Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Gerald Mardiska
Gerald Mardiska
THE BOARD OF EDUCATION

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 12:14:05 - [31] - Quote

Sad face...*tears* ;_;
Paul McCrane
Paul McCrane
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 12:14:14 - [32] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Paul McCrane wrote:
-¢-Ä-¦-+ -¦-+-Ç-+-ü-+-ï-¦ -+-¦-¦-¦-Ç-+-+-¦ , -+-+-¦-+-+ -¦-ï-+-+ -¦ -+-¦-+-é-¦ -+-+-¦-+-ü-é-¦-¦ -+-¦-+-+-ü-¦-é-î -+ -+-¦-¦-¦-Ç-¦-¦-¦

Check twitter

in LATEST NEWS EVE Online Launcher
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:14:20 - [33] - Quote

Mikelos wrote:
Heh, hope it's up in the next 3 hours...I used Hours for PLEX an hour ago. Lol

In the small event that this was to happen, file a ticket and Customer Support will assist you Big smile

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Jimmy 2x4
Jimmy 2x4
UGOAWAY

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:14:25 - [34] - Quote

They Hate Washington Too!
Black Ambulance
Black Ambulance

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:14:37 - [35] - Quote

R.I.P EvE :)))))
Silverbackyererse
Silverbackyererse
The Church of Awesome
Caldari State Capturing

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:15:41 - [36] - Quote

Awesome. My marriage is going to make it into a 16th year and I'll get that promotion I'm after. Lol

Ling Gong Chen
Ling Gong Chen
ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:16:48 - [37] - Quote

i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

what i know is that no one is happy about an unannouced dt extension. you can't promise us for 30mins and make it to a god-knows-when finish.

we want compensations, no excuse, and no debates.
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:17:03 - [38] - Quote

My guess is that the devs take a smoke-break every time someone makes a douchey comment about something they're obviously working to fix.

It's what I do when dealing with spoiled brats whining about things they don't even understand. Roll
Chainesaw
Chainesaw
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:17:06 - [39] - Quote

And I just re-subbed after a 3 year "break",,,
=/
Kremar Sasen
Kremar Sasen
FREE GATES ACADEMY
Nulli Tertius

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:18:12 - [40] - Quote

There goes a free remap.
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:18:18 - [41] - Quote

MadDan ermygod wrote:
if there's going to be consecutive extended downtimes..

can we PLEASE at least move the times around a bit!

right smack in the middle of prime playing time for AU time zone :-(

Server downtimes are on a scheduled basis which is the way it should be. When the servers are down and under maintenance is when they are able to identify the issue and fix it, it would be illogical to bring the servers back up and then bring them back down again during the time frame they have the biggest player base trying to log on just to satisfy a minority of the player base.
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:19:49 - [42] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:
i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

what i know is that no one is happy about an unannouced dt extension. you can't promise us for 30mins and make it to a god-knows-when finish.

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

Post constructively, or don't post at all.

Black Ambulance
Black Ambulance

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:19:50 - [43] - Quote

Chainesaw wrote:
And I just re-subbed after a 3 year "break",,,
=/

That's sad, no exciting new things , just more laggy.
Syjeklye
Syjeklye
The Knights Templars
Dark Knights of Eden

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:19:53 - [44] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Being a Sys Admin Its People like you who make our jobs difficult, they know they lose money the longer the games down.

they know people are pissed, doesn't FIX the problem to demand compensation just makes you look like a brat.
Zip Slings
Zip Slings
Southern Cross Incorporated
Flying Dangerous

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:20:04 - [45] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:

deep breaths
Unprovoked Attack Jibberjabba
Unprovoked Attack Jibberjabba
Gallente Rebels Inc.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:20:07 - [46] - Quote

You need to put the hamsters back in the cage or stop spilling coffee on the servers...

Lost but still found

Steijn
Steijn
Quay Industries

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:20:52 - [47] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

are todays problems caused by the work you did on monday/tuesday?
Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler
Domination and Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:21:34 - [48] - Quote

Mikelos wrote:
Heh, hope it's up in the next 3 hours...I used Hours for PLEX an hour ago. Lol

If not just petition it, its not like you violate the terms for that, its CCP's doing.

Time Will Tell, Sooner or Later, Time Will Tell.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:22:20 - [49] - Quote

Steijn wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

It doesn't appear to be the case. Monday and Tuesday were hardware and firmware changes, as far as I can tell this is a code deployment issue that we're looking into, and is unconnected Smile

Goawy Help
Goawy Help
UGOAWAY

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:23:32 - [50] - Quote

My Car Was Working Fine, Until I tried to fix It. Another Day Lost on eve.
MadDan ermygod
MadDan ermygod
Nourwolf Corporation
Fortis Et Certus

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:23:32 - [51] - Quote

Serdar Tyrnx wrote:
MadDan ermygod wrote:

Migrate to a real country

yeeeaaa.... naaaa

quite happy down under thanks.... ;-)

cop the downtime every other time fine.... but 6+ hours down in 3 days is a little annoying
Fenglorian Egivand
Fenglorian Egivand
Steelforge Heavy Industries
Dream Citizens

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:24:37 - [52] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Steijn wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

It doesn't appear to be the case. Monday and Tuesday were hardware and firmware changes, as far as I can tell this is a code deployment issue that we're looking into, and is unconnected Smile

Hmm, the twitter says it's a short-notice hardware thing.
Jimmy Nin
Jimmy Nin
Red Leg Rock Lizards

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:24:55 - [53] - Quote

hey so it's 1223 eve time still down

many days in a row
Black Ambulance
Black Ambulance

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:25:10 - [54] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Post constructively, or don't post at all

This should apply to CCP as well .

example
Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:25:24 - [55] - Quote

Jimmy Nin wrote:
hey so it's 1223 eve time still down

many days in a row

Read OP, or GTFO
Gumby Roffo
Gumby Roffo
Know Your Neighbors Emporium
WO'S HO'S

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:25:40 - [56] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
[quote=Steijn][quote=CCP Falcon][quote=Ling Gong Chen]i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

snip...

Bloody CODE again , did you buy a Blade repair permit?
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:26:15 - [57] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:

If you're griping about two hours of downtime, I did some rough math to figure out how much CCP would legally owe you.

It's ten cents. You're bitching about ten cents of your time.
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:26:18 - [58] - Quote

MadDan ermygod wrote:
Serdar Tyrnx wrote:
MadDan ermygod wrote:

Migrate to a real country

yeeeaaa.... naaaa

quite happy down under thanks.... ;-)

cop the downtime every other time fine.... but 6+ hours down in 3 days is a little annoying

That is quiet normal actually considering a big patch update was just recently deployed, and yesterdays downtime was the scheduled monthly extended downtime.

Just stop bud.
Steijn
Steijn
Quay Industries

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:26:31 - [59] - Quote

Fenglorian Egivand wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Steijn wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Hmm, the twitter says it's a short-notice hardware thing.

sometimes i do wish the left hand would talk to the right hand. Lol
Pak Narhoo
Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:27:15 - [60] - Quote

Shoot happens but Falcon.... why you yell at us?Sad

Quote:
11:56 UTC - DOWNTIME WILL BE FURTHER EXTENDED WHILE WE WORK ON TRANQUILITY
12:00 UTC - APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY - CURRENTLY NO ETA WHEN TRANQUILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240419/1447
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.