| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
7360
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:11:17 -
[113731] - Quote
With the number of pages to catch up on, if I don't do the falcon, I figure I'm probably safe from having to start worrying about rerolling already liked pages for about 7 years...
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Jace Sarice
18030
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:13:18 -
[113732] - Quote
But in seven years, it will be reaaallly annoying. |

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
7360
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:16:10 -
[113733] - Quote
By then, I either won't really give a damn about it or I'll have already gotten the tools I need to easily do the falcon and get caught up... either way the day remains BLARG
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
81178
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:39:14 -
[113734] - Quote
RoAnnon wrote:By then, I either won't really give a damn about it or I'll have already gotten the tools I need to easily do the falcon and get caught up... either way the day remains BLARG Doing the Falcon is difficult. It is known.
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

Tilde Duchateau
The Vendunari End of Life
17191
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:41:15 -
[113735] - Quote
It is known. Where my eevee at?
Jackhammer subtlety.
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
81178
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:44:33 -
[113736] - Quote
Tilde Duchateau wrote:It is known. Where my eevee at? In the back of my van.....er, I mean. I dont know.
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

Tilde Duchateau
The Vendunari End of Life
17195
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:56:24 -
[113737] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Tilde Duchateau wrote:It is known. Where my eevee at? In the back of my van.....er, I mean. I dont know. Oh, okay. I'll just join her there.
* Tilde jumps into the back of Random's van.
Jackhammer subtlety.
|

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
22684
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:59:16 -
[113738] - Quote
Oooooh, new Tilde portrait!
dat over-the-shoulder glance
*swoon*
Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort. LAGL Cosplayer. Commissar Kate is my spacewife. <3
Come back, Dusettes! Come back, Sibyyl!
|

Anslo
Scope Works
19978
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 15:59:26 -
[113739] - Quote
Swish #nothingbutnet
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
22684
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:03:37 -
[113740] - Quote
*hides Tilde-catching net*
Nothing to see here, move along.
Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort. LAGL Cosplayer. Commissar Kate is my spacewife. <3
Come back, Dusettes! Come back, Sibyyl!
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
81187
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:03:50 -
[113741] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Oooooh, new Tilde portrait!
dat over-the-shoulder glance
*swoon* I know....Oh, momma!
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
81187
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:04:40 -
[113742] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:*hides Tilde-catching net*
Nothing to see here, move along. You know, you could join us in the back of the van...
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

Anslo
Scope Works
19978
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:05:06 -
[113743] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:*hides Tilde-catching net*
Nothing to see here, move along. yaw0t
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Tilde Duchateau
The Vendunari End of Life
17200
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:30:20 -
[113744] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:*hides Tilde-catching net*
Nothing to see here, move along. You know, you could join us in the back of the van...  Jooooin uuuusss...
Jackhammer subtlety.
|

Jace Sarice
18058
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:33:55 -
[113745] - Quote
*hops in the driver's seat and takes off* |

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
22689
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:36:55 -
[113746] - Quote
A van with Tilde in the back and you just hop in the driver's seat and derp along?
uw0tm8
Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort. LAGL Cosplayer. Commissar Kate is my spacewife. <3
Come back, Dusettes! Come back, Sibyyl!
|

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
7383
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:39:30 -
[113747] - Quote
*flags down Jace for a lift*
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Tilde Duchateau
The Vendunari End of Life
17208
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:41:57 -
[113748] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:A van with Tilde in the back and you just hop in the driver's seat and derp along?
uw0tm8 I can reach around from the back too.
Jackhammer subtlety.
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
81207
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:43:25 -
[113749] - Quote
Tilde Duchateau wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:A van with Tilde in the back and you just hop in the driver's seat and derp along?
uw0tm8 I can reach around from the back too. I'll keep you plenty busy in the back. You wont need to worry about who's up front.
Besides, I'll have candy. 
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

Jace Sarice
18070
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:43:35 -
[113750] - Quote
RoAnnon wrote:*flags down Jace for a lift*
*throws a rope ladder out the window going 110 kph. |

Anslo
Scope Works
19989
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:45:13 -
[113751] - Quote
Check check Jace spotted, need tackle, scram and web.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
7383
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:45:37 -
[113752] - Quote
Jace Sarice wrote:RoAnnon wrote:*flags down Jace for a lift* *throws a rope ladder out the window going 110 kph.
*easily catches the ladder and climbs aboard, since the van's going kph, not mph* 
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Random McNally
Isogen 5
81207
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:46:09 -
[113753] - Quote
Anslo wrote:Check check Jace spotted, need tackle, scram and web. You can pod the pilot, just dont scan the cargo.
We charge for that sort of thing.
Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com
In Game Channel HighDragChat
|

Anslo
Scope Works
19989
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:46:36 -
[113754] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Anslo wrote:Check check Jace spotted, need tackle, scram and web. You can pod the pilot, just dont scan the cargo. We charge for that sort of thing.
It's cool, I'll just salvage and leave you all in the jet can.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Tilde Duchateau
The Vendunari End of Life
17208
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:46:39 -
[113755] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Tilde Duchateau wrote:Kaaeliaa wrote:A van with Tilde in the back and you just hop in the driver's seat and derp along?
uw0tm8 I can reach around from the back too. I'll keep you plenty busy in the back. You wont need to worry about who's up front. Besides, I'll have candy.  Let's get busy, then.
Jackhammer subtlety.
|

Jace Sarice
18091
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:48:55 -
[113756] - Quote
RoAnnon wrote:Jace Sarice wrote:RoAnnon wrote:*flags down Jace for a lift* *throws a rope ladder out the window going 110 kph. *easily catches the ladder and climbs aboard, since the van's going kph, not mph* 
Don't underestimate 120 kittens per hour. |

Ingrid Gylden
Gygr Shadow Works
729
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:50:21 -
[113757] - Quote
Good evening, LAGL. Home at last. Whoever said Jace was a manly man didn't lie. I like what I see. |

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
7398
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:50:45 -
[113758] - Quote
I like kittens
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Jace Sarice
18091
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:51:46 -
[113759] - Quote
RoAnnon wrote:I like kittens
110 per hour. Think of the furballs man, the furballs. |

Anslo
Scope Works
19998
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:53:04 -
[113760] - Quote
Ingrid Gylden wrote:Good evening, LAGL. Home at last. Whoever said Jace was a manly man didn't lie. I like what I see. Told you.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |