| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Sodabro
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
811
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:09:00 -
[91981] - Quote
I just don't give a fox about consoles. because PC MASTER RACE |

Sodabro
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
811
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:10:00 -
[91982] - Quote
Ria Nieyli wrote:Pepper Swift wrote:You guys all hate my xbone.. poor baby..
Cant sell it now anyway... daughter loves feeding girrafes via kinect in zoo tycoon.. Sell it and buy a real giraffe. one of the best comments ever. |

Sodabro
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
811
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:12:00 -
[91983] - Quote
Marcus Gord wrote:Pepper Swift wrote:You guys all hate my xbone.. poor baby..
Cant sell it now anyway... daughter loves feeding girrafes via kinect in zoo tycoon.. i only hate it because of what microsoft wanted to do with it, before realising if they did, PS4 would steamroll them in sales. also because thiswhen PS4 is like 'yeah, play games, share them, have fun' but can the pbone do TV? |

Sodabro
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
811
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:13:00 -
[91984] - Quote
do you even post, bro? |

Ria Nieyli
12902
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:21:00 -
[91985] - Quote
Sodabro wrote:Ria Nieyli wrote:Pepper Swift wrote:You guys all hate my xbone.. poor baby..
Cant sell it now anyway... daughter loves feeding girrafes via kinect in zoo tycoon.. Sell it and buy a real giraffe. one of the best comments ever.
The giraffe itself costs about $25000, so it's not that much more than total console costs. Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.
- Ancient Chinese Proverb |

Kellie Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
1075
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:21:00 -
[91986] - Quote
Sodabro wrote:do you even post, bro? Never not post.
|

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
59870
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:22:00 -
[91987] - Quote
Sodabro wrote:do you even post, bro?
post You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Kellie Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
1075
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:23:00 -
[91988] - Quote
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:If that is what you're planning, I think I'll eat them myself, first.
And train the Fedo to help me out a bit. I'm gonna gnaw on your arm Mista Foyle.
|

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
2841
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:23:00 -
[91989] - Quote
i maek poast Voted one of EVE's Most Beautiful People
EVE is dying(tm)
|

Alpheias
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
4462
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:28:00 -
[91990] - Quote
Pepper Swift wrote:You guys all hate my xbone.. poor baby..
Cant sell it now anyway... daughter loves feeding girrafes via kinect in zoo tycoon..
I hate your xbone (and the ps4 too) because consoles adversely affect the brain functions in people turning them, and there is no nice way to say it, into ******* morons.
It is often said that TV stupefy which also includes consoles and if you truly care about your daughter, you give her some crayons and paper so she can develop her own imagination. Allow me to be frank. You will not like me. You will not like me now, and you will not like men++ a good deal less as we go on. |

Candi LeMew
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
3551
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:29:00 -
[91991] - Quote
Kellie Dusette wrote:Gully Alex Foyle wrote:If that is what you're planning, I think I'll eat them myself, first.
And train the Fedo to help me out a bit. I'm gonna gnaw on your arm Mista Foyle. I'm going for the inner thigh meat, yum.
"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. |

Amber Patoria
Rolled Out
652
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:32:00 -
[91992] - Quote
Candi LeMew wrote:Kellie Dusette wrote:Gully Alex Foyle wrote:If that is what you're planning, I think I'll eat them myself, first.
And train the Fedo to help me out a bit. I'm gonna gnaw on your arm Mista Foyle. I'm going for the inner thigh meat, yum. I'll keep him straddled and held down.
|

Shelby Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
1614
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:32:00 -
[91993] - Quote
Amber Patoria wrote:Candi LeMew wrote:Kellie Dusette wrote:Gully Alex Foyle wrote:If that is what you're planning, I think I'll eat them myself, first.
And train the Fedo to help me out a bit. I'm gonna gnaw on your arm Mista Foyle. I'm going for the inner thigh meat, yum. I'll keep him straddled and held down. I'm so TOTALLY going for his neck!!
Wormhole Intern | Baby Dusette | Doesn't even
CCP Eterne: "Naked avatars for PLEX." |

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
59873
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:33:00 -
[91994] - Quote
'Alpheias doesn't discriminate. He hates everyone equally' You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Miallia
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
192
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:34:00 -
[91995] - Quote
Shelby Dusette wrote:Amber Patoria wrote:Candi LeMew wrote:Kellie Dusette wrote:Gully Alex Foyle wrote:If that is what you're planning, I think I'll eat them myself, first.
And train the Fedo to help me out a bit. I'm gonna gnaw on your arm Mista Foyle. I'm going for the inner thigh meat, yum. I'll keep him straddled and held down. I'm so TOTALLY going for his neck!! Those ribs are miiiine. 
|

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
2853
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:35:00 -
[91996] - Quote
Despite the cannibalistic overtones, I'm totally jealous of the attention Gully is getting. Voted one of EVE's Most Beautiful People
EVE is dying(tm)
|

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
59886
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:36:00 -
[91997] - Quote
Miallia wrote:Those ribs are miiiine. 
RIBS You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Dani Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
2473
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:36:00 -
[91998] - Quote
Miallia wrote:Shelby Dusette wrote:Amber Patoria wrote:Candi LeMew wrote:Kellie Dusette wrote: I'm gonna gnaw on your arm Mista Foyle.
I'm going for the inner thigh meat, yum. I'll keep him straddled and held down. I'm so TOTALLY going for his neck!! Those ribs are miiiine.  I'm taking the buttocks if no one objects.
Mizhir:-á "Dani Dusette, Best Dusette" Samoth Egnoled: "Make sure you turn yourself often and bathe in your own juices." ISD Ezwal: "Might I inform you that I am as real as it gets?" |

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
59886
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:37:00 -
[91999] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Despite the cannibalistic overtones, I'm totally jealous of the attention Gully is getting.
*nibbles on K*
better? You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Erica Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
13179
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:37:00 -
[92000] - Quote
Sounds good.
And I'll be busy biting his bottom lip ... softly. Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Alpheias
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
4466
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:38:00 -
[92001] - Quote
Marcus Gord wrote:'Alpheias doesn't discriminate. He hates everyone equally'
I am like depleted uranium in that regard. Allow me to be frank. You will not like me. You will not like me now, and you will not like men++ a good deal less as we go on. |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
2853
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:39:00 -
[92002] - Quote
Marcus Gord wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:Despite the cannibalistic overtones, I'm totally jealous of the attention Gully is getting. *nibbles on K* better?
Better! Do I taste like coffee? Because I'm pretty sure I drink so much it's like a marinade. Voted one of EVE's Most Beautiful People
EVE is dying(tm)
|

Ria Nieyli
12909
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:39:00 -
[92003] - Quote
Alpheias wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:'Alpheias doesn't discriminate. He hates everyone equally' I am like depleted uranium in that regard.
I have some experience with radioactivity... Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.
- Ancient Chinese Proverb |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
2853
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:41:00 -
[92004] - Quote
Alpheias wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:'Alpheias doesn't discriminate. He hates everyone equally' I am like depleted uranium in that regard.
You have a strange affinity for main battle tanks? Voted one of EVE's Most Beautiful People
EVE is dying(tm)
|

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
59886
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:41:00 -
[92005] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:Despite the cannibalistic overtones, I'm totally jealous of the attention Gully is getting. *nibbles on K* better? Better! Do I taste like coffee? Because I'm pretty sure I drink so much it's like a marinade.
Coffee and Sun!
and blueberries! must be the hair. You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Erica Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
13179
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:41:00 -
[92006] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Despite the cannibalistic overtones, I'm totally jealous of the attention Gully is getting. He asked for it. 
I think he likes to play.
That's pretty cool because I do too. 
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
2853
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:43:00 -
[92007] - Quote
Marcus Gord wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:Despite the cannibalistic overtones, I'm totally jealous of the attention Gully is getting. *nibbles on K* better? Better! Do I taste like coffee? Because I'm pretty sure I drink so much it's like a marinade. Coffee and Sun! and blueberries! must be the hair.
Well, I DID have blueberry waffles the other day. Not sure where the sun came from, though. I avoid it. It burns. Voted one of EVE's Most Beautiful People
EVE is dying(tm)
|

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
59886
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:44:00 -
[92008] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:Despite the cannibalistic overtones, I'm totally jealous of the attention Gully is getting. *nibbles on K* better? Better! Do I taste like coffee? Because I'm pretty sure I drink so much it's like a marinade. Coffee and Sun! and blueberries! must be the hair. Well, I DID have blueberry waffles the other day. Not sure where the sun came from, though. I avoid it. It burns.
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!
well, besides the coffee thing. i prefer tea. You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Kaaeliaa
Ministry of War
2876
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:47:00 -
[92009] - Quote
I have been known to enjoy tea from time to time, even though this is MURICA and our tea is crappy. Voted one of EVE's Most Beautiful People
EVE is dying(tm)
|

Alpheias
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
4477
|
Posted - 2014.07.16 10:48:00 -
[92010] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Alpheias wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:'Alpheias doesn't discriminate. He hates everyone equally' I am like depleted uranium in that regard. You have a strange affinity for main battle tanks? Also, hey Ria, DU is not significantly radioactive. Remember my epic GD toast? :D
No, but thick skulls. Allow me to be frank. You will not like me. You will not like me now, and you will not like men++ a good deal less as we go on. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |