Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Thtoth
Thtoth
Bloody Entertainment
Red Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 23:24:05 - [241] - Quote

ccp on twitter says servers in 5 minits up
Eternia Forever
Eternia Forever
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 23:24:23 - [242] - Quote

Haven't been here for 1 year.Come back for 2 weeks but i see lot's of maintaining and plex prices are too high :) lots of problems with the launcher.There were times when eve was giving free SP for such bad days ;)
Silen Talker
Silen Talker
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:24:56 - [243] - Quote

Not that I was expecting this or anything, but - Main was already put into training clone yesterday - only flying today on trading alt (who is now floating aimlessly somewhere in space). Computers eh - who'd have anything to do with them. Roll
Ha Chi
Ha Chi
Victory over the Sun
Destiny's Call

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:25:05 - [244] - Quote

@CCP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

just sayin ;)
keep up the good work
Arkoth 24
Arkoth 24
Phayder

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:25:17 - [245] - Quote

Charlotte de'Berry wrote:
BEGGING FOR STUFF (like free SP) IS RUDE AS HELL.

Yeap, but no one gives a drek. Wicked game.

I can take your free stuff if you don't want it.
Jaques Cartier
Jaques Cartier
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:25:22 - [246] - Quote

Is the game normally this stable ?
Galphram NefreX
Galphram NefreX
EXCO Industrial

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:25:33 - [247] - Quote

I don't give a damn about skillpoints ticking or not, I can inject them, but I care about making isk.
Mr LocalSpike
Mr LocalSpike
Cashmoney Holdings

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:25:46 - [248] - Quote

great more handout requests
JakeMiester
JakeMiester
Hoover Inc.
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:25:48 - [249] - Quote

SWJesus wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

Much blabla.

[/B]

let me correct that for you sir....

Due to forseeavle circumstances, the Tranquility cluster has had to be taken down after today's extended downtime in order for us to unfix a number of issues we did not think about bevore, casue beta testing is a myth and who
tests his **** anyhow nowadays .) *thas what we have the muppets caleld costumours for you*
Go buy more Skins, cause CCP oly intrested in selling thsoe for a quick buck.
working core game mechnics will be "around the corner " and deployed with walking in stations.
*60 days MAX*

At this time we have no ETA for when Tranquility will be up and stable, however updates on server status will be provided here, and via the EVE Status Twitter Feed.

[B]
UPDATE - 16:15 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS CURRENTLY BEING REBOOTED - NO ETA FOR UPTIME
UPDATE - 16:45 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS ONLINE IN VIP MODE FOR TESTING PURPOSES
UPDATE - 16:50 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS NOW ONLINE AND ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS
UPDATE - 17:50 UTC - SECURE.EVEONLINE.COM IS NOW BACK ONLINE
UPDATE - 18:50 UTC - TQ TAKEN DOWN AGAIN. ETA FOR UPTIME IS 20:00
UPDATE - 19:43 UTC - TQ BACK UP BUT SOME LINGERING PROBLEMS IDENTIFIED
UPDATE - 20:26 UTC - TQ WILL GO DOWN FOR ONE MORE DOWNTIME TO FIX THE MARKET AT 20:32
UPDATE - 20:30 UTC - ETA FOR UPTIME IS 20:45.
UPDATE - 20:49 UTC - TQ IS COMING BACK UP, MARKET ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED
UPDATE - 22:45 UTC - TRANQUILITY HAS BEEN TAKEN OFFLINE IN ORDER TO ADDRESS ISSUES

NO CURRENT ETA FOR UPTIME

* tldr:
stop thinking about CASHFLOW only and fix ur gameBASICS,
ccp beeing borderline ******** when it comes to buisiness decitions already
almsot cost ya gents in Iceland your job, STOP ******* UP YOUR JOB OR SOON U WONT HAVE ONE.

If CCP didn't have to spend time dealing with bitter people like you; maybe they'd have time to do their jobs.

Developers and Staff at CCP are PEOPLE TOO; stop treating them like they're a computer on another end of a screen, they have feelings too.
Ted Buckland
Ted Buckland
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:26:07 - [250] - Quote

Kuro Ryo wrote:
lets face it people when something gets updated to new things this sort of things happen its called trail and error happens all the time, stop asking for free stuff because your only 1 meaning in life is offline

good job ccp thanks for all hard work your putting into correcting the errors that pop up keep it up \o/

Mistakes happen, yes, of course. And sometimes you forget something vital.
But even if it actually was an update, you'd still be wrong - because you do not dump half-assed, half-tested updates on 20.000 logged in characters.

Usually, the same people do not make the same mistakes over and over again, but learn from them .. and if only to make different ones. In the real world, a company learns from the bad feedback it gets, and at least claims to do better in the future. Do you see that, here ? Really ? Where ? Because i for sure don't.

And, this actually even isn't an update: it's basically trying to run the same stuff on a new set of boxes. And if THIS is considered a task that qualifies for the third unscheduled downtime after six scheduled hours of downtime - then the next real update is going to be a very bumpy ride we can look forward to.

The honest thing would be to come forward and say: "Hey, we have a 'difficult' thing to do, let's close TQ for a day or two, and get it back online once we are sure it will run more than two hours until the next crash."

Drakhino Tate
Drakhino Tate
Western Canada Corp

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:26:10 - [251] - Quote

you guys need to compensate your subscribers this is garbage
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:26:27 - [252] - Quote

Hey i can understand the rage, i have my undocked nighthawk out side jita 4-4 but bashing on the devs will not get the server up any faster, just sit back and wait every one hell if ccp feels that a refund or skill refund is required then they will give it, other wise just sit tight and let them get the issue fixed right so this does not happen again

under the radar is where i fly i make my isk like very one

Altamont Flashback
Altamont Flashback
Peanut MnMS

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:26:36 - [253] - Quote

Brett Stennis wrote:
good luck CCP, take your time. get things working so we can finally enjoy the game again haha

Best post so far...
Arianna Comnenus
Arianna Comnenus
Black Serpent Technologies
The-Culture

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:26:37 - [254] - Quote

Xavindo Sirober wrote:
The new hamster were not trained well enough for our dank memesBear

It took one quick look around and then quickly planned its escape.

CCP is not trying to catch that hampster.

God speed CCP.

o7
Oskar Suisse
Oskar Suisse
Toxic Endeavours
The Gallows Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:26:47 - [255] - Quote

anyone going to fanfest 2016?
is there a schedule for things there?
didnt find it on eve website
Akre-Kai
Akre-Kai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:27:03 - [256] - Quote

head smashing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0cosKhRdbA
Ida Aurlien
Ida Aurlien
The Soul Society
DeepSpace.

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:27:04 - [257] - Quote

would have been smarter to make a new game, hate all the changes
Morgan Bellis
Morgan Bellis
Echo Corp

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:27:15 - [258] - Quote

Drakhino Tate wrote:
you guys need to compensate your subscribers this is garbage

You dont like it go fix it for them oh wait you cant. Stop complaining it a game your life dosent depend on it
Angelina Scrumptious
Angelina Scrumptious
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:27:15 - [259] - Quote

How rude.....

I demand compensation..............
Pertuabo Enkidgan
Pertuabo Enkidgan
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:27:16 - [260] - Quote

Thanks Falcon, hang in there.

This is one of those days where the electricity goes out and we hang around the house, covered in a blanket with a warm cup of tea, watching rain falling from the skies, reading books under candlelight. Big smile

It brings people together, in a way. And adds introspection.
Jack Xristeu
Jack Xristeu
Frontier Adventurers

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:27:21 - [261] - Quote

unscheduled uptime sumtime realtime meantime coffee time
Iliza Stalleta
Iliza Stalleta
Lei Ombra Degli Mafamiglia
Space Mafia.

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:27:31 - [262] - Quote

Was mid-engagement, solo against a fleet of stealth bombers and recon ships when suddenly I couldn't target anything or maneuver my ship.. rip svipul Sad
Mr LocalSpike
Mr LocalSpike
Cashmoney Holdings

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:28:09 - [263] - Quote

all these people complaining and demanding free SP are rude, i demand they compensate me, i accept isk-- or prostitutes
Elipan
Elipan
Ninth Circle Federation
Solyaris Chtonium

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:28:13 - [264] - Quote

I love getting billed the day the server hamsters get tired again.
Dorian Grae
Dorian Grae
The Evil Rabbits

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:28:33 - [265] - Quote

I know you are working hard to get the servers up and running.
I want to say thank you for the effort and dedication.
Things sometimes happen. We know you didn't plan on this, there
is no one to blame. Murphy's law prevails.

Thanks again.Big smile
Calvin Palarmus
Calvin Palarmus
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:28:35 - [266] - Quote

Galphram NefreX wrote:
I don't give a damn about skillpoints ticking or not, I can inject them, but I care about making isk.

Things like POS fuel shouldn't have to be paid during downtime...to reduce such in-game "costs".
Kuro Ryo
Kuro Ryo
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:28:40 - [267] - Quote

So guys this is for CCP

who here would be willing to send -ú1 to cpp for a bunch of pizza'a as a thank you for all the hard work there doing lets face it they have lifes families etc probably hungry and tired but instead of going home ignoring problems there working there fingers off trying to fix it so how about it who would like to donate a pound for pizzas to ccp if they put a donate button up on there website? :D
i for one would
Sybrea
Sybrea
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:28:44 - [268] - Quote

I hope we get a pap for this.
Thtoth
Thtoth
Bloody Entertainment
Red Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:29:04 - [269] - Quote

Angelina Scrumptious wrote:
How rude.....

I demand compensation..............

i need 1000 damsel's
Spaceherpes
Spaceherpes
Mandalorian Arms
Metaphysical Utopian Society Enterprises

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:29:21 - [270] - Quote

FIX THE SERVERS OR I WILL GIVE YOUR MOTHERS SPACE HERPES!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,09s, ref 20240419/1414
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.