|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 .. 43 :: one page | |
| Author | Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |
Zhuge Liang Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department |
Posted - 2004.11.28 14:12:00 -
[841] This thread has now been linked as a player resource here. Quick! To the Banmobile! |
![]() modena |
Posted - 2004.11.28 20:26:00 -
[842]
I would be very interested in an "Ultimate Lite Sheet" |
![]() modena |
Posted - 2004.11.28 20:26:00 -
[843]
I would be very interested in an "Ultimate Lite Sheet" |
modena The Scope |
Posted - 2004.11.28 20:26:00 -
[844]
I would be very interested in an "Ultimate Lite Sheet" |
![]() Loren Sabo |
Posted - 2004.11.30 16:17:00 -
[845] T, Awesome sheet version as usuall. On the miner fitting sheet, can you add in the strip miners and the barges. I am using a med barge and strip miners at the moment and would like to inout them into the sheet. If you need more info, please post here or evemail me. Also, If I owe you some isk for the sheet let me know. Keep up the great work. Loren Sabo CEO Much-n-Futch, Inc. |
![]() Loren Sabo |
Posted - 2004.11.30 16:17:00 -
[846] T, Awesome sheet version as usuall. On the miner fitting sheet, can you add in the strip miners and the barges. I am using a med barge and strip miners at the moment and would like to inout them into the sheet. If you need more info, please post here or evemail me. Also, If I owe you some isk for the sheet let me know. Keep up the great work. Loren Sabo CEO Much-n-Futch, Inc. |
Loren Sabo Caldari LS Manufacturing Corp. |
Posted - 2004.11.30 16:17:00 -
[847] T, Awesome sheet version as usuall. On the miner fitting sheet, can you add in the strip miners and the barges. I am using a med barge and strip miners at the moment and would like to inout them into the sheet. If you need more info, please post here or evemail me. Also, If I owe you some isk for the sheet let me know. Keep up the great work. Loren Sabo CEO Much-n-Futch, Inc. |
![]() Slimmy |
Posted - 2004.12.01 08:46:00 -
[848] i didnt zoom thru all replies but hotmail has updated their accounts so im sure it will have enuff space to send. 250mb storage and 12mb file attachments. |
![]() Slimmy |
Posted - 2004.12.01 08:46:00 -
[849] i didnt zoom thru all replies but hotmail has updated their accounts so im sure it will have enuff space to send. 250mb storage and 12mb file attachments. |
Slimmy |
Posted - 2004.12.01 08:46:00 -
[850] i didnt zoom thru all replies but hotmail has updated their accounts so im sure it will have enuff space to send. 250mb storage and 12mb file attachments. |
![]() Roarx |
Posted - 2004.12.02 10:02:00 -
[851] Edited by: Roarx on 02/12/2004 10:08:11 First off great spreadsheet. Second not sure what is going on but on the fatory tab there are a number of values that default to #n/a on the deep core miner. Value per item, total cost, pofit in %, profit/unit. I have switched around the sell price, adding/removing bp cost, changing between buy/sell for minerals and entering all of the t2 comps owned and their prices. Are there any plans to add ice and moon mining? |
![]() Roarx |
Posted - 2004.12.02 10:02:00 -
[852] Edited by: Roarx on 02/12/2004 10:08:11 First off great spreadsheet. Second not sure what is going on but on the fatory tab there are a number of values that default to #n/a on the deep core miner. Value per item, total cost, pofit in %, profit/unit. I have switched around the sell price, adding/removing bp cost, changing between buy/sell for minerals and entering all of the t2 comps owned and their prices. Are there any plans to add ice and moon mining? |
Roarx GOB Mining |
Posted - 2004.12.02 10:02:00 -
[853] Edited by: Roarx on 02/12/2004 10:08:11 First off great spreadsheet. Second not sure what is going on but on the fatory tab there are a number of values that default to #n/a on the deep core miner. Value per item, total cost, pofit in %, profit/unit. I have switched around the sell price, adding/removing bp cost, changing between buy/sell for minerals and entering all of the t2 comps owned and their prices. Are there any plans to add ice and moon mining? |
![]() Maraw |
Posted - 2004.12.02 12:44:00 -
[854] I put in an order with for the spread sheet a couple of days ago and havent recived it yet. I was wondering when i would recive it. |
![]() Maraw |
Posted - 2004.12.02 12:44:00 -
[855] I put in an order with for the spread sheet a couple of days ago and havent recived it yet. I was wondering when i would recive it. |
Maraw Gallente The Scope |
Posted - 2004.12.02 12:44:00 -
[856] I put in an order with for the spread sheet a couple of days ago and havent recived it yet. I was wondering when i would recive it. |
![]() T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.02 13:37:00 -
[857] Ha!.. Lots of replies.. Um.. ok. sorry about not replying or sending the sheet the last couple of days.. I needed a little break from eve, also I was trying to upgrade the free sheet to exodus. I'm at work right now, so I'll send everyone the sheet when I get home. Using the sheet on a pda.. that's interesting. I don't have a pda myself, so if anyone wants to try it for me, I'll help him test it out. I will be adding strip miners, barges, ice mining, the new ores and so on to the sheet. Starting with the free sheet (I need a reason to go over it anyway and update it somewhat) I'll then update the pro sheet. I think that there are way too many tabs as it is.. so I'll need to come up with a solution to the number of tabs. What do you current users think? What tabs could merge together into one tab, or be closer to one another? Any ideas to streamline the sheet would be appreciated. maraw, slimmy, termy: sorry about the time, Aw men.. I'm remembering that I'll be working late tonight.. I won't be home until midnight, so I'll have to promise to send you the sheet tomorrow. Frightfully sorry about that. T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
![]() T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.02 13:37:00 -
[858] Ha!.. Lots of replies.. Um.. ok. sorry about not replying or sending the sheet the last couple of days.. I needed a little break from eve, also I was trying to upgrade the free sheet to exodus. I'm at work right now, so I'll send everyone the sheet when I get home. Using the sheet on a pda.. that's interesting. I don't have a pda myself, so if anyone wants to try it for me, I'll help him test it out. I will be adding strip miners, barges, ice mining, the new ores and so on to the sheet. Starting with the free sheet (I need a reason to go over it anyway and update it somewhat) I'll then update the pro sheet. I think that there are way too many tabs as it is.. so I'll need to come up with a solution to the number of tabs. What do you current users think? What tabs could merge together into one tab, or be closer to one another? Any ideas to streamline the sheet would be appreciated. maraw, slimmy, termy: sorry about the time, Aw men.. I'm remembering that I'll be working late tonight.. I won't be home until midnight, so I'll have to promise to send you the sheet tomorrow. Frightfully sorry about that. T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.02 13:37:00 -
[859] Ha!.. Lots of replies.. Um.. ok. sorry about not replying or sending the sheet the last couple of days.. I needed a little break from eve, also I was trying to upgrade the free sheet to exodus. I'm at work right now, so I'll send everyone the sheet when I get home. Using the sheet on a pda.. that's interesting. I don't have a pda myself, so if anyone wants to try it for me, I'll help him test it out. I will be adding strip miners, barges, ice mining, the new ores and so on to the sheet. Starting with the free sheet (I need a reason to go over it anyway and update it somewhat) I'll then update the pro sheet. I think that there are way too many tabs as it is.. so I'll need to come up with a solution to the number of tabs. What do you current users think? What tabs could merge together into one tab, or be closer to one another? Any ideas to streamline the sheet would be appreciated. maraw, slimmy, termy: sorry about the time, Aw men.. I'm remembering that I'll be working late tonight.. I won't be home until midnight, so I'll have to promise to send you the sheet tomorrow. Frightfully sorry about that. T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
![]() T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.02 14:20:00 -
[860] Zhuge liang: Thanks! Btw, has anyone seen j'maybe Keens? I'm wondering why the weekly eveguardian mineral guides have stopped since week 7. T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
![]() T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.02 14:20:00 -
[861] Zhuge liang: Thanks! Btw, has anyone seen j'maybe Keens? I'm wondering why the weekly eveguardian mineral guides have stopped since week 7. T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.02 14:20:00 -
[862] Zhuge liang: Thanks! Btw, has anyone seen j'maybe Keens? I'm wondering why the weekly eveguardian mineral guides have stopped since week 7. T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
![]() Mr Ratty |
Posted - 2004.12.02 18:10:00 -
[863] i know keens main, he's not been on a while, i'll have a word wioth Shar & see whats needed & try to get you the info <><><><> Freelancing Corp |
![]() Mr Ratty |
Posted - 2004.12.02 18:10:00 -
[864] i know keens main, he's not been on a while, i'll have a word wioth Shar & see whats needed & try to get you the info <><><><> Freelancing Corp |
Mr Ratty Ratty Corp PLC Confederation of Independent Corporations |
Posted - 2004.12.02 18:10:00 -
[865] i know keens main, he's not been on a while, i'll have a word wioth Shar & see whats needed & try to get you the info <><><><> http://www.freelancingcorp.co.uk |
![]() T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.04 13:21:00 -
[866] I've sent everyone who was waiting for the 1.12. If anyone hasn't gotten it yet and should have, let me know :) T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
![]() T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.04 13:21:00 -
[867] I've sent everyone who was waiting for the 1.12. If anyone hasn't gotten it yet and should have, let me know :) T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
T'el'Alana Luathin |
Posted - 2004.12.04 13:21:00 -
[868] I've sent everyone who was waiting for the 1.12. If anyone hasn't gotten it yet and should have, let me know :) T. -- always look on the bright side of the cloning facility. |
![]() The Mariachi |
Posted - 2004.12.04 20:10:00 -
[869]
Hi T'el Alana, great work you are doing here. I use your sheet on a daily basis for all of my production and mining requirements. Would be nice if you could send me version 1.12... haven't received that from you in my email yet. =) Thanks mate, Mariachi A person's signature often reveals one's character, and sometimes one's name |
![]() The Mariachi |
Posted - 2004.12.04 20:10:00 -
[870]
Hi T'el Alana, great work you are doing here. I use your sheet on a daily basis for all of my production and mining requirements. Would be nice if you could send me version 1.12... haven't received that from you in my email yet. =) Thanks mate, Mariachi A person's signature often reveals one's character, and sometimes one's name |
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 .. 43 :: one page | |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page | |
| Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,16s, ref 20251031/0157 EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP. |
| COPYRIGHT NOTICE EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website. |