| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 707 post(s) |

Colonel Selene
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
7743
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:09:31 -
[118261] - Quote
Can the thread handle more Achura?
Grrr.
|

Kata Okaseki
The Vendunari End of Life
265
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:09:45 -
[118262] - Quote
Sure It can! |

Selena Aldura
Team Evil
620
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:11:47 -
[118263] - Quote
No I think we need more Sebiestor. |

Sadar Ovaert
314
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:12:12 -
[118264] - Quote
Intaki is the master race and Graygor will agree with me. |

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
14986
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:16:04 -
[118265] - Quote
Intaki indeedy! |

Kaaeliaa
The Vendunari End of Life
30875
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:18:13 -
[118266] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Oh gawd the alts...
Spacewifey snipe, aww yiss. :3
LAGL Cosplayer. Princess of Sibyyl's Pillowfort. Professional Jimmy-rustler.
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
90799
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:20:40 -
[118267] - Quote
I always get snipes when I i'm not actively trying to get them.
Why can't I wear that? || My Fanclub
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
9641
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:29:31 -
[118268] - Quote
Kaaeliaa wrote:Commissar Kate wrote:Oh gawd the alts... Spacewifey snipe, aww yiss. :3 sorry, been trying to ask you this for a while...
What is yiss ? |

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
9641
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:30:57 -
[118269] - Quote
on the matter of races:
Brutor is the master race, but I say love the girls from all the races. |

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
90806
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:31:31 -
[118270] - Quote
yiss = a very happy yes
Why can't I wear that? || My Fanclub
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
90817
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:39:09 -
[118271] - Quote
So I was thinking about going and watching Interstellar.
I looked up showtimes but only to find out that the movie theater is closed down to a bedbug infestation.
Why can't I wear that? || My Fanclub
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
9646
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:40:05 -
[118272] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:So I was thinking about going and watching Interstellar.
I looked up showtimes but only to find out that the movie theater is closed down to a bedbug infestation. They have beds in theater ? :p |

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
12796
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:42:01 -
[118273] - Quote
Bedbugs can infest chairs
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Commissar Kate
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
90817
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:42:28 -
[118274] - Quote
I guess they get into the fabric seats along with beds.
Why can't I wear that? || My Fanclub
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
21697
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:46:48 -
[118275] - Quote
Morning all.
Tilde, where are you?
I checked your CQ, but you are not there.
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
|

Violet Crumble
Funtime Factory
329
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:48:24 -
[118276] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Oh gawd the alts... It's a coup of this coop.
The alts are finally taking over.
Funtime Factory - We put the fun back in funtime
|

Elaniera
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
48
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:50:09 -
[118277] - Quote
Selena Aldura wrote:No I think we need more Sebiestor. I agree totally.
Never enough Sebiestor. |

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
12800
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:53:26 -
[118278] - Quote
Need More MinMatar
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Nikko Jiangtibayan
Ghosts That Linger
185
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 20:57:45 -
[118279] - Quote
RoAnnon wrote:Need More MinMatar heyooo
Edit: Minmatar snipe! [rust intensifies]
Hello...mate.
Mizhir: "Brakes are for cowards and they makes the ship heavier."
|

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
12819
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:00:10 -
[118280] - Quote
Nikko Jiangtibayan wrote:RoAnnon wrote:Need More MinMatar heyooo Edit: Minmatar snipe! [rust intensifies]
Right on Brother! *flashes MinMatar sign of solidarity*
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Nashuar Attor
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
615
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:17:53 -
[118281] - Quote
RoAnnon wrote:Nikko Jiangtibayan wrote:RoAnnon wrote:Need More MinMatar heyooo Edit: Minmatar snipe! [rust intensifies] Right on Brother! *flashes MinMatar sign of solidarity*
Yeah! Go us! *looks sideways at RoAnnon to see how to do the Minmatar sign of solidarity and attempts to copy*
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
|

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
18907
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:20:09 -
[118282] - Quote
Today a new laptop.
Tomorrow .... THE WORLD. |

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
9708
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:31:55 -
[118283] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Today a new laptop.
Tomorrow .... THE WORLD. \o/ |

Katsu Kho
Kho Incorporated
5041
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:38:11 -
[118284] - Quote
LAGL is posting faster than I can like :S
Katsu Kho
Ambassador of the Jin-Mei Interstellar Space Bushid+ì council
Find me on YouTube
|

Jvpiter
Jovelike
765
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:44:05 -
[118285] - Quote
Nikko Jiangtibayan wrote:RoAnnon wrote:Need More MinMatar heyooo Edit: Minmatar snipe! [rust intensifies]
Nikko is a well designed Vherokior. Great job on it.
I slept for a few hours earlier in the day and now my brain won't lay down to rest. I tried some meditation, but my body does not want to sit still.
How is everyone doing?
Clone Grade Llama
|

RoAnnon
Eternity INC. Goonswarm Federation
12844
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:47:34 -
[118286] - Quote
My logistical tasks are almost done for the day... I've had two calls from work regarding status of my ongoing project, and I'm going to have to go in extra early tomorrow to get ahead of things prior to the big client meeting... Probably gonna head to bed pretty early this evening.
So, you're a bounty hunter.
No, that ain't it at all.
Then what are you?
I'm a bounty hunter.
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
9771
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:48:09 -
[118287] - Quote
follow the white rabbit |

Arllette
Perkone Caldari State
209
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:49:56 -
[118288] - Quote
This lovely pilot messages us explaining he's found a wormhole containing many POS and POCO belonging to our corp.
Wonders how much an entry would be worth to us.
If only he knew of the creatures that dwell there. The sleeping dragons that already lay there. Just waiting to login. Hoping that he's still there so they can satiate their monstrous hunger having risen from a deep slumber.
Mizhir > "The forums are the EVE endgame after all."
|

Jvpiter
Jovelike
781
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:50:46 -
[118289] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:Done peeling eyes for the day. Onto less gross tasks.
What sort of activity is this?
My sister told me about a bag of cow's backside sphincters, if you catch my meaning, they would have sitting around in the area where the residents were taught how to cut and slice all kinds of meaty body parts. It was sort of an initiation for a new resident to trip over this thing, open it up, and then be scarred for life and grossed out.
Clone Grade Llama
|

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
18916
|
Posted - 2014.11.17 21:51:35 -
[118290] - Quote
Jvpiter wrote:Nikko Jiangtibayan wrote:RoAnnon wrote:Need More MinMatar heyooo Edit: Minmatar snipe! [rust intensifies] Nikko is a well designed Vherokior. Great job on it. I slept for a few hours earlier in the day and now my brain won't lay down to rest. I tried some meditation, but my body does not want to sit still. How is everyone doing? What's this I read about you wanting me to kiss you, Mr Joe? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2100 2200 2300 2400 2500 2600 2700 2800 2900 3000 3100 3200 3300 3400 3500 3600 3700 3800 3900 4000 4100 4200 4300 4400 4500 4600 4700 4800 4900 5000 5100 5200 .. 5209 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |