| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 50 .. 55 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Skogen Gump
|
Posted - 2005.03.26 23:31:00 -
[1141]
Originally by: S'Daria Atm is it...haven't had a problem today.
But we're getting near peak time so if there are problems they should be here soon.
Hopefully they fixed whatever the underlying problem.
you obviously weren't online around 16:00 game time ... oh sorry ... no one was 
|

CmdrRat
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 01:02:00 -
[1142]
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: RShade Provided you pass the application and interview(s). 
See there is my trouble, they never email me back! I love hanging out in the Rookie help channel and helping the newbs but alas, no emails from CCP saying I'm 1337 enuf 
________________________________________________ Except for Ending Slavery, Fascism and communism, War Has Never Solved Anything
|

Deepeh
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 03:27:00 -
[1143]
Originally by: Altos Cyberion found the fix  https://secure.eve-online.com/cancelsubscription.asp
:)
|

Judas Kirk
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 04:57:00 -
[1144]
I hate it when the universe needs a reboot. Better train cosmology skills 
|

Andrue
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:39:00 -
[1145]
It's up, it's up...it's down, it's down.
Gonna be a long, hard, day at Docklands if this continues. -- (Battle hardened miner)
[Brackley, UK]
WARNING:This post may contain large doses of reality. |

Gen Maximus
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:41:00 -
[1146]
oh... yay.
|

Heritor
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:41:00 -
[1147]
I bet its up in time for down time 
|

Masi
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:41:00 -
[1148]
Any chance of an update? cause im lossing training time -------------------------
|

Nuadh
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:41:00 -
[1149]
Ahh forums are back at least...
|

chrisreeves
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:42:00 -
[1150]
When you update your posts, please put the update time and date. Unless I didnt see it.
thanks
|

ZATZAi
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:42:00 -
[1151]
Best Easter Ever! ... Not 
AA-DA Corporate Site - EVE Humor On ZATZAi.NET Galleries
|

Lord Pinky
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:43:00 -
[1152]
starting up in 32 seconds starting up in 18 seconds starting up in 8 seconds starting up in 1 second Proxy not connected
AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:43:00 -
[1153]
yeah its starting to get pretty annoying.
no point in popping drones as you dont know if the server will go down and if you even will be able to wait for the next 10min to 14hours until it gets up again if you loose them while the server goes down.
no point in doing any pvp as atleast half your team will crash due to node deaths and the usual reply will be give by the reimbursement team.
no point in doing any agent missions as they take to long and you are atleast guaranteed a couple of crashes in that time.
no point in mining, w8 has there ever been a point with mining?
Originally by: Graelyn
"We're at war with you, and you FIRED on us! I am so telling CONCORD!"
Quote: [18:46:36] Weebear > WTS Electric Golf Cart, 1 careful owner. Phone Rome 555 6567
|

ZATZAi
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:43:00 -
[1154]
Originally by: chrisreeves When you update your posts, please put the update time and date. Unless I didnt see it.
thanks
update 3 is old now, FYI.
AA-DA Corporate Site - EVE Humor On ZATZAi.NET Galleries
|

Andrue
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:44:00 -
[1155]
Lol. Anyone remember last Easter when Clueless & Witless showed us that 24/7 support didn't include a long weekend? Funny how those of us affected found that the problem went away Tuesday morning. -- (Battle hardened miner)
[Brackley, UK]
WARNING:This post may contain large doses of reality. |

Angry Scientist
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:44:00 -
[1156]
Edited by: Angry Scientist on 27/03/2005 09:44:36
|

Yeux Gris
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:44:00 -
[1157]
FFS! some of us have skills finishing.. THIS SUCKS

Who let the cows out?! mOo. mOo. mOo.. mOo mOo...!
WTB 8x 280mm Scout Howies. Will pay 20% more than Naga's current price |

Bayroo
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:45:00 -
[1158]
Have I missed something or are the servers down currently. (Sunday 27th March).
Well at least its Bristish Summer time, just like Eve, dark and grey!!!
Happy Easter me fellow eve'ers.

|

Agama
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:47:00 -
[1159]
Well. I got a 14 trial and got 5 other mates into this game. Now here we are at easter when everyone has some time off and for a second day the servers are constantly crashing. At this point I am really disappointed in the stability of this game. The servers are down for hours on end, the client crashes at random times.
Is this always the case for this game or what (I only have the last week to go by). The servers go down every night to make sure they run sweet yet they seem to be down a fair bit. If that is the case I don't think I will get a subscription and I can bet my other mates won't either. Its a shame really.
The game is really good except for stability issues. Don't think I will be parting with $20/month for downed servers all the time.  'Death solves all problems- no man, no problem' J.V. Stalin, 1918 |

Rich Head
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:47:00 -
[1160]
Wonder if they will cancel downtime? It's been off over an hour already?
If not, it'll give me about 30seconds to change my skill training before downtime
|

Andrue
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:48:00 -
[1161]
Originally by: Rich Head Wonder if they will cancel downtime? It's been off over an hour already?
If not, it'll give me about 30seconds to change my skill training before downtime
Nah you have at least an hour left.
Remember - dst has kicked in across Europe (where you probably are if you are awake) so dt is now at midday UK time. -- (Battle hardened miner)
[Brackley, UK]
WARNING:This post may contain large doses of reality. |

Lord Pinky
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:49:00 -
[1162]
Agama the servers are usually rock solid, its only the last couple of days we had serious problems. Keep gaming 
|

Rich Head
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:49:00 -
[1163]
It hasn't been like this for some time.
|

Andrue
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:50:00 -
[1164]
Originally by: Agama Well. I got a 14 trial and got 5 other mates into this game. Now here we are at easter when everyone has some time off and for a second day the servers are constantly crashing. At this point I am really disappointed in the stability of this game. The servers are down for hours on end, the client crashes at random times.
Is this always the case for this game or what (I only have the last week to go by). The servers go down every night to make sure they run sweet yet they seem to be down a fair bit. If that is the case I don't think I will get a subscription and I can bet my other mates won't either. Its a shame really.
The game is really good except for stability issues. Don't think I will be parting with $20/month for downed servers all the time. 
As I and others posted earlier this is not normal. That might be why there is so much whining - people expect better than this from Eve and usually get it.
The last two or three days have been the worst we've seen in a long time. That it should happen at Easter is unfortunate but that's Sod's law I suppose. -- (Battle hardened miner)
[Brackley, UK]
WARNING:This post may contain large doses of reality. |

FaNaTiCx
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:51:00 -
[1165]
reboot boot boot boot
|

Rich Head
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:51:00 -
[1166]
Originally by: Andrue
Originally by: Rich Head Wonder if they will cancel downtime? It's been off over an hour already?
If not, it'll give me about 30seconds to change my skill training before downtime
Nah you have at least an hour left.
Remember - dst has kicked in across Europe (where you probably are if you are awake) so dt is now at midday UK time.
Oh yeah! Cheers m8.....silly me, I even put my clock forward this morning as well.
|

Sjoor
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:51:00 -
[1167]
servers have minor issues. nothin 2 bad. the game itself is kinda hopefull if u like space mmorpg. Murphy's law beats us on eastern, but that's what murphy is all about.
|

Bayroo
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:52:00 -
[1168]
I think if CCP would give us some free time every now and again, it wouldn't be so bad! But because of the server deaths, if you add them all up over the year, how much eve playing time do we lose??? Loads!
Thought I would get loads of playing time in over the Easter break, but its not the case!

|

dmaul raven
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:52:00 -
[1169]
Originally by: Agama Well. I got a 14 trial and got 5 other mates into this game. Now here we are at easter when everyone has some time off and for a second day the servers are constantly crashing. At this point I am really disappointed in the stability of this game. The servers are down for hours on end, the client crashes at random times.
Is this always the case for this game or what (I only have the last week to go by). The servers go down every night to make sure they run sweet yet they seem to be down a fair bit. If that is the case I don't think I will get a subscription and I can bet my other mates won't either. Its a shame really.
The game is really good except for stability issues. Don't think I will be parting with $20/month for downed servers all the time. 
It is not allways this way, but you are right, it doesnt worth the money. Three unscheduled downtimes in three days is not a good way to keep people in the game. CCP is having real problems this week and people is getting angry... 
|

Judas Jones
|
Posted - 2005.03.27 09:52:00 -
[1170]
Well, it's Easter sunday, i have just had the church look, but I had to firmly say no, I gotta dock my ship and change a skill. Why can't relatives prioritise 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 50 .. 55 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |