Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Grauth Thorner
Grauth Thorner
Vicious Trading Company

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 19:30:49 - [61] - Quote

mavrick1 wrote:
man the server has more up's and downs then a prostitute's underwear

Must be a poor prostitute you're talking about, or a very expensive one.

Create your own in-game shiplabels:

>EVE Custom Ship Labeler application forum thread

>iciclesoft.com

Zen Dad
Zen Dad
Solitary Sad Bastard in Space II

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 19:31:02 - [62] - Quote

Statfar Novi wrote:
Zen Dad wrote:
With all this downtime I've been talking to my wife .....you know, she's actually quite an interesting person.....

Can I have her email?

[email protected]

HeXxploiT
HeXxploiT
Little Red X

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:32:11 - [63] - Quote

You guys complain to much. This thing is like a living entity that must be constantly tended to.

Go wash the dishes or something...
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:32:13 - [64] - Quote

Grauth Thorner wrote:
mavrick1 wrote:
man the server has more up's and downs then a prostitute's underwear

Must be a poor prostitute you're talking about, or a very expensive one.

depending on what side of Jita your on
FERENGI RULE OF ACQUISITION-á #177 KNOW YOUR ENEMIES....BUT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ALWAYS
Dalketh
Dalketh
DRRUSSEL

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:33:15 - [65] - Quote

Leo Augustus wrote:
Zen Dad wrote:
With all this downtime I've been talking to my wife .....you know, she's actually quite an interesting person.....

ROFL

I have a ten moth old. When did that happen?

During an extended downtime no doubt lol
Josef Djugashvilis
Josef Djugashvilis

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:33:39 - [66] - Quote

I have been playing since early 2007 and believe me when I say the server reliability is very good compared to a few years ago.

I may have my complaints about some of the game decisions CCP have taken, but I cannot fault them for doing a great job at keeping the game online and running.

Give the good folk of CCP a break. :)

This is not a signature.

Kontrahage
Kontrahage
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:35:15 - [67] - Quote

only 4 pages so far? where is the mob of angry eve addicts we have come to love?
ivona fly
ivona fly
Black Fox Marauders

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:36:25 - [68] - Quote

Josef Djugashvilis wrote:
I have been playing since early 2007 and believe me when I say the server reliability is very good compared to a few years ago.

I may have my complaints about some of the game decisions CCP have taken, but I cannot fault them for doing a great job at keeping the game online and running.

Give the good folk of CCP a break. :)

Why are you posting sense on the RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE thread ? Get out Pirate

Blink
CCP Guard
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:36:42 - [69] - Quote

Server is up in VIP mode which will be lifted as soon as we deem it to be ready for traffic.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer |-á@CCP_Guard

Sally Enviere
Sally Enviere

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:36:56 - [70] - Quote

Kontrahage wrote:
only 4 pages so far? where is the mob of angry eve addicts we have come to love?

They can't login, forum login is also unstable...
Erinia Scantyar
Erinia Scantyar
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:36:58 - [71] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Due to unforseen circumstances, the Tranquility cluster has had to be taken down after today's extended downtime in order for us to resolve a number of issues.

At this time we have no ETA for when Tranquility will be up and stable, however updates on server status will be provided here, and via the EVE Status Twitter Feed.

UPDATE - 16:15 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS CURRENTLY BEING REBOOTED - NO ETA FOR UPTIME
UPDATE - 16:45 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS ONLINE IN VIP MODE FOR TESTING PURPOSES
UPDATE - 16:50 - UTC - TRANQUILITY IS NOW ONLINE AND ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS
UPDATE - 17:50 - UTC - SECURE.EVEONLINE.COM IS NOW BACK ONLINE

UPDATE - 18:50 UTC TQ TAKEN DOWN AGAIN. ETA FOR UPTIME IS 20:00

Looks like the reanimated hamsters died again and need yet another reanimation :-¦D
CCP Guard
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:37:38 - [72] - Quote

And that was not a long VIP period, we are out of VIP and accepting connections. We'll continue to monitor the situation tonight.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer |-á@CCP_Guard

Zen Dad
Zen Dad
Solitary Sad Bastard in Space II

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:40:17 - [73] - Quote

Zen Dad wrote:
Statfar Novi wrote:
Zen Dad wrote:

Can I have her email?

*Snip* Person information is a No.*Snip* ISD Max Trix.

err.. [email protected] is a fictional e-mail and is a joke designed to lift the spirits of all those who are sitting here twiddling our thumbs....
Grond Artus
Grond Artus

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:40:23 - [74] - Quote

So, apparently, there's this whole other area called "The House" on the other side of the door. Looks like it's been there a while too.

There are people moving around in it. I'm scared.

Milla Goodpussy
Milla Goodpussy
Federal Navy Academy

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:50:01 - [75] - Quote

even the hamsters are dying when they look at how much its going to cost to build a citadel.

and that is all.

so think happy thoughts like

CCP giving some free SP's. Big smile
Vincent Athena
Vincent Athena
V.I.C.E.

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:53:36 - [76] - Quote

You should be scared. After all, the entire universe has ceased to exist.

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Dazzstorm
Dazzstorm
Blake Industries
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:54:12 - [77] - Quote

is the launcher not working for any of you now its back up? ive tried safe boot but just get a black unresponsive launcherQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion
Dazzstorm
Dazzstorm
Blake Industries
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2016.02.29 19:58:18 - [78] - Quote

Dazzstorm wrote:
is the launcher not working for any of you now its back up? ive tried safe boot but just get a black unresponsive launcherQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion

Update had to do a repair works now Roll
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:14:57 - [79] - Quote

hmm i am logged in, but the client hangs a lot... or well everytime
I was thinking my pc was going to **** but perhaps this maintenance causes it?
Statfar Novi
Statfar Novi
Core Collapse Inc

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:17:25 - [80] - Quote

Zen Dad wrote:
Statfar Novi wrote:
Zen Dad wrote:

Can I have her email?

*Snip* Person information is a No.*Snip* ISD Max Trix.

oh yeh thanks I didnt think of that.
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:17:34 - [81] - Quote

Tux Chellen wrote:
hmm i am logged in, but the client hangs a lot... or well everytime
I was thinking my pc was going to **** but perhaps this maintenance causes it?

Ah glad it is not my pc
Darth Duechebag
Darth Duechebag
United Factions Industries

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:19:18 - [82] - Quote

this is the second time today i had to quit in the middle of a mission. plz dont make me lose more standing with my agents. still making up my loss from earlier
Johnno Ormand
Johnno Ormand
Discipuli Diaboli
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:25:28 - [83] - Quote

I bet wives and partners of eve pilots are rejoicing at all this downtime.. Do we get free sp for lost training time or wat?
Statfar Novi
Statfar Novi
Core Collapse Inc

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:30:19 - [84] - Quote

Jeez another down in 2 minutes. hey ho.
Henry Plantgenet
Henry Plantgenet
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:37:33 - [85] - Quote

according to the error message "fixing the market" was the problem to start with Big smile
MentaL DoG
MentaL DoG
Higher Than Everest
The-Culture

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:39:02 - [86] - Quote

Want me to fix it.

"Me no to smart but me smash stupid box real good".

Big smileSmileSadShockedWhat?CoolLolXPOopsCryEvilTwistedRollBlinkAttentionQuestionIdeaArrowStraightPirateUghBear

Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.VOTE D3 FOR CSM Chair

hahahahah Sorry so Sorry mittani

Pete Toxcal
Pete Toxcal
White Zulu
Scorpion Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:41:51 - [87] - Quote

Johnno Ormand wrote:
I bet wives and partners of eve pilots are rejoicing at all this downtime.. Do we get free sp for lost training time or wat?

Couldnt have sooo much sex on mondays. :-/

And the forum servers are more than slow today. It isnt a good EVE day.
Dane Westfall
Dane Westfall
Area 0.42

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:41:53 - [88] - Quote

Yay, it seems like its about to start up again. Big smile
gonoree
gonoree
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:43:12 - [89] - Quote

It's that time of the year !
Rad Cer
Rad Cer
Prievoz

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:43:25 - [90] - Quote

How will CCP refund lost game time?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,11s, ref 20240418/0138
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.