| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

2Sonas1Cup
71
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 01:07:36 -
[1] - Quote
In between all your characters, what is the MAXIMUM ISK per hour you can top if you really want?
Ill start, in between 3 accounts my maximum ISK per hour is about ~550-600 million.
That is without counting on the trading and logistics time I need to actually reach that amount Obviously its a little less than that if I include the trading and logistics.
What about you?
Who got the biggest E-PEEN here?? 
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
45670
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 01:17:59 -
[2] - Quote
The going rate is ~800 mil per click now, I believe. |

Jenshae Chiroptera
1288
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 01:19:07 -
[3] - Quote
That is fascinating. What do you accomplish with your ISK?
CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids
.
High Sec needs a stepping stone to other areas of space, where they can grow
Fozzie is treating a symptom.
|

Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
646
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 01:19:43 -
[4] - Quote
Does one time corp theft counts? I mean it has a high ISK/hr income that diminishes over time from the time you did the corp theft unless you do it again.
Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!
|

Candi LeMew
Isogen 5
27171
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 01:20:44 -
[5] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:The going rate is ~800 mil per click now, I believe. This.
So theoretically as many clicks as you could fit into an hour.
Presuming I had enough RL funds to keep buying plex and hitting "sell".
=ƒÉÆ Bob Is Always Watching ...
Jack Miton > everyone knows im the best dusette
"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James
GÖ¬ -ér-à-ò-é -ôew, -ôear none, -òave yo-àr love -ôor only one.
|

2Sonas1Cup
71
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 01:22:21 -
[6] - Quote
Yang Aurilen wrote:Does one time corp theft counts? I mean it has a high ISK/hr income that diminishes over time from the time you did the corp theft unless you do it again.
Corp the doesn't happen exactly when you want. So yea you can't count those. |

Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
646
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 01:23:55 -
[7] - Quote
Candi LeMew wrote:Hengle Teron wrote:The going rate is ~800 mil per click now, I believe. This. So theoretically as many clicks as you could fit into an hour. Presuming I had enough RL funds to keep buying plex and hitting "sell".
Assuming you have infinite funds, how fast do you think you can crash plex prices?
Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!
|

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse Somethin Awfull Forums
574
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 02:12:34 -
[8] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:The going rate is ~800 mil per click now, I believe. Assume a tic is an hr, if we play 20 hrs a week a very casual amount for EVE. That's 16 Billion ISK a month, 180 billion a year.
it costs less than 10 billion to plex an account for a year.
Translation: The number is rubbish.
R.I.P. Vile Rat
|

Kaarous Aldurald
Glorious Revolutionary Armed Forces of Highsec CODE.
12608
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 02:24:06 -
[9] - Quote
Yang Aurilen wrote:Candi LeMew wrote:Hengle Teron wrote:The going rate is ~800 mil per click now, I believe. This. So theoretically as many clicks as you could fit into an hour. Presuming I had enough RL funds to keep buying plex and hitting "sell". Assuming you have infinite funds, how fast do you think you can crash plex prices?
Ask Chribba. Pretty sure the game will die once that guy cashes out on the trit market.
"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
One of ours, ten of theirs.
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
35849
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 02:39:45 -
[10] - Quote
Not to steal someone else's saying, but I prefer a high fun/hour.
It's just unfortunate that fun/hour is inversely proportional to ISK/hour.
So not enough is the answer, variable at best. Sometimes I'll score a good loot, other times they just don't happen.
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
|

Lykouleon
Trust Doesn't Rust Triumvirate.
1537
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 02:49:10 -
[11] - Quote
'bout tree fiddy.
Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword
|

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local Break-A-Wish Foundation
2100
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 02:56:33 -
[12] - Quote
I have no idea. I frankly don't try. |

Salah ad-Din al-Jawahiri
New Order Logistics CODE.
134
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 03:57:03 -
[13] - Quote
Scipio Artelius wrote:Not to steal someone else's saying, but I prefer a high fun/hour.
It's just unfortunate that fun/hour is inversely proportional to ISK/hour.
So not enough is the answer, variable at best. Sometimes I'll score good loot, other times they just don't happen.
ISK/hr = grind/fun
If fun is low, grind is high and ISK is good. If fun is high, grind is low and so is ISK. Just my look at it.
It is the long and exhausting grinding that makes the grinded stuff fun to lose - especially if it was grinded by someone else. |

Lupe Meza
Hedion University Amarr Empire
104
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 04:05:04 -
[14] - Quote
Ioci wrote:Hengle Teron wrote:The going rate is ~800 mil per click now, I believe. Assume a tic is an hr, if we play 20 hrs a week a very casual amount for EVE. That's 16 Billion ISK a month, 180 billion a year. it costs less than 10 billion to plex an account for a year. Translation: The number is rubbish. Sustainable income in EVE is around 12-15 mill an hr.
20 Hours a week is casual? What the hell is below casual then? Because if it doesn't exist they need to make it for me. 20 hrs casual? Jesus. |

Chainsaw Plankton
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
1029
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 04:25:54 -
[15] - Quote
according to the stats website thingys I made 20mil/hour pretty consistently for the years it kept track of that sort of thing. of course that tracks all the time I was online, and I like to chat/ship spin/IDLE quite a bit so adjust however. My trade alt was over 100m/hour, but that also includes selling all my loot.
@ChainsawPlankto
|

Tiddle Jr
Galvanized Inc.
111
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 04:43:51 -
[16] - Quote
https://spreadsheetsin.space/year-in-review/#
Would give you some idea on where you currently are. |

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
8360
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 04:57:40 -
[17] - Quote
Quote:How much ISK can you make per hour?
About 30 billion if it's the right hour and nothing if it's the wrong one.
Mr Epeen 
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. You just saved one of them by typing 'u' instead of 'you'.-á Congratulations, dumbass!
|

Ferni Ka'Nviiou
Republic University Minmatar Republic
12509
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 05:30:17 -
[18] - Quote
I make around -2 million an hour killing Drifters.
Wait what? I thought that was pretty good!
From Drifters to Ferni Ka'Nviiou | -12.0% | Combat - Ship Kill
|

Maldiro Selkurk
CHEMO IMMUNO RESISTANT VIRUS X
218
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 06:12:13 -
[19] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:The going rate is ~800 mil per click now, I believe. ******* awesome !!
Yawn,-á I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.
|

Adriana Nolen
Sama Guild
79
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 07:08:32 -
[20] - Quote
2Sonas1Cup wrote:In between all your characters, what is the MAXIMUM ISK per hour you can top if you really want? Ill start, in between 3 accounts my maximum ISK per hour is about ~550-600 million. That is without counting on the trading and logistics time I need to actually reach that amount Obviously its a little less than that if I include the trading and logistics. What about you? Who got the biggest E-PEEN here?? 
C4 space? |

Lan Wang
Stillwater Corporation That Escalated Quickly.
328
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 07:53:15 -
[21] - Quote
circa 750mil an hour not even logged in 
EVEALON Creative - Logo Design & Branding | Digital Design
|

Crawlblood
17
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 07:58:13 -
[22] - Quote
my mind is telling me 21 and my body, my body is telling me 420...what does it mean?
Rude, Obnoxious and somewhat in you face.
|

Brutus Utama
Fusion Enterprises Ltd Shadow of xXDEATHXx
14
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 08:00:17 -
[23] - Quote
Not sure what you guys are doing to get so many iskies i make probley 150m per hour if im lucky. |

Lan Wang
Stillwater Corporation That Escalated Quickly.
328
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 08:02:57 -
[24] - Quote
Brutus Utama wrote:Not sure what you guys are doing to get so many iskies i make probley 150m per hour if im lucky.
nullsec sov ratting or wormholes is probably the only way to make high amounts
EVEALON Creative - Logo Design & Branding | Digital Design
|

Nana Skalski
Poseidaon
89
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 08:11:23 -
[25] - Quote
2Sonas1Cup wrote:In between all your characters, what is the MAXIMUM ISK per hour you can top if you really want?
If exploration is included, that guarding EVE Gate from Blood raiders is quite profitable. I made 1 B in drop from commander yesterday running 6/10. It was something like hour or hour and a half.
Time since Project Legion last news
|

Stacy Lone
University of Caille Gallente Federation
51
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 09:19:44 -
[26] - Quote
~100M / h with L4s.
More with 0.0 ratting, even morw in wspace.
You can make ~2-3B /H with 5-6 ppl in C5/C6 space with escals. Thats about 500m/h per person. But unlike L4s, you can not do it all day since the amount of anoms is limited. You can maybe do 2-3, on good days 5-6 anoms, depending on how many you have, so about 1-3h/day.
If you want "unlimited" supply, either do 0.0 ratting in upgraded systems or L4s if you don't own sov. |

Sequester Risalo
Significant Others
105
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 09:34:39 -
[27] - Quote
Last time I was in Jita there were plenty alts of Nullsec Alliance CEOs who will double your ISK for free. So you can make billions just by giving huge amounts of cash to these people. I never knew it's that easy. |

Hector Skunk
Highsecberg.
18
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 09:53:25 -
[28] - Quote
Fascinating! May I ask why people prefer converting lifetime to ISK, instead of converting money to ISK? It seems to have the best conversion rate and thus also offers the highest amount of fun per hour, as less time is wasted for making money.
I am Hector Skunk. - "Tisiphone Dira > I feel bullied."
|

baltec1
Bat Country Goonswarm Federation
15592
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 09:59:51 -
[29] - Quote
Hector Skunk wrote:Fascinating! May I ask why people prefer converting lifetime to ISK, instead of converting money to ISK? It seems to have the best conversion rate and thus also offers the highest amount of fun per hour, as less time is wasted for making money.
I realise that work in the real life costs time as well, but the gain is much higher.
Id rather use rl cash on holidays than internet spaceships. You can earn hefty sums of isk afk anyway.
Join Bat Country today and defend the Glorious Socialist Dictatorship
|

Ro Fenrios
Armilies corporation Balcora Gatekeepers
74
|
Posted - 2015.04.13 10:04:18 -
[30] - Quote
I'm losing around 30milj isk hour. Sometimes more depending on how much fun I have. Still far from bankrupt though. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |