| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
57525
|
Posted - 2014.06.25 22:14:00 -
[90061] - Quote
i used to work in a school as an IT support tech. 11-18 year olds.
i never want kids >.> You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
9373
|
Posted - 2014.06.25 22:19:00 -
[90062] - Quote
i'll let you guys in on a secret. merkers like's all my posts.  |

Commissar Kate
Team Evil
63867
|
Posted - 2014.06.25 22:26:00 -
[90063] - Quote
Suddenly,
A wild Eevee appears!
I'm gonna try and catch it now.  People, who talk, don't know. People, who know, don't talk.
My Fanclub || Unlock all racial clothing |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
905
|
Posted - 2014.06.25 23:16:00 -
[90064] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Suddenly, A wild Eevee appears! I'm gonna try and catch it now. 
Always was my favorite Pokemon, although I subscribe to the "there are only 151 Pokemon" philosophy. It's just too hard to remember the 123,456,323,119,085 Pokemon, so I simplify things in my brain. |

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
10630
|
Posted - 2014.06.25 23:36:00 -
[90065] - Quote
Car shopping. 
This time I settle for nothing less than 5.7l V8.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
906
|
Posted - 2014.06.25 23:45:00 -
[90066] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Car shopping.  This time I settle for nothing less than 5.7l V8.
Mmmmm...very few engine notes better than a huge V8.
For me? 1L I4, all day, erry day! |

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
12044
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 00:38:00 -
[90067] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Suddenly, A wild Eevee appears! I'm gonna try and catch it now.  LAGL the Liking: Storms of Providence If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg |

Gaellia Bonaventure
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
2370
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 00:43:00 -
[90068] - Quote
I just whipped a slave. I'm so wet right now you could drown a toddler in my panties. Bring your possibles. |

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
12044
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 00:48:00 -
[90069] - Quote
Gaellia Bonaventure wrote:I just whipped a slave. I'm so wet right now you could drown a toddler in my panties. I'm certain there's a M:TG phrase that goes with it, but I can't, for the life of me, synthesize it at the moment. If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg |
|

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
3130

|
Posted - 2014.06.26 00:59:00 -
[90070] - Quote
At some point, I would love a nice slice of chocolate cake. With ganache icing. ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
10638
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:02:00 -
[90071] - Quote
Gonna go check out this bad boy after work tonight.
http://i.imgur.com/ZCupaCP.jpg
260kw 5.7l V8 should help solve my problem of being late to work all the time recently.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Commissar Kate
Team Evil
63876
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:06:00 -
[90072] - Quote
Gaellia Bonaventure wrote:I just whipped a slave. I'm so wet right now you could drown a toddler in my panties.
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!!
Thats pretty hot. 
People, who talk, don't know. People, who know, don't talk.
My Fanclub || Unlock all racial clothing |

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
10641
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:17:00 -
[90073] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Gaellia Bonaventure wrote:I just whipped a slave. I'm so wet right now you could drown a toddler in my panties. Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!! Thats pretty hot.  ^^
I'm interested in learning more.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
914
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:19:00 -
[90074] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Gonna go check out this bad boy after work tonight. http://i.imgur.com/ZCupaCP.jpg260kw 5.7l V8 should help solve my problem of being late to work all the time recently.
That's pretty sexy.
I'm more of a http://imgur.com/uu7sK2b kind of person, though. |

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
10641
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:24:00 -
[90075] - Quote
That's pretty sexy also! 
Sadly I need something that's practical for the family, as well as fun for me. I can throw the child-seats in the back of that thing and it'll suffice wonderfully as a family car. And then once I'm alone in it, well ......... 
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
8458
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:27:00 -
[90076] - Quote
Liafcipe9000 wrote:I'd have to do a lot of those if I am ever to make a game with a singleplayer campaign hat lasts for a whole month  but no wayy will I quit from making the game of my dreams. You mean like a solo project where you do everything? Now a days, as far as PC gaming that's pretty much impossible. In fact even the AAA developers and the indies like CCP don't do all the work themselves. They usually license code from third party middle-ware vendors. For CCP for instance, they have a UnrealED license, they just modify the existing Unreal engine. And like games like LOTRO, all those trees are Speedtree as maaany developers license that for their projects. It's more possible for small teams now though, all the developer tools have come a loooong way in recent years. But there have been many solo projects done in mobile gaming in recent years, the 'from scratch' stuff (android is most indie friendly with google play), but for PC that's a dead art mostly. I even license game engines, there is just no way I could build a game from scratch and I have experience in all the fields ...though honestly I hate maths - can do it just not a fan of it beyond geometry and some trig. I'd much rather dream in wire-frame mesh rather than code hehe.
I'd look over these links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_design http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_modding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_engines http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_game_engines http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_game_development
Then lots of resources you can link off to from those. I'd also suggest, if you do go that way, register with the GDC even as an indie as you have gained some experience. It's a huge valuable resource. Order their publications, get to know the dev communities. As well, I'd also steer you towards sourceforge dot net, or into the various mod communities of your choosing depending on what they would be (e.g. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ or what have you). Ah! pizza is ready, gotta go  |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
922
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:29:00 -
[90077] - Quote
Yeah, I recognize that I'm fortunate in that I can have toys without any guilt. It does get 75 MPG, though. Great for commuting! If only my state would make lane-splitting legal...sigh. I'd never have to wait in traffic again. |

Tigra LeMorte
Clarity Incorporated Anoikis Ronin
98
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:33:00 -
[90078] - Quote
Speaking of shweeet rides ...
Suddenly a wild Webvan on scan, piloting a text wall!
|
|

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
3136

|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:37:00 -
[90079] - Quote
Tigra LeMorte wrote:Speaking of shweeet rides ...
Suddenly a wild Webvan on scan, piloting a text wall!
That's... actually pretty small, all things considered. I've seen bigger. ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
928
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:47:00 -
[90080] - Quote
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:Tigra LeMorte wrote:Speaking of shweeet rides ...
Suddenly a wild Webvan on scan, piloting a text wall!
That's... actually pretty small, all things considered. I've seen bigger.
That's what she said!
hurr |

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
10655
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 01:59:00 -
[90081] - Quote
Agreed. I've penned bigger.
But it's a text wall nonetheless.
What's cookin' Mr Barstorlode? Come to hang out on the sexy side of town today? 
I'm so tired. I think I got 3 hours sleep last night, none at all the night before.
Some one hold me. Rock me. Comfort me.
Coffee would be nice too.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
931
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 02:07:00 -
[90082] - Quote
Everyone, I'm sorry about the lame joke. It was just...sitting there. Taunting me. Low-hanging fruit. |

Dani Dusette
Rolled Out
2018
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 02:08:00 -
[90083] - Quote
So looks like I'll officially be a 'scab' soon!
Our colleagues in a mainland prison are striking and I put my hand up to fly over and fill in during the dispute. All expenses paid.
Boss took care of the paperwork for me. She stopped at one question and pulled me aside wanting to know what I thought my "Speciality" was.
Of course I answered "*******". Mizhir:-á "Dani Dusette, Best Dusette" Samoth Egnoled: "Make sure you turn yourself often and bathe in your own juices." ISD Ezwal: "Might I inform you that I am as real as it gets?" |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
27549
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 02:50:00 -
[90084] - Quote
That wasn't a wall of text .......... though it did contain lot's of good info.

DMC Faction Standing Repair Plan | California Eve Players | (Proposal) Bring Back 'The Endless Battle' Missions |

Rain6637
Team Evil
15062
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 03:08:00 -
[90085] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:That's pretty sexy also!  Sadly I need something that's practical for the family, as well as fun for me. I can throw the child-seats in the back of that thing and it'll suffice wonderfully as a family car. And then once I'm alone in it, well .........  hah. I'm like, into the same things as both of you except I have cooler versions.
Dani Dusette wrote:So looks like I'll officially be a 'scab' soon!
Our colleagues in a mainland prison are striking and I put my hand up to fly over and fill in during the dispute. All expenses paid.
Boss took care of the paperwork for me. She stopped at one question and pulled me aside wanting to know what I thought my "Speciality" was.
Of course I answered "*******". Dani. Sweetie. How do I put this
You look like Erica left in the care of a rookie mortician. President of the Commissar Kate Fanclub | Rainfleet on Twitch | Twitter | Rainfleet mk.III | Imgur |
|

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
3142

|
Posted - 2014.06.26 03:15:00 -
[90086] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Agreed. I've penned bigger. But it's a text wall nonetheless. What's cookin' Mr Barstorlode? Come to hang out on the sexy side of town today?  I'm so tired. I think I got 3 hours sleep last night, none at all the night before. Some one hold me. Rock me. Comfort me. Coffee would be nice too. Oh, not much at the moment. Just watching the market fly by, doing it's thing.
And apparently, I'm quite cuddly. Although our newer CCL members are pretty dang cute themselves. ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Rain6637
Team Evil
15065
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 03:19:00 -
[90087] - Quote
Dani, I take that back. I just looked at your full body view and you are metal as **** President of the Commissar Kate Fanclub | Rainfleet on Twitch | Twitter | Rainfleet mk.III | Imgur |

Candi LeMew
Rolled Out
2943
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 03:22:00 -
[90088] - Quote
DeMichael Crimson wrote:That wasn't a wall of text .......... though it did contain lot's of good info.  Also someone should remind ISD this thread is all about sharing. Specifically both giving and receiving likes.. DMC You tell 'em DMC!! 
http://i.imgur.com/lJa2SP6.gif
"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. |

Rain6637
Team Evil
15067
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 03:27:00 -
[90089] - Quote
TOTALLY thought he was going to do something else. President of the Commissar Kate Fanclub | Rainfleet on Twitch | Twitter | Rainfleet mk.III | Imgur |

Dani Dusette
Rolled Out
2024
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 04:03:00 -
[90090] - Quote
Rain6637 wrote:Dani. Sweetie. How do I put this
You look like Erica left in the care of a rookie mortician.

https://i.imgur.com/rl6Wv0s.gif
Mizhir:-á "Dani Dusette, Best Dusette" Samoth Egnoled: "Make sure you turn yourself often and bathe in your own juices." ISD Ezwal: "Might I inform you that I am as real as it gets?" |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |