| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

3ll3
Gallente Tranquillity Nation
|
Posted - 2008.11.06 00:48:00 -
[91]
Salutations to you Miss Tong I hope you will forgive my asking this and I realize it is some what of a cheek in doing so, if offence is taken I duely apolagise to you.
This Restaurant, intreagues me greatly and would if I may be as so bold as to do so, request permision to at some point make a booking to dine at your fine establishment?
|

Miss Interpret
Gallente B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.11.06 02:45:00 -
[92]
Originally by: 3ll3 This Restaurant, intreagues me greatly and would if I may be as so bold as to do so, request permision to at some point make a booking to dine at your fine establishment?
Come on over. Just promise that you wont try to lick your waitress. I heard a rumour that someone spilled some flavorings in the body paint.
|

Myxx
Gallente Domini Umbrus
|
Posted - 2008.11.06 04:28:00 -
[93]
Edited by: Myxx on 06/11/2008 04:29:42 I got the message the other day, but, due to current deployment operations with my employer and my rather... disliking of holographic displays of my person, I will have to put off attending for a while yet.
Thank you for the mail informing me of where it is at, however. ----
Originally by: Tishlin Veredici CONCORD is like the UN. Their entire job is to do nothing until its too late.
anything I say is my personal view, nothing is that of my corporation or its alli |

Beletre
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.11.06 16:05:00 -
[94]
Originally by: Miss Interpret
Come on over. Just promise that you wont try to lick your waitress. I heard a rumour that someone spilled some flavorings in the body paint.
[/quote
That is a complete and unfounded lie!
....'spilled' implies it was an accident. 
|

Kathryn Dougans
Amarr B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.11.07 20:16:00 -
[95]
I'm glad that people are enjoying the restaurant. We've introduced some more conservative uniforms for the waitresses, as some customers were a bit uncomfortable.
Everyone is welcome though, to visit at Halle VII station, and we may open some franchises throughout New Eden. (channel The Cows)
As for the CyberCow project, work continues, with some quite promising results.
Don't ask me about the cows. |

Poreuomai
Minmatar Mirkur Draug'Tyr Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.11.07 23:16:00 -
[96]
I just wanted to mention that your motto "Don't ask me about the cows" might be a little misunderstandable coming from a restaurante owner who sells steak. 
Let My People Go |

3ll3
Gallente Tranquillity Nation
|
Posted - 2008.11.07 23:34:00 -
[97]
Originally by: Miss Interpret
Come on over. Just promise that you wont try to lick your waitress. I heard a rumour that someone spilled some flavorings in the body paint.
You have nothing to fear I will not do such a thing though to be honest should they try to lick me I will run as fast as these mortal legs will allow me to run 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |