| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
380
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 20:00:00 -
[1891] - Quote
Well I haven't been in here for ages, makes me sad. Large volumes of highly researched Ammo, drones, charges and ship bpo's. Biggest BPO store in EVE! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524 |

Saraell Tellon
The Classy Gentlemans Corporation
52
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 11:32:00 -
[1892] - Quote
Reviving what I had presumed would be a long-dead thread \o/ |

Signal11th
436
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 12:30:00 -
[1893] - Quote
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300-¦C.
The Russians used a pencil.
God Said "Come Forth and receive eternal life!"-á I came second and won a toaster. |

Sutonimh
Harbingers of Khaos Cant Be Arzed
9
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 12:44:00 -
[1894] - Quote
Is this the circle jerk competition? Am I in the right place? |

TheButcherPete
Titan Inc. Bloodbound.
96
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 14:23:00 -
[1895] - Quote
What is this madness? Are you people really so obsessed about being 'liked' on a GAME forum, that you'd ***** yourself out in a thread like this? Come out of the basement and get some fresh air, gents. My moncole doubles as a cigarette lighter, a flashlight, a laser and x-ray goggles. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm in love with Punkturis. -á-á-á
|

Teowulff Odinson
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
39
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 16:32:00 -
[1896] - Quote
TheButcherPete wrote:What is this madness? Are you people really so obsessed about being 'liked' on a GAME forum, that you'd ***** yourself out in a thread like this? Come out of the basement and get some fresh air, gents. Indeed it's ridiculous, those people should stop posting here!
Wait ..  |

Grumpy Owly
311
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 16:39:00 -
[1897] - Quote
Oops I read it as licks.
(What a fun thread) Bounty Hunting for CSM 7
Stop EvE Apathy |

TheButcherPete
Titan Inc. Bloodbound.
96
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 18:45:00 -
[1898] - Quote
Teowulff Odinson wrote:TheButcherPete wrote:What is this madness? Are you people really so obsessed about being 'liked' on a GAME forum, that you'd ***** yourself out in a thread like this? Come out of the basement and get some fresh air, gents. Indeed it's ridiculous, those people should stop posting here! Wait .. 
Exactly :3 My moncole doubles as a cigarette lighter, a flashlight, a laser and x-ray goggles. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm in love with Punkturis. -á-á-á
|

ASadOldGit
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
148
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 20:15:00 -
[1899] - Quote
Oh god - stop liking 1-Up Mushroom! If he reaches 2000 likes, his ego will swell up and explode, showering you all in goop - it'll take weeks to clean up, and that rash will never go away! 
My container is NOT imploding! It's just a bit upset that it only sees cheap crap. |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
387
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 20:27:00 -
[1900] - Quote
Zangorus wrote:I worked for my likes and u sluts give them away for free!
The likes I mined myself are free! Auditing | Collateral holding and insurance | Consulting | PLEX for Good Charity
Twitter channel |

Darth Gustav
Sons Of 0din Fatal Ascension
107
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 21:16:00 -
[1901] - Quote
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:Zangorus wrote:I worked for my likes and u sluts give them away for free! The likes I mined myself are free!
This +1's for you.
PS Necrolikes are best likes. He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom |

Jenny Cameron
Ordo Eventus Inception Alliance
63
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 21:58:00 -
[1902] - Quote
ASadOldGit wrote:Oh god - stop liking 1-Up Mushroom! If he reaches 2000 likes, his ego will swell up and explode, showering you all in goop - it'll take weeks to clean up, and that rash will never go away!  I'll just stay far far away when it happens ..  |

Cathy Drall
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
236
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 22:01:00 -
[1903] - Quote
Jenny Cameron wrote:ASadOldGit wrote:Oh god - stop liking 1-Up Mushroom! If he reaches 2000 likes, his ego will swell up and explode, showering you all in goop - it'll take weeks to clean up, and that rash will never go away!  I'll just stay far far away when it happens ..  What's goop?  |

ASadOldGit
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
148
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 22:21:00 -
[1904] - Quote
Cathy Drall wrote:Jenny Cameron wrote:ASadOldGit wrote:Oh god - stop liking 1-Up Mushroom! If he reaches 2000 likes, his ego will swell up and explode, showering you all in goop - it'll take weeks to clean up, and that rash will never go away!  I'll just stay far far away when it happens ..  What's goop?  You probably don't want to know.
goop
1. (informal, usually uncountable) A thick, slimy substance; goo.
My container is NOT imploding! It's just a bit upset that it only sees cheap crap. |

Bernie Nator
Talocan Hive Talocan United
130
|
Posted - 2012.01.25 22:40:00 -
[1905] - Quote
Why are there no explosions?
DEAR GOD WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE EXPLOSIONS |

Eladaris
RubberDuckies -Entropy-
228
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 17:55:00 -
[1906] - Quote
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:Zangorus wrote:I worked for my likes and u sluts give them away for free! The likes I mined myself are free!
I like posts like this one! |

Berendas
Clandestine Vector THE SPACE P0LICE
217
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 14:38:00 -
[1907] - Quote
Gogogo page 100, almost there!
I ALSO NEED MORE LIKES |

Degren
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
67
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 14:41:00 -
[1908] - Quote
Suddenly I care less about my hard-earned likes. |

Cebraio
Starfire Oasis
51
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 14:43:00 -
[1909] - Quote
Berendas wrote:Gogogo page 100, almost there!
I ALSO NEED MORE LIKES No you don't. I am, on the other hand, really in need of some likes!
(Meh, I will like you anyway.) |

Danny John-Peter
The Legion of Spoon Curatores Veritatis Alliance
70
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 15:23:00 -
[1910] - Quote
Cebraio wrote:Berendas wrote:Gogogo page 100, almost there!
I ALSO NEED MORE LIKES No you don't. I am, on the other hand, really in need of some likes! (Meh, I will like you anyway.)
Your lack of likes saddens me have some moar.
On I side note, I CAN HAZ UR LIKES?? |

Berendas
Clandestine Vector THE SPACE P0LICE
217
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 15:32:00 -
[1911] - Quote
Cebraio wrote:Berendas wrote:Gogogo page 100, almost there!
I ALSO NEED MORE LIKES No you don't. I am, on the other hand, really in need of some likes! (Meh, I will like you anyway.)
I like you too  |

ApophisXP
Sadistic Retribution Sadistic Empire
13
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 16:37:00 -
[1912] - Quote
So, like whats up? |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
1257
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 20:03:00 -
[1913] - Quote
+1 like to everyone on this page above me |

thetwilitehour
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
174
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 20:21:00 -
[1914] - Quote
This thread is terrible, its devaluing the most important currency in Eve online - Space Likes. How can you be the ruler of Space Book if people just run around liking each other posts in some kind of socialist each receives the likes he needs and each gives the likes he doesn't need agenda.
This thread is anti American and anti capitalist. And I want none of it. |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
1257
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 20:30:00 -
[1915] - Quote
thetwilitehour wrote:This thread is terrible, its devaluing the most important currency in Eve online - Space Likes. How can you be the ruler of Space Book if people just run around liking each other posts in some kind of socialist each receives the likes he needs and each gives the likes he doesn't need agenda.
This thread is anti American and anti capitalist. And I want none of it.
Good, no likes for you then.
By the way, seems to me this thread is working on basic American fundamentals. Sorta like the ole 'Barter' system with a bit of 'Capitalism'.
|

Seleia O'Sinnor
Drop of Honey
182
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 20:46:00 -
[1916] - Quote
I LIKE YOU ALL! Eve community: An angry mob of bright people hunting witches, more torches, more hay forks, growing and growing. |

Jacob Stiller
The Scope Gallente Federation
1241
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 20:56:00 -
[1917] - Quote
Fantastic job guys. The Mushroom Man now has over 2000 likes and we are all covered in his goop.  |

Bernie Nator
Talocan Hive Talocan United
130
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 21:10:00 -
[1918] - Quote
IN THE NEAR FUTURE,
SPACE IS LITTERED WITH PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW |

Jacob Stiller
The Scope Gallente Federation
1241
|
Posted - 2012.02.09 11:06:00 -
[1919] - Quote
So are we back to like whoring? |

Eve Is Real
15
|
Posted - 2012.02.09 11:52:00 -
[1920] - Quote
I guess yes Experience and reason for CSM7 |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |