^
I added my Little stockpile to the hanger ^_^ Gäó |

valerydarcy
Mindstar Technology Fatal Ascension
9030
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:24:00 -
[17639] - Quote
morning all.......... yawn.
Im off to meet my new kitten for the first time tonight ^^
(and put a deposit down >.<) Post with your mainGäó |

Albrecht Valentyn
8166
|
Posted - 2012.12.07 08:27:00 -
[17640] - Quote
Morning everyone.
I'm not in the mood for today, I just want to stay home and not have work to do. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |