Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Lord Zap
Lord Zap

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.08.10 14:48:00 - [121]

Originally by: Shai 'Hulud
Funny that a good many of the peeps I see complaining about this farming I see on a regular basis in these plexes Rolling Eyes

When you saw me in a level 3 serp complex all you could say was

Shai 'Hulud: OMGWTF Lord Zap in a lvl 3 complex roflcopter! n00b!

What was your point exactly? You know full well I was there for a Vigilant bpc. Or were you just p1ssed because I got the key before you? Btw that was the complex I got to the 3rd stage and waited for 3 hoursRolling Eyes

Lord Zap
Lord Zap
Caldari
Caldari Provisions

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.08.10 14:48:00 - [122]

Funny that a good many of the peeps I see complaining about this farming I see on a regular basis in these plexes Rolling Eyes

What was your point exactly? You know full well I was there for a Vigilant bpc. Or were you just p1ssed because I got the key before you? Btw that was the complex I got to the 3rd stage and waited for 3 hoursRolling Eyes

Nekhad Jormuzzar
Nekhad Jormuzzar

Posted - 2005.08.10 18:42:00 - [123]

Plex farming is fun.

Yes, you heard me, it is fun.

As an example, yesterday I entered the system immediately after DT and noticed we were five guys racing for the goal. A couple dropped as soon as they saw the amount of competition. By the third stage a gentleman called B1shop had beaten me to the Headmaster. However, I still managed to get the last can, a mere 2 or 3 seconds ahead of him, after pounding the Stronghold to bits in record time.

The can's content was crap, but still worth it because I had lots of fun fighting for it.

That been said, complexes need a lot of work. Aiming at increasing competition and challenges, not decreasing them as many of you would like.
Nekhad Jormuzzar
Nekhad Jormuzzar

Posted - 2005.08.10 18:42:00 - [124]

Plex farming is fun.

As an example, yesterday I entered the system immediately after DT and noticed we were five guys racing for the goal. A couple dropped as soon as they saw the amount of competition. By the third stage a gentleman called B1shop had beaten me to the Headmaster. However, I still managed to get the last can, a mere 2 or 3 seconds ahead of him, after pounding the Stronghold to bits in record time.

The can's content was crap, but still worth it because I had lots of fun fighting for it.

That been said, complexes need a lot of work. Aiming at increasing competition and challenges, not decreasing them as many of you would like.
Cefte
Cefte

Posted - 2005.08.10 18:57:00 - [125]

So what's broken about 4/10 drops?
Cefte
Cefte
Sebiestor tribe

Posted - 2005.08.10 18:57:00 - [126]

So what's broken about 4/10 drops?
Lord Zap
Lord Zap

Posted - 2005.08.10 19:39:00 - [127]

Originally by: Nekhad Jormuzzar
Plex farming is fun.

It sooo would be fun seeing you race for the can in one of the 4/10 monasteries in low sec, can you say WTFPWNED? Wink
Lord Zap
Lord Zap
Caldari
Caldari Provisions

Posted - 2005.08.10 19:39:00 - [128]

Plex farming is fun.

It sooo would be fun seeing you race for the can in one of the 4/10 monasteries in low sec, can you say WTFPWNED? Wink
Nekhad Jormuzzar
Nekhad Jormuzzar

Posted - 2005.08.10 20:27:00 - [129]

Edited by: Nekhad Jormuzzar on 10/08/2005 20:27:20
These fora need a yawning smiley.
Nekhad Jormuzzar
Nekhad Jormuzzar

Posted - 2005.08.10 20:27:00 - [130]

Edited by: Nekhad Jormuzzar on 10/08/2005 20:27:20
These fora need a yawning smiley.
Shai 'Hulud
Shai 'Hulud

Posted - 2005.08.10 20:58:00 - [131]

Originally by: Lord Zap

Sorry you took that seriously, was a joke m8 Wink
Shai 'Hulud
Shai 'Hulud
Guiding Hand Social Club

Posted - 2005.08.10 20:58:00 - [132]

Ademaro Imre
Ademaro Imre

Posted - 2005.08.10 22:15:00 - [133]

They solution should be to make the respawns faster, more ships dropping bpc's and make them 10-run bpc's. Make the bpc's less valuable and - complexes won't be as important anymore.
Ademaro Imre
Ademaro Imre
X-PACT

Posted - 2005.08.10 22:15:00 - [134]

They solution should be to make the respawns faster, more ships dropping bpc's and make them 10-run bpc's. Make the bpc's less valuable and - complexes won't be as important anymore.

Shai 'Hulud
Shai 'Hulud

Posted - 2005.08.10 22:26:00 - [135]

Originally by: Ademaro Imre

Please do increase the spawn rate Twisted Evil
Shai 'Hulud
Shai 'Hulud
Guiding Hand Social Club

Posted - 2005.08.10 22:26:00 - [136]

Originally by: Ademaro Imre

Please do increase the spawn rate Twisted Evil
Lord Zap
Lord Zap

Posted - 2005.08.11 02:43:00 - [137]

Fairy muff, I'll laugh nextime Razz
Lord Zap
Lord Zap
Caldari
Caldari Provisions

Posted - 2005.08.11 02:43:00 - [138]

Fairy muff, I'll laugh nextime Razz
Hohenheim OfLight
Hohenheim OfLight

Posted - 2005.08.11 11:52:00 - [139]

I have tried 6 complex's now every one has had at least 10 people hagning around in it, the one time i got to the 2nd lvl i sat there for 4 hours with out any res****.

I have had a mate who spent 6 hours in a complex with no res****, the res**** times are nuts they need to be dropped.
Hohenheim OfLight
Hohenheim OfLight
Pegasus Mining and Securities
R0ADKILL

Posted - 2005.08.11 11:52:00 - [140]

I have tried 6 complex's now every one has had at least 10 people hagning around in it, the one time i got to the 2nd lvl i sat there for 4 hours with out any res****.

I have had a mate who spent 6 hours in a complex with no res****, the res**** times are nuts they need to be dropped.
----------------------------------------------

Is mining for a hel mad? or just ambishus?

Gradinger
Gradinger

Posted - 2005.08.11 14:03:00 - [141]

Edited by: Gradinger on 11/08/2005 14:03:24
Edited by: Gradinger on 11/08/2005 14:03:08
Plex farming is fun.

so u also mean its fun that i have to do some work for my food when downtime ends, so i will never be able to complete a fkn lvl3-complex? (although i think having to participate in a race for a complex isnt fun anyway)

increasing the competition could be fine yea, although RP-wise it just makes absolutely no sense..
in combination with the rest of the complex-system, having the complexes respawn totally after DT is ridiculous.

i¦d rather wish the good-ole-easy-lvl4-raven back for all u empire-huggers than having that complex-system... b4 the patch i enjoyed doing a complex from time to time... now i can forget it.. thx :(

CCP, think twice next time ;)
Gradinger
Gradinger
Todmacher

Posted - 2005.08.11 14:03:00 - [142]

Edited by: Gradinger on 11/08/2005 14:03:24
Edited by: Gradinger on 11/08/2005 14:03:08
Plex farming is fun.

so u also mean its fun that i have to do some work for my food when downtime ends, so i will never be able to complete a fkn lvl3-complex? (although i think having to participate in a race for a complex isnt fun anyway)

increasing the competition could be fine yea, although RP-wise it just makes absolutely no sense..
in combination with the rest of the complex-system, having the complexes respawn totally after DT is ridiculous.

i¦d rather wish the good-ole-easy-lvl4-raven back for all u empire-huggers than having that complex-system... b4 the patch i enjoyed doing a complex from time to time... now i can forget it.. thx :(

CCP, think twice next time ;)
Aralon
Aralon

Posted - 2005.08.11 22:32:00 - [143]

I have to agree with the majority on this one. Complex farming sucks. I am in Tasabeshi. There are 3 complexs between two systems here and every morning I am on after right after downtime mining. For a couple of days I thought that I would break the boring mining grind and do some complexes in a AF. Every day the same 6 guys in local running the complexs almost all day. This has been happening for two weeks now. (At least that was when I started taking notice.) If there was something that valuable I might be able to understand there mind but all of this for a crappy Worm BPO. This is now so ridiculous that I wish they would just get rid of the complexes rather than dangling a carrot in front of us that we can never reach. Just my 2cents... I'll go back to the mining grind now.Rolling Eyes
Aralon
Aralon

Posted - 2005.08.11 22:32:00 - [144]

I have to agree with the majority on this one. Complex farming sucks. I am in Tasabeshi. There are 3 complexs between two systems here and every morning I am on after right after downtime mining. For a couple of days I thought that I would break the boring mining grind and do some complexes in a AF. Every day the same 6 guys in local running the complexs almost all day. This has been happening for two weeks now. (At least that was when I started taking notice.) If there was something that valuable I might be able to understand there mind but all of this for a crappy Worm BPO. This is now so ridiculous that I wish they would just get rid of the complexes rather than dangling a carrot in front of us that we can never reach. Just my 2cents... I'll go back to the mining grind now.Rolling Eyes
Admiral IceBlock
Admiral IceBlock

Posted - 2005.08.11 23:15:00 - [145]

just shoot the dude if its in low sec, works for me!

"We brake for nobody"
Admiral IceBlock
Admiral IceBlock
Caldari
Northern Intelligence
SMASH Alliance

Posted - 2005.08.11 23:15:00 - [146]

just shoot the dude if its in low sec, works for me!
Support POS Overhaul - Read it NOW!
Shai 'Hulud
Shai 'Hulud

Posted - 2005.08.12 05:32:00 - [147]

Edited by: Shai ''Hulud on 12/08/2005 05:33:49
Summary of the complaint in this thread: "Someone else got to what I wanted to kill before I did ... nerf them plz." Rolling Eyes

If you want instanced content do NOT visit these plexes. Wink
Shai 'Hulud
Shai 'Hulud
Guiding Hand Social Club

Posted - 2005.08.12 05:32:00 - [148]

Summary of the complaint in this thread: "Someone else got to what I wanted to kill before I did ... nerf them plz." Rolling Eyes

Bozse
Bozse

Posted - 2005.08.12 06:06:00 - [149]

Think u missed the point by a longshot, problem is that the same people camp and ***** the complexes 23/7 with out any risk.

I say put all bpc drops in low sec if the complexes shuld drop them so u atleast have to fight for the right to run them.

A better sollution is to have them drop only by commander spawns thus making it more random in distubution.
Bozse
Bozse
Caldari
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.08.12 06:06:00 - [150]

Think u missed the point by a longshot, problem is that the same people camp and ***** the complexes 23/7 with out any risk.

I say put all bpc drops in low sec if the complexes shuld drop them so u atleast have to fight for the right to run them.

A better sollution is to have them drop only by commander spawns thus making it more random in distubution.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,10s, ref 20240507/0602
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.