Monitor this thread via RSS [?]
 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Shenro
Shenro

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 07:48:00 - [61]

For the first time i ran this mission today, DAMN it was fun, i was doing it in a retribution, which i can ussually solo lvl 3s with ease, i ended up losing my ship but i had fun dying.



2005.04.05 19:01:31 combat Your Medium Pulse Laser II perfectly
strikes Brothel, wrecking for 260.3 damage.
Shenro
Shenro
Amarr

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 07:48:00 - [62]

For the first time i ran this mission today, DAMN it was fun, i was doing it in a retribution, which i can ussually solo lvl 3s with ease, i ended up losing my ship but i had fun dying.



2005.04.05 19:01:31 combat Your Medium Pulse Laser II perfectly
strikes Brothel, wrecking for 260.3 damage.
Admiral Keyes
Admiral Keyes

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 11:06:00 - [63]

Did this mission in my Typhoon last night with 1 large armour repairer and 3 hardeners (EX/Kin/Therm) cause it was the angel version. I had to warp out of the second level after taking down the heavy missile batteries that were hitting my armour for 202.5 damage. took out the 2 frigs and the low level cruiser before my Armour dropped to 10% so i warped out leaving the two Sentry II's and the 140k and 130k cruiser.

Returned and wiped the floor with them. I didnt actually need to warp out, as i selecteed warp, my repairer cycled meaning i could of stayed and finished them off. Certainly a fun mission.
--------------------------------------------------
Don't hate me cause im beautiful, hate me for killing you!
Admiral Keyes
Admiral Keyes
Minmatar
Sebiestor tribe

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 11:06:00 - [64]

Did this mission in my Typhoon last night with 1 large armour repairer and 3 hardeners (EX/Kin/Therm) cause it was the angel version. I had to warp out of the second level after taking down the heavy missile batteries that were hitting my armour for 202.5 damage. took out the 2 frigs and the low level cruiser before my Armour dropped to 10% so i warped out leaving the two Sentry II's and the 140k and 130k cruiser.

Returned and wiped the floor with them. I didnt actually need to warp out, as i selecteed warp, my repairer cycled meaning i could of stayed and finished them off. Certainly a fun mission.
-----------------------------------

Minmatar Republic ~ "In Rust we Trust"
Blind Fear
Blind Fear

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 13:51:00 - [65]

Edited by: Blind Fear on 15/07/2005 13:51:22
As long as you dont get angels, this mission is pretty easy. The first stage is a sleepwalk, although the 100k stroll to the next gate is pretty annoying.

The second stage can be a real pain in the ass, especially with angels. The sentry guns do a ton of damage, and the missile batteries are popping off 450 dmg heavy missiles. Unless you have a solid, high-HP, high-resist tank and a quick way to eliminate the webbing/scrambling frigs, chances are you will get pwned very rapidly. Once the frigs and cruisers are down, the turrets and batteries are tankable, so you can just grab the documents out of the can (I shot that for 20 damn minutes before I realized that all I had to do was walk up to it and use it as a cargo can) and head home.

This is the only lvl 3 mission that's ever forced my maller to warp out for repairs, because the second stage does a good 400 DpS before resistances if all the ships are alive.
Blind Fear
Blind Fear
Amarr

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 13:51:00 - [66]

Edited by: Blind Fear on 15/07/2005 13:51:22
As long as you dont get angels, this mission is pretty easy. The first stage is a sleepwalk, although the 100k stroll to the next gate is pretty annoying.

The second stage can be a real pain in the ass, especially with angels. The sentry guns do a ton of damage, and the missile batteries are popping off 450 dmg heavy missiles. Unless you have a solid, high-HP, high-resist tank and a quick way to eliminate the webbing/scrambling frigs, chances are you will get pwned very rapidly. Once the frigs and cruisers are down, the turrets and batteries are tankable, so you can just grab the documents out of the can (I shot that for 20 damn minutes before I realized that all I had to do was walk up to it and use it as a cargo can) and head home.

This is the only lvl 3 mission that's ever forced my maller to warp out for repairs, because the second stage does a good 400 DpS before resistances if all the ships are alive.
------------------------------------------------
Derailing threads with logic since 1992
Okoru
Okoru

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 14:10:00 - [67]

Did this mission once (angel), it's tough. Embarassed Only thing that I really disliked though was the fact that once I took one of the enemy cruisers to 10% shield they'd boost it to 50ish in one burst. Seems a bit odd to me ughugh
-----------------------------
I'm stupid! :D
Okoru
Okoru
Gallente
Death of Virtue

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.15 14:10:00 - [68]

Did this mission once (angel), it's tough. Embarassed Only thing that I really disliked though was the fact that once I took one of the enemy cruisers to 10% shield they'd boost it to 50ish in one burst. Seems a bit odd to me ughugh
Originally by: Tuxford

  • Warp Core Stabilizers now give penalty to targeting range and scan resolution, about 50% for tech 1


  • FTW!!!
    Daolin
    Daolin

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 15:48:00 - [69]

    Originally by: Blind Fear
    The second stage can be a real pain in the ass, especially with angels. The sentry guns do a ton of damage, and the missile batteries are popping off 450 dmg heavy missiles. Unless you have a solid, high-HP, high-resist tank and a quick way to eliminate the webbing/scrambling frigs, chances are you will get pwned very rapidly. Once the frigs and cruisers are down, the turrets and batteries are tankable, so you can just grab the documents out of the can (I shot that for 20 damn minutes before I realized that all I had to do was walk up to it and use it as a cargo can) and head home.


    I use a Vagabond with Autocannons, and the Angel version of the Spy Stash is the only level 3 mission that I have to warp out of occassionally. Personally I like the mission, but I can understand that people with Tech I ships have problems Cool

    I have bigger problems with the first stage than with the second one. My autocannons (+ webber and target painter) rip any orbiting scrambler frigs to shreds in seconds, and I can tank the second stage long enough to at least do serious damage before warping out, mostly I don't need to.

    But in the first stage my short range setup makes it difficult to keep the aggro groups separate, I usually end up with the whole stage chasing after me, which is a bit much Sad
    Daolin
    Daolin
    Minmatar

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 15:48:00 - [70]

    Originally by: Blind Fear
    The second stage can be a real pain in the ass, especially with angels. The sentry guns do a ton of damage, and the missile batteries are popping off 450 dmg heavy missiles. Unless you have a solid, high-HP, high-resist tank and a quick way to eliminate the webbing/scrambling frigs, chances are you will get pwned very rapidly. Once the frigs and cruisers are down, the turrets and batteries are tankable, so you can just grab the documents out of the can (I shot that for 20 damn minutes before I realized that all I had to do was walk up to it and use it as a cargo can) and head home.


    I use a Vagabond with Autocannons, and the Angel version of the Spy Stash is the only level 3 mission that I have to warp out of occassionally. Personally I like the mission, but I can understand that people with Tech I ships have problems Cool

    I have bigger problems with the first stage than with the second one. My autocannons (+ webber and target painter) rip any orbiting scrambler frigs to shreds in seconds, and I can tank the second stage long enough to at least do serious damage before warping out, mostly I don't need to.

    But in the first stage my short range setup makes it difficult to keep the aggro groups separate, I usually end up with the whole stage chasing after me, which is a bit much Sad
    Coran Draig
    Coran Draig

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 16:08:00 - [71]

    Did this mission the day after the patch and it certainly came as a bit of a shock. It was certainly not typical of a level 3 mission. But new challenging lev 3 missions are very welcome.
    Coran Draig
    Coran Draig
    Caldari
    Free Corp

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 16:08:00 - [72]

    Did this mission the day after the patch and it certainly came as a bit of a shock. It was certainly not typical of a level 3 mission. But new challenging lev 3 missions are very welcome.
    Angel Alita
    Angel Alita

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 22:27:00 - [73]

    When I did this mission, it was against Angels and I was using my Brutix. Due to the shear volume of incoming fire, Im think a very good tank is needed. This lead me towards thinking that either a Prophecy or Ferox would be a better Battlecruiser due to thier higher resistances.

    It seems that most people who have done this have been in Assault ships and Battleships? Has anyone completed the second part of this (against Angels) in a crusier? If so, can you give me some ideas towards your setup? thanks.
    Angel Alita
    Angel Alita
    Gallente
    The Scope

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 22:27:00 - [74]

    When I did this mission, it was against Angels and I was using my Brutix. Due to the shear volume of incoming fire, Im think a very good tank is needed. This lead me towards thinking that either a Prophecy or Ferox would be a better Battlecruiser due to thier higher resistances.

    It seems that most people who have done this have been in Assault ships and Battleships? Has anyone completed the second part of this (against Angels) in a crusier? If so, can you give me some ideas towards your setup? thanks.
    Blind Fear
    Blind Fear

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 22:38:00 - [75]

    Originally by: Angel Alita
    When I did this mission, it was against Angels and I was using my Brutix. Due to the shear volume of incoming fire, Im think a very good tank is needed. This lead me towards thinking that either a Prophecy or Ferox would be a better Battlecruiser due to thier higher resistances.

    It seems that most people who have done this have been in Assault ships and Battleships? Has anyone completed the second part of this (against Angels) in a crusier? If so, can you give me some ideas towards your setup? thanks.
    Originally by: Blind Fear
    Maller:

    5x Medium Beam II

    1x Y-S8 AB
    1x Webber
    1x Large Peroxide Cap Battery

    1x Medium Armor Rep II
    2x Hardener
    1x 1600mm Nanofiber
    2x CPR

    There is only one mission that ever forced me to warp out even once, and that was The Spy Stash. I had to kill the webbing frigs in the second level, warp out for repairs, then come back in. Extravaganzas and missions like The Black Market Hub are so easy as to be boring.
    Needs good fitting and cap skills.
    Blind Fear
    Blind Fear
    Amarr

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.15 22:38:00 - [76]

    Originally by: Angel Alita
    When I did this mission, it was against Angels and I was using my Brutix. Due to the shear volume of incoming fire, Im think a very good tank is needed. This lead me towards thinking that either a Prophecy or Ferox would be a better Battlecruiser due to thier higher resistances.

    It seems that most people who have done this have been in Assault ships and Battleships? Has anyone completed the second part of this (against Angels) in a crusier? If so, can you give me some ideas towards your setup? thanks.
    Originally by: Blind Fear
    Maller:

    5x Medium Beam II

    1x Y-S8 AB
    1x Webber
    1x Large Peroxide Cap Battery

    1x Medium Armor Rep II
    2x Hardener
    1x 1600mm Nanofiber
    2x CPR

    There is only one mission that ever forced me to warp out even once, and that was The Spy Stash. I had to kill the webbing frigs in the second level, warp out for repairs, then come back in. Extravaganzas and missions like The Black Market Hub are so easy as to be boring.
    Needs good fitting and cap skills.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Derailing threads with logic since 1992
    Kager o
    Kager o

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.16 05:05:00 - [77]

    Easily did this mission in a phoon with 1.3m sp's

    Just had to run:
    3x720's
    1xnamed smarty,
    4xheavy launchers (2em/1exp/1 spamming defenders)

    1xnamed ab
    2xcap recharge
    1xnamed webber

    1xlarge rep
    1xmed rep II
    2xcpr
    3xpassive energized plates (all/all/all)

    3xhammerheads

    Could of dropped a recharger for a painter (which I am using recently) and replaced the smarty if you got enough drones (I got 4x720 now and working on drones 4 atm)

    KILL THE HEAVY SENTRY MISSILE LAUNCHERS FIRST

    their dps can wtfpwn you if you try to tank it.

    I'm also finding that my missiles are doing most of my damage compared to my guns at all ranges, with equal newbie gunnery/missile skills still. Considering I only got to use torps for 3 weeks, I'm not missing the ub3r damage pre nerf at all.

    Wouldn't want to try this with a Cyclone yet though, its a pretty pathetic ship compared to the other 3 battlecruisers.

    Friend or Foe.....theres still a toll
    Kager o
    Kager o
    Zerglings

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.16 05:05:00 - [78]

    Easily did this mission in a phoon with 1.3m sp's

    Just had to run:
    3x720's
    1xnamed smarty,
    4xheavy launchers (2em/1exp/1 spamming defenders)

    1xnamed ab
    2xcap recharge
    1xnamed webber

    1xlarge rep
    1xmed rep II
    2xcpr
    3xpassive energized plates (all/all/all)

    3xhammerheads

    Could of dropped a recharger for a painter (which I am using recently) and replaced the smarty if you got enough drones (I got 4x720 now and working on drones 4 atm)

    KILL THE HEAVY SENTRY MISSILE LAUNCHERS FIRST

    their dps can wtfpwn you if you try to tank it.

    I'm also finding that my missiles are doing most of my damage compared to my guns at all ranges, with equal newbie gunnery/missile skills still. Considering I only got to use torps for 3 weeks, I'm not missing the ub3r damage pre nerf at all.

    Wouldn't want to try this with a Cyclone yet though, its a pretty pathetic ship compared to the other 3 battlecruisers.

    Friend or Foe.....theres still a toll
    Caroline 888
    Caroline 888

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.16 11:11:00 - [79]

    I did this mission in 20 mins with the Missile Nerfed cerberus fitted with assault launchers - I thoroughly enjoyed it - keep up the good work ccp !!!!
    Caroline 888
    Caroline 888
    Caldari
    State War Academy

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.16 11:11:00 - [80]

    I did this mission in 20 mins with the Missile Nerfed cerberus fitted with assault launchers - I thoroughly enjoyed it - keep up the good work ccp !!!!
    Im Phoenix's wife and I do all the talking so keep it polite !
    KatieMorgan
    KatieMorgan

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.16 15:12:00 - [81]

    Edited by: KatieMorgan on 16/07/2005 15:13:56
    Did the Angels version of this Mission last night in my Enyo, possibly not the best AF to do this mission in, due to its low explosive resists I'd have been far better of in a retribution when the havoc missiles start flying in the second stage.

    It meant sacraficing a Mag stab for an explosive hardener and web for a cap recharger so that I could tank long enoung to kill the Missile batteries, Which had given me a shock on my first attempt at the second stage, first time ever that my Enyo went into structure on a lvl3.

    Edit: spelling
    KatieMorgan
    KatieMorgan
    Gallente

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.16 15:12:00 - [82]

    Edited by: KatieMorgan on 16/07/2005 15:13:56
    Did the Angels version of this Mission last night in my Enyo, possibly not the best AF to do this mission in, due to its low explosive resists I'd have been far better of in a retribution when the havoc missiles start flying in the second stage.

    It meant sacraficing a Mag stab for an explosive hardener and web for a cap recharger so that I could tank long enoung to kill the Missile batteries, Which had given me a shock on my first attempt at the second stage, first time ever that my Enyo went into structure on a lvl3.

    Edit: spelling
    Randuin MaraL
    Randuin MaraL

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 11:35:00 - [83]

    Originally by: MineallMine
    And believe me, the older players would have killed to be flying level 3 missions in a BC in three moths.


    Kind of, yes.

    From my experience this mission is "interesting" but not something to avoid at all cost. Talk with others, adjust your tactics - speed and long range might help, 2 armour repairers will drain your CAP faster than you repair, and damage is higher than repair rate - or just team up for the upper lvl 3 missions.

    Concerning "why running lvl 3 when there are fruits of lvl 4 waiting" - Those with little online time might want to prefer the shorter lvl 3 missions instead of spending 3+ hours with one lvl 4. And accepting the lowest lvl 4 missions only will beat you with some standing hits, right? Besides, BS are not overpriced Wink
    ____________________________________________________

    Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.

    MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner
    Randuin MaraL
    Randuin MaraL
    Minmatar
    Encina Technologies
    Namtz'aar k'in

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 11:35:00 - [84]

    Originally by: MineallMine
    And believe me, the older players would have killed to be flying level 3 missions in a BC in three moths.


    Kind of, yes.

    From my experience this mission is "interesting" but not something to avoid at all cost. Talk with others, adjust your tactics - speed and long range might help, 2 armour repairers will drain your CAP faster than you repair, and damage is higher than repair rate - or just team up for the upper lvl 3 missions.

    Concerning "why running lvl 3 when there are fruits of lvl 4 waiting" - Those with little online time might want to prefer the shorter lvl 3 missions instead of spending 3+ hours with one lvl 4. And accepting the lowest lvl 4 missions only will beat you with some standing hits, right? Besides, BS are not overpriced Wink
    Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
    MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner
    pulse1976
    pulse1976

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 12:30:00 - [85]

    I id this mission over the weekend. The rewards looked very attractive so I took it. Completed the first stage in my Cyclone no problem. Second Stage had to warp out after taking one of the missile sentries out. Warped back in and was getting shot to pieces. Went to warp out and I lagged!!!! When it came to my cyclone nad changed to a rather nice looking pod Mad I did notice that the webber cruiser was now very near (it wasn't before I lagged as my 5x "Scout"s artil cannons were starting to make it look like mince meat!) so I can only imagine that while i was lagging it had caught up with me. petitioned it but no too confident I'll get it back. Good mission though. Very Happy
    pulse1976
    pulse1976
    Minmatar
    Far Edge Outcasts

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 12:30:00 - [86]

    I id this mission over the weekend. The rewards looked very attractive so I took it. Completed the first stage in my Cyclone no problem. Second Stage had to warp out after taking one of the missile sentries out. Warped back in and was getting shot to pieces. Went to warp out and I lagged!!!! When it came to my cyclone nad changed to a rather nice looking pod Mad I did notice that the webber cruiser was now very near (it wasn't before I lagged as my 5x "Scout"s artil cannons were starting to make it look like mince meat!) so I can only imagine that while i was lagging it had caught up with me. petitioned it but no too confident I'll get it back. Good mission though. Very Happy
    Don't make me use UPPERCASE!
    d'hofren
    d'hofren

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 12:52:00 - [87]

    Originally by: Admiral Keyes
    Did this mission in my Typhoon last night with 1 large armour repairer and 3 hardeners (EX/Kin/Therm) cause it was the angel version.....(snip)



    I got the angel variant of this mission last night and the second level ripped apart my cyclone in seconds. I had to grab a phoon to finish things. This mission does a lot of damage. I needed a large rep, a medium tech II rep and three active hardners to keep things ticking over. It was nice to actually "fight" with a mission for once.

    The Modus mission has a chunk of red text that warns people that the mission is tougher than normal. Spy stash and Black market could really do with something similar. They are probably a bit nasty for people just starting lvl3's.





    ---

    Originally by: Winterblink
    It's an online game. Online games are always populated at people who look at their wood elf and whine that everyone else's dagger is bigger than theirs.

    d'hofren
    d'hofren
    Queens of the Stone Age
    Anarchy Empire

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 12:52:00 - [88]

    Originally by: Admiral Keyes
    Did this mission in my Typhoon last night with 1 large armour repairer and 3 hardeners (EX/Kin/Therm) cause it was the angel version.....(snip)



    I got the angel variant of this mission last night and the second level ripped apart my cyclone in seconds. I had to grab a phoon to finish things. This mission does a lot of damage. I needed a large rep, a medium tech II rep and three active hardners to keep things ticking over. It was nice to actually "fight" with a mission for once.

    The Modus mission has a chunk of red text that warns people that the mission is tougher than normal. Spy stash and Black market could really do with something similar. They are probably a bit nasty for people just starting lvl3's.



    Lord Dynastron
    Lord Dynastron

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 21:18:00 - [89]

    Originally by: Angel Alita
    Edited by: Angel Alita on 12/07/2005 13:28:03
    Just "experienced" the lvl 3 mission Spy Stash mission and was trying to see if what I found is normal.

    For those who have not encountered it, it is a deadspace mission involving two pockets. The first is populated by several groups of angel ships, and some light missile turrets.

    Although it is unnecessary, I cleared out the first pocket without too much difficulty. Flying a Brutix, and warping out when the cap drained. The cruiser rats fire some heavy missiles and seemed to have a reasonable tank against my Brutix's 200mm rails.

    I then used the second gate to move onto the second pocket, and this is where the fun started. There are several sentries and an a group of rats. If I remember correctly, its about 4 sentry guns, two of which are firing heavy missiles.

    It took the rats less than 10 seconds to destroy my Brutix. I was being hit by Havoc heavy missiles for in excess of 200 damage against shields (60% resist) and armour (50% resist). My ship was also warp scrambled, so I tried to switch target to the tacklers. My UI was still displaying 80-90% hull when I got the "Ship Out Of Control" message.

    The last entry in the log is a missile hitting my hull for a staggering 450 damage.

    Has anyone else encountered anything similar? And for those yet to attempt this mission, dont forget the speed and rate of fire of the rats.

    Edit:
    I mean to say, it was an explosive heavy missile doing the 450 damage. The other heavy missiles were doing under 100 damage per hit against shields and armour.


    I lost TWO Megathrons to this one the other night. Would have been ok if there was a clear cut way to know you are scrambled. That is what cost me big time. I hit warp,, nothing,, hit it again,,, nothing,, dead.

    Needs some big red flashy thing letting you know that your scrambled imho.

    Unless you are a professional fighter this is a teamwork mission.
    Lord Dynastron
    Lord Dynastron
    Mystical Knights
    Legionnaire Services Ltd.

    Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2005.07.18 21:18:00 - [90]

    Originally by: Angel Alita
    Edited by: Angel Alita on 12/07/2005 13:28:03
    Just "experienced" the lvl 3 mission Spy Stash mission and was trying to see if what I found is normal.

    For those who have not encountered it, it is a deadspace mission involving two pockets. The first is populated by several groups of angel ships, and some light missile turrets.

    Although it is unnecessary, I cleared out the first pocket without too much difficulty. Flying a Brutix, and warping out when the cap drained. The cruiser rats fire some heavy missiles and seemed to have a reasonable tank against my Brutix's 200mm rails.

    I then used the second gate to move onto the second pocket, and this is where the fun started. There are several sentries and an a group of rats. If I remember correctly, its about 4 sentry guns, two of which are firing heavy missiles.

    It took the rats less than 10 seconds to destroy my Brutix. I was being hit by Havoc heavy missiles for in excess of 200 damage against shields (60% resist) and armour (50% resist). My ship was also warp scrambled, so I tried to switch target to the tacklers. My UI was still displaying 80-90% hull when I got the "Ship Out Of Control" message.

    The last entry in the log is a missile hitting my hull for a staggering 450 damage.

    Has anyone else encountered anything similar? And for those yet to attempt this mission, dont forget the speed and rate of fire of the rats.

    Edit:
    I mean to say, it was an explosive heavy missile doing the 450 damage. The other heavy missiles were doing under 100 damage per hit against shields and armour.


    I lost TWO Megathrons to this one the other night. Would have been ok if there was a clear cut way to know you are scrambled. That is what cost me big time. I hit warp,, nothing,, hit it again,,, nothing,, dead.

    Needs some big red flashy thing letting you know that your scrambled imho.

    Unless you are a professional fighter this is a teamwork mission.
       
    Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page
    First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page
     
    Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20250924/2014
    EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE
    EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.