Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 13:40:38 - [301] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:
Gabriele Zoolander wrote:
Since EVE is based on a subscription it means we pay for gametime.
Will a compensation in lost gametime be available for this?
Asking for a PLEX is probably too much, but asking for regaining the time lost due to downtime doesn't seem unreasonable at all.

Hope you'll fix the issue soon and that is nothing too serious, I just got my new ship few mins before the downtime and was eager to use it :-/
Also yesterday I set my PI production so I could start it again today.

I think anyone that asks for "compensation" should have their account disabled for 24 hours.

Jita would be empty for the 24 hours that follow
Gimme Sake
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 13:40:50 - [302] - Quote

As the mystery deepens one can only wonder on the true nature of this delay:

1. Drifters got lose on Tranquility and scrammed the hamsters.
2. CCP forgot to feed the hamsters.
3. CCP fed the hamsters but forgot to fed the cat.
4. The A.I. entity living on Traquility has developed self awareness and learned how to cloak the server.
5. The same entity has always been self aware but it took it a long time to train cloaking to level V.
6. Eve Online was bought by microsoft.
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
randomly named no tax corp v2

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:41:04 - [303] - Quote

I demand compensation for all the epic experiences I missed out in this one hour!

Ok, I admit it, I was just going to afk a freighter with a scam killright.
Stephanie MayGraves
Stephanie MayGraves
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:41:15 - [304] - Quote

kes88 wrote:
Stephanie MayGraves wrote:
Shea Ormand wrote:
I love this a lot of the vet players within game our charm and happy even tho a server is down and the newer players scream and shout and would stuff cause of an issue outside of ccp's control.
newer players here's a hint it happens get over it read the forums chill out for a bit.

As for CCP love you guys!
HAVE A HUG FOR FREE ON ME

Nobody gives free hugs, this smells fishy
scam confirmed Lol

No scam CCP want a hug ill give them one for free anyone like wants one quote this post and put a positive comment about your time on eve and the guys and ccp

When I retire, I hope EVE is still going, and then I will spend my days whiling away my time by playing EVE. I may periodically have to eat and speak to people, but mostly playing EVE is what I look forward to upon retirement.

FREE HUG FOR YOU Big smile
Felicity Love
Felicity Love
Imperium Galactic Navy

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:41:24 - [305] - Quote

Cleared cache as suggested... now the LAUNCHER won't load at all from a desktop icon... 1 step forward, 3 steps back....

Please fix, thanks, and fly safe. o7

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.-á-á ( Pick four, any four. They all smell. -á)

Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:41:39 - [306] - Quote

kes88 wrote:
Shea Ormand wrote:
I love this a lot of the vet players within game our charm and happy even tho a server is down and the newer players scream and shout and would stuff cause of an issue outside of ccp's control.
newer players here's a hint it happens get over it read the forums chill out for a bit.

scam confirmed Lol

No scam CCP want a hug ill give them one for free anyone like wants one quote this post and put a positive comment about your time on eve and the guys and ccp

When I retire, I hope EVE is still going, and then I will spend my days whiling away my time by playing EVE. I may periodically have to eat and speak to people, but mostly playing EVE is what I look forward to upon retirement.

sounds like we gonna have a bad ass in the age care home
Alyssa Tian
Alyssa Tian
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:41:49 - [307] - Quote

Decided after almost a 2-year hiatus to give Eve another try. Downloaded and reactivated account this morning with the 4 hour activation thing. Hope I get a chance to get in before THAT runs out...lol!
Cyinii Erkkinen
Cyinii Erkkinen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:42:04 - [308] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:
Asking for a PLEX is probably too much, but asking for regaining the time lost due to downtime doesn't seem unreasonable at all.

Hope you'll fix the issue soon and that is nothing too serious, I just got my new ship few mins before the downtime and was eager to use it :-/

I think anyone that asks for "compensation" should have their account disabled for 24 hours.

lol what a whiteknight. ccp isn't even that good looking Roll
kes88
kes88
Swords of Persephone

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:42:04 - [309] - Quote

Gimme Sake wrote:
As the mystery deepens one can only wonder on the true nature of this delay:

1. Drifters got lose on Tranquility and scrammed the hamsters.
2. CCP forgot to feed the hamsters.
3. CCP fed the hamsters but forgot to fed the cat.
4. The A.I. entity living on Traquility has developed self awareness and learned how to cloak the server.
5. The same entity has always been self aware but it took it a long time to train cloaking to level V.
6. Eve Online was bought by microsoft.

4 is my guess but perhaps caused by 2.
Freeman Winchester
Freeman Winchester
Purging Maelstrom
Spaceship Bebop

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:42:14 - [310] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:

People have rights, and the right to speach cannot be denied. If ccp would actually make that, EvE would shut down permantly and problably would go to court.
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:42:46 - [311] - Quote

Felicity Love wrote:
Cleared cache as suggested... now the LAUNCHER won't load at all from a desktop icon... 1 step forward, 3 steps back....

Please fix, thanks, and fly safe. o7

Did you seriously think clearing out your cache would bring the servers online? Ugh
Stephanie MayGraves
Stephanie MayGraves
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:42:47 - [312] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
kes88 wrote:
Shea Ormand wrote:

scam confirmed Lol

sounds like we gonna have a bad ass in the age care home

make that two cause ill do it but ill still respect CCP and EVE they work hard for us
Yui Takamoto
Yui Takamoto
Risen Legends Co.
Risen Legends Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:43:32 - [313] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:

scam confirmed Lol

HIV Positive post xD But I'd never trade all the ******** shenanigans that has been going on in my corps for anything xD too much fun Big smile
Goawy Help
Goawy Help
UGOAWAY

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:43:46 - [314] - Quote

Lance Bezulbub wrote:
Many Australians who like to play in the evening have lost a day's worth of their play time is what she meant. I have just come back after a long absence and have had this on day one, not a good sign... Preference for us is to have a revolving server downtime so that everyone gets a fair share of downtime... It could be done every 20 hours for example to swing through all time zones...

I Agree. The Time I Get Play is During Downtime. I have work to pay the eve bill.
saber tzestu
saber tzestu
School of Mabon
Guardians of the Morrigan

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:43:56 - [315] - Quote

Lance Bezulbub wrote:
Many Australians who like to play in the evening have lost a day's worth of their play time is what she meant. I have just come back after a long absence and have had this on day one, not a good sign... Preference for us is to have a revolving server downtime so that everyone gets a fair share of downtime... It could be done every 20 hours for example to swing through all time zones...

i agree 100% . i understand that this is going to happen from time to time but the last three days has been somewhat of an abortion lol . I get home from work just before downtime and havent been able to play ..
lovely Trader
lovely Trader
Omega's Doom

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:44:00 - [316] - Quote

Alyssa Tian wrote:
Decided after almost a 2-year hiatus to give Eve another try. Downloaded and reactivated account this morning with the 4 hour activation thing. Hope I get a chance to get in before THAT runs out...lol!

Your 4hrs don't start until you log in.
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:44:32 - [317] - Quote

Freeman Winchester wrote:
Syndiaan wrote:

People have rights, and the right to speach cannot be denied. If ccp would actually make that, EvE would shut down permantly and problably would go to court.

You are mistaken, forum account suspended = denied.
Stephanie MayGraves
Stephanie MayGraves
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:44:32 - [318] - Quote

Yui Takamoto wrote:
Shea Ormand wrote:

scam confirmed Lol

HIV Positive post xD But I'd never trade all the ******** shenanigans that has been going on in my corps for anything xD too much fun Big smile

HUG!
Alyssa Tian
Alyssa Tian
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:45:53 - [319] - Quote

lovely Trader wrote:
Alyssa Tian wrote:

Nice...thanks!
mordour
mordour
Voodoo Children
A Band Apart.

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:45:54 - [320] - Quote

Looks like CCP has killed the hamsters again.
Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler
Domination and Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:46:32 - [321] - Quote

Alyssa Tian wrote:

as previously mentioned in this thread, simply file a petition and ccp will sort it.

Time Will Tell, Sooner or Later, Time Will Tell.

Domination & Retribution

Syjeklye
Syjeklye
The Knights Templars
Dark Knights of Eden

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:46:53 - [322] - Quote

mordour wrote:

unfortunately they gotta genetically engineer new ones.... those pesky genetic manipulation laws
Mikelos
Mikelos
The Copernicus Institute

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:47:19 - [323] - Quote

Alyssa Tian wrote:
lovely Trader wrote:
Alyssa Tian wrote:

Nice...thanks!

This doesn't appear to be true:

CCP Falcon wrote:
Mikelos wrote:
Heh, hope it's up in the next 3 hours...I used Hours for PLEX an hour ago. Lol

In the small event that this was to happen, file a ticket and Customer Support will assist you Big smile

Freeman Winchester
Freeman Winchester
Purging Maelstrom
Spaceship Bebop

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:47:41 - [324] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:
Freeman Winchester wrote:
Syndiaan wrote:

You are mistaken, forum account suspended = denied.

They cant do that ;) trust me
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:47:48 - [325] - Quote

mordour wrote:

Again with the hamsters, why does everyone always assume its their fault! Maybe the wheel is broken! maybe it is their lunch time!

Those little guys take so much crap I feel bad for em...
Gabriele Zoolander
Gabriele Zoolander
Valor Evolved
Order of Allied Knights

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:48:11 - [326] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:

I don't see the problem in asking the gametime that has been lost, I'm not surely asking for a PLEX!
I know EVE devs are working hard on this and I appreciate it, but I also know EVE isn't a free game, so you're paying every single minute of it, asking to have that (and only that) time back doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:48:20 - [327] - Quote

Syjeklye wrote:
mordour wrote:

unfortunately they gotta genetically engineer new ones.... those pesky genetic manipulation laws

Feed them Duracell batteries will keep them going for a while P
Faye Ren
Faye Ren
Stellar Evolution Inc.

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:48:38 - [328] - Quote

Soon the US players will wake up. Lets see what they will have to say to this.
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:48:39 - [329] - Quote

mordour wrote:

They're in the process of upgrading from hamsters to ferrets as we post.
Those little bastards are just so wiggly it's tough getting them in the wheels and strapped in. Blink

"It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours." -Diogenes of Sinope

Yui Takamoto
Yui Takamoto
Risen Legends Co.
Risen Legends Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:48:58 - [330] - Quote

FREE HUG FOR YOU Big smile

YAAAAAY!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,20s, ref 20240328/1830
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.