| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 50 60 .. 60 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 9 post(s) |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 14:42:00 -
[961]
After seeing that IPO screenshot, I totally realize that I've approached every single service I provide in the wrong way... I should have begun to charge for nothing as it obviously makes a lot more ISK than giving something for free.
Time to do everything different hearafter.
Congrats with your IPO and keep up the good work.
EVE-Files | EVE-Search | Monitor this Thread |
|

Xeliya
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 14:50:00 -
[962]
Originally by: Discodude You'd never find us mining, because we have our MC alts to do that for us. Haha
    
That just made the story so much better . . .
|

INNOMINATE NIGHTMARE
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 14:54:00 -
[963]
Peas In A Pod (Part 1)
I forcefully resolved to cast asunder the feelings I still held for Missytrex.
Part of this horrid emotional quagmire had stemmed from the guilt I had invariably felt at having engaged in lusty romps behind her back with the young strumpet Frivolous.
It was then that I was contacted by a pilot called Alekseyev, who wanted to offer me some very helpful advice on how to learn more about constructing a stunning and mystifying station in 0.0.
I had spent the night thinking about this exciting subject and was now becoming severely convinced that just maybe I could change the face of EVE for the better by creating a virtual paradise where n00bs could revel and relax in luxury and joy.
Various people had told me that it is hard for a n00b to go to 0.0 without being in an alliance. Maybe I would become the pioneer who would change that and open up a safe haven.
I laughed after thinking this because I realised that a few days ago my major thoughts had been about trivial matters such as where to buy my next shuttle from, and all of a sudden I now found myself researching the technicalities of creating a station.
What a bewildering place, this enthralling world of EVE...
I asked Alekseyev if he knew of any specialists that I could speak to:
Link
The "ISS" had been mentioned to me many times in the past by other pilots during my journey. I also knew that they were liked by my friends in ASCN, so it would seem to be a prudent place to visit to gather more information about just how feasible this wild and crazy idea would actually be to implement.
I was somewhat concerned that even if I did manage to somehow build a station, it could easily be taken away by rampaging murderous scoundrels. However, I had been privy to some top secret information that I was sure could avert that very thing happening:
Link
It would appear that the viking Gods of EVE were able to enforce ceasefires! The joy I expressed at this discovery was truly unsurpassed!
All I need to do now was to go to the babelfish website and learn the Icelandic for "enact a ceasefire while I build an outpost" and my problems would all wash away like driftwood from a shipwreck being pulled by the tumultuous currents of the waters.
A few days previously, I had been contacted by a pilot who went by the name of Phyrr, who had given me some fantastic information that, at the time, was utterly irrelevant and meaningless:
Link
He had provided me with a link to the bio of a pilot who was called "Podee" and whose sole purpose was to get podded as many times as is humanly (or inhumanly) possible:
Link
Despite the fact that her bio stated that she wanted to hunt me down, I couldn't help but admire her insane commitment to the relentless orchestration and statistical tabulation of her own deaths.
Link
Earlier in my adventure I had also sought out my own podding, by launching a kamikaze smacktalking mission up in the north, so it was only natural that I felt a great affinity with this mysterious and macabre pilot.
However, she had very clearly and publically stated that she was intent on bringing about my bitter downfall, so I resolved that I would do my utmost to avoid her.
I finally podded myself outside the Mercenary Coalition HQ and moved my clone to Heild. My IPO was still open and I was just about to sit down in my corporate office to check the list of new shareholders who had come on board since yesterday, when I noticed this:
Link
Podee had hunted me down and was camping the station...
(to be continued...)
The 0.0 Experiment
|

Cailais
Amarr THE SEFRIM INSTITUTE
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 19:14:00 -
[964]
wha?! Whats this doing on page TWO! kerbump - keep it going Nomy!!
www.sefrim.com
|

Dred 'Morte
Sabre Inc Center for Disease Creation
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 19:37:00 -
[965]
If we calculate the skillpoints-wealth ratio, this guy almost rivals the EIB scammer 
great stuff, as always! 
Signature made by Mr Floppykickners |

Brooks Carlson
Gallente The Splinter Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 20:51:00 -
[966]
Bumpity bump Brooks Carlson,
A veteran of the battle of Endor, and a valued member of Lieutenant Page's Commando's... |

Podee
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.09.19 21:58:00 -
[967]
Originally by: Talon Calais Podee get the hell out of here, you don't have the class that he does.
Stay out of Syndicate please? Thanks.
omw to Syndicate. See you soon. I am the Podee you are the Podder. Please pod me. |

firepup82
FinFleet Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 01:00:00 -
[968]
Back to the front! 
|

Audrea
Momentum.
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 02:42:00 -
[969]
Near 200k views! is that new record yet?  ------------------ Tired of fleet combat lag? -Post HERE
All posts are my personal opinions.  |

HapeMask
Crisis Corp Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 04:09:00 -
[970]
Absolutely brilliant! Reminds me of all my favorite authors combined into one person, keep up the great writing :D
|

Weirda
Minmatar Queens of the Stone Age Chimaera Pact
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 05:45:00 -
[971]
prolly gonna break 200k reads tonight! 
here's to another 200k! keep it coming! __ Weirda Join QOTSA Now Stealth Bomber Tweaks |

Oresome
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 07:50:00 -
[972]
If the forum is for the players, shouldn't the moderator take notice of all the sticky requests and DO IT.
|

Oresome
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 08:50:00 -
[973]
Didn't mean to sound grumpy, but I look foreward to starting the day by reading the latest exploits in this blockbuster epic... and drinking a cup of tea Keep it up Mr Nightmare 
|

aklein24
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 11:23:00 -
[974]
LOL to Podee, he seems to like the YANKS, seeing we've pwned him the most. w00t bolom :)
-Andy
|

Celeste Coeval
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 12:54:00 -
[975]
Back to the front and STICKY ALREADY JEEZ! Excellent work man keep it up
|

INNOMINATE NIGHTMARE
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 14:18:00 -
[976]
Peas In A Pod (Part 2)
I began to wonder if I was about to be held hostage once more, as had happened in that glorious region called Stain.
Podee was clearly a woman on a serious mission, and was absolutely hell-bent on bringing about my downfall. I knew from experience that when a pilot wanted something so very badly, that they resolutely refused to let anyone stand in their way, the universe would always be sure to happily agree to their demands.
I suspected that my excruciating podding was imminent......
Link
However, having recently become a wealthy CEO of a corporation that did less than the world's laziest man chopped into a million pieces, mixed with the result of an American factory foreman of a plastic alphabet toy factory instructing a member of staff to place the last letter of the alphabet at the end of a row on a conveyor belt ("lay Z"), reassembled into a man called Lazy Laze, and then used to create a three-part collector's edition box set of word-play superheroes with his loyal friends Strongy Strong and Tighty Tight, I was beginning to develop more of an ever-stronger sense of self-identity than a boisterously overconfident man who had accidentally superglued an oversized "glow-in-the-dark" mirror to his face...
Maybe I would decide to deny her the chance to pod me:
Link
It would appear that Podee's Modus Operandi was to traverse the universe in order to fiercely annoy and incite as many pilots as possible into raising arms against her, in a hostile act of carnage-filled retribution.
She had become highly skilled at this art of inflammatory pod combustion and a short time later I bore shocking witness to her ability to ragingly agitate and infuriate:
Link
Despite our valiant attempts to bring about our simultaneous destruction, xroxor resolutely refused to become embroiled in it.
It would seem that a lot of these residents of the outer fringes of empire were 0.0 wannabes who had not yet struck up the guts and courage to move out with the big boys...
They were quick to shoot their mouths off, but were very slow to follow the verbal abuse up with any kind of concrete action. I sat back and sipped on my Moccacino for a while and chuckled at his false bravado.
According to my map, I was now in the south-eastern section of empire:
Link
I had been informed that the ISS people (whom I had not yet googled) were involved in a huge war that was taking place in 9UY4-H and I decided that I would head down there in a few days to seek their advice regarding the construction of a n00b outpost, whilst dodging nuclear warheads and evading malfunctioning grenades of the most vicious variety.
Just as I was planning how to avoid being podded by podee, I was unexpectedly contacted by a pilot who had heard of my IPO and eagerly wanted to make an investment:
Link
Suffice to say, this particular investor decided to place his funds elsewhere. I was pleased by this because he was exactly the sort of person I did not want investing in INNOMINATE NEUTRALITY.
Despite my corporate purse now becoming larger than an opera-singer's derriere, I resolved to maintain the care-free and fun attitude that had pervaded my adventure thus far, so I was extremely pleased that I had deterred him.
I would resolutely not be restrained by executive shackles.
I was considering closing my IPO this Friday, so I decided that I would check my wallet to see the new list of shareholders from the past 48 hours, and would then set about dealing with Podee...
Link
(to be continued...)
The 0.0 Experiment
|

Biffco
Minmatar ORB enterprises
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 14:45:00 -
[977]
YES!!! Mine is on the last linky, may I request much more humerous googling in the posts. Friendly Freighter Service - Awaiting Orders. |

Ash Vincetti
Quantum Industries Prime Orbital Systems
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 15:46:00 -
[978]
As a future share holder, it is in my utmost interest that this thread be kept on the 1st page in order to maximize my dust-gathering opportunities.
:D
|

Isyel
Minmatar Masuat'aa Matari Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 15:49:00 -
[979]
Originally by: Helix Fluxx
Originally by: Isyel
Originally by: Helix Fluxx 3/4 Billion ISK is a nice tidy sum for someone who does nothing. That must be where I'm going wrong, I'm actually working and stuff...
Well if you want to be an eye rolling ~person~ like that you could take it as if he's providing good entertainment for the eve player base, which you lack i'm afraid. 
It was meant as a humerous comment, for those people with a sense of humour, to quote, "which you lack I'm afraid."
Anyway, When are you updating again Inno?
Oh i'm pretty good at humor detection. And eye rolling smiley tends to not mean anything of that sort though usually and with all the whining and crap going on around these forums i can't discard even the most idiotic comment as a joke, hope you understand.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally by: Jim McGregor
All the nodes are belong to us! 
|

Vazroth
Gallente Quasar Consortium
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 19:50:00 -
[980]
This is great keep it comming.. back to the first page you go.
_____________________________________________ Wind to Thy Wings - Fly Free Fly Safe |

Patch86
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 22:12:00 -
[981]
I demand sticky! All these bumps tire me out!
|

Splagada
Minmatar Tides of Silence
|
Posted - 2006.09.20 22:49:00 -
[982]
lol longest sentence ever
"However, having recently become a wealthy CEO of a corporation that did less than the world's laziest man chopped into a million pieces, mixed with the result of an American factory foreman of a plastic alphabet toy factory instructing a member of staff to place the last letter of the alphabet at the end of a row on a conveyor belt ("lay Z"), reassembled into a man called Lazy Laze, and then used to create a three-part collector's edition box set of word-play superheroes with his loyal friends Strongy Strong and Tighty Tight, I was beginning to develop more of an ever-stronger sense of self-identity than a boisterously overconfident man who had accidentally superglued an oversized "glow-in-the-dark" mirror to his face..." ------
Tides of Silence recruiting mature players |

Talon Calais
Gallente Nubs. Black Reign Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 00:04:00 -
[983]
Podee: Goto Branch and seek out "Tau Ceti Federation".
Btw, thanks for scratching the paint on my mega, I had to get it re-buffed thanks to you.
|

Smagd
Encina Technologies Namtz'aar k'in
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 00:13:00 -
[984]
Originally by: INNOMINATE NIGHTMARE
Despite our valiant attempts to bring about our simultaneous destruction, xroxor resolutely refused to become embroiled in it.
It would seem that a lot of these residents of the outer fringes of empire were 0.0 wannabes who had not yet struck up the guts and courage to move out with the big boys...
They were quick to shoot their mouths off, but were very slow to follow the verbal abuse up with any kind of concrete action. I sat back and sipped on my Moccacino for a while and chuckled at his false bravado.
Uuh, for the record, he's a CEO of one of our Alliance's corps, and we don't really shoot neutrals - not even for romantic double poddings.
Commanders like that end up more often than not telling their own pilots not to litter local verbally like that in order to better focus on shooting up LEGAL targets.
It's a Zen thing I believe.
So I'd really like to apologize on his behalf, only I'm laughing too hard for that and hey Xrox, WAY TO GO MATE *HAHAHAHAHAHAH*. --
|

Ikonz
Puppets on Steroids iPOD Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 01:52:00 -
[985]
Running into Innominate in space makes me think of a line from an Emilio movie " I'll make you famous""

Sig removed, inappropriate content - Cortes |

LodeArm
Minmatar eXceed Inc. Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 03:01:00 -
[986]
Edited by: LodeArm on 21/09/2006 03:04:52 Edited by: LodeArm on 21/09/2006 03:04:12

With out doute the most amsuing thingy, ive seen in eve for some time.
clearly ranking above a sucidal shuttle fleet and being hunted by a fleet for named said fleets member ****y heads.
I shall be forced consider either sending isk for shares or just sending isk for the shear time wasting greatness that is this mission of yours. Manyly becasue ive now just finshed reading though this whole tread and its 3:55 am which makes this the longest stint ive ever spend reading ona forums probably about as much time as ive spent in total on forums in the past combined. To much boasting smack and whinning with to little sense.
But this tread and mission of yours seems like a breath mint at an alcohol anonymous meeting. 
Love it, and sorry about the spelling its my special gift to the internet.
---------------- Shocking **** gets the * treatment seems to me its a word more comenly used by small children which clealy is why it upsets people so fantasticly well. ----------------
So long and thanks for all the fish........

|

LodeArm
Minmatar eXceed Inc. Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 03:10:00 -
[987]
Edited by: LodeArm on 21/09/2006 03:11:28
Originally by: Isyel Edited by: Isyel on 20/09/2006 15:58:04
Originally by: Helix Fluxx
Originally by: Isyel
Originally by: Helix Fluxx
Oh i'm pretty good at humor detection. And eye rolling smiley tends to not mean anything of that sort though usually and with all the whining and crap going on around these forums i can't discard even the most idiotic comment as a joke, hope you understand. 
OMG how can he be able to say crap when i cant say ****? i mean ****y same meaning P-O-O-P-Y but in a less offencive form?

|

Perite Absum
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 06:47:00 -
[988]
Edited by: Perite Absum on 21/09/2006 06:52:19 I.N. - Thanks for allowing us to join you on you travels.
Pod Speed, P.A.
(Poorly Disguised *Bump*) 
Edit: Initials. Alt hijacked post.
|

Capt Harlock
Band of Builders Inc. Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 07:29:00 -
[989]
I for one would like yo u to do something interesting with some of that isk and put a large bounty on your head 
|

Ron LaForge
Gallente The Echelon
|
Posted - 2006.09.21 11:12:00 -
[990]
Whats this doing on the second page?
All the whiner posts are clogging up the system. Get back up there where you belong.
Bumpity bump..
Ron.
Every long journey begins with just one small step.. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 40 50 60 .. 60 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |