| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Jonah Gravenstein
Khalkotauroi Defence Labs
7338
|
Posted - 2013.03.25 23:33:00 -
[26221] - Quote
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:Cleverbot called me a Twilight fan  It knows you better than you know yourself
Eve in a nutshell, it's you vs the universe, and every machiavellian space bastard in it. |

Arkenai Wyrnspire
Turalyon Plus
535
|
Posted - 2013.03.25 23:37:00 -
[26222] - Quote
Alice Saki wrote:Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:Cleverbot called me a Twilight fan  He did that too me!  Burn HIM! Absolutely. He also said that Twilight Sparkle was best pony. Lies, lies everywhere. |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
9777
|
Posted - 2013.03.25 23:59:00 -
[26223] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:As per request, the following is written by my beautiful and very intelligent wife of whom I should have stood no chance of getting. She is my whole world and how jealous all other men should be that they can not ever have her. Ok, here she is  : Yes...I am the ultimate Con Babe....I married my adoring Fan Boi ;) We are super happy with our little family....2 cats, a guinea pig, and a baby turtle we rescued on our way home from New Orleans this past weekend. I know my wonderful husband is still in shock that we are together, but I must say that I also feel super lucky as well to have found such a sweet and cuddly fella to share my life with <3 Love and Hugs to all of you out there! Wish us luck! XOX *V  Hello Mrs. Plunderbunny, Glad to meet you here. We, the internet, expect you to take good care of your husband and keep him from spending an unhealthy amount of time on video games or internet forums. This will be not an easy task, but it's a Frodo thing- if you can't do it, nobody will. We put our entire trust into you. regards, Anon.
Hello ZZ darling! I shall take good care of my husband....promise promise *fingers crossed*...as to the unhealthy amount of time spent on gaming or forums....I intend to employ all my womanly wiles to retain his full attention, however, it is most likely a losing battle. I pride myself on being an understanding sort of gal, so I am content to turn a blind eye to the "other woman" in his life. Provided, of course, he continues to keep the home fires burning ;)
<3
"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á |

Arkenai Wyrnspire
Turalyon Plus
535
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 00:02:00 -
[26224] - Quote
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote: Hello ZZ darling! I shall take good care of my husband....promise promise *fingers crossed*...as to the unhealthy amount of time spent on gaming or forums....I intend to employ all my womanly wiles to retain his full attention, however, it is most likely a losing battle. I pride myself on being an understanding sort of gal, so I am content to turn a blind eye to the "other woman" in his life. Provided, of course, he continues to keep the home fires burning ;)
<3
was ist das |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15858
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 01:42:00 -
[26225] - Quote
Last day of Hols.
Miffed because I bought Bioshock infinite while on business in the EU and miffed it wont unlock until April. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Zeko Rena
ENCOM Industries
80
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 01:50:00 -
[26226] - Quote
I forgot about this place, it has grown |

Shadow Lord77
Shadow Industries I
182
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 05:10:00 -
[26227] - Quote
Posting for the lolz.
Also it's a rather nice day outside. :D |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1296
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 06:53:00 -
[26228] - Quote
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:Cleverbot called me a Twilight fan  Well **** if Cleverbot said it....
You know there are better love stories right? We can help you get through this....
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15868
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:05:00 -
[26229] - Quote
Wow, Kirjava you sure look different. Didnt recognise you at first.
So the morning rush seems to be starting.
Ooooo Morning Alice! "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1302
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:14:00 -
[26230] - Quote
Chears dude, felt like a change in avatar to reflect a few real world changes. I'm back on top baby 
Morning all, snowy outside but good jogging weather. Till I slipped and caught myself on a frozen puddle 
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Meritsa
Avioni
1527
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:14:00 -
[26231] - Quote
Morning everyone.
Why are people so mad for me sharing the love ;___; I just wanted to like everyone... |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15871
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:17:00 -
[26232] - Quote
Whose mad at you Merilsa?
And Kirjava I like it. The eyes are kind of creepy though. Looks good on the big picture, but on the forums looks to me like you're blind. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1308
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:17:00 -
[26233] - Quote
Meritsa wrote:Morning everyone.
Why are people so mad for me sharing the love ;___; I just wanted to like everyone...
Don't worry, there's enough love for everyone. Its in little bottles you can pour over bacon, pancakes.... Canada you rock.
Likes for all.
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Arkenai Wyrnspire
Turalyon Plus
593
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:22:00 -
[26234] - Quote
Meritsa wrote:Morning everyone.
Why are people so mad for me sharing the love ;___; I just wanted to like everyone...
Morning.
have a like for your troubles. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15873
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:26:00 -
[26235] - Quote
Kirjava wrote:Meritsa wrote:Morning everyone.
Why are people so mad for me sharing the love ;___; I just wanted to like everyone... Don't worry, there's enough love for everyone. Its in little bottles you can pour over bacon, pancakes.... Canada you rock. Likes for all.
I wonder what Canada would have done if they had put a beaver on their flag instead.  "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1311
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:32:00 -
[26236] - Quote
Graygor wrote:And Kirjava I like it. The eyes are kind of creepy though. Looks good on the big picture, but on the forums looks to me like you're blind.
Chears, bit annoying that but they won't know I can see them fine till they are up close....
Now I think about it, you zoomed out a bit, and new shades?...*remembers someone might have stepped on the last set*
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15876
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:36:00 -
[26237] - Quote
Havent changed it for about a month now when Zimmy zoomed out, convinced me to join him then decided to go back to zooming in.
If I could get eve to save the 2 styles I like, this one and the close up Gray then I would do a Clark Kent style change to Like And Get Likes Man.  "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Meritsa
Avioni
1532
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:37:00 -
[26238] - Quote
Graygor wrote:Whose mad at you Merilsa?
And Kirjava I like it. The eyes are kind of creepy though. Looks good on the big picture, but on the forums looks to me like you're blind.
*sniff* Zimmy... She said
Zimmy Zeta wrote:While I appreciate your effort, Meritsa, the purpose of this thread is not harvesting likes (at least no longer). This thread is about talking random sh*t and having a good time.
It just felt so negative, im sorry  |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15876
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:40:00 -
[26239] - Quote
Well he has a point. But if you want to dish out likes no one is going to be mad.
But talking crap is the important bit.
Topic for the day.
Random 40k Pictures!
You know that somewhere this is causing GW to rofl and possibly sue. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Meritsa
Avioni
1532
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:45:00 -
[26240] - Quote
Graygor wrote:Well he has a point. But if you want to dish out likes no one is going to be mad. But talking crap is the important bit. Topic for the day. Random 40k Pictures!You know that somewhere this is causing GW to rofl and possibly sue.
Internet spaceships are serious business and so are the forums too :P
(expect this thread lol) |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15883
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:50:00 -
[26241] - Quote
Theres always an exception!
More 40k madness! "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1315
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:53:00 -
[26242] - Quote
Contributing 40k cute crossoveer goodness.
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15906
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 07:58:00 -
[26243] - Quote
I counter with this! "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Kahu ia Kane'ohe
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
766
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 08:00:00 -
[26244] - Quote
what about 40k likes? wow i missed on something....
(Just touched down at Denver after 2 hellishly turbulent flights, ugh) In a race between danger and indecision, the difference between life and death comes down to confidence. Faith in our abilities, certainty in ourselves and the trust we put in others. ~Sriracha Nighthawk's twin |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15906
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 08:01:00 -
[26245] - Quote
Where you been?
Even more 40k madness! "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Sriracha Nighthawk
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
1581
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 08:02:00 -
[26246] - Quote
I've been here. Heard someone got an Archon? Only out of the agony of immense loss can a new resolution be born. An undying devotion to a cause greater than one's self. And a moral duty to see a journey through to its absolute completion. ~Kahu ia Kane'ohe's twin |

Alice Saki
Suddenly Spaced Out Suddenly Spaceships.
40758
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 08:04:00 -
[26247] - Quote
Morning ^_^
|

Kahu ia Kane'ohe
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
766
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 08:05:00 -
[26248] - Quote
Alice Saki wrote:Morning ^_^ There's Ms. 40k! In a race between danger and indecision, the difference between life and death comes down to confidence. Faith in our abilities, certainty in ourselves and the trust we put in others. ~Sriracha Nighthawk's twin |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
15914
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 08:06:00 -
[26249] - Quote
I mean where did you fly to?
And Alice hit 40k likes so we had an event for her although I couldnt attend. Miz and Random did the leg work.
So in their honour I'm spamming crazy 40k images in honour of her 40k likes lol.
Adolf does not approve. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"Something I don't say very often: The welshman is right." - Marcus Gord |

Alice Saki
Suddenly Spaced Out Suddenly Spaceships.
40763
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 08:07:00 -
[26250] - Quote
Hehe
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |