Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 13:16:43 - [211] - Quote

You know you play too much when you get pulled over by the cops and say "this is bullshit, I left all my drugs in my pos"
Azahar Ortenegro
Azahar Ortenegro
Astromechanica Maxima
Astromechanica Federatis

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 13:17:09 - [212] - Quote

A note on the launcher would be a good idea. Really.
Sandy fr
Sandy fr
ToXiC.
Nerfed Alliance Go Away

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:17:13 - [213] - Quote

ccp at work --> http://multiplayers.eu/img/ccp.jpg

CONFIRMED SERVER WILL NOT BE BACK ONLINE TODAY
buljager
buljager
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:17:15 - [214] - Quote

so, we are paying 30 days of game time, and eve day is 23.30 hrs long. now eve time is getting shorter and shorter every day, and we are still paying the same price for it?
please explain to us how is that possible, because in every other industry, even in gaming industry, users/players get compensated for time/money gap they lose for it.
even in this game- fiction world that u made for us no lifers, time is money!
btw. i hope server will go up soon..
ty, bul
Yui Takamoto
Yui Takamoto
Risen Legends Co.
Risen Legends Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:17:46 - [215] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:
kes88 wrote:
Cpt BusterRoids wrote:
Extended down time its no big deal, sometimes hamsters die in the line of work with out warning. These are imported hamsters and it can take up to 24 hours for them to be shipped.

Awww, can't bear the thought that it's the cute little guys - I prefer to think that the wheels are broken, not the hamsters.

The hamsters do always get blame, it is not fair.

IKR me, I just run my computer on dustbunnies instead of hamsters, 'cause those bastards seem to reproduce way too fast Blink
Cyinii Erkkinen
Cyinii Erkkinen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:18:18 - [216] - Quote

Tasnala Estidal wrote:
Syjeklye wrote:

Some people need to slot;

[Grammar] to at least level IV
[Spelling] to level V
[Patience] to at least level IV

I would add [Real Life] to level V somewhere on that list. Big smile

lol you're on the forums making fun of people. while waiting on the server to come back up.

Self-Analysis level 3 is required to train this skill.
Stephanie MayGraves
Stephanie MayGraves
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:18:22 - [217] - Quote

Cedric Rochester wrote:
Sodamn In-sane wrote:
Stephanie MayGraves wrote:
I'm guessing server still down,
But i have to say some of the posts i seen im so ashamed of people CCP have brought us an deep truely awesome game and i read posts and topics of people bashing away at CCP when errors happen.
complaining does nothing specially when CCP working hard to sort it and tbh can those who complain fix it prob not.
is it worth waiting for server to be fixed yes cause when it goes back online normally it's fine so instead on folks having a pop at CCP i would like to Thank them for an awesome game and wish them the best in fixing the issue

if you paid for a car that kept breaking down wouldnt you go bash the guy that sold you it?

afterall some of us pay RL monies for this

If I payed two hundred bucks (that's assuming you've been playing this game for over a year, which I doubt!) for a car, then yes, I would expect it to break down now and then. :p

agreed i played eve from day on number of toons and yeah server break down just as cars do too it happens but there's no need for people to go rant at CCP cause while they dealing with people screaming and shouting at them they have to take their time to find the issue figure how to correct it place the correction into system test it make sure it's working right and fully cause if no loads of you would scream and shout a bunch more i rather CCP took their time so i can enjoy the server when it finally comes back online.

Fly safe pilots
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:18:41 - [218] - Quote

Hey guys,

No further information at this time, keep your eyes on the original post of this thread for further updates.

- F

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Calvin K Walker
Calvin K Walker
The New Eden Freedom Initiative

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:18:43 - [219] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Today's daily downtime will be extended by 30 minutes in order for us to make some short notice hardware changes to Tranquility.

We expect to be online and accepting connections at 12:00 UTC.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this unscheduled extension.

- F

UPDATE:

11:56 UTC - DOWNTIME WILL BE FURTHER EXTENDED WHILE WE WORK ON TRANQUILITY
12:00 UTC - APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY - CURRENTLY NO ETA WHEN TRANQUILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE
12:50 UTC - ISSUES WITH TRANQUILITY ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED

If possible, please link this thread in the game launcher. Took me some time to find this article and understand what the issue was.

Appreciate it,

Calvin K Walker
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:19:01 - [220] - Quote

server hamster is getting fatter by the minute it needs to get on that wheel before it develops diabetesBig smile
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:19:30 - [221] - Quote

buljager wrote:
so, we are paying 30 days of game time, and eve day is 23.30 hrs long. now eve time is getting shorter and shorter every day, and we are still paying the same price for it?
please explain to us how is that possible, because in every other industry, even in gaming industry, users/players get compensated for time/money gap they lose for it.
ty, bul

Well when you create a company and have absolutely no network issues you are going to be a billionaire.
Tasnala Estidal
Tasnala Estidal
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:19:45 - [222] - Quote

Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:
Tasnala Estidal wrote:
Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:

Check employment history. Also check this full, unfragmented sentence.

You two are being just as immature jumping at the opportunity to make fun of him since you see Falcon getting on to him. Even though he isn't really off topic, he's complaining about the DT...

You need to train grammar to at least lvl 3 to play this game you are playing. You seem very butthurt about him getting griped at for being butthurt. Perhaps you need to push back that keyboard and disconnect for a bit. Its ok, I promise you can get back to mining just as soon as the server is up.

Go CCP, do your thing. Don't let these small minded grumpy carebears get you down. I'm having quite a nice chowder, take your time. We believe in you!

Yah you assume waaaay to much . Keep slurpin' that CCP schlong, maybe they'll make a special shuttle for you!

They already did, its called the Friend Ship. What, you don't have any of those? I've just got to wonder, why so mad bro?
Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:19:55 - [223] - Quote

Calvin K Walker wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Today's daily downtime will be extended by 30 minutes in order for us to make some short notice hardware changes to Tranquility.

- F

UPDATE:

12:00 UTC - APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY - CURRENTLY NO ETA WHEN TRANQUILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE

If possible, please link this thread in the game launcher. Took me some time to find this article and understand what the issue was.

Appreciate it,

Calvin K Walker

You understand what the issue is? Please do share :)
Felicity Love
Felicity Love
Imperium Galactic Navy

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:20:00 - [224] - Quote

You know you play too much when you deliberately avoid driving through certain parts of town because you now visualize them as "LOW SEC"... Pirate

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.-á-á ( Pick four, any four. They all smell. -á)

chadst0r
chadst0r
Perkone
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:20:13 - [225] - Quote

buljager wrote:
ty, bul

Downtime in the past was 1 hour!!
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:21:03 - [226] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:
buljager wrote:
ty, bul

Well when you create a company and have absolutely no network issues you are going to be a billionaire.

Bill Gates Bear
Amelia Ronuken
Amelia Ronuken
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:21:05 - [227] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

No further information at this time, keep your eyes on the original post of this thread for further updates.

- F

Keep chugging along Mr. Falcon!
Corilion Dragonwolf
Corilion Dragonwolf
LifeSnatchers II

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:21:07 - [228] - Quote

and now a word from our sponsors.
HAHAHAHA
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:21:07 - [229] - Quote

realmkiller wrote:
I think we should be compensated for ISK not made over these extended down-times some people play to pay for accounts there should be something to cover loss of ISK either ISK or SP

I pay for a 3-month recurring plan. I don't feel I should be compensated. These irregular down-times are to be expected in any MMO, even pay-to-play ones. Even if the game is down for an entire day, you're talking about roughly fifty cents worth of playtime. Even less than that, if you factor in that skill-points continue to train during downtime.

Not to mention, I feel the added amusement from the forums during the downtime is my compensation. Twisted
Ellch SanSan
Ellch SanSan
Heuristic Industrial And Development

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:21:10 - [230] - Quote

The should explain everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RV3-fFVNAA
Vanilla Mooses
Vanilla Mooses
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:21:28 - [231] - Quote

realmkiller wrote:
I think we should be compensated for ISK not made over these extended down-times some people play to pay for accounts there should be something to cover loss of ISK either ISK or SP

This is so silly on so many levels that my computer just lit on fire trying to comprehend it.

Please stop badposting.
Cyinii Erkkinen
Cyinii Erkkinen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:21:49 - [232] - Quote

Tasnala Estidal wrote:
Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:
Tasnala Estidal wrote:
Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:

Check employment history. Also check this full, unfragmented sentence.

You two are being just as immature jumping at the opportunity to make fun of him since you see Falcon getting on to him. Even though he isn't really off topic, he's complaining about the DT...

You need to train grammar to at least lvl 3 to play this game you are playing. You seem very butthurt about him getting griped at for being butthurt. Perhaps you need to push back that keyboard and disconnect for a bit. Its ok, I promise you can get back to mining just as soon as the server is up.

Go CCP, do your thing. Don't let these small minded grumpy carebears get you down. I'm having quite a nice chowder, take your time. We believe in you!

Yah you assume waaaay to much . Keep slurpin' that CCP schlong, maybe they'll make a special shuttle for you!

They already did, its called the Friend Ship. What, you don't have any of those? I've just got to wonder, why so mad bro?

Because you called me a miner.
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:22:11 - [233] - Quote

Calvin K Walker wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

- F

UPDATE:

Appreciate it,

Calvin K Walker

It is pinned to the very top of the most popular forum discussion page, how did you have difficulty finding it lol... It was literally the very first place 99% of us went to look.
Stephanie MayGraves
Stephanie MayGraves
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:22:29 - [234] - Quote

Vanilla Mooses wrote:
realmkiller wrote:

This is so silly on so many levels that my computer just lit on fire trying to comprehend it.

Please stop badposting.

AGREED please stop bad posting just silly now
Azahar Ortenegro
Azahar Ortenegro
Astromechanica Maxima
Astromechanica Federatis

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:22:34 - [235] - Quote

buljager wrote:
ty, bul

You are paying for a service that can be interrupted for various reasons, as noted in the EULA.
Tasnala Estidal
Tasnala Estidal
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:22:37 - [236] - Quote

Syjeklye wrote:
Tasnala Estidal wrote:
Syjeklye wrote:

Some people need to slot;

[Grammar] to at least level IV
[Spelling] to level V
[Patience] to at least level IV

I would add [Real Life] to level V somewhere on that list. Big smile

No that would have to be a Rare Implant you have to get from doing nothing and not logging into the game.

So its kinda like hisec warfare then?
Xylem Viliana
Xylem Viliana
Protomonolithic

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:23:10 - [237] - Quote

buljager wrote:
ty, bul

I remember when fallen Earth was a subscription game and was down for 3 days. Know what we got?

A half baked apology and that was it
Auntie Mary
Auntie Mary
The Mary Directive

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:24:12 - [238] - Quote

Oh, come one people, can't we all just be happy together in the knowledge that we will be able to blow each other up, scam each other and smack talk in local soon enough?

It's downtime! :-)
Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler
Domination and Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:24:23 - [239] - Quote

Felicity Love wrote:
You know you play too much when you deliberately avoid driving through certain parts of town because you now visualize them as "LOW SEC"... Pirate

I know where concord sleeps, where is low sec, but the scary thing is null sec, unlike eve, all the inhabitants want to kill you!

Time Will Tell, Sooner or Later, Time Will Tell.

Syndiaan
Syndiaan
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 13:24:31 - [240] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
Syndiaan wrote:
buljager wrote:
ty, bul

Bill Gates Bear

I know you did not just refer to Microsoft as being 100% stable LOL!

BTW you made me spill my coffee laughing, I demand compensation Shocked

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240418/1758
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.