| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 13 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Mister Bones
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 07:18:00 -
[61]
Same problem here too - pretty much unplayabale. Good to know its not a driver issue. I'm running a fx5500.
|

Dapper Danny
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 07:23:00 -
[62]
Hmmm wow, 19 fps inside a station with the station environments turned off. Was worse than I originaly thought. - The Boot.ini Incident glances off your EvE Install causing no real damage! - |

Sonya Rayner
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 07:33:00 -
[63]
Well, in my bugreport it says "attached to a known defect", wonder what it means, perhaps they're already on it?
____________________
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Dreadmuppet Four
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 07:53:00 -
[64]
hope so, a fix at dt would be nice ;-)
|

Morux
KV27
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 08:01:00 -
[65]
Same issue... can't get more than about 7 fps - really poor frame rates after the patch. Have tried every setting available to try and fix it - the gfx settings seem to affect the in-station fps but not the in-space fps. in-station i can get up to 40fps... looking at nothing but the skybox in space i get about 6-7 
CCP... help  |

Mr Morimoto
R A G E Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 08:06:00 -
[66]
Ive been around eve for 6 weeks, took me that long to tweak my system to run the client well. hhhmmm, then a boost? my eye. Unplayable now. Been sitting here trying to tweak a 1 year old decent system for 3 hours. And why in 0.0 am i getting 6 fps with no one in system and in orsulaert im getting 15 fps with 300 people in system?.Also , trying to find tweaks in forums, why at the top of forums is there outdated info from 3-4 years ago? cant somebody archive the garbage?
|

Quani
Trill Crabulas
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 09:02:00 -
[67]
Is this problem going to be recognized or just ignored by CCP? - - - -
|

Cardassius
Seraphin Technologies Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 09:22:00 -
[68]
This is a bug related to the overview.
Press the new buttons: ALT-Z (removes bugged brackets) to get your fps back :)
|

Morux
KV27
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 09:46:00 -
[69]
Not sure what the bracketing is for, but tried all different settings for it and couldn't get it to resolve... still no fps difference  |

Cardassius
Seraphin Technologies Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 09:57:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Morux Not sure what the bracketing is for, but tried all different settings for it and couldn't get it to resolve... still no fps difference 
Did you press ALT-Z, warp out and warp back in?
|

3mey
ReD eYe Inc. Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 10:19:00 -
[71]
alt+z or setting different options = 0 effect on my fps :(
bugreport sent ... i hope we get the fix quickly
now i have 15-20 , but before patch it was about 40-50 on my gf6600
___________________________________________ making signatures =) just about 125 mil if u take it 100%, discounts for regular customers.
|

Morux
KV27
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 10:41:00 -
[72]
Yeah... tried all different ways (added/deleted tabs,warped, etc). I'm stumped on this one- can't seem to fix fps from this end. Hopefully there'll be a fix for this one soon. Feels like i'm trying to run eve on my old 200MMX lol. |

jaynee
MTC training corp
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 10:44:00 -
[73]
i'm gettting crazy slow fps now use to run 4 accounts on 1 machine with fps of acound 30-50 average on them all now i'm struggling to run 2 accounts.
also when i'm just running 1 account i'm getting all kindas of weird and wonderful graphical errors with txt suddenly appearing at 45 degree angles over screen and light effects cutting through it all.
of course with running so many accounts i normally have all settings turned to as low as possible.
|

Tchell Dahhn
Deny Reality
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 14:46:00 -
[74]
I'm using a work laptop (IBM T43) with Intel video, so I've only ever been able to run the Classic Content.
I find it interesting to see that, when I'm in the dock, I have no loss to my FPS whatsoever. When I'm in space, however, especially when I'm warping, it's like I'm watching a flip-book it's so choppy.
I've sent my Bug Report, and have included my full DXDiag Report, and I recommend everybody do the same. Make sure you run through every tab, and run every test, so that CCP has the most information possible with which to fix this issue.

|

Apocalypse Dawn
Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 15:19:00 -
[75]
Once again, CCP patch ****** up what was working fine. 24 hours downtime to a bugged patch.. meh
tbh, since i started playing, every patch has became the game worst, and worst, and worst. very sad. i wish i didnt have bought a ******* 90 days gtc =/

|

Zorgar
Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 15:22:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Tchell Dahhn I'm using a work laptop (IBM T43) with Intel video, so I've only ever been able to run the Classic Content.
I find it interesting to see that, when I'm in the dock, I have no loss to my FPS whatsoever. When I'm in space, however, especially when I'm warping, it's like I'm watching a flip-book it's so choppy.
I've sent my Bug Report, and have included my full DXDiag Report, and I recommend everybody do the same. Make sure you run through every tab, and run every test, so that CCP has the most information possible with which to fix this issue.

' have you checked "load station enviroment"?
|

Tweakalvos
KNIGHTS OF RYCHE Brotherhood Of Steel
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 15:35:00 -
[77]
Edited by: Tweakalvos on 14/03/2008 15:35:57 ok classic is unplayable i ran through the alt z thing dont work its like watchen a chug fest. the only place i got regular frame rate was in new caldari. i mean out of20 systems or more only one has regular frame rate. they even put it down for quick fixes dont eve fix out stuff we have been complainin about cause we cant run classic. get it right. its so slow its unplayable. i mean how do rectifyin maken new player mishs and not fix what the frame rate bug. i mean some people dont ahve the money to buy new comps and run premium and some are runnin 6800 cards and still tanks to 7fps. fix the darn bug.
|

Cythrawl
Central Defiance Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 15:55:00 -
[78]
I'm eating the FPS problem as well. So far, I've lagged in every system I've gone into. My character here is sitting in high sec currently while my alt is at a pos in 0.0. The only time I've not lagged was when my alt left the system he was in into another. I thought maybe because I screwed with my graphics that it might have been the reason for the changes so I jumped back into the previous system and the FPS went directly into the toilet again.
My idea: Bring back the star. The star clearly was the only thing holding the system together...
When you wish upon a star... Maybe eve will be playable...
.:.
Originally by: Krazy Bitsch
Originally by: Virtuality In before the first troll.
i do believe you are too late for this....
|

Sporolichimisu
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 16:07:00 -
[79]
Edited by: Sporolichimisu on 14/03/2008 16:08:11 chug chug chug lurch chug chug chug lurch...
Post boost visual representation of frame rate /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
|

Tchell Dahhn
Deny Reality
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 17:15:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Zorgar have you checked "load station enviroment"?
Yes I have. This setting hasn't changed, and I'm still getting nice FPS while docked, which turns to sludge when undocked.
Since I changed the Cache setting from "normal" back to "low", as it seems was modified after the 1.1 Boost Patch, all of my settings are now as they were previously - before the 1.1 Boost Patch, when everything worked fine.
Still sludgy. Still a frame-fest. Still waiting on a fix.

|

Tweakalvos
KNIGHTS OF RYCHE Brotherhood Of Steel
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 18:52:00 -
[81]
make sure in the post to tell what version your running. so its not just one big my fps sux thing. or send debug report.
|

Evolutius
ESI Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 19:55:00 -
[82]
Yep, still waiting.
|

Rod Blaine
Evolution Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 20:51:00 -
[83]
Unresolved.
Singel account still runs at much lower fps since patch, dual is unplayable.
Yes yes old pc and ****, but i dont see how this patch added anythign worth screwing me over for tbh.
in teh mean while, put my accounts off automatic renewal for a bit. Gives em 5 days till they start going offline.
[center] Old blog |

Luana Silence
Bloody Rain
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 21:25:00 -
[84]
same issue here, 12-13 fps, 30~ before
|

Antheon
Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 21:48:00 -
[85]
Edited by: Antheon on 14/03/2008 21:54:49 I just flew into the Eystur system from the Lustrevik system. The FPS seemed to be back to normal in this system for some reason. I docked and loaded 2 new blasters I bought off the market and undocked, and the FPS went to **** again.
I minimized and came back a minute later, maximized and the FPS is back to an acceptable level.
Not sure if this will help or not.
edit: I jump to Pator and the FPS is still at a good level, but the moment I reach the Ammold system it turns to **** again
I'm no programmer, but it seems that there is a legitimate problem here, it's not just a general FPS loss
|

Malaan Tabfassh
The Flowing Penguins
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 22:00:00 -
[86]
Not reading all posts, sorry if it has been posted before.
Have this problem too and it seems to be related to picture rendering from noob players. When clicking one I only get the "!", after some time has past in the same system there is suddenly a huge drop in the fps and then the picture gets rendered. Maybe this helps.
|

Duvida
The Phalanx Expeditionary Conglomerate Blue Sky Consortium
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 22:04:00 -
[87]
I'll add my voice to the low FPS victims. Except in certain systems, where the FPS regains its former rate. Some systems have a low FPS, some are fine.
(*keeps his comments to the topic, hoping for a fix that addresses this issue with no new side issues*)
|

agent apple
Spartan Industries Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 22:48:00 -
[88]
Also noticing that a few systems seem to run fine and back at old speeds while the vast majority run at 10 fps.
|

Pearljammer 5657
Legacy State The Ascendent Dominion
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 00:20:00 -
[89]
Im running a geforce 7600 geforce with windows Xp on a Sony Viao. I used to get 180 fps in station and 60 to 80 fps in space. Now it has dropped to 60 in station and 40 in space. Whats up, CCP. Any possible suggestions.
|

Mirichan
Royal Amarr Institute
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 00:50:00 -
[90]
why doesn't anyone from ccpr answer to this problem, why is there no response at the news.
Is no one willing to solve this problem????
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 13 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |