| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Gully Alex Foyle
Black Fox Marauders Spaceship Bebop
2062
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 14:54:17 -
[117061] - Quote
Candi LeMew wrote:Take it from me, you might wanna bring a chainsaw Mista Foyle!
Or at least a large can of gasoline and some matches. Back since a couple of hours and you're already advocating wildfires in Milady's private parts...  
EVE's brightest star has risen once again!
Make space glamorous!
Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
7452
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 14:56:10 -
[117062] - Quote
Oh the interwebz.
Where men pretending to be women flirt with other women who are actually men. |

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
88705
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:00:29 -
[117063] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:Oh the interwebz.
Where men pretending to be women flirt with other women who are actually men.
I agree, they need a private chat....
Why can't I wear that? || My Fanclub
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
83405
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:02:07 -
[117064] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:Oh the interwebz.
Where men pretending to be women flirt with other women who are actually men. Certainly is exciting, isn't it?
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
11568
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:03:23 -
[117065] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:Where men pretending to be women flirt with other women who are actually men. Wait! What? 
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
28138
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:05:28 -
[117066] - Quote
Good morning, jerks!
Uh, I mean, fine people. <3
Just read that dev blog. Who are these people and what did they do with the bodies of the old devs? It sure seemASSUMING CONTROL
LAGL Cosplayer. Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort.
Come back, Dusettes!
|

Gully Alex Foyle
Black Fox Marauders Spaceship Bebop
2082
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:07:54 -
[117067] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:Oh the interwebz.
Where men pretending to be women flirt with other women who are actually men. Erica's not a woman, she's a dream.
And it doesn't really matter who's creating that dream, especially when you realize that we're all part of the dream - and the show!
Make space glamorous!
Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!
|

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
133975
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:09:14 -
[117068] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Good morning, jerks!
Uh, I mean, fine people. <3
Just read that dev blog. Who are these people and what did they do with the bodies of the old devs? It sure seemASSUMING CONTROL
Mass Effect reference is a good reference.
"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate
|

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
18069
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:09:50 -
[117069] - Quote
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:Candi LeMew wrote:Take it from me, you might wanna bring a chainsaw Mista Foyle!
Or at least a large can of gasoline and some matches. Back since a couple of hours and you're already advocating wildfires in Milady's private parts...   EVE's brightest star has risen once again! Pssh! Candi's not all that bright.
Besides I'm sure it would be more of a controlled burn-back operation rather than a wildfire. |

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
14674
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:10:24 -
[117070] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:Oh the interwebz.
Where men pretending to be women flirt with other women who are actually men.
This makes me laugh. lol. Story of my eve life basically. Actual woman in the room...men RP with each other. Highly amusing. I just get tickled by some of the convos I read. I even egg it on sometimes! |

Anslo
Scope Works
21350
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:13:14 -
[117071] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Anslo wrote:Erica Dusette wrote:Anslo wrote:Candi LeMew wrote:Thread has taken a sticky turn!
Oh god. Anyway I've been super busy Erica. Scopes well, advanced. When can we properly catch up? Hopefully I'll be back ingame sometime this week. Meanwhile I imagine I'll loiter the forums a bit. Soooo dinner on me then? Not even back in my capsule yet and already a dinner invitation.  So long as it's not Matari food then I'm sure Erica will happily oblige! What's the food of choice then?
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Tigra LeMorte
Clarity Incorporated Anoikis Ronin
156
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:13:47 -
[117072] - Quote
Must ... resist ... tempation ... to resub ..... everyone. 
Apparently CCP Explorer has me and Erica in his Facebook gallery of "Beautiful EVE characters". |

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
28138
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:14:30 -
[117073] - Quote
Well, you know how it goes. MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls
Some of us dissociate quite a bit from our characters, especially people who grew up roleplaying. I'm actually an incredibly quiet, incredibly grumpy jerkbag IRL. It's actually nice to be able to get away from it. :3
LAGL Cosplayer. Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort.
Come back, Dusettes!
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
83416
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:15:33 -
[117074] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:. I even egg it on sometimes! Typical woman....
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
28150
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:19:11 -
[117075] - Quote
OH! BTW, Erica, I went crazy a few weeks ago and cosplayed everyone. Even you!
LAGL Cosplayer. Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort.
Come back, Dusettes!
|

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
11581
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:22:30 -
[117076] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Well, you know how it goes. MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls
Some of us dissociate quite a bit from our characters, especially people who grew up roleplaying. I'm actually an incredibly quiet, incredibly grumpy jerkbag IRL. It's actually nice to be able to get away from it. :3
I'm pretty much the same IRL as this character.
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Gully Alex Foyle
Black Fox Marauders Spaceship Bebop
2083
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:24:28 -
[117077] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:OH! BTW, Erica, I went crazy a few weeks ago and cosplayed everyone. Even you! BTW, top-notch portrait you got now, Kaaeliaa.
Which made me think, is anybody asking CCP for more jewelry? It seems the options are extremely limited atm...
Make space glamorous!
Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
88734
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:27:09 -
[117078] - Quote
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:OH! BTW, Erica, I went crazy a few weeks ago and cosplayed everyone. Even you! BTW, top-notch portrait you got now, Kaaeliaa. Which made me think, is anybody asking CCP for more jewelry? It seems the options are extremely limited atm...
As long as I get a black, red and white outfit first you can have all the jewelry you want.
Why can't I wear that? || My Fanclub
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
14683
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:27:46 -
[117079] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Eurydia Vespasian wrote:. I even egg it on sometimes! Typical woman....
Watch it, mister.
I'm already crabby because I hate the forums on my phone. =) |

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
18082
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:28:39 -
[117080] - Quote
I have very few sexual inhibitions in real life, even less online.
I'm comfortable roleplaying characters of any gender, race or species and care not for who's behind the other characters that mine interact with. In fact the less I know the better as I enjoy immersing myself in others' characters.
Though it's true I certainly do prefer to play female characters and always have. I can relate a lot with one of my favorite digital artists, Michael Oswald, who when asked why he'd only ever made female characters answered; "Between the two sexes, it is the one that I can really see the beauty of humanity in. The majority of my work includes a deep, emotional concept and I think that is best expressed through a female character."
I'm not very good at drawing, but I love to write, roleplay and attempt digital arts and can empathise with his philosophy 100%.
Check him out, by the way, very sexy arts: http://www.bymichaelo.com/ |

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
7479
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:29:03 -
[117081] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:Hengle Teron wrote:Oh the interwebz.
Where men pretending to be women flirt with other women who are actually men. This makes me laugh. lol. Story of my eve life basically. Actual woman in the room...men RP with each other. Highly amusing. I just get tickled by some of the convos I read. I even egg it on sometimes! Given you can't know who's on the other side, it's safe to assume it's a guy. (even if s/he claims otherwise) |

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
18082
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:30:43 -
[117082] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:OH! BTW, Erica, I went crazy a few weeks ago and cosplayed everyone. Even you! That's pretty awesome ( )
Almost nailed it perfectly! |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
133983
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:31:13 -
[117083] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:I have very few sexual inhibitions in real life, even less online. I'm comfortable roleplaying characters of any gender, race or species and care not for who's behind the other characters that mine interact with. In fact the less I know the better as I enjoy immersing myself in others' characters. Though it's true I certainly do prefer to play female characters and always have. I can relate a lot with one of my favorite digital artists, Michael Oswald, who when asked why he'd only ever made female characters answered; "Between the two sexes, it is the one that I can really see the beauty of humanity in. The majority of my work includes a deep, emotional concept and I think that is best expressed through a female character." I'm not very good at drawing, but I love to write, roleplay and attempt digital arts and can empathise with his philosophy 100%. Check him out, by the way, very sexy arts: http://www.bymichaelo.com/
Wait nvm. I misread. I thought what was your work.
"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
7479
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:32:11 -
[117084] - Quote
Tigra LeMorte wrote:Must ... resist ... tempation ... to resub ..... everyone.  Apparently CCP Explorer has me and Erica in his Facebook gallery of "Beautiful EVE characters". Erica's portrait is certainly an eyecandy above all other eyecandies. |

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
28162
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:35:08 -
[117085] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:OH! BTW, Erica, I went crazy a few weeks ago and cosplayed everyone. Even you! That's pretty awesome  (  ) Almost nailed it perfectly!
You know, besides having Erica's delightful bone structure. <3
I think I'm going to make an album of my cosplays; that way everyone can see them without having to dig into LAGL's history.
Oh, Kate cosplayed me, too. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
LAGL Cosplayer. Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort.
Come back, Dusettes!
|

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
18082
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:35:40 -
[117086] - Quote
Graygor wrote:Erica Dusette wrote:I have very few sexual inhibitions in real life, even less online. I'm comfortable roleplaying characters of any gender, race or species and care not for who's behind the other characters that mine interact with. In fact the less I know the better as I enjoy immersing myself in others' characters. Though it's true I certainly do prefer to play female characters and always have. I can relate a lot with one of my favorite digital artists, Michael Oswald, who when asked why he'd only ever made female characters answered; "Between the two sexes, it is the one that I can really see the beauty of humanity in. The majority of my work includes a deep, emotional concept and I think that is best expressed through a female character." I'm not very good at drawing, but I love to write, roleplay and attempt digital arts and can empathise with his philosophy 100%. Check him out, by the way, very sexy arts: http://www.bymichaelo.com/ Wait nvm. I misread. I thought what was your work. I only wish it was! 
Then I could quit this ****** job and make a fortune creating goreous pictures and bollywood movie posters instead. |

Anslo
Scope Works
21359
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:36:07 -
[117087] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:I have very few sexual inhibitions in real life, even less online. I'm comfortable roleplaying characters of any gender, race or species and care not for who's behind the other characters that mine interact with. In fact the less I know the better as I enjoy immersing myself in others' characters. Though it's true I certainly do prefer to play female characters and always have. I can relate a lot with one of my favorite digital artists, Michael Oswald, who when asked why he'd only ever made female characters answered; "Between the two sexes, it is the one that I can really see the beauty of humanity in. The majority of my work includes a deep, emotional concept and I think that is best expressed through a female character." I'm not very good at drawing, but I love to write, roleplay and attempt digital arts and can empathise with his philosophy 100%. Check him out, by the way, very sexy arts: http://www.bymichaelo.com/
Ya whot m8
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
7489
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:38:56 -
[117088] - Quote
why use cheap ships to get concordocenned |

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
28167
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:40:48 -
[117089] - Quote
What the hell is going on with that? Did he forget that thing is a Vindi and not a Kronos or something?
DERP
LAGL Cosplayer. Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort.
Come back, Dusettes!
|

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
18100
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 15:41:34 -
[117090] - Quote
Anslo wrote:What's the food of choice then? For Erica it's Crackers and some celery. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |