Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:25:37 - [511] - Quote

Dutchess Kumquat wrote:
Shea Ormand wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-jvEd0pDw

CCP devs currently

Thank you for making me laugh so hard I almost choked on my coffee. Shocked

anything to keep spirits up >:D
Vanilla Mooses
Vanilla Mooses
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:25:41 - [512] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
Pavlakakos wrote:
Well done CCP.

A woman claiming to be my wife saw me not playing EVE and sent me to the market to buy stuff. I answered i'll check how many jumps it's from Jita...

When i got out of the house i saw a bright ball in the sky and everyone calmed me, explaining it's called the "sun".

On the market, i told the cashier i had not enough ISK and would she accept an officer mod instead.

Meh... i want compensation...... CCP, send me 2 icelandic blonde babes with huge boobs.

Good taste someone give this man a medal

*awards badposting medal*

there I did it for you.
Wolfino
Wolfino
Space Ship Gamers inc.
Violent Declaration

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:25:47 - [513] - Quote

OK OK i promise not to blow any of you up, atleast until the server is back up ;)
Amak Boma
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:26:09 - [514] - Quote

free gnosis for hugs. server still down noone know when they get on
Montar Ran2
Montar Ran2
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:26:25 - [515] - Quote

for you newer players 2 hours, 6 hours of downtime is nothing compared to when they would have server crashes on eve that lasted over a day.

stop crying when they fix it its fixed

Justin Zaine
Justin Zaine

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:27:20 - [516] - Quote

CCP, today is my day off and I could have made at least 300 million isk in the time that the server has been down.

Either transfer the isk to my wallet by 1800 hrs today or compensate me by giving me a discount on my next monthly sub.

If you do not comply I will crash the plex market.

Thank you.

Wheeeeeee

Gimme Sake
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:27:20 - [517] - Quote

Murphy's Law of Software
If a program works perfectly and gives you absolutely no trouble go ahead, take a chance and upgrade, make my day.
Citricioni
Citricioni
Stille Gewalt
Dead Terrorists

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:27:46 - [518] - Quote

In the meantime, the people can start vote their CSM Candidates: HERE :p

Start Vote me :>

Citricioni for CSM X

Sergius Orlenard
Sergius Orlenard
Vipres'
Templis CALSF

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:27:51 - [519] - Quote

Poarta Iadului wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:
i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

what i know is that no one is happy about an unannouced dt extension. you can't promise us for 30mins and make it to a god-knows-when finish.

we want compensations, no excuse, and no debates.

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

Post constructively, or don't post at all.

Unreal. This is a developer talking? So this is a business for you on OUR money. Unpredictable problems are not the paying customer's burden, but your's as business owner. You assume it. So compensate us for the problems.

Not to mention that we should "trust you because you said so"??? For all we know it could be an employee stupidity who screwed up something. You cover it, ok. But compensate us for lost gamte time.

Bro chill out its a game. yeah we pay for the game. dont like the dt? go find another game where devs dont work half as hard as ours and the game crashes after 2 years. blow off some steam. go do somehthing productive
Dik Taker Ship
Dik Taker Ship
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:27:55 - [520] - Quote

Cry
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:28:02 - [521] - Quote

Poarta Iadului wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:
i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

what i know is that no one is happy about an unannouced dt extension. you can't promise us for 30mins and make it to a god-knows-when finish.

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

Unreal. This is a developer talking? So this is a business for you on OUR money. Unpredictable problems are not the paying customer's burden, but your's as business owner. You assume it. So compensate us for the problems.

Not to mention that we should "trust you because you said so"??? For all we know it could be an employee stupidity who screwed up something. You cover it, ok. But compensate us for lost gamte time.

Incorrect. Unscheduled downtimes due to maintenance requirements or hardware/software defects are covered in the EULA given when you agree to play this game. You agreed, when you played this game, that instances like this may occur, and do not change the subscription fee. Any compensation CCP gives for the downtime will be of their own will, not because of grumpy kids mouthing off. :p

They have no legal or financial obligation to compensate you for lost time; however they will if things get to an extreme. A few hours is not 'extreme'.

"It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours." -Diogenes of Sinope

HiGhLaNDeR McLeod
HiGhLaNDeR McLeod
Event Horizon Expeditionaries
Apocalypse Now.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:28:02 - [522] - Quote

The Eve Online Community appreciate the updated information. The southern hemisphere however is sick and tired of lost game time and the associated ridicule,flaming, trolling every time we have the audacity to voice our frustration following an update, patch or outage. It would be nice if a suitable timezone that did not impact an entire region during their peak access time were selected. 10 years is a long time to ponder a solution...methinks some action is warranted.
Imhotep djosser
Imhotep djosser
Harvest Moon Miners

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:28:05 - [523] - Quote

i just started playing this game month ago and you guys asking for free stuff are seriously spoiled you should go try a sony online game there always down and takes most of day when they patch EVE is so much faster and together than most so give em a break there trying to fix it KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK you guys have an awesome game im glad to be part of
Unprovoked Attack Jibberjabba
Unprovoked Attack Jibberjabba
Gallente Rebels Inc.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:28:13 - [524] - Quote

Montar Ran2 wrote:
for you newer players 2 hours, 6 hours of downtime is nothing compared to when they would have server crashes on eve that lasted over a day.

And ccp never used to give us this much info as to why ethier. Used to sit there knowing nothing about it why other than it was broken.

Lost but still found

Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:28:21 - [525] - Quote

so before i go to bed lets see how many likes i can get oorahBlink
Amelia Ronuken
Amelia Ronuken
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:28:45 - [526] - Quote

Sergius Orlenard wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/1I1gnZP.jpg?1 the techs in ccp right now

Thank you for reposting what I posted 15 pages back Mr. Orlenard.
Kaleam
Kaleam
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:29:01 - [527] - Quote

hurry CCP PLEASE!!! i forgot to feed my slaver hound.
Ted McManfist
Ted McManfist
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:29:14 - [528] - Quote

Hardware fatigue Big smile
Dutchess Kumquat
Dutchess Kumquat
Aurelias Industrial Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:29:37 - [529] - Quote

I swear. Every time someone complains about the server being down and demands "compensation" I just want to throw stale cookies at their face.

>.>
Mercury Valhalla
Mercury Valhalla
Wasabi Inc

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:29:37 - [530] - Quote

Since we got a bit of downtime could you tell us what the next T3 destroyer is and post some pics. It's the least you can do whilst we wait ;)
Sergius Orlenard
Sergius Orlenard
Vipres'
Templis CALSF

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:29:42 - [531] - Quote

Amelia Ronuken wrote:
Sergius Orlenard wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/1I1gnZP.jpg?1 the techs in ccp right now

Thank you for reposting what I posted 15 pages back Mr. Orlenard.

my b bro didnt see it.
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:29:52 - [532] - Quote

Kaleam wrote:
hurry CCP PLEASE!!! i forgot to feed my slaver hound.

i forgot to lock the gate of the drifter armada wormhole
Rawthorm
Rawthorm
D.M.T inc
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:29:53 - [533] - Quote

While the regular updates are appreciated, can we get something a little more than the obvious "It's still down, working on it" ?
Of course we don't realistically expect an ETA, but a little technical understanding of whats going would be nice (Like in the good old days. It leaves us feeling a little less hanging in the wind if we can appreciate the scope of whats going on.)
Black Ambulance
Black Ambulance

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:30:06 - [534] - Quote

Montar Ran2 wrote:

The great joke :)
Diospora
Diospora
The Oasis Group
TOG - The Older Gamers Alliance

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:30:09 - [535] - Quote

Poarta Iadului wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Holy crap. What a jerk. No one likes downtime but there are two points to consider here (in addition to you being a giant jerk). First, unforseen circumstances happen. Second, it's in the EULA, you aren't getting compensation.

Go have a good cry into your pillow and open up a giant tub of ice cream, it's bound to make you feel better. Or crawl out of your parents basement and take some classes on manners and social interaction. All of these things would be valuable use of your time.

Jerk.
Helfeln Meathead
Helfeln Meathead
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:30:47 - [536] - Quote

Dutchess Kumquat wrote:
I swear. Every time someone complains about the server being down and demands "compensation" I just want to throw stale cookies at their face.

>.>

I don't have cookies enabled
nyllzen
nyllzen
Long Range Relationship

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:30:47 - [537] - Quote

Black Ambulance wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Post constructively, or don't post at all

This should apply to CCP as well .

example

that linked post was pretty constructive... made my day! had a good laugh.
i'm a sys admin and tech supporter myself.. i know how things can go on online service updates.

after all we are all humans..
Citricioni
Citricioni
Stille Gewalt
Dead Terrorists

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:12 - [538] - Quote

Rawthorm wrote:
While the regular updates are appreciated, can we get something a little more than the obvious "It's still down, working on it" ?
Of course we don't realistically expect an ETA, but a little technical understanding of whats going would be nice (Like in the good old days. It leaves us feeling a little less hanging in the wind if we can appreciate the scope of whats going on.)

They lost all player data

Citricioni for CSM X

Dik Taker Ship
Dik Taker Ship
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:19 - [539] - Quote

Citricioni wrote:
In the meantime, the people can start vote their CSM Candidates: HERE :p

Start Vote me :>

Is there any information about each applicant or we just picking based on pictures?
RazorDMB8688
RazorDMB8688
Lucifer's Temple

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:23 - [540] - Quote

This is ridiculous.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240418/2017
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.