| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Anne Books
Kaltana Industries
42
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 17:40:00 -
[21781] - Quote
I do agree in a wicked attack of schizophrenia :D my main dies in another corp |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
5152
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 18:10:00 -
[21782] - Quote
*After looking around the room and not seeing any known Forum Stalkers, DeMichael Crimson quickly gives out some LIKES.*
"Hi everyone, don't really have time to chat. Looks like I've got a parade of Trolls In Tow now."
"One thing's for sure, it's time to dish out some Hair Of The Dog."

"Oh yeah Qaidan Alenko, heard the news about your roommate. Make sure you safeguard your computer."
*DeMichael Crimson starts checking various threads in different sub-forums, looking to fill out multiple report cards in order to expedite a cure for the infatuation epidemic.* |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4085
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 22:58:00 -
[21783] - Quote
Ohh books. I think I could use some reading before going to bed :) The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

Zimmy Zeta
Red Federation
7606
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 23:14:00 -
[21784] - Quote
Just watched the entire first season of Misfits on DVD...my brain is full of f*ck now.... Please don't feed me. |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4087
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 23:16:00 -
[21785] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Just watched the entire first season of Misfits on DVD...my brain is full of f*ck now....
"A group of young offenders doing community service get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers."
Is it just me, or does that plot seem rather lame? The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

Zimmy Zeta
Red Federation
7609
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 00:27:00 -
[21786] - Quote
Mizhir wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Just watched the entire first season of Misfits on DVD...my brain is full of f*ck now.... "A group of young offenders doing community service get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers." Is it just me, or does that plot seem rather lame?
Yeah..that's what I thought..and that was the reason why the DVD was lying for several months around in my flat (I got it as a present) and I didn't want to waste my time with it. But I was surprised how good the show is, would definitely recommend. Please don't feed me. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
9376
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 02:13:00 -
[21787] - Quote
Morning folks.
Someone give me coffee! Lots of milk 2 sugars. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
Post with your brainGäó |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
7590
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 03:07:00 -
[21788] - Quote
Catholics cannot play Eve http://www.ocregister.com/news/freeh-495283-school-exam.html "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á |

Sriracha Nighthawk
Red Federation
833
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 03:44:00 -
[21789] - Quote
Finally done studying. Friday likes! Power provides the ability to choose but has the proclivity for corruption. ~Kahu ia Kane'ohe's twin
Follow me on Twitter @SriNighthawk |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
7593
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 04:06:00 -
[21790] - Quote
Sriracha Nighthawk wrote:Finally done studying. Friday likes!
Studying is never done 
*Edit: I'm in stupid statistics this semester.... no attendance requirements, homework isn't graded, the only graded things are the 4 exams. final grade is the mean of the 4 exams  "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á |

Sriracha Nighthawk
Red Federation
834
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 04:09:00 -
[21791] - Quote
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:Sriracha Nighthawk wrote:Finally done studying. Friday likes! Studying is never done  *Edit: I'm in stupid statistics this semester.... no attendance requirements, homework isn't graded, the only graded things are the 4 exams. final grade is the mean of the 4 exams  At a little big high school called GHCHS, you get a lot of homework AND a lot of exams and they are, in some classes, practically WEIGHTED EQUALLY. (can be a good or bad thing)
*some Power provides the ability to choose but has the proclivity for corruption. ~Kahu ia Kane'ohe's twin
Follow me on Twitter @SriNighthawk |

miiral
377
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 09:38:00 -
[21792] - Quote
Doo-doobydoo, I like you too (saturday morning and no hangover, I got this skill almost lvl5 now :D ) <signature> whatever... </signature> |

Zimmy Zeta
Red Federation
7627
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 11:05:00 -
[21793] - Quote
miiral wrote:Doo-doobydoo, I like you too (saturday morning and no hangover, I got this skill almost lvl5 now :D )
You need to train "Hangover Evasion" to at least level 4...but I fear it's a rank 12 skill with tons of prerequisites (for example you need "don't text when drunk" to level 5)
Please don't feed me. |

miiral
380
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 11:27:00 -
[21794] - Quote
I had all the prereq's done years ago, just this one been dragging along 'cause it's been fun to avoid ;) <signature> whatever... </signature> |

Misha M'Liena
Rui Freelance Mining
2366
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 11:43:00 -
[21795] - Quote
*Glomps Everybody and drinks Graygors coffee before its ruined by milk and sugar*  Not as innocent as she appears.Gäó -á |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
9401
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 13:50:00 -
[21796] - Quote
Misha M'Liena wrote:*Glomps Everybody and drinks Graygors coffee before its ruined by milk and sugar* 
*raises eyebrow at this spectacle*
I say! One does not drink ones coffee without milk and sugar! "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
Post with your brainGäó |

Misha M'Liena
Rui Freelance Mining
2366
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 13:53:00 -
[21797] - Quote
You english types. I laugh at your wimpy sugar and milk coffee..haha.. ..i never could get used to having that in my coffee. Only time would be irish coffees. That is yummmmmmmm-mmy tho. Not as innocent as she appears.Gäó -á |

Zoe Kaltana
Rui Freelance Mining
1060
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 16:59:00 -
[21798] - Quote
*looks at Misha emptying a cup of pure deep black coffee*
Do you want some 99% extra bitter black chocolate to soften the taste, hun? ^-^
. My corp has my mainGäó |

Misha M'Liena
Rui Freelance Mining
2373
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 17:47:00 -
[21799] - Quote
I would dip the chocolate in the coffee to soften the taste of the bitter chocolate. ^-^ Not as innocent as she appears.Gäó -á |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4115
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 17:52:00 -
[21800] - Quote
mmmh chocolate. Om nom nom The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4119
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 20:53:00 -
[21801] - Quote
Peter Sibiro's RVB Event was quite successful.
I didn't participate thought since I had volunteered to be a neutral referee. But I think my red bros needed be because they lost to the smurfs (but they were outnumbered). The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

Kirjava
EVE Protection Agency Unclaimed.
406
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 21:05:00 -
[21802] - Quote
Anyone else pre ordered Heart of the Swarm?
Got the collectors edition on preorder, hopefully no error 37 this time around...
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4119
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 21:10:00 -
[21803] - Quote
Kirjava wrote:Anyone else pre ordered Heart of the Swarm?
Got the collectors edition on preorder, hopefully no error 37 this time around...
Think I will buy it at some point, but I am not as eager as I was back when WoL was released. The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

Kirjava
EVE Protection Agency Unclaimed.
407
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 21:37:00 -
[21804] - Quote
Mizhir wrote:Kirjava wrote:Anyone else pre ordered Heart of the Swarm?
Got the collectors edition on preorder, hopefully no error 37 this time around... Think I will buy it at some point, but I am not as eager as I was back when WoL was released. Honestly I'm waiting for Legacy of the Void, I really don't care for the Zerg at all. All I want is to commit a fleet of Carriers to the enemy base.... Should be around 2016 when its released I think on the current release schedule.
Would anyone here be interested in trying out a SC2 tournament at some point? Pay in 20M for a pot?
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4119
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 21:39:00 -
[21805] - Quote
Kirjava wrote:Mizhir wrote:Kirjava wrote:Anyone else pre ordered Heart of the Swarm?
Got the collectors edition on preorder, hopefully no error 37 this time around... Think I will buy it at some point, but I am not as eager as I was back when WoL was released. Honestly I'm waiting for Legacy of the Void, I really don't care for the Zerg at all. All I want is to commit a fleet of Carriers to the enemy base.... Should be around 2016 when its released I think on the current release schedule. Would anyone here be interested in trying out a SC2 tournament at some point? Pay in 20M for a pot?
I suck too much for that ^^ The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
5170
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 22:05:00 -
[21806] - Quote
This Game looks like fun.

Hope you all LIKE it.
DMC
|

Mizhir
Red Federation
4126
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 22:13:00 -
[21807] - Quote
DeMichael Crimson wrote:This Game looks like fun.  Hope you all LIKE it. DMC WTF ^^ The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

Sriracha Nighthawk
Red Federation
853
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 22:16:00 -
[21808] - Quote
Mizhir wrote:DeMichael Crimson wrote:This Game looks like fun.  Hope you all LIKE it. DMC WTF ^^ Somewhat better. Power provides the ability to choose but has the proclivity for corruption. ~Kahu ia Kane'ohe's twin
Follow me on Twitter @SriNighthawk |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4128
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 23:26:00 -
[21809] - Quote
Sriracha Nighthawk wrote:Mizhir wrote:DeMichael Crimson wrote:This Game looks like fun.  Hope you all LIKE it. DMC WTF ^^ Somewhat better. Lol hilarious. Haven't seen such a gimmicky game since QWOP.
I hope I have better luck when I start doing that in RL :P The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |

Mizhir
Red Federation
4128
|
Posted - 2013.02.10 00:03:00 -
[21810] - Quote
Now you guys suddently wish you were from Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRupAfkHZMc The Logi Pilot we need... Not the Logi Pilot we deserve |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |