Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Drizzd
Drizzd
Opera Gomera Liquidate 02

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 18:14:27 - [31] - Quote

And again .. thank you ISD - please work as eagerly at fixing the server problem

and Now I'm going to write that support ticket you wanted
DHuncan
DHuncan
Minerva Group
The Volition Cult

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 18:44:29 - [32] - Quote

At least now I can log into forums. I was getting the error code numbersandletters.

What did you say about CODE?

Jose Hinken
Jose Hinken
Casa de libros

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:45:06 - [33] - Quote

again
Steijn
Steijn
Quay Industries

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:47:21 - [34] - Quote

well done, youve really ****** it up this time. Never has Eve Offline been more appropriate.
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:47:24 - [35] - Quote

man the server has more up's and downs then a prostitute's underwear
FERENGI RULE OF ACQUISITION-á #177 KNOW YOUR ENEMIES....BUT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ALWAYS
Phugoid
Phugoid
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:50:50 - [36] - Quote

What in the name of worldwide sports is going on around here??!!??

It is Feb. 29th, maybe that's thrown off the universe's karma.... or is it April fools?Question

Flugzeugf++hrer

mothmamon
mothmamon
Tactical Stability Union
Elemental Tide

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:52:35 - [37] - Quote

well we are now on another unplanned downtime, this is getting a little frustrating now
Julien Brellier
Julien Brellier
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:53:07 - [38] - Quote

Chill out.

Play this. Eve offline game

TQ will be back soon.
Drizzd
Drizzd
Opera Gomera Liquidate 02

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:56:04 - [39] - Quote

soonTM .
I'm worried
Doyey3731
Doyey3731
Deaf Eaters
Northern Citizens

Posted - 2016.02.29 18:57:38 - [40] - Quote

You guys still have test servers, right? This is getting frustrating.
ferity
ferity
Moonwalker Trading
Warped Intentions

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:01:53 - [41] - Quote

EVE Status GÇÅ@EVE_status 4m4 minutes ago

Our sincere apologies, pilots, but TQ will probably be down for an hour while we work on some issues. We will keep you updated.
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:02:49 - [42] - Quote

look at it this way maybe the server has a bad case of the mondays

FERENGI RULE OF ACQUISITION-á #177 KNOW YOUR ENEMIES....BUT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ALWAYS
CCP Guard
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:10:28 - [43] - Quote

We'll update the original post with anything timeline related. Right now some database issues are causing undue load. We're really sorry about taking from your EVE time. If it helps we are doing really important work that unfortunately has come with some issues but we will get them sorted as soon as we possibly can!

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer |-á@CCP_Guard

mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:11:08 - [44] - Quote

howo wrote:
Just about to warp into last 5/10 room when i noticed turrets not reloading . Very glad i hadent hit warp to button lol

raises coffee cup cheers to good choices
Nikki Issier
Nikki Issier
Nikki Issier Corporation

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:11:29 - [45] - Quote

free pizza for all eve players 1111 xD
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:12:33 - [46] - Quote

CCP Guard wrote:
We'll update the original post with anything timeline related. Right now some database issues are causing undue load. We're really sorry about taking from your EVE time. If it helps we are doing really important work that unfortunately has come with some issues but we will get them sorted as soon as we possibly can!

keep up the good work man, i have a spare can of bug spray for you if you need it
Atoman Eve
Atoman Eve
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:15:14 - [47] - Quote

Nyx Viliana wrote:
ISD Max Trix wrote:
Quote:
31. Abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers is prohibited.

CCP operate a zero tolerance policy on abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers. This includes but is not limited to personal attacks, trolling, GÇ£outingGÇ¥ of CCP employee or ISD volunteer player identities, and the use of any former player identities when referring to the aforementioned parties.

Our forums are designed to be a place where players and developers can exchange ideas in a polite and friendly manner for the betterment of EVE Online. Players who attack or abuse employees of CCP, or ISD volunteers, will be permanently banned from the EVE Online forums across all their accounts with no recourse, and may also be subject to action against their game accounts.

I have removed a post for the above reason.

people are bad at eve :P

I don't get why people are so angry. For those of you who don't know this eve is a stupidly big database and software package. With large software applications things go wrong, especially when you make changes. But these changes are for the better and once they are completed a week or so from now (hopefully) things will be better and more stable :)

And if you are that intent on complaining about it, think back to some of the original eve patches and upgrades over the first many years where updates took hours and hours and hours! --- THIS IS NOT THAT BAD, that being said CCP I will still accept free SP :P

I pay less for Amazon Prime, and Amazon hardly ever has issues and many times the DB queries i'm sure. Hire some pros and get your poop in a group please devs.
Statfar Novi
Statfar Novi
Core Collapse Inc

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:16:10 - [48] - Quote

Let me know when we're back. I need some dinner.
HeXxploiT
HeXxploiT
Little Red X

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:18:02 - [49] - Quote

CCP Guard wrote:

Yeah mmmhmmm database issues....

We all know somebody turned on the microwave to pop some popcorn while both the toaster and the server were running which in turn kicked the breaker and now all the devs are flailing around in the dark trying to find the breaker box.
Crystalline Entity
Crystalline Entity
Outdated Host Productions
Darwinism.

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:18:17 - [50] - Quote

Let me guess, gettosmurf is in the office
DM STALKER
DM STALKER
RomFleet
inPanic

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:19:23 - [51] - Quote

i lost my ship with Fitting for any days the i cant make my tengu Aktie i have reshipping the tengu and must buying no rigs

and then 10 minuts later Server down so i lost 2,4 b isk

i have make a tickte over two days and today no answer ist that the way what ccp goes at Future

ist make me sadly
Zen Dad
Zen Dad
Solitary Sad Bastard in Space II

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:19:34 - [52] - Quote

With all this downtime I've been talking to my wife .....you know, she's actually quite an interesting person.....
Azimandi
Azimandi
Has your IP

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:21:11 - [53] - Quote

DM STALKER wrote:
i lost my ship with Fitting for any days the i cant make my tengu Aktie i have reshipping the tengu and must buying no rigs

and then 10 minuts later Server down so i lost 2,4 b isk

i have make a tickte over two days and today no answer ist that the way what ccp goes at Future

ist make me sadly

its ok 12 days no answer.
ISD Arooga
ISD Arooga
ISD STAR

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:21:12 - [54] - Quote

Soon

Captain

ISD STAR (Support Training and Resources)

Helping new players undock since 2003

ISD do not reply to EVE Mails or PMs to discuss moderation actions. Please contact Customer Support in those cases.

Statfar Novi
Statfar Novi
Core Collapse Inc

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:22:22 - [55] - Quote

Zen Dad wrote:
With all this downtime I've been talking to my wife .....you know, she's actually quite an interesting person.....

Can I have her email?
Nebulos Red
Nebulos Red
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:23:12 - [56] - Quote

It's 19:06 game time, and not able to log in because of "Lost Connection - Socket Closed". CCP Falcon said that the game was accepting connections at 17:50. It's not on my end, so wtf. I re-subbed a couple months ago, and I have to say this past week including today is disappointing. I thought CCP was above these wandering massive downtime issues that lesser MMO's seem to be plagued with.
windows vista
windows vista
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:25:13 - [57] - Quote

i just lost my ship full of plex am sure you cant see it because of errors in the database
Johnny Riko
Johnny Riko
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:26:52 - [58] - Quote

Nebulos Red wrote:
It's 19:23 game time, and not able to log in because of "Lost Connection - Socket Closed". CCP Falcon said that the game was accepting connections at 17:50. It's not on my end, so wtf. I re-subbed a couple months ago, and I have to say this past week including today is disappointing. I thought CCP was above these wandering massive downtime issues that lesser MMO's seem to be plagued with.

The connection quality has been less than desirable for the last 2 months.

Considering how little people play EVE, and how much CCP charge for membership, they are probably one of the worst MMOs in terms of customer service quality. I've played EVE less than a year, but I've seen more problems with extended/unannounced down times in that period than I have ever seen in any other MMO game that I've played. They really need to raise the bar in a lot of areas.

I wanna join up. I think I got what it takes to be a Citizen.

mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:29:16 - [59] - Quote

Johnny Riko wrote:
Nebulos Red wrote:
It's 19:23 game time, and not able to log in because of "Lost Connection - Socket Closed". CCP Falcon said that the game was accepting connections at 17:50. It's not on my end, so wtf. I re-subbed a couple months ago, and I have to say this past week including today is disappointing. I thought CCP was above these wandering massive downtime issues that lesser MMO's seem to be plagued with.

The connection quality has been less than desirable for the last 2 months.

Considering how little people play EVE, and how much CCP charge for membership, they are probably one of the worst MMOs in terms of customer service quality. I've played EVE less than a year, but I've seen more problems with extended/unannounced down times in that period than I have ever seen in any other MMO game that I've played. They really need to raise the bar in a lot of areas.

well i do think if would be cool to see a TV ad or two, hell shoot for a superbowl add
Leo Augustus
Leo Augustus
Guns N Butter
FUBAR.

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:30:04 - [60] - Quote

Zen Dad wrote:

ROFL

I have a ten moth old. When did that happen?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,09s, ref 20240425/1107
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.