Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Tauempire Avetus
Tauempire Avetus
Relentless Terrorism

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:36:24 - [571] - Quote

I don't normally post however i just love sitting back and watching the 3 groups. 1st group ""look there's someone that works for CCP let's repeat there name constantly in the vane hope they reply in kind" 2nd "I want compensation" Erm no, and 3rd the i like clicking the reload button and watching free tears.
Othran
Othran
Agony Unleashed
Agony Empire

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:36:34 - [572] - Quote

I was expecting this yesterday TBH but meh **** happens & we all have real lives not involving Eve - right? P
Bum Shadow
Bum Shadow
Es and Whizz
Hedonistic Imperative

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:36:39 - [573] - Quote

If downtime had gone as planned I probably wouldnt have logged in today.

But now i know its down and I have no choice to play, im sat here refreshing this thread and twitter and reddit etc just waiting for it to come online...

Syjeklye
Syjeklye
The Knights Templars
Dark Knights of Eden

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:36:57 - [574] - Quote

What all the angry Trolling flaming people look like at their desks right now

http://media.giphy.com/media/toXKzaJP3WIgM/giphy.gif
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:37:11 - [575] - Quote

So its something this to do with development and operations.......................... the pesky DevOps :P

You know if you have automated deployment and it breaks in prod its probably environmental, #just saying :)
Lettex A
Lettex A
Royal Pirates

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:37:14 - [576] - Quote

Thank you CCP for forcing me into RL. Last 3 days was productive as never before lol
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:37:24 - [577] - Quote

Pin Yatolila wrote:
Thanks to CCP for keeping us all updated. I hope you take all the "omfg it's broken i want refundddsss" stuff in your stride. Such angst is a sign that you've created a truly addictive game.

...P.S. the bill for my divorce is in the mail.

I am with the sisters of eve divorce lawyers department, we are cheap no scam i swear
Miner Hottie
Miner Hottie
Valar Morghulis.
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:37:49 - [578] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
Omeprazole wrote:
is the game over?
did someone finally win?

Yeah drifter Battleship doomsdayed the jita 4 4 station

I just want CCP to allow hi-sec AOE DDs and eject everyone from Jita 4-4

oh and a quick and speedy recovery to the poor hamsters

It's all about how hot my mining lasers get.

Geoff Skirmisher
Geoff Skirmisher
Ol' Miners Tavern

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:37:53 - [579] - Quote

sooooo, who want's to **** around with me on SiSi?
dominique Rotineque
dominique Rotineque
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:37:57 - [580] - Quote

GodlessChild wrote:
Before you "demand" compensation or whatever maybe you should check out your actual legal rights here.. you have none.

Seriously.

So feel free to impotently scream and shout but know that most of us that are taking this with a pinch of good humor (especially the dev having to deal with some of you) are all pointing and laughing and drinking your tears like our favorite drink.

:)

*Its only trolling if its not true.

Most games offer a lot more "unscheduled" downtime than eve. Feel free to go play another game.

customers always have the right to complain about services not provided wich have been paid for in advance. Perhaps we should adopt a payment model in wich payment is according to server uptime.

I guarantee u the server will have a 24/7 uptime from that moment on.

But i agree.. its a legal sinkhole.. they can unsuscribe but thats all.
Feris
Feris
Dissident Aggressors
Mordus Angels

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:23 - [581] - Quote

Hmm Eve offline.
All that remains is trolling.
Sonia Reve
Sonia Reve
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:27 - [582] - Quote

mannyman wrote:
The drifters are busy blowing up all the stargates until pod pilots come back into eve and we have to start mining with newbie ships and work together in the system were stuck in until we build the stargates back up.

Doesn't look promising...I'm stuck in Uedama Lol
Ygaff Desfois
Ygaff Desfois
QC-PunksNotDead

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:28 - [583] - Quote

still w8ing, free titan for all? :D the hamsters and their owner who is Kevin are looking at the issue :) if too addict to game guys, go somewhere called "outside" and go for a walk to get something else called "fresh air" :D
Captain O'Farrell
Captain O'Farrell
Memphis Knights

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:34 - [584] - Quote

30 minutes my ass..
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:46 - [585] - Quote

CCP should charge isk to post on this thread they would make a fortune!
Lettie Slapdash
Lettie Slapdash
S.O.E Strike Force

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:46 - [586] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Today's daily downtime will be extended by 30 minutes in order for us to make some short notice hardware changes to Tranquility.

We expect to be online and accepting connections at 12:00 UTC.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this unscheduled extension.

- F

UPDATE:

11:56 UTC - DOWNTIME WILL BE FURTHER EXTENDED WHILE WE WORK ON TRANQUILITY
12:00 UTC - APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY - CURRENTLY NO ETA WHEN TRANQUILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE
12:50 UTC - ISSUES WITH TRANQUILITY ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED
14:00 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAYS

I do hope the hours of lost skill training will granted to people.
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:53 - [587] - Quote

Thanks for your patience guys.

It looks like we're a little closer to having the issue resolved.

If you suffer any adverse effects because of this unscheduled downtime, such as missing sov bills *ahem*, or industry or POS related issues, feel free to contact customer support and they'll be able to see if they can assist under our policies.

We'll update again in a little while. Apologies again for the delays.

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:57 - [588] - Quote

dominique Rotineque wrote:
Cedric Rochester wrote:
Duhust wrote:
Maybe for a change u shouldnt just be sorry, but also give some game time to all the ppl that for a change expect u to be on time!
since sorry was invented all goodwill is lost.
ive had some time today and u totally ruined it for me
thanks a lot ccp

So would you say it's fair that every time CCP's scheduled downtime is less than or equal to what they inform us of, you owe CCP some of your game time?

Somehow, I doubt you will agree. :3

dont care if its less or more downtime tjhe amount i pay stays the same. However the amount of time played is less if theres more downtime.

we pay for a service wich is not provided. customers tend to get upset about that.

Im sure this extra downtime couldnt have been prevented well ahem cough cough everything can be planned to perfection but it costs more.. and im sure CCP has their tech department on a budget also.. remember most of the money has to flow into the pockets of the ppl on top thats how business works.

Maybe just extend the downtime ahead.. and finish a couple of hours early.. u ppl have a lot to learn about how to be a miracle worker.

Why shouldn't CCP be able to take away playtime from your subscription when they give you 'extra' playtime? (When they complete a patch faster than normal, or the servers come back up 10 minutes early like they usually do.)

Also, are you seriously suggesting that CCP manufactures false downtime to profit from less server usage? Do you know how much more money this company makes when the servers are up and running, than they do when the servers are down?

Disabled servers mean a loss of profit for a MMO company. Their only goal is to keep the servers up and functional with people clogging the servers and paying them subscription fees and spending Aurum.

You have no clue what you're whining about. :v

"It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours." -Diogenes of Sinope

Amak Boma
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:06 - [589] - Quote

can we use lawsuit for too much extended downtimes?
Mark Androcius
Mark Androcius

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:06 - [590] - Quote

Free SP, YAY!!! \o/

If a man speaks his mind in the forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

Kudabeybe Ahmed
Kudabeybe Ahmed
DisturbedGamers.
Skeleton Crew.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:24 - [591] - Quote

Wow... so many messages in this thread in such a short time span...
Xzi Shihari
Xzi Shihari
Perkone
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:25 - [592] - Quote

Yayyy, the server's back up. Come fill Jita Big smile
Leonard J Crabss
Leonard J Crabss
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:39 - [593] - Quote

Lettie Slapdash wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Today's daily downtime will be extended by 30 minutes in order for us to make some short notice hardware changes to Tranquility.

We expect to be online and accepting connections at 12:00 UTC.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this unscheduled extension.

- F

UPDATE:

11:56 UTC - DOWNTIME WILL BE FURTHER EXTENDED WHILE WE WORK ON TRANQUILITY
12:00 UTC - APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY - CURRENTLY NO ETA WHEN TRANQUILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE
12:50 UTC - ISSUES WITH TRANQUILITY ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED
14:00 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAYS

I do hope the hours of lost skill training will granted to people.

What's it like being ********.
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:44 - [594] - Quote

Ygaff Desfois wrote:
still w8ing, free titan for all? :D the hamsters and their owner who is Kevin are looking at the issue :) if too addict to game guys, go somewhere called "outside" and go for a walk to get something else called "fresh air" :D

Please define "outside" and "Fresh Air"
zoxie zoxu
zoxie zoxu
Perkone
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:58 - [595] - Quote

Hello guys ,

I think CCP should do his homework better becouse we all Pay for this game, if we dont pay in time our accounts will be suspended, i think this is not really fair,

In the future, those installing, upgrades, updates, should be made with an anounce before, maybe a few ppl had a free day program and they just messed up the program...

I'm waiting for an response from CCP team, what's going to happen with the time lost today?

good luck!OopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOops
Kingababa Nyulo
Kingababa Nyulo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:11 - [596] - Quote

hey CCP guys...what's going on..?

Lenin says: HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!!!

:(
Dutchess Kumquat
Dutchess Kumquat
Aurelias Industrial Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:11 - [597] - Quote

... I only got 5 likes in the last 10 minutes....

I think I need to take another #Selfie.

Ben Musana
Ben Musana
Black Nano Ops

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:22 - [598] - Quote

Best time for CSM Vote.

Hopefully the server is up and running in a couple of minutes xD
LordShazbot
LordShazbot
Valar Morghulis.
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:25 - [599] - Quote

Guys chill.

Xenuria needs more time for his acceptance speech.
Zheng'Yi Sao
Zheng'Yi Sao
DIRTY MONEY INC.
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:31 - [600] - Quote

Dik Taker Ship wrote:
Citricioni wrote:
In the meantime, the people can start vote their CSM Candidates: HERE :p

Start Vote me :>

Is there any information about each applicant or we just picking based on pictures?

https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/candidates/

http://match.eve-csm.com/

"It's funny the things you people think are mandatory for us, as if we don't do what we do because it's a hilarious good time in a space video game." - Johnny Marzetti

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,11s, ref 20240328/2328
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.