Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
dapheel Thurogood
dapheel Thurogood
Ophiuchus Inc.
Silentia Audientes Societas

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:20:04 - [481] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Sorry for the continued delays guys, our ops team are currently setting fire to things and plugging things in to try and get things up and running again.

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT ON AND OFF AGAIN?

ALSO, FIRE BURNS, FIRE BURNS BAD - TELL OPS TEAM TO AVOID USING FIRE TO FIX THINGS. ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA AND FIRE IS COOL, I HAVE YET TO FIX ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SPIDER INFESTATION WITH FIRE.

Zheng'Yi Sao
Zheng'Yi Sao
DIRTY MONEY INC.
Silent Infinity

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:20:04 - [482] - Quote

With this down time, there is no excuse not to get out and vote for CSM...

"It's funny the things you people think are mandatory for us, as if we don't do what we do because it's a hilarious good time in a space video game." - Johnny Marzetti

Dik Taker Ship
Dik Taker Ship
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:20:12 - [483] - Quote

HARD RESET! HARD RESET!
David Deltori
David Deltori
Not A Holding Corporation
The Andraste

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:20:17 - [484] - Quote

EVE : In Pulp Fiction

IMG
Jin Ji Buddhas
Jin Ji Buddhas
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:20:52 - [485] - Quote

it's a *ck! certainly, Ugh
Dutchess Kumquat
Dutchess Kumquat
Aurelias Industrial Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:21:08 - [486] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
Pavlakakos wrote:
Well done CCP.

A woman claiming to be my wife saw me not playing EVE and sent me to the market to buy stuff. I answered i'll check how many jumps it's from Jita...

When i got out of the house i saw a bright ball in the sky and everyone calmed me, explaining it's called the "sun".

On the market, i told the cashier i had not enough ISK and would she accept an officer mod instead.

Meh... i want compensation...... CCP, send me 2 icelandic blonde babes with huge boobs.

Good taste someone give this man a medal

I second that! Smile
Dik Taker Ship
Dik Taker Ship
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:21:11 - [487] - Quote

Where's Mintchip?

hehe
Sergius Orlenard
Sergius Orlenard
Vipres'
Templis CALSF

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:21:21 - [488] - Quote

http://i.imgur.com/1I1gnZP.jpg?1 the techs in ccp right now
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:21:33 - [489] - Quote

Duhust wrote:
Maybe for a change u shouldnt just be sorry, but also give some game time to all the ppl that for a change expect u to be on time!
since sorry was invented all goodwill is lost.
ive had some time today and u totally ruined it for me
thanks a lot ccp

So would you say it's fair that every time CCP's scheduled downtime is less than or equal to what they inform us of, you owe CCP some of your game time?

Somehow, I doubt you will agree. :3

"It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours." -Diogenes of Sinope

Faith Stormward
Faith Stormward
Storm Dragon Ind

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:21:50 - [490] - Quote

I blame the Russians its all their fault
Wolfino
Wolfino
Space Ship Gamers inc.
Violent Declaration

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:02 - [491] - Quote

Dutchess Kumquat wrote:
Zender Hartus wrote:
Imagine if all data of this last 10 years were delete................

Shocked The horror! THE HORROR!!

OK EVERYONE CALM DOWN they multiple backups... WHAT ALL THE BACKUPS ARE CORRUPT ...
>..
I have to find a new game
[alt] + [f4] life
BlackyJacky
BlackyJacky
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Shadow of xXDEATHXx

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:15 - [492] - Quote

I just had a CCP hamster for lunch....what's wrong....oh
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:20 - [493] - Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-jvEd0pDw

CCP devs currently
Muzzaroo
Muzzaroo
Reikoku
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:21 - [494] - Quote

...No Problem

Roll back to '06 Gimme back my Nano's!!!!
Gimme Sake
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:24 - [495] - Quote

Dutchess Kumquat wrote:
Shea Ormand wrote:
Pavlakakos wrote:
Well done CCP.

A woman claiming to be my wife saw me not playing EVE and sent me to the market to buy stuff. I answered i'll check how many jumps it's from Jita...

When i got out of the house i saw a bright ball in the sky and everyone calmed me, explaining it's called the "sun".

On the market, i told the cashier i had not enough ISK and would she accept an officer mod instead.

Meh... i want compensation...... CCP, send me 2 icelandic blonde babes with huge boobs.

Good taste someone give this man a medal

I second that! Smile

...it wouldn't be the first man who asks for big b blonde babes and gets only a medal.
Elvira Alland
Elvira Alland
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:30 - [496] - Quote

I'm currently watching all the EVE trailers back to back on Youtube. I can recommend this activity while our CPPminions are tinkering with Tranquility. Man what a ride this game has done from the beginning up to now!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0&list=PLF614A7A6461E61E1]Trailers
Adrenalin Auscent
Adrenalin Auscent
Spoiled Brats

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:37 - [497] - Quote

You all know Murphy's Law, right?

@CCP: It takes how long it takes - You're doing an awesome job after all - keep it up!
mordour
mordour
Voodoo Children
A Band Apart.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:39 - [498] - Quote

Sergius Orlenard wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/1I1gnZP.jpg?1 the techs in ccp right now

lmao
Thorn Galen
Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Sanctuary Pact

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:22:45 - [499] - Quote

Zheng'Yi Sao wrote:
With this down time, there is no excuse not to get out and vote for CSM...

I support this statement 100%.

Get out there and VOTE please.

o7

COO - Bene Gesserit Chapterhouse  CEO - Sanctuary Pact Alliance

Syjeklye
Syjeklye
The Knights Templars
Dark Knights of Eden

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:23:02 - [500] - Quote

The entirety of this downtime. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/716/134/b1a.jpg
Zender Hartus
Zender Hartus
Mining Bulls

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:23:06 - [501] - Quote

OR BURN IN THE FIRE ....
Citricioni
Citricioni
Stille Gewalt
Dead Terrorists

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:23:31 - [502] - Quote

In the meantime, the people can start vote their CSM Candidates: HERE :p

Citricioni for CSM X

Boris Liu
Boris Liu
Light of the moon
Fraternity.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:24:07 - [503] - Quote

o/
Dutchess Kumquat
Dutchess Kumquat
Aurelias Industrial Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:24:13 - [504] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-jvEd0pDw

CCP devs currently

Thank you for making me laugh so hard I almost choked on my coffee. Shocked
Polyvinylchlorid
Polyvinylchlorid
Cataclysm Enterprises
Nulli Secunda

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:24:18 - [505] - Quote

OMG, I cant fullfil my deliveries!!
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:24:48 - [506] - Quote

Boris Liu wrote:
o/

500th post give this man a cookie
Poarta Iadului
Poarta Iadului
Holding Corporation
Happy Cartel

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:24:49 - [507] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:
i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

what i know is that no one is happy about an unannouced dt extension. you can't promise us for 30mins and make it to a god-knows-when finish.

we want compensations, no excuse, and no debates.

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

Post constructively, or don't post at all.

Unreal. This is a developer talking? So this is a business for you on OUR money. Unpredictable problems are not the paying customer's burden, but your's as business owner. You assume it. So compensate us for the problems.

Not to mention that we should "trust you because you said so"??? For all we know it could be an employee stupidity who screwed up something. You cover it, ok. But compensate us for lost gamte time.
Gimme Sake
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:24:54 - [508] - Quote

Murphy's Hardware Laws

The maintenance engineer will never have seen a model quite like yours before.
It is axiomatic that any spares required will have just been discontinued and will be no longer in stock.
Any VDU, from the cheapest to the most expensive, will protect a twenty cent fuse by blowing first.
Any manufacturer making his warranties dependent upon the device being earthed will only supply power cabling with two wires.
If a circuit requires n components, then there will be only n - 1 components in locally-held stocks.
A failure in a device will never appear until it has passed final inspection
da en Marland
da en Marland
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:24:56 - [509] - Quote

Faith Stormward wrote:
I blame the Russians its all their fault

Putin's fault
David Deltori
David Deltori
Not A Holding Corporation
The Andraste

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:25:26 - [510] - Quote

Polyvinylchlorid wrote:
OMG, I cant fullfil my deliveries!!

of shiny torps?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,16s, ref 20240328/0901
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.