| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Ingrid Gylden
Gygr Shadow Works
729
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:54:47 -
[113761] - Quote
Anslo wrote:Ingrid Gylden wrote:Good evening, LAGL. Home at last. Whoever said Jace was a manly man didn't lie. I like what I see. Told you. Very well sculpted. He looks like a breadwinner. |

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
7398
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:55:24 -
[113762] - Quote
Ya know, they say that cats don't like baths, I hear that all the time.
My cat doesn't mind when I give her a bath, I think she really enjoys it.
The worst part is getting the hair off my tongue... 
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Anslo
Scope Works
19998
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:56:21 -
[113763] - Quote
Ingrid Gylden wrote:Anslo wrote:Ingrid Gylden wrote:Good evening, LAGL. Home at last. Whoever said Jace was a manly man didn't lie. I like what I see. Told you. Very well sculpted. He looks like a breadwinner. You're welcome.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Ingrid Gylden
Gygr Shadow Works
734
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 16:58:45 -
[113764] - Quote
Anslo wrote:Ingrid Gylden wrote:Anslo wrote:Ingrid Gylden wrote:Good evening, LAGL. Home at last. Whoever said Jace was a manly man didn't lie. I like what I see. Told you. Very well sculpted. He looks like a breadwinner. You're welcome. Yes, thank you. I forgot my manners. Time for Inge to make some gubbr+¦ra. I shall return. |

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
17966
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 17:58:50 -
[113765] - Quote
Ahead of judging kicking in from Halloween UTC through to pacific US, comments can be added to images now. Just click the image and add a comment.
http://laglhalloween.appspot.com/
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
LAGL Halloween Challenge
|

Jace Sarice
18109
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:08:07 -
[113766] - Quote
Blarg. |

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
22709
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:10:44 -
[113767] - Quote
BLARG FOR THE BLARG GOD
Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort. LAGL Cosplayer. Commissar Kate is my spacewife. <3
Come back, Dusettes! Come back, Sibyyl!
|

Falken Falcon
Divine Reform The Explicit Alliance
22196
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:13:20 -
[113768] - Quote
Comments?, awesome!
Aye, Sea turtles.
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
3131
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:14:25 -
[113769] - Quote
don't make me block you lol |

Jace Sarice
18109
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:14:42 -
[113770] - Quote
With all the blargness you can muster, blarg well, blarg fully, blarg unto blarg itself. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
131286
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:14:54 -
[113771] - Quote
Are you still accepting submissions? I'm rather drunk and feel like messing around on sisi
"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
17970
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:27:38 -
[113772] - Quote
Graygor wrote:Are you still accepting submissions? I'm rather drunk and feel like messing around on sisi Yes Gray.
For you, of course.
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
LAGL Halloween Challenge
|

Jace Sarice
18126
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:37:42 -
[113773] - Quote
Post. |

Anslo
Scope Works
20023
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:41:50 -
[113774] - Quote
Toast.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
22716
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:45:28 -
[113775] - Quote
Boast of a post of a toast.
Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort. LAGL Cosplayer. Commissar Kate is my spacewife. <3
Come back, Dusettes! Come back, Sibyyl!
|

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
131297
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:47:38 -
[113776] - Quote
Scipio Artelius wrote:Graygor wrote:Are you still accepting submissions? I'm rather drunk and feel like messing around on sisi Yes Gray. For you, of course.
Cheers Scip.
Hopefully everyone likes Gray when he's put on his assless chaps.
"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
3140
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:48:39 -
[113777] - Quote
Not a post. |

Jace Sarice
18136
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:50:08 -
[113778] - Quote
Graygor wrote:Scipio Artelius wrote:Graygor wrote:Are you still accepting submissions? I'm rather drunk and feel like messing around on sisi Yes Gray. For you, of course. Cheers Scip. Hopefully everyone likes Gray when he's put on his assless chaps.
Who wouldn't, really? |

Anslo
Scope Works
20035
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:51:21 -
[113779] - Quote
Get Dunkt On
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Jace Sarice
18138
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 18:59:50 -
[113780] - Quote
You're like an internet frat boy. |

Anslo
Scope Works
20035
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:04:50 -
[113781] - Quote
Jace Sarice wrote:You're like an internet frat boy. And you're like an eve Bill Kaulitz without the hair and eyeliner but you don't see me throwing that around do ya?
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
13848
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:05:01 -
[113782] - Quote
I find gray's Halloween portrait quite entertaining. Probably more so because I've never seen him any other way lol |

Jace Sarice
18148
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:10:05 -
[113783] - Quote
Anslo wrote:Jace Sarice wrote:You're like an internet frat boy. And you're like an eve Bill Kaulitz without the hair and eyeliner but you don't see me throwing that around do ya?
I wouldn't mind if you did, actually. How can you say no to that face? |

Anslo
Scope Works
20043
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:11:24 -
[113784] - Quote
Pretty easily.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Jace Sarice
18159
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:14:59 -
[113785] - Quote
I know you want to rek him with the dunking and wotnot.
Did I do that right? |

Anslo
Scope Works
20058
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:16:37 -
[113786] - Quote
No. Not at all. Just...just don't, don't even try. I'm the frat boy, you're the honors prep dude all the girls swoon over. Let's not try to cross over here.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Jace Sarice
18159
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:19:54 -
[113787] - Quote
Yeah, I'm terrible at being a bro. I'll leave it to you and Skrillex. |

Anslo
Scope Works
20058
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:20:25 -
[113788] - Quote
Thank you.
[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
17981
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:25:14 -
[113789] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:I find gray's Halloween portrait quite entertaining. Probably more so because I've never seen him any other way lol Ditto.
So totally unrecognizable as Gray.
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
LAGL Halloween Challenge
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
13855
|
Posted - 2014.10.30 19:25:41 -
[113790] - Quote
I kind of feel oddly threatened by men that wear more makeup than I do. That dude is like a pasty, femme, scrawny Khal Drogo |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |