| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Viqer Fell
Minmatar Trinity Nova Trinity Nova Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 20:01:00 -
[1]
Trinity Nova has a long standing rule that even in 0.0 it's pilots must behave in an exemplary manner and uphold the reputation of the corporation and alliance.
I am sorry to have to say that today the pilot Kilmena has let us down and brought the name of TNT and those of NOIR and SHRIKE into disrepute.
Firstly he ransomned a pilot which is flatly against our corp rules and secondly and of more concern he then failed to honour the ransom once it was paid and continued to destroy the pilots ship and pod.
Trinity Nova's reputation is built upon trust and we do not tolerate individual pilots risking that trust through their own actions and greed.
Kilmena has therefore been removed from TNT and we disavow any responsibility for his future actions. Recompense has been offered by TNT to the pilot concerned.
|

MarleWH
Infortunatus Eventus Obsidian Empire
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 20:06:00 -
[2]
Thanks for letting me know. 
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 20:24:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Dirk Magnum on 27/07/2008 20:24:16 As I was writing the SPEND Corp Members' Manual I was thinking to myself "is it too harsh to state in the regulations that we will publicly out you as a jackass in Crime and Punishment for violating our policies on ransom?" I decided that no it wasn't, and tbh this thread makes me feel even more comfortable about that decision. Good move TNT.
|

Firkragg
Blue Labs Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 20:27:00 -
[4]
Nah we need more outings like this. come on guys feel free to tell COAD about all the ****s in your corps and how much you hate them.
|

kublai
Caldari Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 20:39:00 -
[5]
Oh my...I do believe this is the most pathetic thread i've seen in here for a *very* long time.
TnT - Sure we may be overpriced, but we have honour and we kick our members for killing people.
Slogan needs some work but you got the gist of it, I mean, who would want a mercenary corporation where the pilotes were blood thirsty bastards?
You want fine honorable men who never attack a neutral, gents who'll give the enemy a jolly good fight and a nice friendly conversation and perhaps a beer after the fight, not like those other mercenary corporations who try to offer grief to their enemy, no no, TnT are a fine and noble alliance, noble as noble can be.
What the hell made you decide to post this here by the way, did you think we'd care?
And even if, did you not realize we'd...well do this.
A-War Recruiting |

Kirra Liu
H O R I Z O N
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 20:46:00 -
[6]
Originally by: kublai Oh my...I do believe this is the most pathetic thread i've seen in here for a *very* long time.
TnT - Sure we may be overpriced, but we have honour and we kick our members for killing people.
Slogan needs some work but you got the gist of it, I mean, who would want a mercenary corporation where the pilotes were blood thirsty bastards?
You want fine honorable men who never attack a neutral, gents who'll give the enemy a jolly good fight and a nice friendly conversation and perhaps a beer after the fight, not like those other mercenary corporations who try to offer grief to their enemy, no no, TnT are a fine and noble alliance, noble as noble can be.
What the hell made you decide to post this here by the way, did you think we'd care?
And even if, did you not realize we'd...well do this.
Trying to think of a polite way to put this, umm nope, STFU.
This is C&P an this thread has a dude who dishonoured a ransom in it thus C&P is fitting for this. Yeah it coul be put elswhere but meh, the subject fits here aswell.
|

kublai
Caldari Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 20:47:00 -
[7]
I think you perhaps missed the part of the ransom itself being banned.
A-War Recruiting |

HONORABLEWARRIORSWIFE
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:21:00 -
[8]
Stop with these long, boring, bitter posts Kublai 
|

kublai
Caldari Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:29:00 -
[9]
Originally by: HONORABLEWARRIORSWIFE Stop with these long, boring, bitter posts Kublai 
And stalking me on an alt makes you...what exactly?
A-War Recruiting |

Nexus Kinnon
SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:32:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Nexus Kinnon on 27/07/2008 21:33:02 Edited by: Nexus Kinnon on 27/07/2008 21:32:11 Posting in a KUBLAI VS WORLD thread.
edited for emphasis edited for MORE EMPHASIS
|

kublai
Caldari Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:34:00 -
[11]
Edited by: kublai on 27/07/2008 21:33:45
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon Edited by: Nexus Kinnon on 27/07/2008 21:32:11 Posting in a KUBLAI VS WORLD thread.
edited for emphasis
Not true, I have a side-kick and his spirit shall forever flame the dumbest threads of caod with me from beyond the grave.
A-War Recruiting |

Ace Frehley
Minmatar The Movement
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:41:00 -
[12]
relax kubbie. I mean, it is not like you post 100% great posts  GL Viqer, and I hope you kicked him in ze nuts and shaved his assbread with a rusty shaver!
Btw, ransoms is serius business 
|

kublai
Caldari Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:42:00 -
[13]
Edited by: kublai on 27/07/2008 21:42:57
Originally by: Ace Frehley relax kubbie. I mean, it is not like you post 100% great posts  GL Viqer, and I hope you kicked him in ze nuts and shaved his assbread with a rusty shaver!
Btw, ransoms is serius business 
Well no, I never claimed to, but you have to admit, some of them are pretty darn s****y! :)
Edith: come on CCP....sw anky a bad word? is my english not up to date on this? someone enlighten me.
A-War Recruiting |

Ace Frehley
Minmatar The Movement
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:49:00 -
[14]
You know, the mods learns new way to contol your gameing  Now you cant even tell words that can be remotly affending 
|

kublai
Caldari Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:52:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Ace Frehley You know, the mods learns new way to contol your gameing  Now you cant even tell words that can be remotly affending 
I once hung out on an irc network where the nets official bot would censor the word "gay", I protested and was glined.
I can think of two meanings for that word, one official and one that has rapidly become official, I fail to see how either is terribly bad, censorship, it's a funny thing :)
A-War Recruiting |

Eternal Error
Exitus Acta Probant
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:52:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon Edited by: Nexus Kinnon on 27/07/2008 21:33:02 Edited by: Nexus Kinnon on 27/07/2008 21:32:11 Posting in a KUBLAI VS WORLD thread.
edited for emphasis edited for MORE EMPHASIS
|

Kaeten
Hybrid Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 21:52:00 -
[17]
kablai wtf is up with you lol
dude calm down ________________________ I'M POOR
|

Malcanis
We are Legend
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 22:51:00 -
[18]
Originally by: kublai Oh my...I do believe this is the most pathetic thread i've seen in here for a *very* long time.
TnT - Sure we may be overpriced, but we have honour and we kick our members for killing people.
Slogan needs some work but you got the gist of it, I mean, who would want a mercenary corporation where the pilotes were blood thirsty bastards?
You want fine honorable men who never attack a neutral, gents who'll give the enemy a jolly good fight and a nice friendly conversation and perhaps a beer after the fight, not like those other mercenary corporations who try to offer grief to their enemy, no no, TnT are a fine and noble alliance, noble as noble can be.
What the hell made you decide to post this here by the way, did you think we'd care?
And even if, did you not realize we'd...well do this.
Yes how dare they expect their members to abide by their rules!
CONCORD provide consequences, not safety; only you can do that. |

kublai
Caldari Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 23:15:00 -
[19]
Actually it's more the making a thread on crime and pun regarding a minor internal issue that has already been settled in private to attempt to get some attention while bragging about being carebears.
There was a time when people would jump on that in this forum you know, but hey, if you guys prefer "gf!" and jolly good pitched battles of honour, be my bloody guest.
A-War Recruiting |

techzer0
Minmatar Mafia
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 23:18:00 -
[20]
Originally by: kublai Edith: come on CCP....sw anky a bad word? is my english not up to date on this? someone enlighten me.
No, your English is ****.
k thx bai.
Ransoms are good, not honoring them is bad. TNT not allowing ransoms period, is ****... but meh.
Oh thanks for the new word. ------------ CCP > Let's play the nerf a race game! Next up minmatar! |

Nexus Kinnon
SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 23:49:00 -
[21]
I think the best thing that has come out of this thread is a new appreciation for good old fashioned english swearwords.
|

z0de
Gallente The Bastards
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 23:59:00 -
[22]
Good to see a corp holding to their word.
|

Chainsaw Plankton
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 02:53:00 -
[23]
Originally by: techzer0
Originally by: kublai Edith: come on CCP....sw anky a bad word? is my english not up to date on this? someone enlighten me.
No, your English is ****.
k thx bai.
Ransoms are good, not honoring them is bad. TNT not allowing ransoms period, is ****... but meh.
Oh thanks for the new word.
lol Wanker and I like ransoms, But I think I like explosions more 
|

Kehmor
Caldari PAK
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 03:40:00 -
[24]
Originally by: kublai I think you perhaps missed the part of the ransom itself being banned.
What's wrong with that? PAK operated under a similar policy for a while aswell. It didn't stop us being awesome (when we very occasionally undocked). - Violence isn't the answer, it is the question. The answer is yes. |

Kirex
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 05:46:00 -
[25]
Originally by: kublai Actually it's more the making a thread on crime and pun regarding a minor internal issue that has already been settled in private to attempt to get some attention
Ok, I could agree with that. The issue was already solved ingame, so why bring it up on the forums?
|

AntonioBanderas
The Bastards
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 07:56:00 -
[26]
+10 cool points __________________________________________________ I can say ASS \o/ yay!!!
Originally by: Joe Starbreaker Don't forget your cloak. It rains sometimes.
|

Lily Cole
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 08:30:00 -
[27]
Noir. Disrepute.
k thanks. |

Viqer Fell
Minmatar Trinity Nova Trinity Nova Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 09:30:00 -
[28]
There were several reasons I mentioned it here
a) The last time we had to kick someone for breaking the rules, the people they had aggrieved came aflaming to the forums. I felt it was easier to say the matter had been dealt with than have to wait until some guy came to have a go.
b)I have no idea whether the pilot would behave or do more silly things prior to losing his TNT ticker. I didn't want him associated with our name should he choose to do so.
That is all.
|

Samaritan Azuma
Gallente Trans Eve Organization
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 10:04:00 -
[29]
Originally by: kublai Actually it's more the making a thread on crime and pun regarding a minor internal issue that has already been settled in private to attempt to get some attention while bragging about being carebears.
There was a time when people would jump on that in this forum you know, but hey, if you guys prefer "gf!" and jolly good pitched battles of honour, be my bloody guest.
if thats the case stfu and quit trolling?
TREO custodian |

Kilmena
Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.07.28 11:23:00 -
[30]
Looks its me the ransomer.....:)
Kills me now :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |